Space Virus

KJS

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
"Space virus" is a very interesting theme that emerged some time ago. I’ve compiled a few excerpts from sessions for the record:
22 February 2020 said:
(Joe) Give us a percentage of the coronavirus becoming a REAL pandemic in the sense of global and LOTS of people dying.
A: Low.
Q: (Joe) That's what I thought. It's something else.
(L) But that doesn't mean that there's not another one waiting in the wings that's really serious.
A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) It's just a precursor to the plague.
(L) It's just getting us warmed up.
(Andromeda) It's the movie trailer! [laughter]
21 March 2020 said:
Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?
Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?
A: No
Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

Q: (L) Something like the Black Death would really do a number on the elite, wouldn't it?
(Chu) But it's likely that after this, people are going to think that everything is going back to normal and their systems will be very weak. And then the real deal hits.
A: No
Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?
Q: (Artemis) SOME people!
9 May 2020 said:
Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...
(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...
(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?
Q: (Artemis) Full on plague or something?
A: Not yet!
31 December 2020 said:
(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?
Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?
A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.
Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...
(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.
(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?
A: Think something more like Black Death.
Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we've already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?
(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?
(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.
(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.
(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?
13 March 2021 said:
(Joe) Going in another direction, it seems that, apparently the flu has mostly disappeared at least from Western countries this winter. Has it? And if so, why?
A: Partly. Lockdowns have closed off main transmission vectors.
Q: (Andromeda) Is there anything to the idea that the Coronavirus sort of displaces the flu in the sense that if you get it, it's harder to catch the flu?
A: No.
Q: (L) In other words, not so many people are getting sick as they're claiming. Is that it?
Q: (Pierre) It suggests as well that a lot of flu cases are shifted...
(L) Into the Covid list.
Q: (Chu) But the same is said about the stomach bugs for children because of schools being under lockdown. But what does that mean later for general immunity. If you keep people locked down, they're gonna be more vulnerable when the lockdown ends.
A: General immunity will fail.
Q: (L) In other words, people really need to get herd immunity by interacting with one another on an ongoing basis?
Q: (Pierre) And we have herd immunity that fails soon before a real pandemic...
(L) So if we have failed herd immunity to what's already out there and developing and mutating all the time, then something could come along and REALLY do a job...
A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed globally in the very air everyone breathes.

Q: (L) Okay, so in other words... Now that makes me wonder... Is it possible that that's a planned effect? Weakening humanity by all of this virus pandemic nonsense is setting them up for a major decimation or wipeout event by a virus sent from outer space in some manner?
Q: (L) So... That's ugly.
A: Yes it is "evolution".
Q: (Pierre) That's what I was going to say. The main features are very similar to a mass extinction.
18 September 2021 said:
(Joe) A year and a half ago, they gave a time frame of about 2 years for some kind of a REAL pandemic or viral outbreak. There's a lot of evidence that the mRNA vaccinations especially are actually suppressing people's immune systems. Is the C's time frame still correct? Those who are weakened would be very vulnerable to a real virus. Are we still on track maybe next spring for that kind of thing?
A: Close enough. Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.
Q: (L) In other words, what we've been going through where it seems like we're just waiting, waiting, waiting to see what's gonna happen, we're gonna look back on this as a rest period?!
A: Close
30 October 2021 said:
(Obi) What will be the death rate of the new space virus globally?
(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?
A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.
(L) I hope ya'll know how to drive bulldozers and operating excavators. That's a lot of bodies to get rid of! Don't wanna burn 'em and waste your fossil fuels! You might run out. [laughter] Bulldoze them and put the lime on them. That's what they did in the old days.
26 February 2022 said:
(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?
A: Not the biggest problem.
Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?
A: Virus from space/4D STS.
23 April 2022 said:
(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?
A: RNA.
Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?
A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.
Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.
(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.
(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.
(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?
A: Vit C and oxygen.
24 June 2022 said:
(Pierre) Yes, about photons. [laughter] Photons are all the same. Is the coherence pattern exhibited by those photons the same depending on the conformation of the protein?
Q: (Andromeda) Coherence pattern?
(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.
(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...
(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.
(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.
We seem to be surfing this branch of reality where we will encounter a real plague. As I understand, this fall has a very unique opportunity for this to materialize. Firstly there is a real possibility to even further degrade people’s immune systems with food shortages and other stressors, then there is another visit of the COVID-19 circus, and further mass vaccination campaigns. To add to that, the monkeypox vaccine is said to be a very good ground for virus recombinations, and it seems that monkeypox is mutating at a much higher rate than it is expected, so something is up. I guess that for the “space virus” to take off is to be present during another round of mass inoculations. Therefore I’d like to ask a couple of questions:

1. Is the “space virus” already present on 3D Earth?
2. What intended upgrades or downgrades does it contain? (mass culling or some tweaks needed by The Evil Plan™)
3. If the "space virus" is not already present on 3D Earth - how probable is it that this scenario will not materialize?

Back
Top Bottom