Spooning Purple Being

Brewer

Jedi Master
G'day All!

I was reading the topic started by puzzle....http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14058.0 and the replies after, reminded me of one of my experiences.

I've read up to book 5 and I've said before it's the best information I can find on this subject. Thank you! I was wondering if you can help me here? Back in '95 when I seriously began to fight whatever it was that was attacking me the following happened.

I fell asleep reading, the bedside lamp was on and I was lying on my left side.

I awoke to find two 'arms' wrapped around me, folded across my chest. They were transparent, well defined but there were no details, the shape of the 'hands' were there but you couldn't see the fingers. They were a rather nice shade of purple. I began to get scared but kept my wits. I rolled my eyes and turned my head to look down the length of my body. Lying, with it's 'front' pressed up against my back was the 'body', slim two 'legs' and 'feet', 'knees', everything. It was in the 'spooning' position with me.

I began to panic, I was told recently that love and light was the way to go but didn't go that way. I instinctively focused on just getting rid of it, when I did this the 'arms' withdrew, it's 'body' drew back moved away and dissolved.

Back then I thought it was a ghost of some dead person. Nowadays I think otherwise. I'd like to know what it was.

I'm pretty sure it was........

Wasn't a previously alive 3D resident.

STS.

Knew what it was doing.

Otherwise I don't know, is this how 4D STS beings 'hang' around to feed and/or influence? Are they always doing this? Does everyone have one? Was it one of my 'handlers'? Why was it purple?

What was it?

More recently, only a few months ago, I awoke to find the clear outline of a being standing next to my bed, I looked at it, asked it a couple of questions and told it to go. Fell asleep, woke up it was there again, told it to go.

Anyone had anything like

Thanks everyone

Brewer said:
Otherwise I don't know, is this how 4D STS beings 'hang' around to feed and/or influence? Are they always doing this? Does everyone have one? Was it one of my 'handlers'? Why was it purple?

What was it?

More recently, only a few months ago, I awoke to find the clear outline of a being standing next to my bed, I looked at it, asked it a couple of questions and told it to go. Fell asleep, woke up it was there again, told it to go.

Anyone had anything like

Thanks everyone

Hi Brewer.

I can totally understand the burning curiosity of finding out exactly what it was, especially when you have such vivid experiences as you described. But sometimes the answer might be much "closer" than you think, and the solution to the "phenomena" lies "within you", yet noticed or addressed. And no, I am not trying to sound mysterious. :D Here, read the following quote for example. Also search the forum for poltergeist phenomena and like. You can find lot of curious information.

Laura said:
Mona said:
Hello Jedi:
I have read most of Laura's books. If it is true that I am making all this up, what ever is happening, then I must be a great pretender and a story teller. If whatever Laura is describing about the Aliens in her many books, then could it be that she also needs some psychological help herself because she might not be as healthy in her own mind as well. I don't believe that. What ever is happening to me has been recorded on the tape, and that whatever it is has not been manipulated in any form or shape. Am I crazy and unstable in my mind? Absolutely not. Is Laura crazy in her own mind? To some people she probably seems to be a little twisted, but it is usually those judging her and me who have not had any such unusual experiences.

The quoted comment is not necessarily related to being "crazy." My intent is to say that there are a lot of things that operate in the subconscious that can leave "threads of the mind" hanging out there that can be pulled on by other, similar, forces/entities.

For example: I finally realized that un-dealt with issues from childhood such as anger, hurt, frustration, can leave a person vulnerable to having their energy tapped by hyperdimensional beings which then can use it to manifest in your life. There can also be unresolved current life issues that can cause the subconscious mind to attempt to "get your attention" in various ways including poltergeist type activity. At one period of my life, it seemed that I was plagued with poltergeist type phenomena and as I worked my way through things, I realized that it was my refusal to acknowledge the dead-end nature of my former marriage. I was GONNA make it work no matter what, and my subconscious mind was almost literally screaming at me trying to tell me that it was NOT gonna work and it was time to get out.

Clarissa Pinkola Estes writes about this in her descriptions of "dark man dreams." Poltergeist type activity is just a form of "dark man dream" made manifest due to the particular form of creative energy of the individual involved.

I joke sometimes that if I am frustrated, you can expect me to get sick or get an injury or have some weird "sign" because my conscious mind is so strong it often fights the subconscious. I may not wish to acknowledge my frustration and instead, just "soldier on." At some point, the subconscious mind will say "ENOUGH!" and send me a direct message via my health or my environment in some sort of poltergeist event. Fortunately, this rarely happens nowadays since the conscious and subconscious have pretty good direct communication with one another.

THAT is what is meant by the remark. And that is why a person must become acquainted with their own inner world in a more direct way. It has nothing to do with being crazy and everything to do with psychological health in a somewhat different context.

Regarding your experiences, my guess is that there are some areas of your life that are, shall we say, less than satisfactory and your subconscious mind is either directly sending the signals via the noises on tape, or that some other entity is tapping into this unsatisfied energy and using it to produce the sounds. Either way, it should be an attention getter that motivates you to do some stream of consciousness journaling, examination of your past and present life and relationships. The point is: best not to assign such things to "alien entities" as a first answer, but try to exhaust other solutions first.

Thankyou Keit!

I can see where you are coming from, this was 15 years ago, the events where fairly regular for the next two years after that then tailed off. Then soon after I began what can only be described as a love bite situation. Lots of messages to get out of that one! That's finished now and things are pretty quiet, life's good. No time to fall asleep though.

Thanks once again

Brewer

Back
Top Bottom