SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

I personally wouldn't upload it again since the work time and the view count is already very high compared to others in the previous months. We could write in the English info box a small correction of the subtitles in question instead and correct if needed the translation subtitles.

For example:

Small corrections: 18:59 it should say: "Corona shaped hailstorm in China, Beijing - 25 Jun" and so on.

I agree.

Alrighty, here is the translation table:
@dantem did I see correctly that an Italian May version is ready as well?

Ouch! Just finished April and May, and yes! The "out" button gave an erratic output, so I haven't shared the usual srt.txt attachment.

Thanks Gawan!

Croatian version is also ready for cooking, thank you!

Attachments

• ECS_June_2020_Cro.srt.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
@Gawan, I took the liberty of changing the description to add the small corrections, following your example, but if you prefer to put it another way, go ahead. :thup:

Czech version is now also ready, over to @anka for PR :thup:

Another great roundup of the previous month, thank you all who took part in putting it together!

German version is ready for cooking. Thank you everyone, who collaborated. :flowers:

Croatian version is also ready for cooking, thank you!

French version is ready for cooking @Gawan

All are cooked and served. 🥘🍲🥓

Ouch! Just finished April and May, and yes! The "out" button gave an erratic output, so I haven't shared the usual srt.txt attachment.

Thanks Gawan!

Done as well. I'm just pasting the text into a simple text editor and rename the file to srt.

Italian subs for June 2020, ready!

Attachments

• Ita Subs June 2020.srt.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom