STO vs. STS ??????

So, your first question(s) derive from "theory" you are making, do you agree?
No, I am 100% practical!
I see what I see, and when I can't see it, I admit it :-)

I don't care about the next million theories, what matters is what is.

Playing with the discussion that someone sees something else in the yin yang symbol I DO NOT CARE!

I care HOW YOU SEE IT !??

If you see it differently, WRITE, if you have no other vision ..... DO NOT WRITE! You will only get tired and we will not get anywhere :-)

I will write it very clearly and briefly!

Everyone is talking about FREE WILL.

But when it comes to choosing, you only have 2 options. STO or STS!

So what is this FREE WILL?

What if I AM NOT AN STO OR STS?
Is this just not FREE WILL?

Why should we limit our choices only to this simple polarization?

WHO CAN YOU SPEAK THESE WORDS?

It seems that ONLY those who participate in the WAR!
So either STO or STS !!!

This is what has long been called THE WAR OF THE GODS ... DO WE WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN IT?

if you say YES you will have to select either STO or STS side.

If you say NO ... you will have a FREE WILL!

..Its clear in English?;-)

Last edited:
I understand, but have YOU EXPERIENCED THIS?
Are you just repeating what you've read?
I think the more relevant question is, have you?
And have you even fully read any of Laura's work? It's obvious from the questions you are asking and the answers you think you have, that you haven't. You claim there are density levels, yet you claim there's no STS or STO. Who even says there are density levels?

I recommend you read the entire Wave series of books, as most of what you are trying to understand is contained in them. Assuming you are trying to understand anything at all, that is.

The words GOD, FREE WILL, AWARENESS, SPIRIT, etc.,, can be juggled endlessly, until someone asks for DEFINITIONS,
Now the conversation is taking an interesting turn.
We can only go so far with words. If you want definitions, you need to use mathematics.
Why? Because mathematics is the most objective form of expression we know of.
Once we formalize the concepts, there will be no debate, no battle between our subjective perceptions of reality.

Did I just use the words "objective" and "subjective"?
How do these words express the dynamic between STO and STS?

Let's approach the question logically.
Assume that you are neither STO nor STS.
Where does it lead to?
Can you exist in that state?

I think the more relevant question is, have you?
And have you even fully read any of Laura's work? It's obvious from the questions you are asking and the answers you think you have, that you haven't. You claim there are density levels, yet you claim there's no STS or STO. Who even says there are density levels?

I recommend you read the entire Wave series of books, as most of what you are trying to understand is contained in them. Assuming you are trying to understand anything at all, that is.
At the beginning I wrote what I read when I was asked here when I logged in to the forum.

You can read it here:

Where does it lead to?
Can you exist in that state?
Why not?
Why do you assume that there are only two states of existence, STO or STS?

I have described everything above, it makes no sense to repeat myself.

"Did I just use the words "objective" and "subjective"?
How do these words express the dynamic between STO and STS?"

You deliberate with yourself my friend:-)

And have you even fully read any of Laura's work?

Now you know I was quoting everything.
Evidence?

Ok, imagine such a story :-)

There is an eternal 4th density war, it has been called variously, sometimes WAR OF THE GODS <sometimes WAR OF THE PYRAMIDS, as in Velikowskey's, and now the war of STS vs, STO.

BUT IT IS ALWAYS A WAR!

Do you mention Mrs. Laura? okay.

What if Mrs. Laura, whether she wanted to or not, entered the modes of war between these creatures?

She herself wrote many times that they are attacked by STS, but WHY ??

Maybe it is because she has sided with one side, and the other side is trying to eliminate her?

Haven't you thought about it?

Come on, who did Mrs. Laura pass out with?

Will you say with the Cassiopaeans?
It's not true!

They themselves, in one transmission, said that their names were Cassiopaeans because they were located in this area.
The wave has already reached Earth, they should be called Earthlings or something else, but they are not STILL KASIOPEYANS !!

SO WHO ARE THEY REALLY ?????

You know that my friend?

Why should we limit our choices only to this simple polarization?
You got something misunderstood here. STS-STO is also a spectrum, and most of humanity falls somewhere between (aligned and tilted to STS) through our free will and choices we make, because as 3rd density beings we can't be fully STS or STO.

So currently the reality we inhabit is aligned with 4D STS, and according to C's we need to be at least 51% STO in order to graduate as 4th density STO beings, right?

Then eventually 6th density beings are 100% STO inhabiting purely non-material realm, where as STS beings can only reach 4th density due to their connection to physicality and ultimate destiny to fall back into 'sleeping matter' (realm of pure STS expression).

And it is everyday life with its simple karmic lessons that presents infinite opportunities to choose between STS and STO, which cumulates into our being. Or vice versa; free will is the medium that these energies are channeled into existence in our reality.

Just want to make a small notice to KRN : if you do not receive a certain number of like, at least with all the post you already wrote, this means something, guess what.
About the subject, this seems to be a trap to loose time, but this can be a good exercice for some. Only a conclusion of a few sentences maximum could eventually be interresting to read once this thread will +/- be over and i doubt already now that this conclusion will be about the "subject" you initated. Note that I already know that you'll probably answer me in a way to induce me to answer, you are using well-known techniques :-)

Just want to make a small notice to KRN : if you do not receive a certain number of like, at least with all the post you already wrote, this means something, guess what.
About the subject, this seems to be a trap to loose time, but this can be a good exercice for some. Only a conclusion of a few sentences maximum could eventually be interresting to read once this thread will +/- be over and i doubt already now that this conclusion will be about the "subject" you initated. Note that I already know that you'll probably answer me in a way to induce me to answer, you are using well-known techniques :-)
Are you really so naive that you think I'm doing this for LIKE ??? :-)))

But if you really want, ok...i close this treath..

I say what I was to say.

You got something misunderstood here. STS-STO is also a spectrum, and most of humanity falls somewhere between (aligned and tilted to STS) through our free will and choices we make, because as 3rd density beings we can't be fully STS or STO.

So currently the reality we inhabit is aligned with 4D STS, and according to C's we need to be at least 51% STO in order to graduate as 4th density STO beings, right?

Then eventually 6th density beings are 100% STO inhabiting purely non-material realm, where as STS beings can only reach 4th density due to their connection to physicality and ultimate destiny to fall back into 'sleeping matter' (realm of pure STS expression).

And it is everyday life with its simple karmic lessons that presents infinite opportunities to choose between STS and STO, which cumulates into our being. Or vice versa; free will is the medium that these energies are channeled into existence in our reality.
I asked SPECIFIC QUESTIONS AND JUSTIFICATION!

Don't repeat what I know like an organ grinder, my friend :-)

(T) Is that what they mean? (L) Yeah. (T) Is that what we're supposed to do, serve ourselves by serving others? (T) Yeah! Because what goes around, comes around. If you serve others then you get things back. (F) Because when you serve yourself, all there is is an infinite number of individuals serving self. (T)

The point is that, if we stay in the theosophical "frame" of "The C's" and the "Law of One", all is one. So there isnt actually a choice if you want to serve "the creator" or not. Or maybe only a very artificial choice between "STO" and "STS" because both "service" "the creator". Which you represent, btw.

Because of this i dont really understand why "they" (The channeled sources) make such a big thing of "STO" vs. "STS". Within this theosophy its equal. If we like it or not.

The big question for me is why there is a forced polarisation to one of the two?!

Good question. This doesnt look like "a lot of free will" to me too. Especially as both choices serve "the creator". The logical conclusion is: No "real" free will. Only a choice within a certain, given set of options.

Chodzi o to, że jeśli pozostaniemy w teozoficznej „ramie” „K” i „Prawa jednego”, wszystko jest jednym. Nie ma więc właściwie wyboru, czy chcesz służyć „stwórcy”, czy nie. A może tylko bardzo sztuczny wybór między „STO” a „STS”, bo oba „usługi” „twórca”. Które reprezentujesz, przy okazji.

Z tego powodu tak naprawdę nie rozumiem, dlaczego „oni” (źródła channelingowe) robią tak wielką rzecz z „STO” kontra „STS”. W tej teozofii jest równy. Czy nam się to podoba, czy nie.

Wielkim pytaniem dla mnie jest to, dlaczego istnieje wymuszona polaryzacja do jednego z dwóch?!
Powiem jedną rzecz dla podpowiedzi.

A jeśli WOJNA BOGÓW (religie),
WOJNA ŚWIATÓW (studnie)
WOJNA PIRAMIDY (Welikowski),
WOJNA STS STO ........
To WSZYSTKO ..... JEDNA WOJNA ?????

"Wielkim pytaniem dla mnie jest to, dlaczego istnieje wymuszona polaryzacja do jednego z dwóch?!"
POTRZEBUJE WOJNY!

Make War, and close in big wheel of yig yang FOREVER,

Last edited:
Powiem jedną rzecz dla podpowiedzi.

A jeśli WOJNA BOGÓW (religie),
WOJNA ŚWIATÓW (studnie)
WOJNA PIRAMIDY (Welikowski),
WOJNA STS STO ........
To WSZYSTKO ..... JEDNA WOJNA ?????

"Wielkim pytaniem dla mnie jest to, dlaczego istnieje wymuszona polaryzacja do jednego z dwóch?!"
POTRZEBUJE WOJNY!

I had to put this trough a translator. Well, it could be that soul-advancement and therefore the advancement of "the creator" can only be done by souls having experiences in duality because without duality there might be no change/learning/advancement. Duality as we know it, probably must includes wars. From an "higher" point of view the wars and suffering probably doesnt matter as "nothing can die". Its all experiences/learning.

Like Krishna said "No spear can touch them, no arrow can pierce them". Meaning the soul.

Back
Top Bottom