SOTT/Cassiopaea beliefs about 9/11?

GoldenV said:
Again, please, some straight answers. I don't want to buy material that is nothing more than opinion and belief, nor do i want to become a member of your cult, which is also nothing more than opinion and belief.
Dude, I think you have it coming :) Closing the door from the other side that is...

GoldenV said:
Sorry to throw this back at you, but so far all i have been told is "read the book", and in the case of "Joe" i think it was, just shown the link of where to buy it. If anything, i have the right to be suspicious, because im getting the distinct impression that all i am being sold here is a book, of which i have no way of knowing whether it will contain the answers im looking for. And looking at the chapters in the contents page someone posted, it doesn't look like it will contain what im looking for..
I must apologise for asking you to actually pay money for a book. I know, it's a ridiculous contention. I did not realise that you have the divinely ordained right to demand and receive specifically tailored answers to all of your specific questions. Silly me.

GoldenV said:
Im asking for peoples opinions, because no matter what someone says, the truth can be discerned from their statements. Im not here to press and probe people, i really just want to know what you guys think happened in regards to the events i asked about. You mite not understand why i want to know the "hows" of 9/11, but its important to me.. this is how i work when truth seeking. The more information i can get my hands on, the better, and you people seem like a reasonably smart bunch, and your opinions would therefore be of great value to my quest!
Again I must apologise, it was a shameful oversight on my part to not realise that we are indeed blessed to have a person of your caliber on our forum, and that your obvious pressing and probing of people is really just your way of bestowing your benevolence upon us.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people are so certain about things they no nothing about. There is a guy I know who is like this. He has very strong beliefs about the war and he just sent one of his sons into that meat grinder called the Iraq war to “protect our liberties.” He says he'd rather send his two sons over there before those "evil Muslims" come over here. But in my opinion his real motive is to send his sons into war so that when they come back they’ll have nice cushy government jobs. He's so "proud" of them and even has a bumper sticker on his car to that effect. There is simply no way he would ever listen to facts about the war since his beliefs are so strong. He is so very certain of himself and about what he thinks he knows about our government. In fact, he will look at you as if you have 2 heads and 10 legs and come from another planet if you disagree with him.

I once asked him what’s the difference between parents sending their children over to Iraq to kill innocent people who they perceive could potentially threaten the US or sending them into the inner city to slaughter people in gang territories who they perceives could potentially threaten their way of life in the suburbs at some point in the future. He just simply said “because it’s a war” and did not want to discuss it anymore.

Funny thing about people who are so “certain” about things and only pretend to want to “know the facts.” What they really want is to create their own reality and establish their territory. Then, after they create this reality, they run around inside it to preserve their newly demarcated territory and proceed to stalk it.

actually I wouldn't be suprised if GoldenV is one of the many members that got banned and has returned in another disguise just to create noise,

dude, people have been really patient with you, they have given you lots of good links and books to read through, and I seriously don't think you actually care about the truth because if you did you would take your time to read everything that has been given to you.

How else would you have me describe it? Didn't mean to sound offensive, but thats how it appears to me; You believe the opinions and beliefs of one or two leaders. That fits the definition of a cult, does it not? Also, why do u use that smiley/take pride in shutting others out from your "group"? That seems to fit the definition of a cult even more so than what i said already.

Anyway, thats not what im interested in. I don't care what people believe or are a part of, everyone makes their own choices, follows their own path.. again i digress.. all im interested in is what i said before, the stance on the various aspects of 9/11 i mentioned.

Or maybe no one can answer the questions i posed, because you have no answers? But then, why would you point the finger at a possible culprit if you had no real evidence other than opinion? Seems a bit fishy too me.

GoldenV said:
Why is this been made more complicated than it needs to be? If no one wants to answer my questions, you can just say so! This is really starting to make me susipicious, that no one one will actually give me a straight answer/s, but instead just directing me to drawn out writings and book sales pages, of which do not contain any answers to the questions i posed.. *sighs* :(
GoldenV said:
[...]

Again, please, some straight answers. I don't want to buy material that is nothing more than opinion and belief, nor do i want to become a member of your cult, which is also nothing more than opinion and belief. I just want to know what the stance is of this place on the aspects of 9/11 i asked about, thats all! If you don't want to tell me, again, just say so, and i will leave, and i can mark this site down as appropriate on my list of sites i've covered thus far. Because again, all im trying to do is get a better bigger picture of what everyone believes so i can compare them all, and hopefully get further on my own quest for the truth of that day.
I know! Geez louise people! Just answer Golden V's questions, when and how he asks them, and just shut the hell up! What's your problem? Ya know, I don't know what's gotten into this forum lately. When some very important person comes along and demands that everyone answer his questions to his liking or he's gonna call us a cult, we respond by saying "it's not so simple" and direct him to resources through which he may, with a little work and open-mindedness, more deeply inform himself about the nuances and subtleties of the situation. What's up with that?! Have you all lost your sheeple minds? Starting to think critically or something?

Ya know Golden V, I don't know what to say, I really don't think this forum is ready for your profound level of truth seeking, so I feel obliged to do the only decent thing and relieve you of the frustration you must surely be feeling at our lack of respect and perspicacity, by humbly showing you the door.

GoldenV said:
I don't care what people believe or are a part of, everyone makes their own choices, follows their own path.. again i digress.. all im interested in is what i said before, the stance on the various aspects of 9/11 i mentioned.
Hmmmm... that's really WEIRD. This "GoldenV" says "I don't care what people believe... " and yet he titled this thread "SOTT/Cassiopaea beliefs about 9/11?

No wonder he can't make head nor tails of straight answers. His own thinking is so twisted he doesn't remember what he wrote, asked, thought from one minute to the next.

GoldenV said:
How else would you have me describe it? Didn't mean to sound offensive, but thats how it appears to me; You believe the opinions and beliefs of one or two leaders. That fits the definition of a cult, does it not? Also, why do u use that smiley/take pride in shutting others out from your "group"? That seems to fit the definition of a cult even more so than what i said already.
Emoticons are only emoticons, they come painfully short sometimes. In fact my smile should have been animated one - with this little yellow head first shaking in disbelief then giving VERY bitter smile to finally show deep sad "sigh". The amount of polite, patient and informative answers to GoldenV's inquires is just staggering, however in the end we are being called a cult. I had to take a walk... Unbelivable...

j0da said:
The amount of polite, patient and informative answers to GoldenV's inquires is just staggering, however in the end we are being called a cult. I had to take a walk... Unbelivable...
Because we generally like to give the benefit of the doubt, the time and energy was spent to try to help GoldenV. But GoldenV did not come to really ask a question and get an answer. GoldenV came with an agenda.

Gurjieff said:
A decent man will behave decently even if he thinks that he has been treated unjustly or wrongly. But many people in such circumstances show a side of their nature which otherwise they would never show. And at times it is a necessary means for exposing a man's nature. So long as you are good to a man he is good to you. But what will he be like if you scratch him a little?
Notice that GoldenV was hardly scratched at all!

ISOTM said:
"What happens to them for this?" asked one of the audience.

"Nothing—what could happen to them?" said G. "They are their own punishment. And what punishment could be worse?

Back
Top Bottom