STO vs. STS ??????

If this is the case, whether you are STO or STS does not matter. It only matters whether you are connected to the collective consciousness or not connected to the collective consciousness.

If you are connected, as with the STO, your "I m" WILL NEVER BE LIKE "I m" STS :-))
Why do you think that STO is the only one connected to the collective consciousness?

The above examples only make sense in this reality. For example, the symbol Yin Yang is given here. Everything is beautiful, the full balance is perfectly illustrated in it ... but ..... but THIS SYMBOL IS CLOSED! THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THIS SITUATION, IT IS ETERNAL AND ENDLESS !!

So it is absurd to give this symbol as an example and hope that SOMETHING WILL CHANGE :-)))
This symbol depicts two complements seeking for balance. It doesn't show how you might "get out this situation", but the system does, because the system allows for progression (learning lessons) within the system. You can initiate change by changing yourself, your perspective. Your actions (application of knowledge) will create new paths and open new doors.

Why do you think that STO is the only one connected to the collective consciousness?

This symbol depicts two complements seeking for balance. It doesn't show how you might "get out this situation", but the system does, because the system allows for progression (learning lessons) within the system. You can initiate change by changing yourself, your perspective. Your actions (application of knowledge) will create new paths and open new doors.
I don't think so, where did you get it from? ;-)
STS is also related to this awareness.

As for the yin yank symbol, as already mentioned, it is absurd to use it to show that change is possible. THIS SYMBOL DOES NOT SHOW IT ... it is only your invention, deliberations, there is no such thing in the symbol. Therefore, I was surprised that someone gives it as an example.

ok, You need external challenges. What for? You havent own will to act?
In an STO world, will is used only in an STO way, right? So no perturbation are introduced and all is harmonious so no progression or very slowly.

In an STO world, will is used only in an STO way, right? So no perturbation are introduced and all is harmonious so no progression or very slowly.
There is no free will in the STO world as it is understood here.
Note, however, that I asked YOU a PERSONAL question :-)

You have some fashion here that I don't know. Everyone expresses their opinion in this forum, but no one writes a justification.

This conversation does not make sense, I have already mentioned it.
"I think ..." is not enough!

For example, your opinion that STO itself would develop very slowly? ok. Why?

Another question, do you have any greater opportunities for development in the world of Yin Yang or Ouroborus, where everything repeats itself? What does this arrangement give you, which allows you to develop quickly?

PS> I am not screaming at anyone, never! :-)
I am the provocateur ... I provoke thinking
So, "I think", or, "I don't know", is the start of your original post in this thread, too; and all that is here is the exchange of ideas.
I don't think so, where did you get it from? ;-)
STS is also related to this awareness.

As for the yin yank symbol, as already mentioned, it is absurd to use it to show that change is possible. THIS SYMBOL DOES NOT SHOW IT ... it is only your invention, deliberations, there is no such thing in the symbol. Therefore, I was surprised that someone gives it as an example.
You may need some "invention" on your part to get from a symbol what can be got. It will likely be different in value to someone else, as there can be variety in what it shows when different persons perceive it.

Your original question with regards to STO vs. STS I thought was well addressed by Natus Videre
[...]
Q: (T) You talk about both STO and STS. Yet you tell us that we need to learn to be STO. Why is there a difference between what we have to do and what you are doing?

A: STO is balance because you serve self through others.

Q: (T) You have said a couple of times that you are STS by being STO. Is this not true?

A: Yes. Already answered.

[...]
This is subtle... Understand also there are difficulties in translation -- I know I don't know if your ideas are coming through clearly, and I don't know if mine are clear to you, going from English, to Polish, I presume?

So, your first question(s) derive from "theory" you are making, do you agree? I hope you can see this is a kind of "philosopy", but you are doing it with terms you may not fully understand.
Note, however, that I asked YOU a PERSONAL question :-)
How is this, "STO does not consume or possess".
The world we live in is "STS" but it seems to be sustainable, and to have characteristics of STO expression despite it's description.
Are you really in your theory thinking in "pure STS vs. pure STO", because that to me is very difficult philosophy.

How do you know what anything is like in an STO world? Do you take a trip on the weekend to STO world and are back to let us know what it's like? We don't even understand what free will is in this world, let alone an alternate reality, so how can you presume to know how anyone understands it. It seems like you're getting lost in imagination land since much of what you are saying doesn't quite make sense.

I think KRNABRNY that you are putting the kart before the horse and, instead of trying to grasp higher order concept, should focus on basic 3D lessons. You'll most likely find clarity to your thoughts if you're more grounded in reality.

Paradoxically, it would seem that the presence of STS is what ultimately allows freewill to exist. Based on the Cassiopaeans' cosmology, the experience of STO in the physical densities seems to take on quite a different character than in the spiritual densities and this is referenced in the literature quite a bit. At the extremes, a pure STS being only takes while a pure STO being only gives.

If we're dealing with 3D or 4D, which is a reality with physical limitations and finite quantities, a pure STO being will give and give and give to others until its energy is exhausted and it dissipates in it's unrelenting service to others while a pure STS being will try to encapsulate the infinity of the spiritual realms into its finite physical existence which leads to a singularity effect which is fairly well documented in astrophysics. You cannot bring 7D God down to 4D. What you end up with are shades of gray, where the predominantly STO being must learn to refuse to give and receive in certain situations in order to maintain its usefulness to the STO polarity, while predominantly STS beings may begin to question the feasibility of trying to subsume all consciousness units into their limited understanding to advance and may consider a more cooperative approach. This creates a sort of drift from the absolutes which serves to bring the polarities together, and is one of the meanings of the yin-yang when applied to the physical densities. A being which only gives no matter what is pure STO, but is useless against STS predation and will ultimately be consumed. A being which only takes no matter what cannot fathom the true vastness of the cosmos, and will only become God of it's own self-contemplative illusion after it effectively loses the ability to relate to anything else in he cosmos and seals itself off in its own wishful thinking. However, the partial STO-ness in all but the completely dedicated STS being gives them the possibility to avoid the fate of completely disappearing into the darkness. Generally speaking, operating from their limited understanding, STS groups will attempt to dominate and absorb STO groups as well as lesser STS groups if they are able, so there is very much a versus at this level, however the nature of the domination will vary depending on the proclivities and level of dedication of the collective. There may be brief periods when a planet that is polarized one way or the other will be allowed to evolve in a sort of vacuum, but the universe seems to be structured in such a way that the two must eventually come into contact sooner or later, which necessitates novel and difficult choices.

In 6D and 7D, we are dealing with infinite quantities, and so the polarities have a different relationship. While the 6D STS candidate seems to implode and vanish into its own pseudo-reality of self-absorption, the STO candidate is busy building empathy with all facets of itself, even the being that imploded. It sees all possible STS and STO choices and outcomes it could've participated in, feels them viscerally, and unifies this complementarity of opposites into a harmonious whole. The expansion of consciousness involved in trying to see the All opens the gateway to understanding infinity. Thus it would seem that at this level STO is actually the balanced presence of STS and STO within the same entity, it is actually both, and there is not a versus. Again, the yin-yang can be used to depict this. One can imagine that a perfect STO network of 6D beings keeps sharing and expanding until they understand absolutely everything.

Moving on to 7D, the cosmology defines it as the level of The One who possesses infinite knowledge. There is really no difference between one infinity or another, this is an artifact of the real number system of the materialistic and physical realms trying to grasp at what is essentially a spiritual concept. When infinite knowledge is attained, one becomes all, and there can be no difference between two entities with infinite knowledge because they are exactly the same thing; it is infinity observing itself. This could be described as the perfect STO state, because everyone is united in this infinite field with the same understanding, but it doesn't leave much room for freewill. There is simply the will of The One in its infinite aloneness. Evidently this was seen as a somewhat stagnant state, and The One allowed certain parts of the infinity to desire individuated existence and form closed loops of energy which fell into a lower state of awareness. This act of wanting for the self is what allowed creation as we know it to come into being, and created the separation from the eternal moment of "perfection" which is all that could exist before. The wanting for the self could take different forms, from some of the created spirits just wanting to experience something different, to others wanting to experience dominion and subjugation of other spirits. Apparently, the one infinite collective decided that there was something beneficial to be gained from this cyclical breakup and refusion of its being, it made a more dynamic creation, and it seems this is what Hindus are referring to when they talk about the lives of Brahma and the breaths of Vishnu. Again, we could use the yin-yang to illustrate that the potential for becoming finite and self serving existed with an entity that was/is infinite and selfless.

So getting back to the original premise, in absolute terms, the only way a purely STO universe can exist is in the unchanging uniform perfection of "The One," which paradoxically also contains the potential for STS. Once that symmetry is broken, all choices and recombinations become possible, with shades of gray occurring either within entities, societies, or galaxies. On the flip side, a purely STS universe reaches a state of nonexistence, which from what I can gather exists as a concept but is not observable in reality. Personally, I'm not particularly enthusiastic about having my individuality dissolved into whatever this 7D unification is, but I accept that it is part of a greater cycle. All of this is way beyond anyone's ability to thoroughly test and prove, but the Cassiopaeans' cosmology does have a certain degree of logic and internal consistency to it.

How do you know what anything is like in an STO world? Do you take a trip on the weekend to STO world and are back to let us know what it's like? We don't even understand what free will is in this world, let alone an alternate reality, so how can you presume to know how anyone understands it. It seems like you're getting lost in imagination land since much of what you are saying doesn't quite make sense.

I think KRNABRNY that you are putting the kart before the horse and, instead of trying to grasp higher order concept, should focus on basic 3D lessons. You'll most likely find clarity to your thoughts if you're more grounded in reality.
I like advice and factual answers :-)

Paradoxically, it would seem that the presence of STS is what ultimately allows freewill to exist. Based on the Cassiopaeans' cosmology, the experience of STO in the physical densities seems to take on quite a different character than in the spiritual densities and this is referenced in the literature quite a bit. At the extremes, a pure STS being only takes while a pure STO being only gives.

If we're dealing with 3D or 4D, which is a reality with physical limitations and finite quantities, a pure STO being will give and give and give to others until its energy is exhausted and it dissipates in it's unrelenting service to others while a pure STS being will try to encapsulate the infinity of the spiritual realms into its finite physical existence which leads to a singularity effect which is fairly well documented in astrophysics. You cannot bring 7D God down to 4D. What you end up with are shades of gray, where the predominantly STO being must learn to refuse to give and receive in certain situations in order to maintain its usefulness to the STO polarity, while predominantly STS beings may begin to question the feasibility of trying to subsume all consciousness units into their limited understanding to advance and may consider a more cooperative approach. This creates a sort of drift from the absolutes which serves to bring the polarities together, and is one of the meanings of the yin-yang when applied to the physical densities. A being which only gives no matter what is pure STO, but is useless against STS predation and will ultimately be consumed. A being which only takes no matter what cannot fathom the true vastness of the cosmos, and will only become God of it's own self-contemplative illusion after it effectively loses the ability to relate to anything else in he cosmos and seals itself off in its own wishful thinking. However, the partial STO-ness in all but the completely dedicated STS being gives them the possibility to avoid the fate of completely disappearing into the darkness. Generally speaking, operating from their limited understanding, STS groups will attempt to dominate and absorb STO groups as well as lesser STS groups if they are able, so there is very much a versus at this level, however the nature of the domination will vary depending on the proclivities and level of dedication of the collective. There may be brief periods when a planet that is polarized one way or the other will be allowed to evolve in a sort of vacuum, but the universe seems to be structured in such a way that the two must eventually come into contact sooner or later, which necessitates novel and difficult choices.

In 6D and 7D, we are dealing with infinite quantities, and so the polarities have a different relationship. While the 6D STS candidate seems to implode and vanish into its own pseudo-reality of self-absorption, the STO candidate is busy building empathy with all facets of itself, even the being that imploded. It sees all possible STS and STO choices and outcomes it could've participated in, feels them viscerally, and unifies this complementarity of opposites into a harmonious whole. The expansion of consciousness involved in trying to see the All opens the gateway to understanding infinity. Thus it would seem that at this level STO is actually the balanced presence of STS and STO within the same entity, it is actually both, and there is not a versus. Again, the yin-yang can be used to depict this. One can imagine that a perfect STO network of 6D beings keeps sharing and expanding until they understand absolutely everything.

Moving on to 7D, the cosmology defines it as the level of The One who possesses infinite knowledge. There is really no difference between one infinity or another, this is an artifact of the real number system of the materialistic and physical realms trying to grasp at what is essentially a spiritual concept. When infinite knowledge is attained, one becomes all, and there can be no difference between two entities with infinite knowledge because they are exactly the same thing; it is infinity observing itself. This could be described as the perfect STO state, because everyone is united in this infinite field with the same understanding, but it doesn't leave much room for freewill. There is simply the will of The One in its infinite aloneness. Evidently this was seen as a somewhat stagnant state, and The One allowed certain parts of the infinity to desire individuated existence and form closed loops of energy which fell into a lower state of awareness. This act of wanting for the self is what allowed creation as we know it to come into being, and created the separation from the eternal moment of "perfection" which is all that could exist before. The wanting for the self could take different forms, from some of the created spirits just wanting to experience something different, to others wanting to experience dominion and subjugation of other spirits. Apparently, the one infinite collective decided that there was something beneficial to be gained from this cyclical breakup and refusion of its being, it made a more dynamic creation, and it seems this is what Hindus are referring to when they talk about the lives of Brahma and the breaths of Vishnu. Again, we could use the yin-yang to illustrate that the potential for becoming finite and self serving existed with an entity that was/is infinite and selfless.

So getting back to the original premise, in absolute terms, the only way a purely STO universe can exist is in the unchanging uniform perfection of "The One," which paradoxically also contains the potential for STS. Once that symmetry is broken, all choices and recombinations become possible, with shades of gray occurring either within entities, societies, or galaxies. On the flip side, a purely STS universe reaches a state of nonexistence, which from what I can gather exists as a concept but is not observable in reality. Personally, I'm not particularly enthusiastic about having my individuality dissolved into whatever this 7D unification is, but I accept that it is part of a greater cycle. All of this is way beyond anyone's ability to thoroughly test and prove, but the Cassiopaeans' cosmology does have a certain degree of logic and internal consistency to it.
It's good that at least in the last sentences you wrote what YOU think about it, thanks! :-)

God as Creator and person created the universe with all its laws and other beings. When it is said that God created His children in His image, it is meant that all divine aspects reoccur in lesser degree within these created beings. This divine substance/ether which God possesses to a maximum degree but to a degree greater than all other creatures, can best be described as a fluid substance of the most radiant matter. It is the life force. God, as well as all creatures in their highest form of development, can dissolve this fluid substance so that the compact personality becomes a flow, a principle, or a divine stream/wave.

God is love and love must share: this is the nature of love. Of course God realized that because He created beings with free will, they could so decide with this free will that misery could come into existence, either permanently or temporarily. Nevertheless, as an indication of His greatness, God created beings who could choose freely with the power given them. They either would have the wisdom of not abusing their power and thus living within the perfection of divine law in a state of eternal bliss or, if they decided otherwise, they would finally come to comprehend all the more the perfection of divine law, after having gone through the valley of death. Thus, they would be more godlike than ever before. The temporary misery for those who might decide wrongly is nothing compared to the bliss and happiness of eternity after the self-inflicted misery has been experienced. The scales show this so clearly that a spirit does not even have to be very high in development to recognize this fact.

Free will and free choice entails the possibility of directing free will contrary to divine law. In choosing freely and correctly and in abstaining from abuse of power lies divinity, love, wisdom, and a number of further divine attributes. God has also put into Creation an infinite number of laws. These laws provided beforehand for the possibility of a return to God if and when any of the created beings should misuse their power and freedom given to them by God. These laws work in cycles which have to close; whatever happens, these cycles follow their course and the laws work in such a way that ultimately everything having once turned away from God and divine law will eventually come back. The greater the distance from God, the more the misery, for only in God and with God lies happiness. But through this misery arises a stronger incentive to return to God. By the same token, the opposite of God and His laws must be the prohibition of free choice and the domination of the stronger over the weaker ones.

Long before the existence of the material world, some of the created beings who had been endowed not only with free will but also with a certain power, abused this power. The Fall of the Angels happened gradually as a slow process of degeneration, whereby everything divine very slowly and gradually turned into its opposite aspect. In this way a separation occurred between those who had abused their power and those who had not. Your attitudes, your opinions, your feelings, and your thoughts create the spiritual worlds, even though you may still live on earth. You each create the world which will be yours. In the same way, the spirits participating in the Fall created new worlds according to their changing attitudes, dark worlds often referred to as Hell. The attitudes of disharmony and hatred created such forms.

The spirit who was the first to succumb to the temptation of abusing this power, the one who is sometimes referred to as Lucifer who influenced others to follow him, would naturally have been the first one to inhabit the new world that came into existence. This spirit had complete power over all those who followed him, and, contrary to God, he used this power. God gives the freedom of choice and this has deeper significance than most of you realize. With that freedom necessarily comes the possibility to abuse the given power and to use it contrary to the divine laws. If no choice were available, there would be no freedom and no power. There can be no divine happiness, in fact, no divinity at all, if it cannot be attained or maintained by free choice. By the same token, the opposite of God and His laws must be the prohibition of free choice and the domination of the stronger over the weaker ones.

This state of affairs would seem to make the salvation of the fallen beings impossible; for even should they have come to the point of desiring to go back to God, they would not have had the power to do so since they were under the dominion and power of the one who reigns in the world of darkness. On the other hand, how could God not break his own laws and still save those beings who longed for him? If He were to use his infinite power by overruling the free will and the choice of those who decided to use the given power in their own way, He would actually be acting from the same principle as Lucifer. Here more than in anything else, maintaining the divine principle was of utmost importance, for only if God remained true to himself and his laws would there be a fundamental difference between the ways of God and the ways of Lucifer. Since it is God’s plan that every creature should recognize him and at one time come back to him out of free choice and reattain divinity, it was imperative that he not use the same means of force as his opponent, even though his purpose might be a good one. It is not the end alone that counts, but very much the means too! Only by remaining true to these principles would the most stubborn of the fallen beings one day see the vast difference between these two ways of being and understand the dignity that lies in the divine principles, even though it means a path of suffering for those who wish to get out of the self-created miserable circumstances.

Since life in spirit is in direct relationship to the inner harmony, enlightenment, and general attitude, spirits who have become disharmonious cannot be simply put into a world of harmony as you might travel into a beautiful country. In the world of spirit the country is both you and your product. Therefore, the once fallen spirits had and still have to attain a state where again they naturally produce harmonious worlds. That this can only be accomplished through the same slow process of development as the Fall with its degeneration is natural enough. You will readily understand now that this must happen in free choice, too, so that questions like, “Why has God not done away with evil?”, need not come up any more in your deliberations. On the other hand, means had to be found so that the creatures who desired to return to God and to keep his laws instead of Lucifer’s could do so within the framework of the laws of God. Thus the free will of no one would be broken, not even of Lucifer himself. This is the great Plan of Salvation.

The spheres of darkness first came into existence where the spirits lived under the dominion of Lucifer. In the beginning there was no longing for or sense of the light they had once possessed. Only after tasting the self-chosen medicine for a considerable time, that is, experiencing a state of desolation, did a vague longing for something else take hold of some of these beings. It goes without saying that the memory of God and his worlds was extinguished to the degree that disharmony had set in, but it was revived again as attitudes changed. The latter could only occur as an exceedingly slow process, however. Spiritual darkness annuls knowledge, which is spiritual light. Just as with human beings, if you have no spiritual enlightenment, you have to work spiritually to regain glimpses of this light. The vague longing that first some and later more creatures felt was sufficient to bring a glimmer of light into their world, as though a faraway dawn changed the contours of their world a little bit.

When enough spirits came into the state of longing and the longing increased, the time was ripe for the material world as you know it to come into existence. You may say that God created the material world, and this is true, for nothing can be created without the creative divine force. However, it is equally true that the material world was also created by the longing of enough spirits for something higher. The world in which we are now living is the product of the desire to strive higher. Here conditions exist in which spiritual development can proceed, and in which a free choice for God can be made which is impossible in the worlds of darkness. In other words, this earth sphere is a product of the longing of the fallen spirits. And it is equally a product of the longing of all those beings who remained with God and whose deepest desire was always, and is always, to bring their brothers and sisters back to God. Therefore, both the divine worlds and the worlds of darkness helped in the creation of this earth sphere. The influence of both worlds exists and will manifest itself according to the attitude of each individual being on this plane possessing the power of free choice. Conditions and circumstances on this earth sphere are different, of course, due to the new form of matter; but then, circumstances vary in all spheres.

Human beings produce their spiritual world. And on earth where the influence of God’s world also existed, for the first time since the Fall, they now had the opportunity to learn, to change, to turn to God and thus to create a better world for themselves in both matter and spirit. They would go to the spirit world after the death of the body and also during sleep when the body rested. From the spirit world they would receive inspirations and influences of all sorts. This is why development cannot proceed faster; for all the incarnated beings were at first so low in their development that they were constantly influenced by their own sphere. If God’s world had not acted on this earth too, there would not have been any difference between the earth sphere and a sphere in the world of darkness.

Pure spirits who remained in the divine worlds were incarnated at all times. To be sure, very few were incarnated at one time, but the influence of one such being outweighs by far the strength and influence of a hundred creatures of the world of darkness. The spirits who were incarnated from the world of God brought with them light, love, and wisdom. They fulfilled a great mission with their incarnation on earth, and their influence was much more far reaching than might have appeared at first sight. With this influence growing steadily through the ages, the fallen spirits during their incarnation on earth could freely choose what side to listen to: the side that reached their lower nature or the side that seemed to push them ever upward regardless of the difficulties encountered. By such free choice, God’s law concerning this aspect of life was not violated.

On the earth sphere you have the possibility with your free will to develop and to decide which side to follow. In your own nature, you can of course find both currents: the good current that once came from God in perfection and the evil current that was accumulated during and after the fall. Between these two currents the conscious self stands, able to decide either to take the line of least resistance, which is always man’s lower nature, or to follow his higher self, which is the difficult and narrow path. Salvation was not only accomplished on this earth sphere but in every sphere of existence.

People would produce and own several spheres, harmonious and disharmonious ones. Wherever there are faults, weaknesses and blindness, corresponding spheres come into existence. Wherever you are pure and purified, you create beautiful spheres. And you will not only own the best, but also the worst of that which you have built. Any relatively highly developed human being might thus inhabit a number of light spheres, but even these spheres were still under the dominion of Lucifer as long as the salvation work in this respect was not finished. By the way, what you call hell is not only one sphere of dire darkness and misery. As there are many gradations in the divine spheres, so there are similar gradations in the Luciferic ones.

In spirit everything is concrete, everything is form. On earth only material objects have form and the so-called abstract things do not have form, for they are invisible to you. This is not so in spirit. Love is a form. When you have a beautiful thought it will create one form. When you have a wicked thought, it will create another form, a concrete form.

Every living being has at all times guardian spirits from the world of God. But some people’s attitude may keep these spirits from coming too close. Nevertheless, they are there, even if only in the background, watching that nothing befalls their protege that is not according to God’s laws of justice or that the person may be too weak to endure. To be left alone without the support of God’s spirit world on this earth sphere, and in addition having to resist all attacks, challenges, hardships, and temptations that the powers of darkness could think of seemed indeed an impossible task to fulfill.

Human beings who are incarnated from the world of darkness first come with very low and coarse instincts. Only after many incarnations and worked off karmic debts will the attitude begin to change, slowly but surely. When the senses have begun to refine themselves a little bit, then the real work of self-finding and self-purification begins, and for this phase again, many incarnations, accompanied by changing conditions and circumstances, are necessary.

ie sam koniec, ale także
God as Creator and person created the universe with all its laws and other beings. When it is said that God created His children in His image, it is meant that all divine aspects reoccur in lesser degree within these created beings. This divine substance/ether which God possesses to a maximum degree but to a degree greater than all other creatures, can best be described as a fluid substance of the most radiant matter. It is the life force. God, as well as all creatures in their highest form of development, can dissolve this fluid substance so that the compact personality becomes a flow, a principle, or a divine stream/wave.

God is love and love must share: this is the nature of love. Of course God realized that because He created beings with free will, they could so decide with this free will that misery could come into existence, either permanently or temporarily. Nevertheless, as an indication of His greatness, God created beings who could choose freely with the power given them. They either would have the wisdom of not abusing their power and thus living within the perfection of divine law in a state of eternal bliss or, if they decided otherwise, they would finally come to comprehend all the more the perfection of divine law, after having gone through the valley of death. Thus, they would be more godlike than ever before. The temporary misery for those who might decide wrongly is nothing compared to the bliss and happiness of eternity after the self-inflicted misery has been experienced. The scales show this so clearly that a spirit does not even have to be very high in development to recognize this fact.

Free will and free choice entails the possibility of directing free will contrary to divine law. In choosing freely and correctly and in abstaining from abuse of power lies divinity, love, wisdom, and a number of further divine attributes. God has also put into Creation an infinite number of laws. These laws provided beforehand for the possibility of a return to God if and when any of the created beings should misuse their power and freedom given to them by God. These laws work in cycles which have to close; whatever happens, these cycles follow their course and the laws work in such a way that ultimately everything having once turned away from God and divine law will eventually come back. The greater the distance from God, the more the misery, for only in God and with God lies happiness. But through this misery arises a stronger incentive to return to God. By the same token, the opposite of God and His laws must be the prohibition of free choice and the domination of the stronger over the weaker ones.

Long before the existence of the material world, some of the created beings who had been endowed not only with free will but also with a certain power, abused this power. The Fall of the Angels happened gradually as a slow process of degeneration, whereby everything divine very slowly and gradually turned into its opposite aspect. In this way a separation occurred between those who had abused their power and those who had not. Your attitudes, your opinions, your feelings, and your thoughts create the spiritual worlds, even though you may still live on earth. You each create the world which will be yours. In the same way, the spirits participating in the Fall created new worlds according to their changing attitudes, dark worlds often referred to as Hell. The attitudes of disharmony and hatred created such forms.

The spirit who was the first to succumb to the temptation of abusing this power, the one who is sometimes referred to as Lucifer who influenced others to follow him, would naturally have been the first one to inhabit the new world that came into existence. This spirit had complete power over all those who followed him, and, contrary to God, he used this power. God gives the freedom of choice and this has deeper significance than most of you realize. With that freedom necessarily comes the possibility to abuse the given power and to use it contrary to the divine laws. If no choice were available, there would be no freedom and no power. There can be no divine happiness, in fact, no divinity at all, if it cannot be attained or maintained by free choice. By the same token, the opposite of God and His laws must be the prohibition of free choice and the domination of the stronger over the weaker ones.

This state of affairs would seem to make the salvation of the fallen beings impossible; for even should they have come to the point of desiring to go back to God, they would not have had the power to do so since they were under the dominion and power of the one who reigns in the world of darkness. On the other hand, how could God not break his own laws and still save those beings who longed for him? If He were to use his infinite power by overruling the free will and the choice of those who decided to use the given power in their own way, He would actually be acting from the same principle as Lucifer. Here more than in anything else, maintaining the divine principle was of utmost importance, for only if God remained true to himself and his laws would there be a fundamental difference between the ways of God and the ways of Lucifer. Since it is God’s plan that every creature should recognize him and at one time come back to him out of free choice and reattain divinity, it was imperative that he not use the same means of force as his opponent, even though his purpose might be a good one. It is not the end alone that counts, but very much the means too! Only by remaining true to these principles would the most stubborn of the fallen beings one day see the vast difference between these two ways of being and understand the dignity that lies in the divine principles, even though it means a path of suffering for those who wish to get out of the self-created miserable circumstances.

Since life in spirit is in direct relationship to the inner harmony, enlightenment, and general attitude, spirits who have become disharmonious cannot be simply put into a world of harmony as you might travel into a beautiful country. In the world of spirit the country is both you and your product. Therefore, the once fallen spirits had and still have to attain a state where again they naturally produce harmonious worlds. That this can only be accomplished through the same slow process of development as the Fall with its degeneration is natural enough. You will readily understand now that this must happen in free choice, too, so that questions like, “Why has God not done away with evil?”, need not come up any more in your deliberations. On the other hand, means had to be found so that the creatures who desired to return to God and to keep his laws instead of Lucifer’s could do so within the framework of the laws of God. Thus the free will of no one would be broken, not even of Lucifer himself. This is the great Plan of Salvation.

The spheres of darkness first came into existence where the spirits lived under the dominion of Lucifer. In the beginning there was no longing for or sense of the light they had once possessed. Only after tasting the self-chosen medicine for a considerable time, that is, experiencing a state of desolation, did a vague longing for something else take hold of some of these beings. It goes without saying that the memory of God and his worlds was extinguished to the degree that disharmony had set in, but it was revived again as attitudes changed. The latter could only occur as an exceedingly slow process, however. Spiritual darkness annuls knowledge, which is spiritual light. Just as with human beings, if you have no spiritual enlightenment, you have to work spiritually to regain glimpses of this light. The vague longing that first some and later more creatures felt was sufficient to bring a glimmer of light into their world, as though a faraway dawn changed the contours of their world a little bit.

When enough spirits came into the state of longing and the longing increased, the time was ripe for the material world as you know it to come into existence. You may say that God created the material world, and this is true, for nothing can be created without the creative divine force. However, it is equally true that the material world was also created by the longing of enough spirits for something higher. The world in which we are now living is the product of the desire to strive higher. Here conditions exist in which spiritual development can proceed, and in which a free choice for God can be made which is impossible in the worlds of darkness. In other words, this earth sphere is a product of the longing of the fallen spirits. And it is equally a product of the longing of all those beings who remained with God and whose deepest desire was always, and is always, to bring their brothers and sisters back to God. Therefore, both the divine worlds and the worlds of darkness helped in the creation of this earth sphere. The influence of both worlds exists and will manifest itself according to the attitude of each individual being on this plane possessing the power of free choice. Conditions and circumstances on this earth sphere are different, of course, due to the new form of matter; but then, circumstances vary in all spheres.

Human beings produce their spiritual world. And on earth where the influence of God’s world also existed, for the first time since the Fall, they now had the opportunity to learn, to change, to turn to God and thus to create a better world for themselves in both matter and spirit. They would go to the spirit world after the death of the body and also during sleep when the body rested. From the spirit world they would receive inspirations and influences of all sorts. This is why development cannot proceed faster; for all the incarnated beings were at first so low in their development that they were constantly influenced by their own sphere. If God’s world had not acted on this earth too, there would not have been any difference between the earth sphere and a sphere in the world of darkness.

Pure spirits who remained in the divine worlds were incarnated at all times. To be sure, very few were incarnated at one time, but the influence of one such being outweighs by far the strength and influence of a hundred creatures of the world of darkness. The spirits who were incarnated from the world of God brought with them light, love, and wisdom. They fulfilled a great mission with their incarnation on earth, and their influence was much more far reaching than might have appeared at first sight. With this influence growing steadily through the ages, the fallen spirits during their incarnation on earth could freely choose what side to listen to: the side that reached their lower nature or the side that seemed to push them ever upward regardless of the difficulties encountered. By such free choice, God’s law concerning this aspect of life was not violated.

On the earth sphere you have the possibility with your free will to develop and to decide which side to follow. In your own nature, you can of course find both currents: the good current that once came from God in perfection and the evil current that was accumulated during and after the fall. Between these two currents the conscious self stands, able to decide either to take the line of least resistance, which is always man’s lower nature, or to follow his higher self, which is the difficult and narrow path. Salvation was not only accomplished on this earth sphere but in every sphere of existence.

People would produce and own several spheres, harmonious and disharmonious ones. Wherever there are faults, weaknesses and blindness, corresponding spheres come into existence. Wherever you are pure and purified, you create beautiful spheres. And you will not only own the best, but also the worst of that which you have built. Any relatively highly developed human being might thus inhabit a number of light spheres, but even these spheres were still under the dominion of Lucifer as long as the salvation work in this respect was not finished. By the way, what you call hell is not only one sphere of dire darkness and misery. As there are many gradations in the divine spheres, so there are similar gradations in the Luciferic ones.

In spirit everything is concrete, everything is form. On earth only material objects have form and the so-called abstract things do not have form, for they are invisible to you. This is not so in spirit. Love is a form. When you have a beautiful thought it will create one form. When you have a wicked thought, it will create another form, a concrete form.

Every living being has at all times guardian spirits from the world of God. But some people’s attitude may keep these spirits from coming too close. Nevertheless, they are there, even if only in the background, watching that nothing befalls their protege that is not according to God’s laws of justice or that the person may be too weak to endure. To be left alone without the support of God’s spirit world on this earth sphere, and in addition having to resist all attacks, challenges, hardships, and temptations that the powers of darkness could think of seemed indeed an impossible task to fulfill.

Human beings who are incarnated from the world of darkness first come with very low and coarse instincts. Only after many incarnations and worked off karmic debts will the attitude begin to change, slowly but surely. When the senses have begun to refine themselves a little bit, then the real work of self-finding and self-purification begins, and for this phase again, many incarnations, accompanied by changing conditions and circumstances, are necessary.
It is very interesting, but in order for everything to be understood by others, it is imperative that you have some definitions.
1. Define what you mean by the word GOD
2. Define what you mean the word SPIRIT
2. Define what you mean by the phrase FREE WILL

At the end, please give a hint as this relates to the topic of the conversation?

It is very interesting, but in order for everything to be understood by others, it is imperative that you have some definitions.

At the end, please give a hint as this relates to the topic of the conversation?
God or consciousness(C term) is the creator of the universe according to divine law, the reflection of God is a spirit (lesser divine substance); spirit is pure entity as oppose to a soul/impure/fallen spirit which is an entity that is still participating in reincarnation in material spheres. Density (C) is just gradation of the spheres depending to the nature of your vibration/development. Free will is the choice to follow divine law or against it. Being Sto is participating in a chain of flow of divine law. If you give love you will receive love in multiplier effect return. Their purpose is to serve life and creations. Sts only want to receive love without giving back along many others violations of spiritual laws. This one way flow of energy create stagnation over time it will lower your vibrations or reincarnate in lower spheres. A sphere will decay/ceased to exist if it has no point of attention from a soul/ no reincarnation,

Evil is only temporary state while Light is eternal. Once all fallen spirit return home these lower spheres will cease to exist and a a new game will start over (we are now on third game with duality theme). Not sure why you reasking these when already explained in the reading. This info is really old you can read it in a book called pistis sophia. The inspiration for Dante 7th circle of hell and hieronymus bosch painting. Most spiritual teaching or channeling certify its high accuracy.

Zło jest tylko stanem tymczasowym, podczas gdy Światło jest wieczne. Gdy wszystkie upadłe duchy powrócą do domu, te niższe sfery przestaną istnieć i nowa gra rozpocznie się od nowa (jesteśmy teraz w trzeciej grze z motywem dualności). Nie jestem pewien, dlaczego ponownie je zadajesz, skoro już wyjaśniono to w czytaniu. Te informacje są naprawdę stare, można je przeczytać w książce o nazwie pistis sophia. Inspiracja do malarstwa Dantego 7. Krąg piekła i hieronymusa boscha. Większość nauk duchowych lub channelingu potwierdza ich wysoką dokładność.
Really? Explained? Show me the place where you set the definitions for these words, I do not see them in your text?

The words GOD, FREE WILL, AWARENESS, SPIRIT, etc.,, can be juggled endlessly, until someone asks for DEFINITIONS,

Bóg lub świadomość (termin C) jest stwórcą wszechświata zgodnie z boskim prawem, odbiciem Boga jest duch (mniejsza boska substancja); Duch jest czystym bytem w przeciwieństwie do duszy/nieczystego/upadłego ducha, który jest bytem, który wciąż uczestniczy w reinkarnacji w sferach materialnych. Gęstość (C) to po prostu stopniowanie sfer w zależności od natury twojej wibracji/rozwoju. Wolna wola jest wyborem podążania za boskim prawem lub przeciwko niemu. Bycie Sto oznacza uczestnictwo w łańcuchu przepływu boskiego prawa. Jeśli dajesz miłość, otrzymasz miłość w efekcie mnożnikowym. Ich celem jest służenie życiu i kreacjom. Święci chcą tylko otrzymać miłość, nie oddając wielu innych pogwałceń praw duchowych. Ten jednokierunkowy przepływ energii powoduje z czasem stagnację, obniża wibracje lub reinkarnuje w niższych sferach.
I understand, but have YOU EXPERIENCED THIS?
Are you just repeating what you've read?

Who you are?

And look what you wrote? "Free will is the choice to follow divine law or against it."
In your understanding, free will is limited to just one, to go forward or backward or left or right .... what is free will? Same as on the highway, can you follow the direction of traffic or against the tide? ;-)))

Its next step to simply polaryzation!:-)

Back
Top Bottom