Someone from Mexico?

Navigator said:
cholas said:
Thanks Navigator. And Bob's Red Mill no less.

The price does indeed sound reasonable.

Have you ordered/received any from this company yet?

I haven't since I still have some left out from a shipment sent by a couple of great canadians last year (10 kg no less), but Logos5x5 has and had it delivered within 3 days to his doorstep, so I presume is a safe place to buy from, I think I will buy from them next month as I am eating that buckwheat daily.

That sounds good, i hope to order it as quick as possible along with some dmso from a USA store that i've found in Preciomania.com, they have good prices.

Tykes said:
Navigator said:
cholas said:
Thanks Navigator. And Bob's Red Mill no less.

The price does indeed sound reasonable.

Have you ordered/received any from this company yet?

I haven't since I still have some left out from a shipment sent by a couple of great canadians last year (10 kg no less), but Logos5x5 has and had it delivered within 3 days to his doorstep, so I presume is a safe place to buy from, I think I will buy from them next month as I am eating that buckwheat daily.

That sounds good, i hope to order it as quick as possible along with some dmso from a USA store that i've found in Preciomania.com, they have good prices.

I have wanted to get some too for a while too, I am positive we can get it locally though, how's been your experience with that site so far?

Navigator said:
Este post debí de haberlo hecho hace tiempo, para todos los que andabamos buscando Buckwheat, Alforfón, Trigo Sarraceno en México, aquí es donde lo encontramos

http://www.organicosenlinea.com/index.asp?Modulo=1&Producto=133

No está caro y mandan barato a todo el país.

/* **** */

I should have done this a while a go, but for those looking for buckwheat in México here is where we found it:

http://www.organicosenlinea.com/index.asp?Modulo=1&Producto=133

It ain't that expensive and they ship everywhere in Mexico!

edit: translation to english

Thanks a lot, lets see what I may do with this. Need to read the diet threads,now in the university I will be able to apply them.

Hola Holaza!

Yo soy de Mexico de la Capital y ya hace tiempo que me uni al dor de los C´s te mando saludos y espero que seamos amigos ^_^

Gaolea said:
Hola Holaza!

Yo soy de Mexico de la Capital y ya hace tiempo que me uni al dor de los C´s te mando saludos y espero que seamos amigos ^_^

Hi Gaolea, just for clarifying, this “Español” section of the forum is for questions you may have and can’t formulated them in English so you may get the responses in Spanish through the translators.

:)

Hi!

I am from Mexico and live in Mexico, the State of Baja California (North).

Hola!

Soy de Mexico y vivo en Mexico, el Estado de Baja California (Norte) :)

Para aquellos que estan en Mexico, encontre este sitio donde lista muchos proveedores de carne organica, aunque nose cual sea alimentado con pastura. Por si les sirve de algo
  • _http://vinculando.org/organicos/directorio_de_agricultores_organicos_en_mexico/productores_de_ganaderia_organica_en_mexico_por_estado_20.html
Conozco de un amigo que contacto con un proveedor mexicano en Veracruz, rancho "La Rumorosa" (que aparece en el enlace de arriba) que segun ellos alimentan a las vacas con pura pastura, tambien vende tuetano y sebo. Sin embargo, mi amigo tambien menciono que a veces le mandan carne "vieja".

Si quieren mas informacion sobre el proveedor (como precios, etc)le puedo preguntar a mi amigo, pero digan si quieren, para hacerlo.

-----------------------------------------
And for those that are in Mexico, found this site where it lists a lot of providers of organic livestock, though not sure which is grass-fed. FWIW
  • _http://vinculando.org/organicos/directorio_de_agricultores_organicos_en_mexico/productores_de_ganaderia_organica_en_mexico_por_estado_20.html
I know of a friend that contacted with a mexican provider in Veracruz, "La Rumorosa" ranch (it appears on the link above) which supposedly they say the cattle is grass-fed, also sells marrow and tallow. Though my friend also mentioned that sometimes they send "old" meat.

If you want more information of the provider (like prices,etc) I could ask my friend, but say it if you want to, so I can ask.

No estas solo tambien yo soy de Mexico saludos y mucho gusto ! ;)
No, you are not alone, I'm from Mexico..too...saludos y mucho gusto ;D

Str!ke said:
Para aquellos que estan en Mexico, encontre este sitio donde lista muchos proveedores de carne organica, aunque nose cual sea alimentado con pastura. Por si les sirve de algo
Conozco de un amigo que contacto con un proveedor mexicano en Veracruz, rancho "La Rumorosa" (que aparece en el enlace de arriba) que segun ellos alimentan a las vacas con pura pastura, tambien vende tuetano y sebo. Sin embargo, mi amigo tambien menciono que a veces le mandan carne "vieja".

Si quieren mas informacion sobre el proveedor (como precios, etc)le puedo preguntar a mi amigo, pero digan si quieren, para hacerlo.

-----------------------------------------
And for those that are in Mexico, found this site where it lists a lot of providers of organic livestock, though not sure which is grass-fed. FWIW
I know of a friend that contacted with a mexican provider in Veracruz, "La Rumorosa" ranch (it appears on the link above) which supposedly they say the cattle is grass-fed, also sells marrow and tallow. Though my friend also mentioned that sometimes they send "old" meat.

If you want more information of the provider (like prices,etc) I could ask my friend, but say it if you want to, so I can ask.

Interesante! qué pena que yo esté en España.

Interesting! what a pity that I am in Spain.

fellow mexicans?? fellow...mexicans...? .and what are you fellow ???? sounds very funny..mmmm sound a little arrogant..but ok...I'm not here to discuss this type of things......you don"t get it...fellow from another Country....
Disappointed...very disappointed......making distinctons of any other race or country ..is not friendly....

piliangie said:
fellow mexicans?? fellow...mexicans...? .and what are you fellow ???? sounds very funny..mmmm sound a little arrogant..but ok...I'm not here to discuss this type of things......you don"t get it...fellow from another Country....
Disappointed...very disappointed......making distinctons of any other race or country ..is not friendly....
Hi piliangie,

If I understood correctly, I think Navigator was just trying to invite you (and others) do post an intro if you hadn't done so already so that we can get to know you better. We usually ask this of everyone so I don't think Navigator meant any offense but rather was trying to be welcoming.

Just so you're aware the word 'fellow' can mean a member of a group as opposed to meaning a man or boy. From the quote, it seems to me that the first definition was intended.

With that said, if anyone is interested in posting an intro, it doesn't have to be long, just a little about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

edit: clarity

Back
Top Bottom