Spirit release: spirit presenting himself as an alien implant

Giorgino

The Force is Strong With This One
This the sum up of this strange spirit:

The spirit shows in the mirror as braces.
Name: metallic voice impossible to understand
Body: no, is an implant
Why are you here?: implanted, not jumped in
What do you do?What for?: Programmed, you cant understand. Channeling.
Who implanted you?: You can't understand. You puny human
Arrived: age of 10, a tall man with evil face approach the person under treatment (let's call him John) and ask him to follow him to see the river. At this point John says that this is impossible cause he remembers that he didn't follow that men, anyway he continues. He says the men bring him to the river where there is a big light, then he sees 3 dragons with lot of crests...then he remember he was going to school as nothing happened.
Not very friendly spirit.

My question: is it possible that this is a trauma that John is covering in this way?
John said after hypnosis that he changed completely his character at the age of 10 and he knew that something important happened to him at that age and remember very well the meeting with that man.

Hi Giorgino,

imo it is difficult to tell and more data would be needed and what specific questions were asked for example if there were any suggestions from the therapist. But by whom was this session done, was he or she experienced in spirit releasement?

Hi Gawan,
thank you for your answer. So this spirit is the last one to remove of over 7. The therapist didn't lead or gave any suggestion. Actually the questions, I tell by memory, weren't so different from the one I wrote down. Was pretty fast and the therapist stopped the session after that also cause that day was a pretty long session and pretty successful with other spirits. The therapist has experience in past regression hypnosis and spirit release and is a local from Hungary.
Also therapist was pretty surprised from the answer given.

Giorgino said:
Hi Gawan,
thank you for your answer. So this spirit is the last one to remove of over 7. The therapist didn't lead or gave any suggestion. Actually the questions, I tell by memory, weren't so different from the one I wrote down. Was pretty fast and the therapist stopped the session after that also cause that day was a pretty long session and pretty successful with other spirits. The therapist has experience in past regression hypnosis and spirit release and is a local from Hungary.
Also therapist was pretty surprised from the answer given.

Thank you for clarifying Giorgino. So it is something the therapist could work on.

Back
Top Bottom