Soul Imprint Removal or Physical Abduction

on_fuego

The Force is Strong With This One
Lately, I have been reading and listening to Dr. David Jacobs and stumbled upon a coment he made on some radio show. He stated that most of the abduction cases he has worked on, in his opinion, were physical. Meaning that you and I could have seen them happening with the naked eye. That he has had cases where people have, apparently, witnessed an abduction. That got me thinking about the abduction process described by the Cassiopaeans and quoted in the high strangeness book. They stated that physical abductions are very rare and that the "soul imprint occupying of that particular host body is removed forcibly, transported to another locator, and remolecularized as a separate physical entity body for purpose of examination, implantation, and other". Maybe those people that apparently saw an abduction happen, actually saw a physical one or maybe in a moment of shock, the mind can temporarily "awaken" and actually see a soul imprint removal process or maybe they misinterpreted what they saw or maybe the were just full of it.

Any thoughts?

Do you have a direct comment from Jacobs where he describes it? And do you mean with witnessing an abduction with seeing their own abduction or of somebody else?

One explanation of Cass Wiki about abductions could give a description why it may seen as a physical abduction:

The Cassiopaean material describes the mechanism of abduction as follows. Most abductions are not physical in the third density sense. The soul of the abductee is removed from the body by a technological means, brought to a fourth density environment inside a UFO and used for building a temporary body there. (See transdimensional remolecularization.) The operations are then performed on this body while the abductee appears to still be sleeping in bed to any third density observer. Sometimes, people are seen as if enclosed into a bubble of blue light while they themselves report being abducted. The abduction and its attendant procedures take place in the fourth density and then the soul is returned to the original body. This transition back brings with it any changes made to the abducted body, such as implanted embryos, implanted devices, etc.

General I think it is always hard to tell in the end, since they can use 4D technology what is beyond of our grasp in general and what it could do to us in the end and what we are perceiving. There comes to mind one description from Laura in her High Strangeness book, about "the Lady" who took the women into the past and where she showed miracles to her and the people. Where is could be questioned if she was really there in the past or just saw illusions in a sense that she can be convinced to believe in her instead of god.

@on_fuego Maybe you can post a link to this podcast? I've heard many of interviews with him and as far as I remember, he doesn't discern between physical abductions and abductions of souls but he rather states that many - if not the most - abductions happen during waking state and not when abductee is sleeping.

Theoretically something like this could happen ("being abducted in an awakened state"), because many people are not fully aware during their everyday lives. Considering the fact that it happens in 4D, i.e. outside the usual flow of time, it could possibly happen in a fraction of a moment when we are not paying attention. Later we could simply assign it to a "temporary lapse of focus".

Not sure about it being really physical, though. But who knows, maybe we or others near us could see something changing if we were to actually pay attention during that moment.

In the last session (Session 9 June 2018) the Cs ended with
"Keep your eyes open and be aware at all levels and don't be taken unawares."
I kept thinking about that and if 'be taken unawares' and 'all levels' (i.e at 4d) could also be a hint about unconscious abductions. I know the phrase means something different but isn't it a bit unusual still? Might be just my English, i don't know.

Sorry, I should have included a link to it.

Its at 1:20:20

They really are comparing between pyhisical abduction and psychic abduction. Not sure if Dr Jacobs has ever mentioned anything about a soul imprint and if he would consider removal of a soul imprint "physical".

Back
Top Bottom