Spreading the word on psychopathy

nf3

Jedi
I got an e-mail this morning from a guy in Germany who came across one of my CDs and wants to use it on his radio show. Here's his e-mail and my reply. Hopefully I didn't scare him away.

----- Original Message -----
To: <nf3@...>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:49 AM
Subject: air play for nf

> hi there,
> this is kmm from germany. i contacted mile329 some weeks ago, since i wanted to introduce the "this is what we do" compilation in my radio show and needed a copy. and what i got was not only this record, but also "don't ouch my car" wreathy's abaddon, dissceting tables "hipocrisy and neutralizing force's "absolute terror". pretty interesting album in a nice format.
> when i read the text printed on the paper case, i wondered about one sentence for quite a long time: "...nothing can be done to stop it."
> Do you really think that nothing can be done to stop the mainstream brainwash machine? i'm not shure baout that one. does that also mean people should not even try? anyway, i actually wanted to et some information about your project that i could give to my listeners. all i found so far was a discography at mile329.org. so it would be nice if you gave me some of the usal stuff: since when have you been into making music, influences, any side projects and stuff (not limited to music), concepts/aims.
> moreover, it would be nice if you told me something about your political opinion, since i have to say, my radio show is political and i personally check every artist on political correctness before i intruduce him or her. this may seem childish or dumb, but experience has shown that it is necessary to know.
>
> have a noise day,
> kmm
>
> p.s.: to add something concerning my radio show: it's not that i am doing this show every week or so. i have done three volumes in a period of approximately two years so far, since it's always a big piece of work to crawl through the material and stuff. additionally, our radio station has no internet stream, so listening won't be possible. the only thing possible would be that i send you a cd. but it would be all in german anyway.

Hi kmm and thanks for your interest.

The cover text for the Absolute Terror CD was written 2 years ago, and since then my opinion has changed. Yes, I do think something can be done.

The obvious solution is to wake up as many people as possible to what is going on so that they can refuse to be a part of it. What is going on is that our perceptions of reality are shaped from birth by mainstream culture which in turn is shaped by mainstream media in all its forms: television, movies, music, books, newspapers, magazines, etc. This shaping of our perceptions isn't so much what is forced into our awareness as what is kept out of our awareness. If we aren't aware of what's going on in the world around us, the decisions we make in our everyday lives will be based on ignorance and will add to the chaos currently destroying our planet. If we are kept ignorant of the way things really work in nature and in our lives, we are powerless to take effective action. There are thousands of things every one of us could be doing differently, but we don't because we're simply not aware of the necessity for change, and those who do want change do not know WHAT to do.

The situation seems hopeless because even though a few have begun to wake up to what is going on, due to previous experience in countries such as yours, or simply due to a careful study of history, they find themselves face to face with the omnipotence of the mainstream media. How does a person or group of people who have dedicated their lives to digging for the facts and curing themselves of the ignorance forced upon them by mainstream media share what they have found with the others still under that control? The masses can only know and discuss what is acceptable to know and discuss, in other words, what they are told is acceptable to discuss by the mainstream media. So we need a way to bypass the mainstream media and to make topics acceptable for public discussion without its approval, since the main topic is of course the media itself and everything in its power will be done to keep this from public awareness.

A grass-roots system of people who have become aware of this situation could make a concerted effort at ‘normalizing’ the issues and making them acceptable for public discussion. The media will of course continue to discredit and attack any ideas that threaten its hegemony, but it will have less influence over public opinion as people begin to realize that IT IS OK to talk about such things, even if the TV says that it is not. The internet will be the most important tool in this effort since it is the only remaining means of mass communication that has not yet been entirely consumed and assimilated by the mainstream. Bloggers, for example, have proven very effective at influencing public opinion despite the mainstream’s attempts to stop them.

So, mainstream logic would tell us that we have our current state where many are asleep and a few are awake, and the desired state where a majority of the population is awake and therefore powerful enough to change the way things are run on this planet. We have our point A and point B and the way to get from one to the other would be to wake people up one at a time until a sufficient percentage of the population is awake. This is, after all, the way things work in a linear system and we are programmed to believe that everything happens in a linear fashion, so this solution makes sense to us. In this scenario it also becomes obvious that point B will never be reached in time because it would be impossible to awaken enough people before it is too late—before the internet is taken from us and the final controls are put into place. But nature is not a linear system and human society is bound by the laws of nature. Nature is a non-linear system and the rules of non-linear dynamics apply to everything that happens in every system from weather to politics.

In a non-linear system the path from points A to B is much more obscure and unpredictable. The path begins as you would expect in a linear system: you have your goal, you set a direction and you begin taking action to move in that direction. But then something interesting happens. Let’s say somebody is working on normalizing discussion of the events of 9/11 based on facts rather than mainstream propaganda and patriotic nonsense. Until this point it has been absolutely impossible to even mention in public that maybe 9/11 didn’t happen the way the US government says it did without being ignored offhand as ‘unpatriotic’ or worse, and so no progress can be made in that direction. But this person has an idea to create a catchy little Flash presentation that illustrates his findings on the topic. He puts it on the internet and that’s that—one small step in the right direction. Then the unpredictability of non-linear dynamics kicks in and within a week millions of viewers world-wide have seen the presentation. Suddenly the topic is a little more acceptable, and open public discussion, though still rabidly attacked by the mainstream, is at least finally possible.

It can be predicted that if enough energy—enough efforts to move in the right direction—are inserted into the system that point B will be reached and maybe even be reached in time…maybe. What cannot be predicted is when or how. We need to reach what is called ‘critical mass’, where an undetermined number of people, or maybe even an undetermined individual, have awakened to what is happening. Once this critical mass is reached, the state of the ENTIRE system will shift. Maybe it will be a certain person in a position of great influence coming across a certain idea and deciding that the public must be made aware, or maybe it will be a certain number of people simply standing up and saying they aren’t going to take it anymore. We do not know and we cannot know how point B will be reached until it happens, only that we must keep pushing in that direction until it does.

So...about me. I began composing music as a hobby back in 1999. Always instrumental, since I neither write lyrics nor do I sing. My earlier works were of the ‘experimental’ genre, which is just another way of saying I had no idea what I was doing. Sometime around 2002 I began studying music theory and writing actual music for the piano and even a few string quartets and small orchestral scores. Most of my tracks are still electronic, but I’ve been incorporating more and more classical composition methods into them as I go in order to try and break free from the traditional monotony and repetition of electronic music.

My main influences, those who inspire me to write music whether the influence shows through in my own or not, are Chopin, Beethoven, Danny Elfman, Hallucinogen and Panacea.

It remains a hobby to this day and every once in a while I get enough stuff together to release a CD. My website (www.nf3.org) is still in its infancy, but the main focus now is in adding another node to the above mentioned grass-roots network. Other than the obvious issue of alerting people to the dangers of basing their view of reality on mainstream media, there is the Most Important Issue of psychopathy and we need as many people talking about it as possible.

Psychopaths (sometimes called sociopaths and always confused with mainstream portrayals) are NOT violent serial killers or delusional foaming-at-the-mouth lunatics. Psychopaths look like you and I, they act like you and I, and they mimic normal human behavior so perfectly that they are totally unidentifiable until they do something to blow their cover and expose the true nature of their inner life—an inner life that differs so much from the average person’s that anyone will have difficulty trying to imagine why they do what they do.

They are without conscience.

Like normal people, they have goals and desires, but unlike normal people they have no internal breaks, no inner voice telling them that there are good ways and bad ways of going about doing what they need to do and getting what they want. They lie, always and about everything. They use the people in their lives as pawns to accomplish their dirty work and discard them as such when they’re done.

The psychopaths that desire power get it. In the world of politics and law the way to the top is deception. A psychopathic candidate will defeat an honest candidate every time. Honest people have flaws and admit it. Psychopaths can be whatever the people want them to be when they need the people’s approval. They become the kings, emperors, fuehrer and presidents of the world by telling the people whatever they want to hear. Then they solidify their power by establishing a thorough system of thought control in the form of the mainstream media. They begin programming the people to think like they do, to want the things they want, and to fight for them to achieve it.

Any goals or ideas that normal people would find important under normal conditions are removed from mainstream consciousness. The people are desensitized to brutality and depravity so that they will see their psychopathic leaders’ lack of conscience as normal and even defend it as being brave and moral.

But it is not normal. It is NOT a part of mainstream human nature. Normal people may be able to adapt, to a certain extent, to this form of existence in order to survive, but it can never last very long. Those with conscience far outnumber those without. When the psychopathic leaders, with their worldwide network of psychopathic laws and thought controls (pathocracy), get too power hungry and begin to drop all pretense of normalcy, the people catch on. They never really understand what went wrong, but they know they have to stop it. So they do. But never has a single revolution throughout history ever brought on lasting change. Each fallen pathocracy is quickly replaced by another, more subtle and complete, and better planned than the one before it. The psychopaths learn from their mistakes and get better at what they do, whereas normal people never learn from their mistakes because they lack a deep understanding of just what that mistake was: explaining psychopathic behavior in terms of normal human motivations and conscience.

Psychopaths do not think or feel like us and they KNOW IT. They study us like animals and are always finding better ways to control us through the very feelings that they themselves lack. We are helpless to defend ourselves because they already control what we are allowed to think, and they will certainly not allow us to think about them and what they are doing to us as a species.

It is an information war. We need certain information to protect ourselves and our species from destruction and they need to keep us from getting it by controlling the flow of information. However, if a critical mass can be reached, if enough people can figure out what’s going on before it is too late, there may be hope. Hope of a new world where psychopaths do not run the show. A world where normal people can focus on what is important to them and their communities. A world where truth and the pursuit of knowledge and a deeper understanding of the world and our place in it becomes the daily agenda. A world where true creativity in all human endeavors is the rule rather than the exception.

I hope this answers your questions.

- Jeremy Brown

Couldn't have said it better myself. Very down to earth. If anyone gets scared off by something like this...then they are simply not as sincere as they present. I think this guy will be looking at things in a new way, if he is sincere, and if he hasn't figured out as much already.

Back
Top Bottom