Spirit Release Dream

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
The first time I have read about spirit release, I just felt a burden in me that I have to do it because of how I liked to explore the spiritual realm. Last night, right before I went to sleep, I prayed to the Universe to confirm to me if there is something/someone is attached to me.

I forgot the rest of the dream but I remember that I went to the covered court in our school, then my ex went to me and warned me to tell my current lover to take care of me. He is holding me like gripping my hands. I don't want him to touch me so I was desperately wanting to let go. He was insisting and telling me that my guy should never touch me and I'm telling him to just let me go because we can just talk without him holding me. As soon as he walked away, the scene changed where I am standing in a church and there were something that falls off from the ceiling. It looks like the particles that are produced when someone is welding. So I transferred somewhere safe and went at the back of the church and saw that a friend was there. A lady asked to light a candle and prayer, for the particles falling/apparition was caused by a spirit. I looked at my friend, he was trembling and said that I do it instead. She hurriedly gave me the candle and told me to pray a certain prayer. Someone then stood up and at his back/with him is the spirit. The lady held my hands and we walked fast to find a spot where we could pray but the spirit ran to us and as soon as it touched me, I woke up. It is just so weird because in my dream, I cant seem to makes sense why there a lot of people in church and they cant see what is going on/offered help.

Just a background, when I was still with my ex, I was such in a very low state because he is narcissistic and very manipulative. We were together for 5 years and he always takes most of my time. To me, the church was a representation of my Christian life then. I am part of the prayer ministry which I think is the reason why the people there in church didn't see what we were seeing. They say that sometimes intercessors see what is happening in the spiritual realm and not just in the physical.

With that, I was thinking how the entity attached to me through being in such a low vibration for a long time and through those "prayer battles" I was in.
Do you think it is affirmative that an entity is attached to me? As I remember in that dream, the spirit to me looks like a child. And how can I let this spirit go? Even a few days ago when talking about spirit release to someone I know, the lyrics "see the light where the sky meets the sea it calls me" was in my mind.

Last edited:
Hi Princess Lux,

Have you read William Baldwin's Spirit Releasement Therapy? when I read that book I came to the conclusion that it's almost impossible to live without an attachment at any given point in our lives. it seems like the attachment process is so easy and accidental that, they surely must be present.

The question I would ask is, is there a reason that you feel like you need a SRT? or is it simply like a preventative? The reason I ask is, I would usually advise against looking for just anyone to perform any type of work such as that one, simply because you think you should get one done. It could end up causing more trouble than it fixes.

Some people feel like they need an SRT when everything else in their attempts to correct one issue or the other has failed. But this means that one tries truly everything in one's power before it. And in most cases, if one really works on it, there's no need for an SRT, discipline usually does the trick.

Remember that some of these attachments are there because of a resonance with the host, if one maintains said resonance then the attachment has a cozy home, but if one changes one's frequency by changes in behavior and thought and emotional work, then the resonance dissipates and whatever is there kind of starves and has no choice but to leave as one becomes an inhospitable place to remain.

So, before going for an SRT, I would suggest identifying the parts of your life that could represent a resonant place, your behavior and thoughts and tendencies, and work on them with your conscious effort in order to change them and see how your life starts to turn around. The strength build this way goes way longer than someone else coming to remove something you're not used to live without, nor have found a reason to live without it, and have to will to keep it away.

What I mean is, there needs to be a clear understanding of why certain aspects of ourselves ought to be changed and why, and this understanding can generate a conviction that will initiate the change that can ultimately lead to attachments leaving. If someone were to simply come and remove them upon request, there's nothing to say that one wouldn't simply miss those aspects and seek them out voluntarily.

I hope the above made sense.

Have you read William Baldwin's Spirit Releasement Therapy? when I read that book I came to the conclusion that it's almost impossible to live without an attachment at any given point in our lives. it seems like the attachment process is so easy and accidental that, they surely must be present.
I have the copy and starting to read it.

Remember that some of these attachments are there because of a resonance with the host, if one maintains said resonance then the attachment has a cozy home, but if one changes one's frequency by changes in behavior and thought and emotional work, then the resonance dissipates and whatever is there kind of starves and has no choice but to leave as one becomes an inhospitable place to remain.

So, before going for an SRT, I would suggest identifying the parts of your life that could represent a resonant place, your behavior and thoughts and tendencies, and work on them with your conscious effort in order to change them and see how your life starts to turn around. The strength build this way goes way longer than someone else coming to remove something you're not used to live without, nor have found a reason to live without it, and have to will to keep it away.
Thanks! Honestly, this is also what I have been thinking too that once the stronghold for that spirit is gone, it'll also go away. I honestly do not fully understand spirit release yet though I understood a similar Christian concept. This makes sense! I will just have to check what is it that it agrees with me. Thanks Alejo!

Thanks! Honestly, this is also what I have been thinking too that once the stronghold for that spirit is gone, it'll also go away. I honestly do not fully understand spirit release yet though I understood a similar Christian concept. This makes sense! I will just have to check what is it that it agrees with me. Thanks Alejo!
No problem, and yes, I wouldn't meddle with something you don't fully understand, or understand well enough to make an educated decision. And like I said, if there's nothing deeply urgent to address, then patient work on the self might go a longer way than any form of external therapy.

Back
Top Bottom