SOTT worthy articles in French

Hello.
Yesterday there was a protest in Perpignan with one thousand people, against Macron's policy, vaccine pass, etc.

"Non-violence is a work on the relationship. First of all, it's about the relationship with oneself before even wanting to work on the relationship with the other. It means saying to myself that my encounter with the material is going to be something potentially violent. Non-violence, which would be conceived as a complete eradication of violence, is an illusion for me. Non-violence is rather a transformation.

At a time when he aspires to withdraw from the media scene and to let everyone make their own choices in conscience, at a time when, in France, dictatorship is becoming obvious, Louis Fouché, a resuscitation doctor who spoke out against the management of the covid health crisis, refuses to be seen as a "saviour" for some or a "scapegoat" for others. With the collective he co-founded, Réinfo Covid, this former member of the Colibris association believes he has done his part and helped to support an alternative scientific vision with other doctors, researchers or pharmacists... He now wishes to devote himself to an "Our World", and to work in particular on "elaborating together a wisdom of the living".
It is the measure of his words, his empathy, his propensity to talk about non-violence and to embody it that led me to give him the microphone. As Etienne Klein would say, "nuance takes time that people no longer have". A podcast allows the thought to unfold and Louis Fouché's is worth hearing.

55000 hectares burnt in Greece :

Reactions: ryu
Hello.
Two significant articles :

Hello.
Two significant articles :

The first one has been published on last week:

Haro sur les médecins non alignés sur l'Agenda totalitaire des mondialistes implanté en France par son VRP Macron !

Thank you for the second one.

Even a US state governor ask to violate the sanitary measures !

Back
Top Bottom