STO vs. STS ??????

I had to put this trough a translator. Well, it could be that soul-advancement and therefore the advancement of "the creator" can only be done by souls having experiences in duality because without duality there might be no change/learning/advancement. Duality as we know it, probably must includes wars. From an "higher" point of view the wars and suffering probably doesnt matter as "nothing can die". Its all experiences/learning.

Like Krishna said "No spear can touch them, no arrow can pierce them". Meaning the soul.
I'll give you another suggestion.

STO STS is 6th density
PEOPLE is 3rd density
ANIMALS is 2nd density

What happens when people start a war?

I don't know if you know, but all wars before the invention of the car used HORSES !!!

To pull cannons, knights on the horses, supplies and much more, sometimes soldiers even eating horses!

So WAR in 3rd density ... involved beings from 2nd density !!!

These horses did not know who they were fighting for and what for!
They had to go to the front, TO THE BATTLE!!!

And if the situation is similar here ???

It seems like it is.
That's why I wrote that WAR IS NOT A CHOICE!
Both sides are simply looking for "agents" among the people to use for their own needs.

OUR SITUATION:

Why were these horses going to war?
..... Because they were attached to the people they lived with!
To those who felt "good" to them.

But did these horses know that there was an honest man sitting on them, or maybe a MASS KILLER is sitting on them?

The horses did not know that! They had no way of distinguishing !!!!

Last edited:
The only difference I can see is the METHODS used.

Horses were most often physically FORCED into war.
A man would come, take a rope, put it on his neck, and ride a horse until he obeyed.

In the case of humans, the MENTAL method is used.
That is, use the right propaganda, tell the right story, sow disinformation, scare you with hunger and unemployment ... and you'll ride a man!

I think the topic has been exhausted.

What do I have to add for the ending?

I didn't write all of this just to questioning something.
I've known information from Cs for years.

I have written all this so that you can learn to DIFFERENCES truth from falsehood.

It can't be done just by the mental method, you have to FEEL it!

Do you feel THE PURITY OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN?
Purity of thinking, purity of intention, clarity?

After that you will know the truth. Cs also write the truth sometimes.

Otherwise, you'll end up like these horses.

ha ha funny:-)
In Poland, a long time ago we had a guy named Bagiński, he made nice films on his own.

See this one! Very intersting for you!!!
Tell you more! VERY IMPORTING FOR YOU!!!!

...more sound! good music!

The Cathedral

Last edited:
The point is that, if we stay in the theosophical "frame" of "The C's" and the "Law of One", all is one. So there isnt actually a choice if you want to serve "the creator" or not. Or maybe only a very artificial choice between "STO" and "STS" because both "service" "the creator". Which you represent, btw.

Because of this i dont really understand why "they" (The channeled sources) make such a big thing of "STO" vs. "STS". Within this theosophy its equal. If we like it or not.

The big question for me is why there is a forced polarisation to one of the two?!
There's a "theoretical framework", which if it made sense or "conformed with your reasoning", your judgement, you could then choose to use.
Good question. This doesnt look like "a lot of free will" to me too. Especially as both choices serve "the creator". The logical conclusion is: No "real" free will. Only a choice within a certain, given set of options.
Determinism vs. free-will is a worthwhile argument to have.
I had to put this trough a translator. Well, it could be that soul-advancement and therefore the advancement of "the creator" can only be done by souls having experiences in duality because without duality there might be no change/learning/advancement. Duality as we know it, probably must includes wars. From an "higher" point of view the wars and suffering probably doesnt matter as "nothing can die". Its all experiences/learning.

Like Krishna said "No spear can touch them, no arrow can pierce them". Meaning the soul.
Watch out for that horse-man.
You could've responded, "yeah, war!", and that would have made more sense.

Now you know I was quoting everything.
No, you weren't. You made a post consisting of a mish-mash of concepts you think you understand. Assuming you are not lying about what you have read, of course. If you have read all the books you claim, then you have obtained very little of real value from them.

If you have been reading SOTT and this forum for 10 years, then you should know by now that networking is critical to obtaining feedback on where our thinking is incorrect, because we cannot trust our own minds. Gurdjieff, Castaneda etc all speak of this. Yet it seems you have decided, against what is mentioned in multiple sources, that STS/STO is 'not real', and that it is not you who are incorrect, but them.

If you have been reading SOTT and this forum for 10 years, then you should also know that STO is about giving all when asked. You did not answer my main question. How do you even know densities exist?

No, you weren't. You made a post consisting of a mish-mash of concepts you think you understand. Assuming you are not lying about what you have read, of course. If you have read all the books you claim, then you have obtained very little of real value from them.

If you have been reading SOTT and this forum for 10 years, then you should know by now that networking is critical to obtaining feedback on where our thinking is incorrect, because we cannot trust our own minds. Gurdjieff, Castaneda etc all speak of this. Yet it seems you have decided, against what is mentioned in multiple sources, that STS/STO is 'not real', and that it is not you who are incorrect, but them.

If you have been reading SOTT and this forum for 10 years, then you should also know that STO is about giving all when asked. You did not answer my main question. How do you even know densities exist?
Density is a contractual measurement system.

I am using this phrase only to be understood. I use STS or STO for a similar purpose. They are conventional, they can mean anything and everything. Like the source of this message, it is called Cassiopaeans, although it is known that they do not come from there.

I've read everything I mentioned but it doesn't matter. As you read Castaneda, you know Don Juan didn't want the book Carlos wrote. Because in Mexico, books are used to wipe your ass !!

This is not the best example :-)

"because we cannot trust our own minds"

Do you have anything else to choose from than trusting your senses?
You can trust someone else's opinion, it's the only choice you have my friend :-)

You did not answer my main question. How do you even know densities exist?
As for a detailed explanation of this question, I am already answering you,

There is a measure called "length" on Earth. People measure it differently, some in inches, some in centimeters, others in feet or elbows.

For example, let's focus on the measure of length in METERS.
The METER parameter is nothing more than some platinum wire that is kept in a locked place and serves as a 1 METER MODEL for people !! It is similar with the WEIGHT measure.

But does the METER REALLY EXIST?

Of course not! Because ONLY PEOPLE INVENT TO UNDERSTAND ONE OTHERS! :-)

Our hypothetical, invented METR can be divided freely.
To CENTIMETERS, to MILLIMETERS, to MICROMETERS.

BUT THIS IS ALL A MEASUREMENT SYSTEM ONLY! :-)

So, "DENSITY" exist? No, becouse its only PARAMETER, and YES, becouse cretures have different "DENSITY"
Gurdzijew... i you know, you now!:-)

Last edited:
I asked SPECIFIC QUESTIONS AND JUSTIFICATION!

Don't repeat what I know like an organ grinder, my friend :-)
You seem to think that you are far above us intellectually, at least that's how you come across; however that may be, you do not own this forum and so cannot tell the members here how to reply to what you have written.
I didn't write all of this just to questioning something.
I've known information from Cs for years.
Well, you may have read what was written, but you surely do not understand it.
Do you feel THE PURITY OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN?
Purity of thinking, purity of intention, clarity?
NO! What hubris!

Back
Top Bottom