Stealth Strategies to stop Covid

FOTCM Stealth Strategies to stop Covid 2020-08-21

No permission to download

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Can't remember if I loaded this on the forum or not, life's been nutty lately. This is from SVHI (Silicon Valley Health Institute). They have regular Zoom meetings to which it is easy to subscribe. Very smart, out of the box thinkers in this group. This video is their interview with Sarah Myhill, MD from UK on the subject of 4 pillars of a strong immune system, avoiding C-19, etc. She has been much persecuted over there. Excellent presentation. She's big on Keto and Lugol's.

Only just found this - thank you Gandalf. Indonesia showed that below a certain threshold of Vitamin D levels, COVID symptomatic infection and complications rises dramatically so its clearly an important issue which we need to be aware of come what may.

Chinese scientist now hiding in US admits that Covid 19 is a genetically engineered virus and was deliberately spread as a bio-weapon to attack the US and other western nations - this sort of action would legally be considered an act of war. Scientist who fled China: Chinese Communists ‘intentionally’ released ‘Frankenstein’ COVID-19
Other than the part that the virus was tinkered with, all I see is pure speculation and wild accusations. Looks pretty scripted to me.

Thanks Gandalf, good reading.
I wonder if you,or anyone on the forum are aware of castor oil increasing the amount of T-cells in the body to fight infection.
Also, St. John's wort collects and holds vit D from the sun. Maybe it would be a good source of vit D for the body.
I've made some tobacco oil to test as well to see if it works as a pain relief or anti inflammatory.
I think the fear and antisocial rules will do a lot more damage to people's health than any flu virus by far. Our fearless leaders are having a ball of a time.... Thanks for the information Gandalf..

Thanks Gandalf, good reading.
I wonder if you,or anyone on the forum are aware of castor oil increasing the amount of T-cells in the body to fight infection.
Also, St. John's wort collects and holds vit D from the sun. Maybe it would be a good source of vit D for the body.
I've made some tobacco oil to test as well to see if it works as a pain relief or anti inflammatory.
I think the fear and antisocial rules will do a lot more damage to people's health than any flu virus by far. Our fearless leaders are having a ball of a time.... Thanks for the information Gandalf..
i knew that boron did this but not St John's Wort, interesting
because some people can't take vitamin D directly due to a mutation in VDR gene

some other things which bind strongly to covid-19 and have antiviral activity are hypericin, that thing on citrus peel (yeah the lemon water your grandma takes works too lol)

and ginkgo biloba both were on par with specific drugs for covid-19 in effectiveness

of course we won't hear about it publicly since natural things can't be patented by the big pharma

In addition to the above, I found that elderberries indeed help a lot to nip viral infections in the bud. Even the extract I used without the berries as a sort of tea worked great and I had no symptoms - only the feeling that my immune system was working through something.

Back
Top Bottom