Something wrong with the earthquakes thread

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
When I try to enter in the thread it says: Aw Snap! something wrong while displaying this webb page.

I have no problems with others threads. This is the only one who is inaccessible. Am I the only one?

Thanks!

Yeah, most recent page in this thread coming up partly blank, when refreshing get error message similar to: 'a problem occurred with webpage so had to be reloaded.'

It works for me, but it's working slowly. I think the issue is that this post:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1745.msg652265.html#msg652265

has a really large image in it that's being scaled down a lot, so those with slower computers or internet connections may have issues due to that.

Foxx said:

has a really large image in it that's being scaled down a lot, so those with slower computers or internet connections may have issues due to that.
Thank you for your reply, yes, it is true, the page opens normally, but when I come on Reply # 529, get an answer: error message

The problems is still there. So what can I do? If the problem is this picture, can you take it out? I can not have access to the thread. I don't understand.

Foxx said:

I don't think it is because a slow internet connection. Usually if this is the problem, it take time to scale but what happens now is that literally it put me out of the connection with the threat and with the forum also. I have to come back to the forum again. Can it be a virus in the post you are talking about?

loreta said:
The problems is still there. So what can I do? If the problem is this picture, can you take it out? I can not have access to the thread. I don't understand.

I can't remove it, but a moderator or admin could remove it. I don't really have a good work around for removing that image on your end.

Sorry Loreta and others for this inconvenience. In fact, it works for me but I also notice a slowdown when i travel trought my post due to the image that I incorporated. Be free to delete it or my entire post if it's necessary.

The image was either huge, or broken. I turned it into a link, and now the page loads quickly and normally.

Eol said:
Sorry Loreta and others for this inconvenience. In fact, it works for me but I also notice a slowdown when i travel trought my post due to the image that I incorporated. Be free to delete it or my entire post if it's necessary.
Scottie said:
The image was either huge, or broken. I turned it into a link, and now the page loads quickly and normally.
Now everything is OK, thanks for the effort :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom