St Matthew's Junk Mail

OCKHAM

Jedi
St. Matthew’s churches mailed this letter to me back a couple of weeks ago and finally got around to scanning it and preparing it for display here. There are many red flags of psychopathy included in the text, so maybe this will help others to see how they think.

When I looked at the envelope, I thought it was the government at first glance. Then I needed a puke bag.

scam-env1.jpg

Here is the back of the envelope used to mail the junk.

scam-env2.jpg

Here is the one you put your money in which had my address on the backside.

scam-env3.jpg

This is one of three letters included in the envelope. Side one.

scam-let1.jpg

Back side.

scam-let2.jpg

Here is the second letter included.

scam-let3.jpg

Back side of that letter.

scam-let4.jpg

This is the letter you’re supposed to open in two days after sending in money. Notice the fourth sentence. Maybe they feel the heat.

scam-let6.jpg

Back side of that letter which was visible folded on two sides before opened. Sorry, the part that is upside down was on the inside flap once opened.

scam-let5.jpg

Here is the napkin which is a piece of paper that looks like a napkin.

scam-nap1.jpg

All of it gives me the creeps.

OMG!!!!

"here's an envelope with a special sacred spiritual prophesy in it, just for you. NO NO NO DON'T OPEN IT!!!"

it's... so infantile, it's almost at the level of playground bullying mentality :o
no, actually I think it is worse.

Seems to me like the minister have just learned about reverse-psychology and wants to cash in on it :)
Loads of Anchors and NLP thingies in the text and the paper towel.

Is it just me or does it look like the picture they use is photo shopped to look like the paper towel they sent you?
I think its suppose to be a white cloth in the original.

But I guess it doesnt matter that much.

The napkin [hankeringchief] is just like the paper you buy in the store that has a texture on it. Then, the printing that is upon it is altered, and imperfect, so it actually looks real. It is printed on both sides.

Unfortunately, people will fall for this easily and send money in hopes they will get some back in the mail, which is clearly ponzi, and worse as sleepyvinny expressed.

There is a lot in there going on that is jaded, it's deep.

You missed the best part of the whole thing----they call themselves a church and they do not have to pay any taxes on anything they collect or property they own It is pretty sickening to think some one can pander with this kind of drivel and get a free ride to boot.

Back
Top Bottom