Spinning/Whirling Dervishes

Has anyone thought of the possible therapeutic effects of rotating materials ?

Stephane Cardinaux (google translation):
« All gyrating techniques, such as dances where you turn on yourself, cause a similar result. When you turn quickly, the energy rises in the upper chakras but at the same time, you must be anchored to avoid falling. Not only do we feel this energy move in ourselves, especially in the hands, but it is also radiates around. Any physical object turning on itself radiates more than at rest. In the case of fixed stone menhirs, it is the rotating energy in the [cosmotelluric] vortex that creates the effect by a centripetal action.

On an activated vortex, the resonant frequency increases by 1.9 x, the tubes by 1.7 x, the density by 2x, and the vital field by 7x. A vortex acts both on the lower and upper chakras »

I thought about Schauberger, that his inventions could be applied to the body.
_http://www.geocities.ws/devashaon/index4.html
_http://www.vortexwater.net/vortex-water-science-2/

Also I had in mind the "window" effect of tornadoes :
_https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=31376.30
_http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31481.0.html

By example, creating a mini-tornado around some part of the body or the entire body could have an effect on energies ?

So I searched what existed and found different systems/gadgets :

_http://www.danielwurtzel.com/air.cfm
_http://nedkahn.com/fog/
_http://vortexengine.ca/index.shtml

edit : quote added.

In Laura's post on The Whirling Ceremony of the Dervishes, the description is accurate. I had the honor to be present at one of their ceremonies in Istanbul at the World Summit on Human Settlements in 1996. It was fascinating to watch. At that time, I had only a novel idea of the practice and effects. The dervishes were performing the spins and position changes in trances with closed eyes. It was beautiful and mesmerizing and their long skirts created a bell effect. Wish I had had more information to better connect with what they were doing at the time. And yes, it was counter-clockwise.

Hithere said:
Advanced spinning: _http://damn.com/p/this-started-as-a-normal-dance-but-10-seconds-in-my-jaw-was-on-the-floor-whoa/

Whoah! My knees were hurting just watching! Amazing to have that kind of energy!

Laura said:
Hithere said:
Advanced spinning: _http://damn.com/p/this-started-as-a-normal-dance-but-10-seconds-in-my-jaw-was-on-the-floor-whoa/

Whoah! My knees were hurting just watching! Amazing to have that kind of energy!

Amazing skills! I wish I could do that. I guess these guys have trained and practiced veeerry hard, for years.

That was certainly a treat for my eyes. The guy who spun around the room was great... until the other guy who spun in the centre like a spinning-top on his knees & back to his feet came in. That was EXTREME excellence IMO. The whole ensemble was brilliant!! :cool2:

I started to lose balance while spinning recently. Point-focus breathing meditation at every night brought back amazing motor/balance-control. Expected stumbling again and hitting the furniture, but instead I couldn't help noticing during spinning on Monday I never lost a step and dizziness at stop - which was always significant - has been greatly reduced. :umm:

Spinning

This may be somewhere on the forum, but I have not seen it. This is my experience and if it helps someone, then great.

Purity of intent, coming from the heart and TRUSTING oneself (as coming from the proper perspective) is essential. When one does that, repeatedly, coupled with no fear and no lying, instinct will lead you in the right direction. Trust yourself. This only works if the intent is pure. Any ego, personal gain or thoughts of power will muck up the system.

Being from Louisiana, we have a tremendous amount of live music. I realize now, that all my years of dancing to that music, is a type of spinning. Often I danced with no shoes on. There is also something about the vibration of music that hones the system. You become what you eat, so to speak. Be pure of intent and strive. Your heart, your instinct and the continual quest for knowledge and to serve will lead you on the right path.

Re: Spinning

Hi Villival, you are correct there do exist already topics on it :):

The Spinning Survey
Spinning/Whirling Dervishes

Villival said:
This may be somewhere on the forum, but I have not seen it. This is my experience and if it helps someone, then great.

Purity of intent, coming from the heart and TRUSTING oneself (as coming from the proper perspective) is essential. When one does that, repeatedly, coupled with no fear and no lying, instinct will lead you in the right direction. Trust yourself. This only works if the intent is pure. Any ego, personal gain or thoughts of power will muck up the system.

As far as I see it, one alone cannot see beyond there own lies. That means as discussed in some psychology topics (i.e. Kahneman or Wilson, or on lying specifically) you do need an outer perspective what is the main core of the forum: networking. Because a network (an outer perspective) can see more objectively the programs of others.

I hope this helps a bit.

I merged it with the existing thread on spinning.

Gawan, this is really the first opportunity I have had to network. My own personal experience of enlightenment lasted so long and kept me so far from the "realities as presented by the majority" that I literally could not network. There was one point when all language on bills and anything else false to what is real, literally looked like Greek to me. I couldn't read it. That's how I lost my home, etc. Just couldn't connect the "reality" I had known my whole life. Eventually and slowly my ability to navigate has come back. So, here I am networking. I hope to help, which is the point of all that happened. I'm trying to find the best vehicle to teach what I have learned. Over the course of a lifetime, we all have so much more help than we ever realize.

Great thread.

I have started spinning. I spin about 10-15 times per session for now. Clockwise.

My body is rebelling against it. Nausea, a weird need to use the bathroom which I ignore. And the ill feeling passes quickly. Perhaps the sickness is a pre-programmed aversion by the lizzies to those of with implants or something. I am not sure, just a thought.

I do believe this is for the better and will update months down the road.

Micah Awake said:
Great thread.

I have started spinning. I spin about 10-15 times per session for now. Clockwise.

My body is rebelling against it. Nausea, a weird need to use the bathroom which I ignore. And the ill feeling passes quickly. Perhaps the sickness is a pre-programmed aversion by the lizzies to those of with implants or something. I am not sure, just a thought.

I'm just wondering, have you read this entire thread? There are a few posts that tell how to best spin so as not to get dizzy and nauseated.

It is normal for people to get dizzy and nauseated while spinning if they are not doing it right so there is no need to believe that this has anything to do with lizzie programming.

Nienna said:
Micah Awake said:
Great thread.

I'm just wondering, have you read this entire thread? There are a few posts that tell how to best spin so as not to get dizzy and nauseated.

It is normal for people to get dizzy and nauseated while spinning if they are not doing it right so there is no need to believe that this has anything to do with lizzie programming.

Hah, Thank you Nienna. I feel much better today than I have all week, and I am removing that panic button in me that says "lizzies are everywhere and you're a constant victim".

It is not helpful, it is keeping me in a high anxiety state of nervousness/fear, and seeing how I have known about so much of the UFO/lizzie issue since the 80's as a kid I shouldn't be quaking in my boots now since nothing has really changed.

And yes, i read the thread, but being caught up in my own state of anxiety and panic did not allow for me to identify with those similar experiences. I am in a better frame of mind and understanding.

Hello !
I dig up this thread on spinning to post a small testimony.
I read regularly about spinning here these last months, last occurence is when i spotted this music on the "music thread" with some people spinning during 35m, but never took time to read more. I read this thread + a part of the spinning survey thread.
What I did yesterday is that, by a strange motivation/idea, after having typed an email, i was a bit tired intellectually, and the idea to spin popped in my mind. So did I, during 5m, clockwise. At least, I feel i could do it longer, no diziness. After that i started to read the thread and thought I made an error by chosing clockwise, so I re-started counter-clockwise during 10m, this was funny and hopefully, no bad feeling or sensation. After I finished to read the thread I decided that I'll probably try to experiment to do it 3x a day and do 33 spin each time.

But if I post here, it's because this night, 2 things happened. First, I really badly slept, I was in the bed at 1am and did not sleep until 6am. This is strange because I've been falling asleep quite quickly lately, and when I do not, it's never so long (from 1 to 2h, but not 5).
But the most relevant effect, supposing it's related to this experience, was the long and relatively clear dream I made from 6h to 8h, which is very rare on my side, I remember my dreams less than 1x per year, and it's often just a few things. It's true that since I have the crystals since a few months, I did remember from 2 to 3 dreams, but still "short & foggy ones". The one of this night was still not as colorful as some have testimonied here on the forum, but to me it was much an improvement.
At least this "incident" motivated me even more to continue the experience, maybe I'll post on the survey thread later during the year.

Now in regard to direction of rotation, I tend to naturally spin clockwise. There are many interpretation of the meaning and from what I understood it help to rebalance oneself (taken from the first post of the spinning survey : "I have also heard that spinning to the Right will throw you more into a Left Brain type consciousness, and conversely spinning to the Left will then throw you more into a Right Brain type conciousness."). As i clearly tend to be more intellectual than spiritual, I'll do it counter-clockwise.

A last funny notice is about dancing "a slow" with someone, at least from what I always seen and experienced it's always clockwise .... and I just watch some waltz, it seems that the general senses is counter-clockwise :nuts:

Amazing skills! I wish I could do that. I guess these guys have trained and practiced veeerry hard, for years.

The above link is a dead link, but we still can watch the video (“this started as a normal dance but 10 seconds in my jaw was on the floor whoa”) in the link below:

Those guys definitely not get dizzy; interesting also the beat of the music. For a moment looked like they were about to take off like a helicopter.

Also, as to the last part, their movements liken to those of the Irish group “Riverdance,”

1:44 min video (flash pieces):

7 min:

which also reminded me the next session:
July 26, 1997 Session

[Break. Group watches video: Riverdance.]
Q: Hi guys! Did you like the movie?
A: We do not need to have such presentations, since we have all presence awareness!

Q: Well, gosh! Lighten up!
(T) Well, they must be able to see the original!
(L) Indeed. How close are these dances to the original Celtic dances?
A: Half.

Q: Considering everything, that is a lot. What about these dances would make them more original?
A: Floating.

Q: Holy Shi’ite Moslems! No wonder Caesar went bananas! But, why the stylized rigidity of the arms?
A: Has to do with sound through chemical enzyme based utilization for power purposes.

Q: How does the stiff-arm posture relate to sound?
A: Chemical transmitter flow.

Q: You mean that something flowed through their arms and out their hands to enhance levitation?
A: Close.

Q: Well, I just saw it! If you think about it, the Reiki energy, after initiation, produces a LOT of heat... and that tracks back to Sanskrit, which is IndoEuropean, and that is Celtic root. Also, the Celtic folklore talks about the enormous heat of certain heroes who had to be plunged into very cold water several times so that they could cool down enough to put clothes on. Add to that the fact that the Celts went into battle naked because they would go into the ‘furor’ and produce so much heat that they could not tolerate clothing. And, what about the heat of the ‘states’ that I experience from time to time? The C’s identified that as a ‘reflection’ of the connection to 4th density. That is a truly bizarre state because the heat is so intense it is almost unbearable, yet does not even show on a thermometer, and to anyone else who touches me, I am not hot. Yet the internal heat is unbelievable. So, yeah... the power flows through the hands...
A: Close.

Q: So, this 4th density energy flow makes us feel this tremendous heat that does not register physically?
A: Reflection of it.

Q: Is the watching of these dances or listening to this music helpful in unlocking ancient genetic memories?
A: In person, not through reproduction. Wearing of silk will enhance the EM effect.

Back
Top Bottom