SOTT worthy articles in French

Hello,

First, i would like to explain the context : i'm currently following the deqodeur live, which started at 21h.
I want to say that I invite any french speaking (or understanding) people to listen this day's "live", you can access it via the page Dis Sept - replay will be available a few time after - this first 30 minutes, he gave a very good summary on the situation, like giving a lesson, a course, a training of "bon sens" - I'll post the link when this replay will be available and propose to post a part of it in a sott news. But it's not the subject, it's about the following article they referenced, an open letter to trump from an "archeveque" :

I propose to post this article on sott fr :)

And i have another point about : I sent this article to one cousin, and he replied me with this disinformation article :

no comment ...

TRIBUNE. Confinement is a remedy worse than evil for French society.

More than 500 academics, scientists, health, legal, educational and social professionals, as well as artists, have declared themselves "appalled" by official speeches that unduly dramatize reality in order to justify containment measures.

Hello.

I'm unsure if I should recommend this article for the humor section, or the sections "Masters of the world" / "Child of the society" !

Formidable article traduit par la communauté du Saker :

L'original en anglais est ici :
Thank you.

You are right, this is an excellent article. It gives chills. It gives chills because this is a huge situation, a planetarian one. This sentence is very clear about this problem we are dealing:
While it is crucial to continue reporting the facts and sharing them with as many people as possible — which is becoming increasingly difficult due to the censorship of alternative and social media — it is important to accept what we are up against. What we are up against is not a misunderstanding or a rational argument over scientific facts. It is a fanatical ideological movement. A global totalitarian movement … the first of its kind in human history.

Hello.

I'm unsure if I should recommend this article for the humor section, or the sections "Masters of the world" / "Child of the society" !
Merci quand même mais cet article, comme tous les articles de RT depuis Mars, appuie en quelque sorte l'idée de l'expansion du Corona virus, alors que nous savons que tout est dû aux analyses avec les PRC et que les données sont fausses, en quelque sorte. Cet article aussi culpabilise la France pour le grand nombre de Corona virus, pour son marasme économique, il dit que si nous voulons un retour a la normale nous devrions faire comme la Chine, prendre des mesures drastiques. Donc si nous voulons reprendre l'économie, et un retour a la "normale", faisons donc comme la Chine. Nous savons aussi que le retour à la normale ne viendra plus jamais.

On pourrait publier cet article en faisant remarquer ce que je viens de dire, je pense. Mais personnellement je ne suis plus RT car leur discours est devenu un miroir de la version officielle.

Thanks anyway but this article, like all RT articles since March, somehow supports the idea of the Corona virus spreading, while we know that everything is due to the PRC scans and the data is somehow wrong. This article also blames France for the large number of Corona virus, for its economic slump, it says that if we want a return to normality we should do like China, take drastic measures. So if we want to resume the economy, and a return to "normal", let's do like China. We also know that a return to normal will never come again.

This article could be published by pointing out what I just said, I think. But personally I am no longer following RT because their speech has become a mirror of the official version.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom