STO vs. STS ??????

KRNABRNY, your position, your objection about “war” attracted my attention. It seems to me that you complain about being thrown into a war in which you are so disadvantaged. Kind of a natural reaction, if you don’t have enough knowledge or belief in the ‘historical’ background of the current situation, about which the Ra and the Cassiopaean materials have provided such priceless information as I believe.

I mean, I kind of perceive that you take the current frame of the affairs of world humanity as if it is the beginning of your story of being or life experience. And you disgust it because it appears so unfair being suddendly an unfairly thrown into such pathetic warfare.

General humanity’s story is a pathetic one from many regards. There has apparently been a huge amount of spiritual/existential degeneration in the case of a significant majority. And it has a history, a story. Without understanding the history and context, and of course this is also a matter of intuition and belief, your spiritual judgments about what is reasonable and acceptable or not doesn’t really make sense.

STO is about ‘being’ and having an awareness or intution of being one with all being; that is, all being is one, essentially. When you disregard STO as a choice in the duality of STO-STS duality, you are not really aware of what you think you are disregarding. You take this duality as if it is an artifical 3D concept. No, it goes to the core of all existence, all densities, all ‘being’, or ‘non-being’ for that matter.

The “war” is essentially about being or not; existing or not. Think about a person with a potentially fatal disease. That person is in a “war” of survival. Humanity is in such a war. Whether you accept it or not, this war is being fought. Its apparent conditions being ‘pathetic’ has been the result of the choices made by humanity in this or that way. This didn’t need to be this way. If we had preserved our granted STO polarity, the struggle of survival (or our life experience) wouldn’t be so unbelievably disastrous.

I believe duality needs to exist in this Density and in others

Polarity is the only reason (physically, electrically) that we don't just have one clump of homogenous Cosmos

It runs every biological process. Charge separation. Bonds. Folding of proteins

Micro to the Macro

Static system has very little opportunity for growth / evolution

Dynamic system may be more chaotic / uncomfortable, but leads to massive growth / evolution

My 2 cents 💙

Ergo, understanding that StS is still serving the Infinite Creator, one has less reason to judge. As judgement inhibits ones own STO polarity

I believe duality needs to exist in this Density and in others

Polarity is the only reason (physically, electrically) that we don't just have one clump of homogenous Cosmos

It runs every biological process. Charge separation. Bonds. Folding of proteins

Micro to the Macro

Static system has very little opportunity for growth / evolution

Dynamic system may be more chaotic / uncomfortable, but leads to massive growth / evolution

My 2 cents 💙

Ergo, understanding that StS is still serving the Infinite Creator, one has less reason to judge. As judgement inhibits ones own STO polarity
Reminds me of this

Without STS would STO learn anything? Would there be evolution without STS? Without a contrast, how would you know something even existed? If there was no such thing as “night,” then how you would even know “day?”

Consider this for food for thought. If 7th density is all God. And in the beginning God was all there was (7th density), then how would God even know what God was without a contrast?

I quote the Tao often here:

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 2

Under Heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
All can know good as good only because there is evil.

Therefore having and not having arise together.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short contrast with each other;
High and low rest upon each other;
Voice and sound harmonize each other;
Front and back follow one another.

Therefore the sage goes about doing nothing, teaching no talking.
The ten thousand things rise and fall without cease,
Creating, yet not possessing,
Working, yet not taking credit,
Work is done, then forgotten.
Therefore it lasts for ever.

My apologies if these questions already have been extensively answered, but the search function of this forum is very much hit/miss so I will just ask them here.

I read a statement the C's made referencing a "universal language of intention/intent". So I'm assuming here that they mean that in our interactions with reality, our intent plays a significant role. This leads me to define intention;
- from Wikipedia comes "Intentions are mental states in which the agent commits themselves to a course of action. Having the plan to visit the zoo tomorrow is an example of an intention. The action plan is the content of the intention while the commitment is the attitude towards this content."
-
Merriam-Webster offers:
1a: what one intends to do or bring about
b: the object for which a prayer, mass, or pious act is offered
2: a determination to act in a certain way : RESOLVE
3intentions plural : purpose with respect to marriage
4: IMPORT, SIGNIFICANCE
5: a process or manner of healing of incised wounds
6: CONCEPT
especially : a concept considered as the product of attention directed to an object of knowledge

So the intellectual stumbling block I'm experiencing comes from another statement from the C's which states "Want is a STS concept".
So you see where I'm going with this.. In order for me to have an intention, I have to have a kind of goal in mind, an aim if you will. To get to that goal, there has to be a motivation on my part to get there, a want or desire. How does the "universal language of intention" work in an STO mode? If I intend to bring about something or resolve to act in a certain way, isn't that somehow contingent on a pre-existing desire to bring about something, and if desire (want) is STS, then how do we navigate?

Another question I thought about was; does STO - in it's giving to all who ask - also give to STS asking, when it's not completely clear if the asking is manipulative? Is it up to STO to discern when not to give even when it's asked, or does it give without exception?

I was reading another thread where the topic was the "wanting is a STS concept" but can't find it now, maybe someone knows which one I mean?

Hi MatiaS,
I understand very well your straggel, I have been there my self. I'm not saying that I know more than you, just want to share my thoughts about it.
Do not forget that we are living in STS world, everything is set up against us, learning is a painful process, becouse people have been manipulated for thousands of years. They are teaching us how to live, in what to believe, how to love, how to hate, parants passing same patterns to their kids, circle is a closed, everything around us is manipulation.
The only way out is hunger for knowledge, something in your hart, body and your soul is telling you that it cannot be just like they are teaching us.
Who dare to take that road, not to follow, not to obay but ask questions, search for the hidden information will slowly make progress and learn.
So do not forget, taken a good look what are you wishing for, what is your motivation than you will understand why someone who is on the path of learning can not been deceived.

My apologies if these questions already have been extensively answered, but the search function of this forum is very much hit/miss so I will just ask them here.

I read a statement the C's made referencing a "universal language of intention/intent". So I'm assuming here that they mean that in our interactions with reality, our intent plays a significant role. This leads me to define intention;
- from Wikipedia comes "Intentions are mental states in which the agent commits themselves to a course of action. Having the plan to visit the zoo tomorrow is an example of an intention. The action plan is the content of the intention while the commitment is the attitude towards this content."
-
Merriam-Webster offers:
1a: what one intends to do or bring about
b: the object for which a prayer, mass, or pious act is offered
2: a determination to act in a certain way : RESOLVE
3intentions plural : purpose with respect to marriage
4: IMPORT, SIGNIFICANCE
5: a process or manner of healing of incised wounds
6: CONCEPT
especially : a concept considered as the product of attention directed to an object of knowledge

So the intellectual stumbling block I'm experiencing comes from another statement from the C's which states "Want is a STS concept".
So you see where I'm going with this.. In order for me to have an intention, I have to have a kind of goal in mind, an aim if you will. To get to that goal, there has to be a motivation on my part to get there, a want or desire. How does the "universal language of intention" work in an STO mode? If I intend to bring about something or resolve to act in a certain way, isn't that somehow contingent on a pre-existing desire to bring about something, and if desire (want) is STS, then how do we navigate?

Another question I thought about was; does STO - in it's giving to all who ask - also give to STS asking, when it's not completely clear if the asking is manipulative? Is it up to STO to discern when not to give even when it's asked, or does it give without exception?

I was reading another thread where the topic was the "wanting is a STS concept" but can't find it now, maybe someone knows which one I mean?
I think you just overthink/out of context the word want. Desire or intention is an important component for creation otherwise nothing will manifest. STO do have desire mainly to return home/ be a pure soul. This has to do with their inner frequency, positive ideas create positive actions vice versa. STO mostly try to accept things and fix their impurity. No imposing upon others. STO help everybody who asked but will not send help if asked to do harmful things (to self/others). Don't confused STO/ kindness with weakness, because if you understand/ aware of your own weakness then you will have greater vision of other weakness. STS in general don't dare to attack strong minded sto, it will only drag them to the light side. Being STO is a balanced use of wisdom and love. STS is basically just souls with distortions (creating negative actions), the spiritual law work the same in the universe for both side.

How does the "universal language of intention" work in an STO mode

Hello MatiaS, I hope some of information from Transcripts help you to understand bit better. Keep reading all the transcripts, and keep researching, and then you will understand better than before!

Q: (L) Okay, let's take a short break... [break] Now, guys, I guess you have been listening to our discussion and you listened to Jan read the paragraph from the article about 4th density experience being the highest level of wishful thinking, that wishful thinking becomes reality... (J) Or did I take it out of context?

A: Close. STS.

Q: (L) So, STO wishful thinking...

A: STO does not wishfully think.

Q: (L) Well, how does STO think? (T) Responsibly... (L)[experiencing acute pinching feeling at nape of neck] God! You guys are doing strange things to my body...

A: Helpful and balanced. Wishes are strictly STS.

Q: (L) So, acceptance of experience in the sense of just allowing things to happen and responding in a balanced and helpful way is an STO response or experience in 4th density, is that correct?

A: Close

Another question I thought about was; does STO - in it's giving to all who ask - also give to STS asking, when it's not completely clear if the asking is manipulative?

Q: (L) Okay, one of the things that was said was that we don't really have to worry about cutting people off or out of our lives, but just to be aware of the potential of what they may be carrying, and that this awareness can actually create the barrier. Is this correct?

A: Largely.

Q: (L) Is it also, as I have conjectured, a good idea to sometimes limit contact with people who may be carriers of negative energy, or who may have...

A: In extreme cases.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if a person is extremely toxic, it is best to just stay away from them or limit contact?

A: Good idea.

Q: (L) We would like to have this project bring income so that we can devote more of our time to it. Is it going to become self-supporting?

A: Eventually, yes, but immediately no, because of veil of skepticism combined with relentless 4th density level originating attacks. Beware of those who profess great interest; agents of STS are preparing many false guides, as you have already seen.

Q: (L) What can we do to protect ourselves from this?

A: Suggestion: "Buttonhole" in point blank fashion those who promise assistance or interest in indefinite way!

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Good question; when someone greets you at a function and gets your hopes up regarding helping you to further this most important work, demand immediate proof regarding their sincerity and credibility!!!

Q: (L) And if they don't prove their credibility and sincerity?

A: Drop them at once!!
!

Q: (L) In other words, don't waste our time with deadbeats?

A: Or agents with ill intentions, either conscious or unconscious, don't be afraid to confront directly immediately and openly.

A: Pity those who pity.

Q: (L) That if you're in a relationship because of pity, or you stay because of pity, then you are to be pitied.

(Perceval) And the point of "pity those who pity", it doesn't mean to that we SHOULD pity them. It means it's not a good thing. People who pity is a bad deal.

(Andromeda) Don't be led by pity to do things.

Q: (A) But then, that would mean that all these people who are saying that we need just to love everything and everybody, are right. They just be, and love, don't do anything, just give everything to the Lizzies... they are right!

A: No, because motivation is STS.

Q: How is the motivation to love everything and everybody, and to just give, STS?

A: Feels good.

Q: So, they want to do it because it feels good?

A: Want is an STS concept.

In trying to understand, can somebody out there help me learn something by your view based on this wave 4 extract:

"The end result of giving Love energy to the STS polarity is to gradually
deplete the STO polarity in the self as well as in the grander scheme of
things, and eventually, to deprive all those of that polarity from shared,
symbiotic sustenance. One has then, by default, become part of the STS
hierarchy and has lost any usefulness in terms of Service to Others. And if
you are seeking to polarize in the STO mode, you must gain energy by
alignment and amplification to move OUT of the STS realm into an STO
dynamic where all give to each other and there is multiplication of force in
the act, rather than depletion.
Another way of saying it is that the true object of the STO dynamic is to
give to God in the role of the creative or free will function; to establish
frequency resonance in this dynamic.
The true object of the STS dynamic is to give to God in the role of
Death and the Destroyer - the Thought of Non-being, to deny Free Will to
Create or BE.
The STS side wants to give enslavement. The STO side must refuse in
order to retain their strength and purity and ability to actualize Free Will
for ALL.
The essence of Creation is the fact that, beneath the empirical,
observable “real world” is the realm of potentials and our physical world is
manifested out of the underlying potentialities by our perspective. The
“gift of Free Will” of the Creator is our ability to choose our perspective.
We can choose “living water” that becomes “a spring of water welling up
continually within”, to “eternal life/creation”, or we can choose the water
from the “well of Jacob the supplanter”, which will leave us thirsty again
and again. And it is in this choice that we come to the remark of Don Juan;
“... As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous
maneuvers of perception become a matter of course”.
Such a choice is a “maneuver of perception”, though it is only in
retrospect that I can even say this. I was as ignorant of what was
happening to me as a person could be."

From the above extract I begun to ponder on and ask;
1) do both the STO and the STS please God if they fully live their lives according to their orientations? That is, if

"Another way of saying it is that the true object of the STO dynamic is to
give to God in the role of the creative or free will function; to establish
frequency resonance in this dynamic.
The true object of the STS dynamic is to give to God in the role of
Death and the Destroyer - the Thought of Non-being, to deny Free Will to
Create or BE," is the case.

2)concerning growth towards the 6th and 7th densities, is right to say that STS beings, by exercising "free will" in their perspective, choose such potentials but they are restricted to 3rd and 4th where they remain recycling and thirsting again and again? Whilst on the side, the STO have their perspective by free will, which enables them to 4th 6th up to 7th densities and by virtue of this choice they have "living water" (eternal life)?

3)What we see around us are manipulative individuals and forces. Is it right to say that STS beings are more united in their operations and for the 3rd density, they even find it easier to enrich themselves materially than the STO do?

4) Can we say that 3rd density STS beings are backed and assisted by the 4th STS density entities while 3rd density STO are or must be backed and assisted by the 4th and 6th STO entities?

If question 4 is the answer, then the question is, how does a 3rd STO oriented being receive this help, in his/her 3rd density agony, from 4th 6th may be also 7th STO entities? What are the requirements for this help to come? If its through asking, how should one ask?

Hoping my typing is clear to be understood. Can somebody help out!

Energy comes from ether entering your cakras (if they are not blocked). You don't deplete your love energy when giving it to sts. When you give love it will automatically recharge even when it isn't reciprocal by the sts side. The problem is unless you are asked you shouldn't give love to sts since it will reduce their negative polarity (breaking their free will to be negative). Your understanding is a bit off. STO do not depend on the opinion/approval of others as it tend to be distorted/putting on appearance. You gain your positive polarity by removing negativity/vices internally thus clearing the blockages in your cakras/ increase awareness. At this time in 3 D your harvest is based on individual effort (in 4D social memory complex) so multiplier effect/ networking is not as essential as in later stages of development. You primarily network to help you gain new ideas and reflect/feedback friends. STS wants external control because their internal reality is very chaotic. To them the world is cruel so you need to defend yourself or even be proactive in cruel action to gain advantage. If you want to be STO you need to believe that the universe/ matrix is balanced or just. If you do harm upon other it will eventually harm everyone in the short or long run. Your own ideas form your realities so if you believe the universe is out to get you your defensive mechanism will pull you to the dark side. Once you realize that your negativity is responsible in attracting those lessons you are on the right track if you work on turning those vices into virtues.

1. yes, if you are true to your polarity the prime creator love is unconditional even to dark souls as evil is only temporary, eventually those souls will return home. Remember the law of one we are all one consciousness that experience different ideas/ frequencies as individual souls. This is call grace.

2. 6D you can be dark until half way then they have to return to light. They just have to experience/payback their karma. It is a free will realm. The STS just don't mind breaking/harmful to other free will while STO just don't do that.

3. You are in 3D STS planet ruled by Luciferic social memory (6DSTS) complex so they are in control of the matrix. In reality the help by dark and light side in a mix planet has always been balanced there are loving and cruel influences everywhere it depend on which polarity you listen to. Eventually a lot more will be harvested to positive realm than dark one. Majority will still be repeat reincarnation on 3D realms though. Materialism usually associated with sts. In general money is just a tool not evil in itself. STO are also entitled to make money so they have comfortable life too. How you get and use it that makes it evil or not

4. It is the law of attraction so your polarity decide who you listen to. Most of the interaction/reflection is being done with your fellow 3D as higher density being mostly only gives ideas/inspiration. Example: for light being even great suffering will strengthen their devotion to the light side. Nobody can help you except your dedication to work on your self development. Others can only give ideas and support. Most important is to listen to your inner voice, learn to make your own decision, sure we all make mistakes just fix it next time to get better.

Back
Top Bottom