Thank you, Croatian subtitles are ready for upload

Attachments

• ECS_May_2020_Cro.srt.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
English subtitles for june summary are up and the SRT file is here:

Alrighty, here is the translation table:

And here the table for the subtitles for June:

Happy cooking.

@dantem did I see correctly that an Italian May version is ready as well?

I've just noted that the event line 72 "Singapore reels from widespread flash floods - 23 Jun" appears twice in the subtitles of the video:
- First time at 17:15 which is good, subtitle matches with the footage.
- Second time at 18:59; which is not, because the footage is about "Corona shaped hailstorm in China, Beijing - 25 Jun", line 79, making the subtitle not matching the pictures.

Just FWIW, because you guys are not going to make the video another time.

I've just noted that the event line 72 "Singapore reels from widespread flash floods - 23 Jun" appears twice in the subtitles of the video:
- First time at 17:15 which is good, subtitle matches with the footage.
- Second time at 18:59; which is not, because the footage is about "Corona shaped hailstorm in China, Beijing - 25 Jun", line 79, making the subtitle not matching the pictures.

Just FWIW, because you guys are not going to make the video another time.

Yeah, the titles are wrong, the English subtitles I uploaded were right, it's weird. Same thing happens in minute 19:26. The title says "Australia" and the subtitle says "New Zealand". That one I noticed and checked and it was "New Zealand". I didn't say anything because it was just a Word, I didn't realize the other mistake that you mention. If the problem is with the subtitles, it's easy to make changes, but with the titles I think you have to upload a new video, so I didn't say anything. Let's see what the editors say.

Yeah, the titles are wrong, the English subtitles I uploaded were right, it's weird. Same thing happens in minute 19:26. The title says "Australia" and the subtitle says "New Zealand". That one I noticed and checked and it was "New Zealand". I didn't say anything because it was just a Word, I didn't realize the other mistake that you mention. If the problem is with the subtitles, it's easy to make changes, but with the titles I think you have to upload a new video, so I didn't say anything. Let's see what the editors say.

I personally wouldn't upload it again since the work time and the view count is already very high compared to others in the previous months. We could write in the English info box a small correction of the subtitles in question instead and correct if needed the translation subtitles.

For example:

Small corrections: 18:59 it should say: "Corona shaped hailstorm in China, Beijing - 25 Jun" and so on.

Back
Top Bottom