Something is OFF...

I feel such a deep sense of shame.
I know it's really important to get rid of parasites so negative thinking doesn't inundate my thinking and behavior. So I'm not a vector for attacks really.
I guess I should post this in the swamp but I don't want to go back there.
I mean instead ov being supportive and caring to the people i care about I make an ass out myself, waste my time and other people s time.
Its more than embarrassing really and I am so sorry.
i know some of what to do and I'll work on getting rid of parasites.
I'm just upset.
Tonight I'll practice ee.
Be happy, you have something to fix, and work in front and inside you to produce! It is by telling ourself something along those lines that we overcome and WORK on our issues. At least you have become aware of the trouble spot! Cheers!

My guess is that a Hyper Kinetic Sensate simply doesn't allow for the burying of resentment and hiding from uncomfortable truths as viable coping mechanisms anymore; the world is bursting to express and respond to your emotional and subconscious state!

Interesting... I had long ago stopped having thought loops, vicious cycles even forced imaginary situations of senseless nefarious events and boy does it feel like they were magnified.

There are times when both ears feel that way in turn, especially when I am in a moment of obfuscation as to avoid seeing the obvious and that flank uncovered by not yet having found the essence of the lesson, should be diverted even further. It reminds me in part of Terry's situation. To notice something that comes against your will, that you are not consciously thinking about, that has nothing to do with the objective situation but is magnified and taken out of context to destabilize you emotionally, especially when you are not usually like this or that it bothers you in the slightest... we could take advantage of this Hyper Kinetic Sensate effect then, to better identify these buffers because I definitely think that from what I read, to some extent we can already "see" that something here does not belong to us and we can choose about it.

November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?
A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.
A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

I feel such a deep sense of shame.
I know it's really important to get rid of parasites so negative thinking doesn't inundate my thinking and behavior. So I'm not a vector for attacks really.
I guess I should post this in the swamp but I don't want to go back there.
I mean instead ov being supportive and caring to the people i care about I make an ass out myself, waste my time and other people s time.
Its more than embarrassing really and I am so sorry.
i know some of what to do and I'll work on getting rid of parasites.
I'm just upset.
Tonight I'll practice ee.
Maybe your timing is off, and your embarrasment comes from perceiving an out of sync situation. What you need is to focus your attention on the people you love, so much so, that you forget about yourself. Practice, discipline and being on your toes ready to do stuff and attend to the needs of others.

Alright I'll do that:)
What you say makes so much sense.
Just remember, sometimes or many times (if you are like me) overcommitment might creep in. Don’t be afraid... to say I need help, or can we do so and so together or I need more information in order to... or inform about prior commitments in time.
Communication and attention to detail skin a cat in many ways. Collegial hugs!

I was just thinking about how greatful I am for everyone on this forum too. Honestly I get so overwhelmed and latley I seem to find myself sad and maybe depressed?? Nobody really to talk to so I'll come here and I always connect with something that helps me get back on track. Thank you all 😁😁
I feel exactly the same way. The lessons of this forum will be my sustenance should the time come that we are cast adrift by the loss of the internet (may that day be long from now if come it must!). Until then it remains my tether and my ground.

Back
Top Bottom