SOTT editors on TV

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Two Sott editors, Joe Quinn and Simon Davies, were recently on an alternative TV show in the UK discussing 9/11. The director of the film "9/11 in plane sight" also participated by phone.

You can watch the show here

http://www.edgemediatv.com/watchonline005_ontheedge.html

what a great program! the discussion seemed to touch on some key important points, and your outlining of the pentagon issue was very clear and precise. it is still a bit of a shock that so many people still, seven years later, have no idea about the details and ridiculousness of the official story re: the pentagon. it seems so blatantly obvious when looked at critically. William Lewis made a good point as well on that regard when he said that this issue may very well never be resolved. the sheer power of the psychological control that is exerted on the public is staggering at times.

also, the fact that you were able to briefly discuss psychopathy towards the end was great. i don't know for sure, but that could be the first time psychopathy and ponerology have been discussed on a major television channel (?) ... it seemed that the interviewer, Theo Chalmers, was shocked by some of the more brutal details of the way the PTB have dealt with inside witnesses to the events of 9/11. your responses both were quick, clear and to the point, especially the bit about how we project things we could not imagine doing onto psychopaths, therefore leaving ourselves in the dark as to why they do the deviant things they do -- hopefully this program will help open people's eyes to the issue of psychopathy and ponerology!

With the clips from the film and Lewis on the phone we really didn't get much airtime to say all we would have liked. Afterwards, the whole crew told the presenter that it should have been 2 hours rather than just 1.

On Lewis' claim about the kidnapping of children, from what I understood the idea is that during the several military exercises that took place on 9/11, there were military personnel flying virtual passenger planes that played the part of the "enemy". Lewis claims that these individuals were then somehow given control of the real 9/11 planes (or were flying them from the get go) and unwittingly flew them into the WTC towers believing that they were flying virtual planes. It was these people who then had their children kidnapped to silence them. Sounds pretty far-fetched to me, for several reasons.

Anyone else want to think their way through the pros and cons for the likelihood of this?

With the clips from the film and Lewis on the phone we really didn't get much airtime to say all we would have liked. Afterwards, the whole crew told the presenter that it should have been 2 hours rather than just 1.

Maybe this will lead to other show where you can present more ideas.

Anyway, you managed to cover psychopathy, controlled demolition of main WTC towers and WTC 7, the Israeli connexion, the secret faction within the US government, the official conspiracy theory pushed by Bush and co, the controlled medias, Pearl Harbour and Lusitania false flag operation despite a limited time. All that in a very sober and consistent way, so I find it was a really great performance. :rockon:

It is great to see SOTT get some airtime! A whole show could be done on psychopathy. Hopefully, their viewers will think about the implications more and research it for themselves. As far as the kidnapped kids, Greenbaum and mind control came to mind. Who knows.

Excellent job Simon and Joe. :clap: :thup: :clap:

First of all, bravo to the three of you. What a great, succinct yet informative program!
Perceval said:
On Lewis' claim about the kidnapping of children, from what I understood the idea is that during the several military exercises that took place on 9/11, there were military personnel flying virtual passenger planes that played the part of the "enemy". Lewis claims that these individuals were then somehow given control of the real 9/11 planes (or were flying them from the get go) and unwittingly flew them into the WTC towers believing that they were flying virtual planes. It was these people who then had their children kidnapped to silence them. Sounds pretty far-fetched to me, for several reasons.

Anyone else want to think their way through the pros and cons for the likelihood of this?

Well, the idea is not exactly new- the first thing I thought of upon hearing this segment of the interview was Orson Scott Card's novel, Ender's Game. It seems like a quite fantastical story requiring a lot of coincidences- that they had access to a television, all had children at the time, etc. Of course, it could have been planned that the members of the group all had children so that they could use them as leverage. If two of the children have since died, and also the members of the group have fallen ill with some unknown disease (Lewis suggests it may be from depleted uranium), wouldn't you think that at least one of the members, or a fellow family member, would feel that they had nothing left to lose, and speak out? Especially one who had lost a child already, as Lewis claims?

Anyway, I can't find anything on the web about the kidnapping of the kids.

Drusak said:
First of all, bravo to the three of you.

Just for clarification, only two SoTT editors were on the show - not three - Joe Quinn and Simon Davies. Lewis is not associated with SoTT.

Still, informative revelations from the entire trio. I'm interested to see how Lewis' theories on the kidnapped kids/etc. stack up (since Joe and Laura have tons of evidence to back up their hypotheses, as mentioned in the book).

Thanks for pointing this out Anart.

Great job you two! :clap: :thup: :flowers:

And, how smart you looked in your smart clothes. :thup: :cool:

It should (hopefully) provide food for thought to the viewers.

Rhiannon said:
Great job you two! :clap: :thup: :flowers:

And, how smart you looked in your smart clothes. :thup: :cool:

Never let it be said that the SOTT editors are sartorial slackers. Ya'll should see Simon in his Black Watch plaid tux!

Excellent work! :thup: :thup: :thup:

I agree that you guys didn't get enough airtime. There was perhaps too much time spent on the clips from "In Plane Site", although I can understand the need to present some background information for newbie viewers. Let's hope that this is the first of many TV appearances by the SOTT crew.

:rockon:

Perceval said:
I couldn't find anything about it on the 'net. The whole "remote control operators" thing sounds overly-complicated and unnecessary. If these people exist and witnessed something, where are they? Who are they? If Lewis knows about them exclusively, how did he find out about them? Was he provided with a bunch of manufactured disinfo by someone with intel connections?

Quik question: Does anyone know if the show (streaming adobe flash) can be downloaded?

also, does anyone know if it is possible to embed the video (using the page source code) on Sott? I tried using this from the original page code:

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" width="382" height="339" id="FLVPlayer">
<embed src="FLVPlayer_Progressive.swf" flashvars="&MM_ComponentVersion=1&skinName=Halo_Skin_3&streamName=watchonlinevideos/watchonline005&autoPlay=true&autoRewind=true" quality="high" scale="noscale" width="382" height="339" name="FLVPlayer" salign="LT" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" />
</object>

but it doesn't seem to work

Cool- hopefully this will lead to more mainstream exposure for Sott.net.

Will Simon's book be published by Red Pill Press?

Kesdjan said:
Cool- hopefully this will lead to more mainstream exposure for Sott.net.

Will Simon's book be published by Red Pill Press?

Actually, it's a book that we are writing together. I've had the idea for a while now, but never had a chance to get very far, just a couple dozen pages, so I decided to press gang Simon into the project and to exploit his considerable talents. :halo: So yes, it will be published by RPP, and hopefully available by spring 2009. If it comes together as we hope, it's gonna be a rather unique book.

Back
Top Bottom