SOTT worthy articles in French

Hell.

A piece of news which is a real "sign of the times" (mad times !) :

To put it into a nutshell :
- a couple of gay men wanted to have a child ;
- "Mother Nature" forgot this possibility, so they asked the help of their families ;
- the sister of one guy gave an ovule
- which was fertilized with the sperm of the other guy
- the resulting zygote was introduced in the womb of the mother of the biological father
- so she gave birth to her great-daughter, at 61 years...

:umm: :-O :nuts:

- "Mother Nature" forgot this possibility, so they asked the help of their families ;

As I wrote here, we're pretty fancy machines.

So, if your machine is telling you that you can't have children, is it smart to go against that?

I mean, every time we hear of some couple who can't have children for one reason or another, there is an outpouring of sympathy, suggestions for how to get around the problem with modern medicine, etc.

Now, I dunno, but if it were me, I'd be thinking twice about trying to "get around the problem". We all know a couple who tries everything under the sun, and then finally some "miracle" happens. Due to the technique employed, they end up with twins, triplets, etc.

Given how little we actually understand about genetics, our bodies, and so on, is that really wise?

I don't know the answer to that question, but I do think it's one that should be asked more.

It seems to me that increasingly, many people view having a children as a right, which IMO is totally absurd.

I think I'll stick with our doggies and kitties.
🐶🐕🐈:love:

Hello.

Another sad piece of news about Assange :

A good article with a lot of references

A very good lecture of Michel Onfray about "learning, education & transmission" where he relates, in a mosaic way, a lot of lies and problems our society is actually facing.

Hello.

Two significant articles :

I find it very unhealthy ans unreasonable to procreate in this way. it hurts me deep down in my being to see so much selfishness and horror. This couple thinks only of themselves. This grandmother thinks she is generous, but she participates in a monstrous scheme. Poor child who has two halves of mother and who will only be raised by men.

[QUOTE = "Bastian, post: 808305, membre: 3998"]
Heaveno! (Humour noir...)

Il fait donc chaud non seulement ici en Europe occidentale, mais aussi en Alaska: 32,2 ° C à Anchorage, une première!
[URL unfurl = "true"] Chaleur record : près de 34 °C dans le sud de l'Alaska [/ URL]

(Pendant ce temps, il gèle en Norvège ...)
[/CITATION]

On this subject there is a very good explanation on sott.nett of the influence of the jet current that "undulats"

Back
Top Bottom