Sphinx closing eyes during May 15th lunar eclipse

FlyingMystic

The Force is Strong With This One
Could you please ask the C's the significance of the sphinx closinng its eye on the lunar eclipse of May 15,2022.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think more than anything, the shadow in that video merely gives a slight impression of the sphinx closing its eyes, nothing more.
Yep, I agree with the above, also the video was uploaded on may 30th and filmed during the day... all we have to go is the title of the video, which is not enough quite frankly. So it's seems like a very far fetched claim.

Yeah, I think it's just a trick of the light. But wouldn't it be interesting if the Sphinx was designed that way; that at certain times the light/shadow would make it appear as if the eyes were closed? Like the snake coming down the stairs at Chichen Itza during the winter solstice.

Ah. Except the Sphinx was painted. It would be difficult to close painted eyes.

Residues of red pigment are still visible on the face, leading researchers to conclude that at some point, the Sphinx’s entire visage was painted red. Traces of blue and yellow paint elsewhere suggest to Lehner that the Sphinx was once decked out in gaudy comic book colors.

Yep, I agree with the above, also the video was uploaded on may 30th and filmed during the day... all we have to go is the title of the video, which is not enough quite frankly. So it's seems like a very far fetched claim.
The video was originally posted on a Russian website from which I downoaded it from on May 16th. I then posted the video yesterday to my personal youtube because the original was scrubbed from the internet.

I originally thought this was a hoax as well. Especially since the only thing floating around the web were photographs which looked photoshopped. It wasn't until I saw the video that I thought maybe there was something to the story.

I originally thought this was a hoax as well. Especially since the only thing floating around the web were photographs which looked photoshopped. It wasn't until I saw the video that I thought maybe there was something to the story.
Yes, it can happen.. it most certainly has happened to me., and it's good to share one's impressions with others whenever we find ourselves in situations like this.

cmoO-fxzvcvf8038028.jpg

20200907203254145.jpg

The great LeShan Budda in China, which is over 1000 years old also has this phenomenon. Three times in recent history it closed its eyes., in 1961,1962 and 1976. The first two years China had a great famine. It was said that the Buddha did not want to the the deaths of maybe millions. The last time they were the deaths of Chou Enlai and Chairman Mao, and also the great earthquake of TangShan in which 300 thousand people died. People also reported seeing corona on the head of the Buddha in the "good years" of 2008 when Beijing hosted the Olympics. These events were quite well known and happened in the older past. The pictures above are likely genuine as there was no photoshop then.

If closing the eyes signifies great tragic events then the Sphinx have chosen the right time.

Back
Top Bottom