STO vs. STS ??????

KRNABRNY

The Force is Strong With This One
I don't know Americans. But I have noticed that Americans have a penchant for polarization. You can see it even in movies.
SUPERMAN vs BATMAN
SPIDERMAN vs. SUPERMAN etc, etc,

The STO vs STS polarization was used similarly.
This is basically the whole concept of density, up to 4.

However, I don't think there is any polarization here. To understand this, let's consider the problem.

Imagine a world where STS beings live themselves. There are no STO beings.
In such a world, of course, if everyone serves only himself, it is impossible to build any structure, they are just individual units. To prevent this from happening, it is necessary to create a HIERARCHY!

Then, thanks to such a procedure, individual individuals can unite something. The hierarchy system that causes each STS entity to act in service to itself. An organization is created that can function in the GROUP.

However, here is a paradox. The essence of the STS, in a sense, IS NOT SERVING HIMSELF ONLY !! .... IT HAS TO BE KEEPING THE SYSTEM ALSO !!

In such a hierarchical system, basically only the highest being in the hierarchy can be PURE STS !!!

All the rest can't do that!

This is where a different operating model comes in handy. To keep the system and all units in the STS profile, you must ... find a PARASITAL environment!

Unfortunately, logically speaking, only this method allows you to maintain a system where everyone is STS, other options do not exist!

Thus, it is clearly seen that such an arrangement essentially promotes STS development.

In the case of STO beings, things are very different. In this concept, creatures do not generally need to form a hierarchy because it is necessary for their survival. The hierarchy here may assume a horizontal norm. For example, there is a hierarchy based on functions. Someone is a carpenter, someone is a herbalist, someone is a saman, someone else is a chief. It is a hierarchy, but in terms of power, it only has one floor.

STO beings do not have a problem with it, then basically everything happens by itself, their attitude makes them aware of their functions and rights, and aware of what they can and cannot.

Such a system can exist INDEPENDENT!
Means basically without the use of methods which are parasitism or predatory activities.

You can see now, and I do not want to extend, that THERE IS NO PLACE HERE FOR POLARIZATION OR ANY "VS" !!!

Summarizing the whole in one sentence and leaving some space for a possible discussion, I will write this:

A STO WORLD CAN EXIST WITHOUT STS
THE STS WORLD CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT A STO !!

This is, of course, the beginning of reasoning, everyone who takes the topic further will come to very interesting conclusions :-)))

Regards from Poland!:-)

I am not sure I agree fully.

I think the universe works on a balance. Without STS, there cannot be a choice to act in an STO manner. I also think it has a lot to do with Free Will. If there is only one polarity (if you could call that at all like that in this instance), you cannot choose.

So from these very cursory thoughts I think that STO vs STS is a necessity.

I don't know if the polarizing is a phenomenon exclusive to americans, I live in the US and can attest to the use of these polarizing ideas to divide the nation. But it's also true in Europe, and in South America and almost anywhere you visit. And I think there are several psychological and emotional reasons as to why this is so successful a way to manipulate people.

There's also the fact that some of these ideas of a polarity of existence, that may be chosen, is seen in most stories we have been telling ourselves for millennia. You can see this idea of good and evil in most religious texts and mythologies the world over. Nowadays it's just being done through fiction and whatnot, but the idea still remains.

I think an STO world can not exist without the STS being in existence, much like night and day. If you only had one or the other, then there wouldn't be a need to differentiate it.

In such a world, of course, if everyone serves only himself, it is impossible to build any structure, they are just individual units. To prevent this from happening, it is necessary to create a HIERARCHY!

Then, thanks to such a procedure, individual individuals can unite something. The hierarchy system that causes each STS entity to act in service to itself. An organization is created that can function in the GROUP.

However, here is a paradox. The essence of the STS, in a sense, IS NOT SERVING HIMSELF ONLY !! .... IT HAS TO BE KEEPING THE SYSTEM ALSO !!
Not sure about this one either, Hierarchies are sometimes artificially established, but they're also formed naturally due to competence. I think something being STS doesn't make it against nature per se, and it can still grown organically into very complex structures. Look at our world, it's a very complex system built within an STS reality.

There's also the fact that, keeping the system alive, or a given hierarchy alive, can also be a form of self serving behavior, as there's a benefit gained from the system being what it is.

If we unwrap the acronyms, we get this:
  • STO: Service To Self Through Others
  • STS: Service To Self
'Self' is common to both, but the ways to serve 'Self' differ.
Q: (T) You talk about both STO and STS. Yet you tell us that we need to learn to be STO. Why is there a difference between what we have to do and what you are doing?

A: STO is balance because you serve self through others.

Q: (T) You have said a couple of times that you are STS by being STO. Is this not true?

A: Yes. Already answered.

Q: (T) Kind of like: what goes around, comes around?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Is STO a means to an end for STS?

A: No. STO is balance. STS is imbalance.

Q: (T) How can you be STS through STO if STS is imbalance?

A: STO flows outward and touches all including point of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point.

Q: (T) Well, they refer in the material that I am reading through, that they are STS through STO. (L) They serve self BY serving others. (T) Is that what they mean? (L) Yeah. (T) Is that what we're supposed to do, serve ourselves by serving others? (T) Yeah! Because what goes around, comes around. If you serve others then you get things back. (F) Because when you serve yourself, all there is is an infinite number of individuals serving self. (T) There is no energy exchange, no synergy within the group; there is no exchange. (F) Everything moves inward. (T) There is no sharing, no growth, there is no nothing. (F) No interconnecting. (T) Right! There is no learning. [...]

There is an interdependence, much like between Ying and Yang:

yinyang.jpeg

Light is a lack of darkness.
Darkness is a lack of light.

For light to exist, darkness needs to exist.
For darkness to exist, light needs to exist.

Because of free will, it's possible to "travel" between light and darkness.

I also have a general point for all nice people who would like to comment.

If you already decide to take a position, please provide a justification. However, I have described the justification of this thought in detail and clearly, though very briefly.

Otherwise the conversation will become sterile :-)

I don't understand what you are asking. What do you mean by "me with 6" and "me with 3"?
'Self' is common to both, but the ways to serve 'Self' differ.

You fall into a mental confusion here.
You assume that the methods of serving are only different.

So both states STO and STS differ only ... in the vector of the transferred energy, its direction, so far it is clear, probably? ;-)

It all fits, but it collapses the moment the same source says THERE IS ONLY ONE AWARENESS!

If this is the case, whether you are STO or STS does not matter. It only matters whether you are connected to the collective consciousness or not connected to the collective consciousness.

If you are connected, as with the STO, your "I m" WILL NEVER BE LIKE "I m" STS :-))

The above examples only make sense in this reality. For example, the symbol Yin Yang is given here. Everything is beautiful, the full balance is perfectly illustrated in it ... but ..... but THIS SYMBOL IS CLOSED! THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THIS SITUATION, IT IS ETERNAL AND ENDLESS !!

So it is absurd to give this symbol as an example and hope that SOMETHING WILL CHANGE :-)))

Who professes the symbol of Yin Yang, professes the principle of eternal war, eternal polarization, the bigdy of never-ending battle ... because the whole is closed in a perfect and balanced ... WHEEL :-)

See here for an example. It is to some extent the same symbol in meaning as Yin and Yang.

Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-16 o 22.15.10.png
It presents the serpent Oroborus, who EVER EVERATES HIMSELF !!

In endless consumption, just like Yin and Yang, it keeps spinning, white devours black and black devours white :-)

For what I understand this is true with a damper. STS world (I mean pure STS) can exist but will not last very long due to flowing inward. STO world can exist alone but will nearly do no progression, no learning.

Finally it depend on what you put under the expression "can exist".

For what I understand this is true with a damper. STS world (I mean pure STS) can exist but will not last very long due to flowing inward. STO world can exist alone but will nearly do no progression, no learning.

Finally it depend on what you put under the expression "can exist".
I am speaking literally of EXISTENCE.
To be even more precise, let me write this:
CAN THE STS WORLD EXIST WITHOUT AN EXTERNAL "POWER"?

POWER ... I mean any possible form.

Other example.

Master can exist without slave?
Slave can exist without master?

This is all from a LOOPED DEFINITION!
There is no way out!

Exactly as indicated by the yin yang symbol or Oroburos, which I presented above.

The only option is to LEAVE THE POKER TABLE! Tiu has no winnings, no losers!

ETERNAL AND ENDLESS POLARITY !!! :-)

Fortunately, people remember only one current life.
Otherwise, they would not be able to endure the repeating patterns over and over again!

Last edited:
Why do you scream? Do you think we can't hear you?

I said to be careful with the expression "can exist" because does it mean: "not exist at all" or if exist but is not viable very long is it OK to put it under the expression "can exist"?

I think STO world can self-sustain, yes, but will stagnate.

I think STO world can self-sustain, yes, but will stagnate.
You have some fashion here that I don't know. Everyone expresses their opinion in this forum, but no one writes a justification.

This conversation does not make sense, I have already mentioned it.
"I think ..." is not enough!

For example, your opinion that STO itself would develop very slowly? ok. Why?

Another question, do you have any greater opportunities for development in the world of Yin Yang or Ouroborus, where everything repeats itself? What does this arrangement give you, which allows you to develop quickly?

PS> I am not screaming at anyone, never! :-)
I am the provocateur ... I provoke thinking

Back
Top Bottom