Specific hormonal problems

However, yesterday and today I vomited immediately after eating. I have had no problems with my appetite in the past. For some time now I have had to force myself to eat.

Is there a special diet for people with my condition and in my state? Perhaps just fluids? I don't know. Any advice will be appreciated.

Hello Cleopatre,

I'm sorry to read that you're going through a difficult time.

I agree with the others that diet has a great impact in hormonal health, and also taking care of your microbiome, so eating fermented veggies, especially sauerkraut might be beneficial.

However, if you can't tolerate lots of food now, you can try eating soups for a while. For example, bone broth, beef broth, chicken broth, etc. It would be liquid, yes, but with all the nutrients from meat and maybe some veggies too. Try adding bits of meat and veggies too so that you are satiated. For me eating soups for a while was some of the most effective ways to heal my upset gut when it was really in bad shape. It's like giving some help to the digestive system so that it can recover, while still having all the nutrients you need to heal. Take some good quality B vitamins too, magnesium is also good, and vitamin D3 with K2 combined.

Here's a little article that can help you on your path to recovery:

Back
Top Bottom