Spanish meeting on pemmican and canned food on October 3rd/Reunión en español sobre "pemmican" y comida en conserva este 3 de octubre

Fue una reunión tan agradable, gracias a todos por actualizar mi membresía a la de chef. La próxima vez me aseguraré de usar el gorro, y no me importará si Dave-P también quiere usar uno :-PAG.
I think i identify more with this sequence from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire starring robbie williams:rotfl:

Attachments

• mrs-doubtfire-fail.gif
    mrs-doubtfire-fail.gif
    3 MB · Views: 18
That was such a nice meeting, thank you all of you for upgrading my membership to that of a chef. Next time I'll make sure I wear the toque, and I won't mind if Dave-P wants wearing one too :-P.

I also want to remind you of the idea to make liver pate, as Chu explained hereafter on the forum on Oct. 2012. Then we can spread it on the dehydrated red meat crackers, -I swear it't fit for the most demanding gourmets!- . As these follow the same protocol as the dehydrated meat we`ve been discussing yesterday, and seeing all the benefits of the liver btw, I thought it might well be the next natural step in our twilight kitchen zone. What do you think?

That was such a nice meeting, thank you all of you for upgrading my membership to that of a chef. Next time I'll make sure I wear the toque, and I won't mind if Dave-P wants wearing one too :-P.

I also want to remind you of the idea to make liver pate, as Chu explained hereafter on the forum on Oct. 2012. Then we can spread it on the dehydrated red meat crackers, -I swear it't fit for the most demanding gourmets!- . As these follow the same protocol as the dehydrated meat we`ve been discussing yesterday, and seeing all the benefits of the liver btw, I thought it might well be the next natural step in our twilight kitchen zone. What do you think?
That was a very interesting class , thanks a Lot, hopefully we Will meet in another class meeting...👌👍💜

This is an example to how build a solar dehydrator, although it can be done on a smaller scale, it can be done simply or even ask a "friendly carpenter". The system is simple, it uses solar heat to evaporate moisture from food.
Depending on the area and its characteristics, it is a good way to at least advance the dehydration a few hours.

I think that in the summer it would be best to make a good amount of dehydrated food and then save it for the future

Back
Top Bottom