Some transcripts in 1998 are not posted?

From Session 8 Aug 1998
Several excerpts found in two chapters of The Wave:
Link: The Wave Chapter 34: The Channel
Having begun writing about the matters contained in this volume, we have received many emails from readers who have thanked us for bringing these issues to the fore. As one reader pointed out, for those who resonate strongly with most of the material, this now gives a platform from which they can "revisit the concepts with a mental filter allowing for new interpretations." I have noted before there are many instances when the experiences behind the scenes had a great deal to do with the direction of the questions, and now we begin to understand exactly how the internal drives of the participants could act to skew that 30 percent of material that felt "off" even to the casual reader. On August 8, 1998, an interesting series of remarks were made that seem to be almost a prediction about the present events:
Q: We have been discussing the strange visitors to our website. [This referred to an extremely high number of .mil and .gov organizations. We tried to just pass it off as the fact that even people who work for the military and government have interests in channeling, but this really didn't explain the daily visits from certain sites, and even from some sites that had IP numbers that resolved into servers where public access to information about them was restricted.] It seems that there is a lot of interest from groups that are connected with intelligence and military organizations. Can you tell us what their interest is in our material?

A: Material is largely accurate.
Notice that above, Cs are pointing out that it is only "largely" accurate, and this is the statement upon which the next comments are predicated.
Q: Do they understand that this material is largely accurate, and is this the reason for their interest?

A: Yes.

Q: Do we have to be concerned about any ramifications as a result of their interest?

A: If so, the need for concern began with your respective births!

Q: Why did the interest begin with our births?

A: Not interest we speak of; destiny.
This remark refers specifically to me (Laura) and Ark, since the question related specifically to our efforts to publicize the material on the website. The Cs repeatedly, throughout the sessions, talked about a certain "destined" activity for the two of us in concert with others we had yet to meet. I once asked specifically about this destiny and the answer was very curious, especially the reference to Frank's role:
August 31, 1996

Q: (L) What do these guys [the folks in the underground bases and laboratories with designs on taking over the world] plan on doing?

A: This is where "The Master Race" is being developed.

Q: (L) And what is the timeframe they have planned for this activity?

A: Never mind.

Q: (L) Is Ark going to be able to help us with technology, to help other people, or to protect ourselves in some way? In this really bizarre stuff going on on our planet?

A: Too much, too soon, my dear. Curiosity killed the cat.

Q: (L) Well, satisfaction brought him back!

A: Not in this case!!!

Q: (T) You've got to let this go along. It's picking up momentum every day, it seems. So, just let it roll along and let it see where it goes. (L) All right, let's ... (T) He's coming to protect you. That's what he said.

A: Maybe, but there is so, so, so much more in store than that!!!!!!

Q: (L) Stop! ... Is that an ominous, "maybe, but there's so, so, so much more in store?" Or is that a positive, "there is so, so, so much more in store?"

A: Why would you think it ominous?

Q: (L) Well I don't know ... because I'm scared of what I don't know! (T) Faith, we're back to faith again.

A: What have we helped you to discover so far? Would you rather discontinue this operation?

Q: (L) Oh, hell no! (T) After two years, you know she's always going to ask those kinds of questions!

A: Not two years, eternity. [...] We have helped you build your staircase one step at a time. Because you asked for it. And you asked for it because it was your destiny. We have put you in contact with those of rare ability in order for you to be able to communicate with us. Again, because you desired it, in order to realize your path. By now, you should recognize the signs ... Those who display thinking patterns which in many ways deviate from that which is considered ordinary. The more unusual, the more telling. They have past lives on 3rd density earth, but not recently, but for this one. And they are not oriented to the earth frequency vibrations.
The remark about being put in touch with those of "rare ability" (clearly plural) undoubtedly referred to Frank with the agenda of his controllers to extract information and destroy, and Terry with his role as protector and Ark with his role in the mission. It is quite clear that even though the agenda of those operating behind Frank was not favorable, as noted in the January 10 session, the effect was to "wake me up." I am still somewhat uncertain about the last remark: which individuals are the Cs referring to as not having had a recent past life on third density earth? Ark, or Frank or Terry? We had started out discussing Ark's role in the mission, and the Cs brought up the issue of their having put me in contact with those of rare ability in order to communicate, and then they came back to "recognizing signs ... " which takes us back to Ark. For the moment, my interpretation is that Ark is the only one with a recent past life on the earth, and that of the three, neither Terry nor Frank had recent past lives on earth.
Q: (T) ... It is destiny for you to find out what your path was, you had to make this contact, because it was what you were supposed to do. (L) Are we not talking about Frank in terms of being put in contact with someone who enables me to communicate with you, so you can put me on my path, which is building the staircase, etc., etc.? Is that not what we've got going here?

A: He is one, but not the only one, just the one who awakened your sense of recognition.
So my question as to whether Frank was the channel was effectively answered. The material that came through when Terry was present to counterbalance the negative agenda of Frank was obviously far more reliable, and we will encounter this factor more than once as we go along. Going back now to the prediction given in August of 1998:
Q: Well, since we have revamped the website, there has been a huge amount of interest, so we have decided that it would be a good idea to get a book out since I can already see signs of plagiarism on other sites, and they are taking whole chunks of our material and passing it around on some of the news groups. I need to put the whole thing together. Any advice about the book? Anything you would like to add or suggest?

A: Be careful to make attributions valid.

Q: I don't think that will be a problem. Anything else?

A: Resist urge to place credit/onus on yourself. E.G. if "you know what hits the fan," do you wish to be in the line of fire?
Now, the interesting thing about the website at this particular point in time, i.e. 1998, was that we carefully avoided any distinction of persons in talking about the work of the Group. At this point in time, we simply referred to the Cassiopaean Group, with no distinction as to persons, and certainly no hint that all of us felt funny about Frank's claims and participation. I refused to make any one person the "source," referring to it always as a group, and that irritated him to no end. Frank had been agitating a very long time for us to proclaim him as the channel, and to attribute all of the material to him. This process had been an ongoing theme of manipulation on his part for several years, at that point, and I strenuously resisted making the Cs a cult of personality for Frank, which he clearly resented, but attempted (ineffectively) to conceal. There were numerous instances in the transcripts where it was his agenda, or the agenda of his controllers, to proclaim him as the channel, but usually this occurred when Terry was absent, or when there were not sufficient others of positive energy present in the room to counterbalance what we now see was a very powerful STS force.

In the above excerpt, it seems that there is a hint of an accusation that we are taking credit away from Frank, and that is certainly the way Frank felt; but his view was largely constructed in his own mind and had no basis in reality. Since he did not have a computer, he did not have an opportunity to view and read the website (though we often suggested to him that he ought to do it at our house, and even write and contribute to it, which he never did because it took time away from his watching of sports on television). The facts were that no one individual was being credited with the Cs material. It was presented as a group effort. That was all. So, at one and the same time, we see a personal prejudice of Frank's skewing the response, but the Cs managed to turn it into a save by inserting the word "onus" and giving the warning about something "hitting the fan."

I ought to make it clear that my own view of Frank was very sympathetic. And that is one of the chief things that can be learned from this account that I am sharing. The fact is, those with powerful STS agendas can and do utilize all kinds of ways and means of manipulating emotions and perception in order to make themselves appear to be helpful, benevolent, giving, kind, and usually to evoke pity and sympathy. They can speak or channel truth in order to insert a single twist that leads the uncritical thinker off-track, and that is why we have always promoted the idea of critical channeling.

We received a post from an individual who says that telling the story of the behind the scenes dynamics "discredits the entire channeled material from beginning to end." And such a view, of course, relates directly to the Cs remark above: "Resist urge to place credit/onus on yourself. E.G. if 'you know what hits the fan,' do you wish to be in the line of fire?"

By "saving" the remark this way, the Cs were warning us that there would be an operation put in motion to discredit that portion of the material that was "largely accurate," as they put it. And this is most certainly what has been identified as the current activity of Bridges and Williams and Co. And indeed, by not telling this story of the background earlier, we have most certainly left ourselves open to these attacks.

The Cs are very precise in their use of words, and the remark included the word "onus." This is a word that generally refers to a dirty task, or a burden or the burden of proving something. The evidence will show that we certainly were not claiming credit for the material ourselves, but we were most definitely protecting Frank by not sharing the issues that we are now discussing. In this way, we had taken upon ourselves the onus of defending corrupted material that was indefensible. And, by taking on ourselves the burden of this defense, by not dealing with the issue of what we already suspected to be a source of corruption, by continuing to keep the door open for Frank to make a different choice, even though, by that point in time, we knew that his days with the group were numbered, we still continued to protect him. This protection even extended to the point of giving him a pseudonym in Amazing Grace so that I could compromise between telling the story as accurately as possible, and still protect Frank. As one observer on the sidelines once remarked (and it incensed me greatly because I was protecting Frank), "Frank plays on your sympathy like a Stradivarius."

As to whether our decision to try to give Frank every chance possible to make a different choice was the correct one, and whether the present "hitting of the fan" of the operation suggested by the Cs in the above excerpt will permanently damage and discredit all of the material, will have to be up to the reader. We think that telling the truth is the only way. It is then up to the reader to decide what he/she wants to credit and what not. One learn lessons, one learns truth, and one tells truth. That is how we see it. We do believe that the truth will survive the attacks.

Getting back to the August, 1998 excerpt, since I had been so careful to not make the material a cult of personality, I simply did not see what the Cs were trying to tell me. I brushed aside their remark about something "hitting the fan" if I did not make clear who was doing what in the project.
Q: I don't think that's a problem either.

A: Oh, but it could be!
And regarding how I ought to deal with telling the story, the Cs clearly said: "Tell the story as it happened." This made me a little uncomfortable because I knew that I would have to tell about the many issues with Frank, and I tried to squeak out of doing that:
Q: I had thought that I would limit the story and concentrate on the material.

A: The material is part of the story. So are the participants.
And that was the thing that the Cs wanted me to tell: the whole story, and the material as part of the story, and the dynamics of the individuals in the interaction of bringing through material that was "largely accurate," needed to be told "as it happened." Thus I began to write the Wave series. And oh, did the stuff hit the fan. But, I am getting ahead of myself here. Let's go back and pick up some threads that need to be discussed before we get to the events that led to the writing of this recapitulation.
Link: The Wave Chapter 51: The Psychomantium
Getting back to the psychomantium, finally, after months of trying with no real success, being stuck in a claustrophobic little closet that became hotter than an oven in a very short time with just a single candle, I decided that this was not going to work. There was no way I could even get comfortable, much less survive such an ordeal a sufficient number of times for anything to manifest!
August 8, 1998

Q: (A) OK. Now, I want to ask a question about the medium. We have been repeatedly told that we should get a better medium which can convey more information. We were experimenting with psychomantium without success ...

A: Because you did not do it correctly.

Q: I thought I was doing everything that had been suggested.

A: Light must be placed properly so as to illuminate black depth sufficiently. Also, chamber must be large enough to stimulate relaxed meditative state. And no seams or ripples must be evident in reflection. Lastly, patience must reign supreme, with as little anticipation as possible.

Q: So, you are saying that the closet we are using is not large enough ...

A: We never suggested a closet.

Q: How large should the chamber be?

A: 10 by 10 by 8.

Q: (L) Well, that's almost a whole room!

A: Yes. One room idly sits ...

Q: (A) I have the idea that one should go with a given question and then come out with an answer instead of waiting and waiting ...

A: My dear Arkadiusz, by now, you know imagination is the bridge to the Akashic.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that his idea is a bridge to the Akashic, and when he gets such ideas, they are important clues?

A: Good!
Well! How about that? Nothing like letting me spin my wheels doing all that closet business when, all the while, it was obvious that it wasn't going to work. But heck, by now I knew that the Cs very often let me do such things just to make a point. And yes, there was an idle room in my house. But I darn sure wasn't going to paint a whole room in my house black! Also important to note was the comment about imagination being a "bridge" to the Akashic records.

From Session 15 Aug 1998
Two excerpts found in two chapters of The Wave:

Nevertheless, we continued to make nice, and ignore Frank's ever increasing personal attacks on Ark that were becoming less subtle by the day. Ark decided to bring up the issue of monitoring again.
August 15, 1998

Q: (A) I want to ask whether this channel is being monitored, and if so, by whom?

A: Only effective monitoring so far is by direct 3rd density observation and enticing some to share data, then "spill their guts" with "shaky" correspondents.

Q: (L) So, it's only when I get enticed to share what ought not to be shared, or when someone is present who is a monitor, that we have been monitored?

A: Close. It can be monitored in other ways, but so far, these have been only seldom necessary. All STS always seek the path of least resistance first.

Q: (L) You once said when Terry and Jan were here that we should imagine the words appearing on a screen somewhere as they were being delivered on the board. Now you say that this is not necessarily the lengths to which they have gone. Was that because they were present?

A: Seldom does not mean never.

Q: (L) If such a thing was to happen, would it be because of the presence of someone, such as when you said PZ was a monitor?

A: PZ, yes definitely!
In the above remarks, naturally, I felt very guilty because I was always sharing what I was learning with correspondents and on the website. And Frank was constantly telling me that I ought not to be sharing the material so freely because I was going to bring fire down on our heads. It never occurred to me that he was the one doing the monitoring. Since Frank was so certain that any monitoring was from Terry and Jan, I decided to ask about the comment that had been made when they were present about the "words appearing on a screen." The answer was noncommittal enough to be taken either way. But what was most significant was the fact that they said that extreme methods of monitoring had not been necessary; that STS seeks the path of least resistance. It completely eluded me that this meant that the reason extreme methods of monitoring had seldom been necessary was because we had our own, built-in mole. In a strange sort of way, this almost suggested that Terry and Jan's presence was what had necessitated other methods of monitoring because Frank's monitoring activity had been blocked by their presence.

Link: The Wave Chapter 70: You Take the High Road and I'll Take the Low Road and I'll Be in Scotland Afore Ye!
What did the Cassiopaeans have to say about the use of cell phones and cell-phone towers?
August 15, 1998

Q: (L) Can you give me an approximate number of aliens currently interacting with, or on, or under our planet as a whole?
A: "Aliens?" What constitutes such?
Q: (L) Okay. Well then, non-human beings. Extra-terrestrials, ultra-terrestrials, and so forth.
A: These bases have naturalized the inhabitants. Anomalies occur as much because of where the bases are chosen to be located as any other factor. Magnetic faults and their inherent portals, you know!
Q: (L) This [source on the Internet] thinks that there is a rather limited number of aliens, and that people ought to get together and resist this threat because our numbers are greater. Is that, in fact, correct?
A: Not point. The question of the hour is: what is the motive? Build a house step by step, and when it is finished, you can move into the neighborhood and out of the motel.
Q: (L) Oh jeez. So, these are a bunch of aliens hanging out in motels waiting for their house to be built. That does not sound good.
A: Many of you have recently become "bedazzled" by the "information superhighway," and its accompanying computer hardware. Gee, we wonder why?
Q: (L) Well, you told us to network. We have been networking like crazy, digging up information, reading and comparing. Yes, there is a ton of garbage out there, but if we don't ask, how will we know?
A: Point was: who is manipulating thee? Not so much you specifically, but the others? So many kids and kids-at-heart are thunderstruck by techno-sensory toys. Those cellular phones, those pagers and the Christmas toy computers ... they are like, so cool!
Q: (L) So what are you implying about these techno toys?
A: Ponder.
Q: (L) Give me a clue.
A: Fuzzy jello-brained kids.
Q: (L) Are you saying that pagers and cell phones, and techno toys that kids get for Christmas can have effects on them that turn their brains to jello?
A: In a figurative sense. All this technology represents a Brave New World. Like Huxley said: Woe is to those who have been led to eat their brains for lunch.
Q: (L) My kids have pagers. Are pagers, in particular ...
A: What do you think comprises the signal content?
Q: (L) I don't know. What does comprise the signal content?
A: Microwaves.
Q: (L) What do these microwaves do to the individual?
A: Contour brain cell structure.
Q: (L) Do they emit a signal continuously, or only when they are being used?
A: Wave cycle low to high.
Q: (L) Well, that's not good. How close does the pager have to be to you to have this effect?
A: Four meters. Cell phones too and television and computer screens can be transmitted through thusly.
Q: (L) When you say "contouring brain cell structure," what would be evidence or results of such effects?
A: Increasingly narrow outlooks and being unable to employ discriminatory thinking.
Q: (L) Confusion?
A: No. Just lack of depth and breadth to one's mental and psychic abilities.
Q: (A) Now, about pagers ... we were told that pagers emit some radiation, which can be detrimental up to a distance of four meters. As far as I understand a pager is a passive device, a receiver. It is not emitting anything. How can a pager be detrimental?
A: Microwave "bounce effect."
Q: (A) So, they bounce from the receiver ... I see.
A: Cell phones too.
Q: (L) Is there any kind of device that we can build or purchase that can emit a blocking signal?
A: Knowledge protects.
And it is here and now that we are learning how true that statement is in just about every sense of the word! So, let's get on with it.
To be continued:

Session 22 August 1998
Three excerpts:
Getting back to the psychomantium, a new plan evolved: a tent that was the exact dimensions, that could be suspended inside the room like a liner, and taken down when not in use. I went to the fabric store and checked out the felt. I drew my design on paper, figured my cuts and yardage, and ordered two bolts of heavy black felt. I had designed rod pockets into which I could insert rope for suspension, so I purchased that. Then I went to the hardware store for window weights to put at the ends of the ropes at each corner, to be hung over hooks drilled into the ceiling. They didn't have any, so I improvised by using PVC pipe filled with sand and capped.
August 22, 1998

Q: Now, we are in the process of constructing a psychomantium tent, a 10 by 10 by 8 foot tent, to suspend from the ceiling in the bedroom. After what you suggested about the time and mode of meditation, and the fact that "one room stands idle," I thought that trying to use it in the early evening in the back room would be almost impossible. However, setting it up in the bedroom, it will be better all the way around. Lying on the bed to meditate makes for much more comfortable conditions. I would like to know if this is going to be ... I know that you don't want to tell me, but it just seemed to be the ideal place to put it, in the bedroom - for comfort and quiet and a lot of different reasons. Can you comment?

A: Good.

Q: Well, would it be better in the back room? There are a lot of reasons why that would be unpleasant ...

A: Trial leads to realization.

Q: Any further advice about the psychomantium? I am getting kind of excited about trying it this way. It is going to be so much better and more comfortable ...

It took a couple of months to get it finished. I don't know how many people have ever tried to assemble a rather large tent sewn out of heavy felt, but the fact is, as each panel is added, it sort of grows like the blob in the old Steve McQueen movie. It gets larger and heavier, and more difficult to manage. On top of that, I realized that all of the seams would have to be triple stitched with reinforcement just to support its own weight. I also came to the idea that this was not going to be something that would be easily put up and taken down. It was just too big and unwieldy. So, I made it with overlapping flaps on all four sides, joined in the corners, so that the flaps could be tied up when not in use. As the thing began to acquire its final form, Ark had to gather it up and hold it off the floor while I ran the seams through the machine. In the end, it sort of looked like a medieval tent with a peak in the center.

Link: The Wave Chapter 57: It's Just Economics
The conclusion that I have reached after the research that went into Secret History is that the inner solar system experiences swarms of comets/asteroids on a fairly regular schedule. One major swarm comes at 3,600-year intervals, and there are minor swarms at other intervals; and these cycles are sub-cycles of even larger swarms, at intervals of hundreds of thousands of years, and even millions of years. The massive bombardment of the East Coast of the U.S. around 12,000 to 12,500 years ago, resulting in the Carolina Bays, is evidence of the great number and relatively small sizes of many of these bodies, indicating that they released their energy into the air above the ground, similar to the Tunguska event. Keep in mind, of course, that the air blast of a single small body over Tunguska resulted in the devastation of 2000 sq. km of Siberian forest. This pretty much confirms the Cassiopaeans' remark about this, made on August 22, 1998:
Q: (L) Okay, we would like to know, what was this famous explosion in Tunguska?

A: Comet fragment.
This would also explain many other discontinuities in history that have destroyed centers of civilization without necessarily leaving any impact craters. Such events would also be viewed by uneducated peoples as "the wars of the gods." Of course, larger asteroid type bodies are also well represented in the geological record with impact craters being discovered every day.

Link: The True Identity of Fulcanelli and The Da Vinci Code
August 22, 1998

Q: (L) ... You once said that Perceval was 'knighted in the Court of Seven' and that the sword's points signify 'crystal transmitter of truth beholden.' Do these seven sages relate to this 'Court of Seven' that you mentioned?

A: Close.

Q: (L) When you said 'swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden,' could you elaborate on that remark?

A: Has celestial meaning.

And, as I mentioned, it was only when we arrived at Auch, in the clear skies of the French Countryside, that I SAW Cassiopaea as if for the first time: right at the end of the Milky Way, the Chemin de St. Jacques de Compostela.
To be continued...

From Session 12 September 1998
One excerpt given in two contexts:
1a.
Link: The Cs Hit List 03: History Is Bunk
Bright Omen, Dark Age

Speaking of comets, the subject of cometary bombardment, both in history and our future, is another that comes up a lot in the Cassiopaean Experiment, and we'll probably be discussing it frequently along the way. While largely ignored by mainstream academia and media, the phenomenon has great implications for our understanding of history, the rise and fall of empires, and our future, as new research has been showing in recent years.

Moving along to more recent history, these remarks from the session on 12 September 1998 ended up proving to be quite the hit:
Q: (L) I have discovered that three of the supernovas of antiquity which have been discovered and time-estimated by the remnants, occurred in or near Cassiopeia at very interesting points in history.

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Well, one of these periods in history was around 1054. This is a very interesting time. It just so happens that there are no European records of this supernova, which was recorded by the Chinese, Japanese, and perhaps even the Koreans. Yet, there are no European records. What happened to the European records?

A: Europe was in a "recovery mode" at the "time."

Q: (L) Recovery from what?

A: Loss of civilized structure due to overhead cometary explosion in 564 AD.

Q: (L) What effect did this have on the civilized structure? Was it a direct effect in terms of material, or did it have effects on people causing them to behave in an uncivilized and barbaric way?

A: Well, the burning fragmentary shower ignited much of the land areas in what you now refer to as Western Europe. This had the results you can imagine, causing the resulting societal breakdown you now refer to as "The Dark Ages."

Q: (L) Well, it damn sure was dark. There is almost a thousand years that nobody knows anything about!

A: Check Irish or Celtic, and French or Gallic records of the era for clues. There were temporary "islands of survival," lasting just long enough for the written word to eke out.
Woodcut showing destructive influence of a comet, dated to the fourth century AD, from Stanilaus Lubienietski's Theatrum Cometicum (Amsterdam, 1668)

A year after this session, on 17 August 1999, the Knight Ridder Washington Bureau published an article by Robert S. Boyd entitled 'Comets may have caused Earth's great empires to fall', which said: "Recent scientific discoveries are shedding new light on why great empires such as Egypt, Babylon and Rome fell apart, giving way to the periodic "dark ages" that punctuate human history. At least five times during the last 6,000 years, major environmental calamities undermined civilizations around the world."

1b.
Link: Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 4

Yesterday, the question that we posed was: Who were the Khazars?

The Khazars flourished from the seventh to the eleventh century. This means that they emerged following the reign of the emperor Justinian discussed elsewhere on this site. The issues surrounding the reign of Justinian, recorded by Procopius, indicate to us that something very strange was going on during that period of history. In 1998, "Us in the Future" made a comment about this that was only later confirmed scientifically which again, I cannot resist including for its historical interest:
Q: (L) I have discovered that three of the supernovas of antiquity which have been discovered and time estimated by the remnants, occurred in or near Cassiopeia at very interesting points in history.
A: Yes...
Q: (L) Well, one of these periods in history was around 1054. This is a very interesting time. It just so happens that there are no European records of this supernova which was recorded by the Chinese, Japanese, and perhaps even the Koreans. Yet, there are no European records. What happened to the European records?
A: Europe was in a "recovery mode" at the "time."
Q: (L) Recovery from what?
A: Loss of civilized structure due to overhead cometary explosion in 564 AD.
Q: (L) What effect did this have on the civilized structure? Was it a direct effect in terms of material, or did it have effects on people causing them to behave in an uncivilized and barbaric way?
A: Well, the burning fragmentary shower ignited much of the land areas in what you now refer to as Western Europe. This had the results you can imagine, causing the resulting societal breakdown you now refer to as "The Dark Ages."
Q: (L) Well, it damn sure was dark. There is almost a thousand years that nobody knows anything about!
A: Check Irish or Celtic, and French or Gallic records of the era for clues. There were temporary "islands of survival," lasting just long enough for the written word to eke out.
A year later, August 17, 1999, the Knight Ridder Washington Bureau published an article by Robert S. Boyd entitled: Comets may have caused Earth's great empires to fall which included the following: (emphases, mine) [...]
To be continued:

From Session 19 September 1998
Two excerpts:
Link: The Wave Chapter 8: Everywhere You Look, There Is the Face of God
The first quote in the following excerpt is from Session 14 July 1996
In other words, the light of perspicacity is the ability to see objectively. And we obtain this "perspicacity", apparently, from knowledge.
Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually are acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

Thus we begin to have some idea of how to "give each thing its due". The concept that is beginning to form is that one should be able to read the hidden signature of both other people and events in our lives and respond in the way that will channel the various attributes of both others and us so that our actions are praiseworthy in the spiritual sense.

But that leaves out the important point that, in the end, it is a choice. Free Will is, as the Cassiopaeans have said, the most important law of all Creation.
September 19, 1998

Q: (L) Okay, now [a correspondent writes and] says: "Laura brought up several comments about Love that confused me. I do not understand how giving love when not being asked could harm instead of improve." Can you remark on this?

A: "Giving" love is not giving, in such a case.

Q: (L) So, if you give love when you have not been asked, you are not giving?

A: You are taking, as usual.

Q: (L) When you say you are "taking", what are you taking?

A: Energy, a la STS.

Q: (L) How does it come that you are taking energy from someone by giving them love when not asked?

A: Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.

Q: (L) I don't understand how that means you are taking energy?

A: Because the act is then one of self-gratification. If one "gives" where there is no request, therefore no need, this is a free will violation! And besides, what other motivation could there possibly be in such a scenario?!? Think carefully and objectively about this.

Q: (L) My thought would be that, in such a scenario, that if one gives love to someone who has not asked or requested, that it seems to be a desire to change the other, i.e., a desire to control.

A: You got it!!

Q: (L) Now he says further: "Yes, everything is lessons and if a person has chosen a specific path they should be allowed to go and learn their way. But, let's say this is happening to someone you really love. And let's say that the person may be in a period of his life that his/her thoughts are probably taking her/him to commit, let's say, a murder. Don't you think that if you send this person love, even unconsciously, that it may provide the necessary energy (influence) to stop that murder?" Comment please.

A: No, no, no!!! In fact, if anything, such an energy transference even could enhance the effect.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.

Q: (L) I think that this word he used is a clue: "Don't you think that if you send the person love, it could provide the person the necessary energy" and in parentheses he has the word "influence" which implies control of the other person's behavior, to "stop that murder". So, it seems that there is a desire to control the actions of another person.

Q: (L) But, his intent is entirely benevolent because he wants to stop a murder, which is the saving of a life, as well as prevent the loved one from going to prison. So, it seems to be benevolent in intent. Does this not make a difference?

A: Have we forgotten about Karma?

Q: (L) Well, I mentioned the fact that one cannot always judge these situations because we don't know. We cannot know. For all we know the potential murder victim is an Adolf Hitler type or the potential parent of one, or something like that, and then the murder would save many lives with the sacrifice of two lives; or that this murder is supposed to happen because of some karmic interaction that is essential between the murderer and victim, and that we simply cannot know these things and judge them.

Q: (L) He says: "I believe that if we do not send love energy to the world that the egocentric STS energy will be dominating."

A: Why would one choose to send this? What is the motivation?

Q: (L) To change it to your idea of what it is supposed to be. To control it to follow your judgment of how things ought to be.

A: Exactly. The students are not expected to be the architects of the school.

Q: (L) So, when you seek to impose or exert influence of any kind, you are, in effect, trying to play God and taking it upon yourself to decide that there is something wrong with the universe that it is up to you to fix, which amounts to judgment.

A: Yes, you see, one can advise, that is okay, but do not attempt to alter the lesson.

Q: (L) He also says: "I believe that an enlightened being is emanating love wherever that person is, and this is even without being asked. It just happens because that is what they are — love." Comment, please.

A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is not a highway.

Q: (L) What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that one!

A: Why not?

Q: (L) They are completely unrelated!

A: Exactly!!!

Q: (L) What is an enlightened being?

A: An enlightened being.

Q: (L) What are the criteria for being an enlightened being?

A: Being enlightened!

Q: (L) When one is enlightened, what is the profile?

A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial round hole, square peg routine.

Q: (L) What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an enlightened being. This correspondent and a lot of other people have the idea that an enlightened being is love, and that is what they radiate, and that this is a result of being enlightened.

A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good. Just smart.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?

A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.

Q: (L) Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?

A: An intelligent being who only gives.

Q: (L) Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do they give it?

A: All, to those who ask.

Q: (L) Okay. A group member responded to him writing: "E***, thank you for your pointing out the paradox of the concept of the expression of love between the C's and that as some of us think we know, but know what we experience. I feel that it may be very difficult for the C's to deliver adequate understanding into our third density or dimension." [...] (S) My view of the paradox is thus: If one emanates love as a natural course to the Universe it is not consciously limited or directed — at least I, for one, cannot do this — that simply is the way some of us are a lot of the 'time'. To eliminate groups or individuals is beyond my comprehension and it certainly would compromise my experience of sending love. Unless one is Bodhisattva,3 love is probably only directed with greater intensity when focused toward an individual; how is one to know whether the intended recipient is ready/able to receive? [...] And 'receive,' I think is a clue: the intended recipient can either remain oblivious or ward off the love energy — free agency.

Q: (L) If it is "love energy", is it subsequently corrupted by STS?

A: Maybe.

Q: (S) Giving love to the Universe may be the best way generally, but if one does focus toward a loved one and it can be effective, could the general Universe be just as effective?

A: The universe is about balance. Nuff said!
There are a couple of remarks from the above transcript that I would like to note in particular:
Because an STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another.
And the second is:
In fact, if anything, such an energy transference even could enhance the effect... Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
We are getting somewhere, I think. "An STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another" because that is, in essence, judgment.

But let me note right here that to have an opinion, to discern, to choose who you will or won't associate with, who you like or don't like, and all the various sorts of pseudo-judgmental choices we make from day to day, thinking guiltily that we are being judgmental because we are making a choice, are not, in fact of such a nature; such opinions/choices are necessary perspicacity.

What is it to judge? To determine the needs of another — and then, to act based on that determination. That leads to "sending" some kind of energy — whether it is "love and light", or "turning the other cheek", or preaching to "save" someone — all of those amount to determining the needs of another, and doing something without having truly, at a soul level, been asked.
1b.
A sentence of the above is found in
Link: The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans

What is "a little guided Free Will"? Can it really mean that certain enclaves of higher echelon humans have decided what humanity, as a whole, needs? As the Cs said, "An STS vehicle does not learn to be an STO candidate by determining the needs of another (Sept. 19, 1998)."

Link: The Wave Chapter 21: Roswell Revisited or Shades of the X-Files
That was certainly edifying, won't you agree? And now you may understand why I didn't want to either read it into the record, much less have to retype it from the tape! So, let's look at what the Cassiopaeans did say about it:
September 19, 1998

Q: (L) I have several things from the little mail list that I would like to get to first because I think they may go fairly quick. The first is this book called Trance Formation of America; The True-Life Story of a CIA Slave by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips. There is a rather lengthy quote from this book here that we have all read. I certainly am not going to read it out loud because I don't want to have to type such a thing myself, so I won't read it, but I am sure you are aware of what it says. What I would like to know is: what is the motivation behind the authors of this book?

A: Disruption.

Q: (L) Disruption of what?

A: Anyone disruptable.

Q: (L) It specifically seems to be aimed at the Clintons or the power structure. Are any of these descriptions of the behaviors of Hillary and Bill Clinton as explicated in this extract anywhere near close to reality?

A: Anywhere near? Well maybe, but not as described.

Q: (L) Is there such a thing as this girl describes? These CIA slaves that are sexually mutilated and programmed with this mind control programming that she has described?

A: Any such experiment would be handled by the cellular structure of pseudo-governmental satellite, not normally by CIA.

Q: (L) So, what you seem to be implying is that what is described here is taking place?

A: To an extent, but the story as related is fictional.
So we see that the Cassiopaeans are not precisely saying that these folks are spreading lies. In fact, in a funny sort of way, they confirmed what O'Brien and Phillips are saying, but added that the story itself is fictional. On another occasion, the Cassiopaeans said, "As you know ... fiction is often the guise for the deliverance of the deepest of truths."

So, when the Cassiopaeans said above that the purpose of the book was disruption, it may very well be that the efforts of these people, using whatever guise for the message they felt necessary to protect the genuine source of the information, is to disrupt such programs and to inform the public. And, if even half of it is accurate in any terms at all, honey, we are in deep trouble!

We must also consider the idea that the defamatory claims made about the Clinton family, may very well be the work of COINTELPRO. Obviously, if there is a network set up to satisfy presidential lusts, Billy Boy wouldn't have gotten caught with Monica's cigar. In retrospect, we might even think that the backing for Cathy and Mark was the same backing that put George W. Bush in the White House.

From the proliferation of books and websites about mind programming, it is beginning to sound like everybody has been kidnapped and messed with. Is it really that bad?
To be continued...

From Session 3 October 1998
Two excerpts:

One night, some time after we had gone to sleep, I was awakened by an electrical-like explosion. Since it woke me up, I couldn't be exactly sure from which direction it had come. I opened my eyes and stared into the blackness, listening. Again, there were popping and crackling noises just like you hear when an electrical cord is shorting out, snapping and sparking and buzzing. The next thing I knew, an Egyptian guy had stepped out of the mirror, walked around to my side of the bed and kissed my cheek, and then walked around to the other side of the bed and sort of merged with Ark. The incident was so weird that I could hardly credit my senses. Ark woke up right then and I told him what I had seen and he asked me who did I think it was. Well, I told him that I had no idea, and we went back to sleep. I didn't want to talk about this event too plainly in front of Frank.
October 3, 1998

Q: (L) OK, I have been hearing funny popping and crackling sounds in the psychomantium at night. The other night I even saw an Egyptian guy walking back toward the mirror along the side of the bed where I was. He looked exactly like one of those carved images with the funny perspective. It seemed that he must have come out of the mirror, interacted with me in some way, and I was awakened by his presence as he was going back ... We have been sleeping regularly in the psychomantium and there is a huge increase in frequency and clarity of dreams. There is an interesting energy in the tent. Who or what was this being I encountered?

A: Find out.

Q: (L) Is there anything we can do to enhance this process? We sleep in it and are trying to just be used to it being there without expectation.

A: Good.

Q: (L) Is it a doorway that can be used while we are sleeping?

Q: (L) Do we use it while we are sleeping?

A: Probably.

Q: (L) Anything you want to add about the psychomantium?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is everything progressing as it ought to?

A: Oh, Laura!

Q: (L) What does that mean? Are you just frustrated with me for asking a silly question?

A: Close.
I wasn't the only one having remarkable dreams sleeping in the psychomantium. Ark had one so intense one night that he woke me up to tell me about it. In his dream, he had even heard angelic music, and he had been amazed at these celestial sounds. Again, neither of us wanted to describe the dream to Frank. With the growing awareness that the Cs were communicating in code, that there were things that Frank could not know for some reason, we were being ever more careful what we did talk about in front of Frank. So Ark asked his questions about it in a veiled manner.

Link: The Wave Chapter 67: Food for the Moon and the Burning House

Going back to one of the other threads we have been following, the bloodline theme, a chalice was mentioned in another context that may be related:
October 3, 1998

Q: (L) What were the names of the children of Jesus?
A: You have the clues, and your quest has been admirable so far, why stop now?
Q: (L) So, I will find them! Okay.
A: Could be like the Holy Grail.
Q: (L) What could be like the Holy Grail?
A: Chalice.
Q: (L) What does the chalice represent?
A: What is its root?
And we find in the dictionary that the root of chalice, in terms of words, is a Latin word, calix, which means a cup. When we look at the word calix, we find that its root is the Indo-European word Kel. Funny that the Cassiopaeans gave me the answer and I didn't see it when they said "kelly green".

From Session 23 October 1998
Link: The Wave Chapter 52: The Cryptogeographic Being
October 23, 1998

Q: (L) Keel also talks about Serpent people integrated in our society with holographic images superimposed over their faces. Is this ever the case?

Q: (L) As in Men in Black?

From Session 7 November 1998
Link The Wave Chapter 53: Strange Birds

The following clip was the Cs' answer to Blue's questions about several of the above individuals. I'll let the reader guess who is who:
November 7, 1998

Q: (BRH) What about Phil?

A: Try not to be misled.

Q: (BRH) I mean more specifically about his alleged interstitial hoodlums. (This is in reference to a description of aliens that Blue was fond of quoting, Ephesians 6:12, the idea being that the aliens were demons, or strictly ethereal beings. Apparently, this was the theory of someone on the "inside" whose name was Phil.)

A: "Hoodlums" are not leading, they are led.

Q: (BRH) Anything you can tell me about Ron, John and Victoria and Dr. V that would be good for me to know?

A: We see one with a plight. One secretly holds the light. Why not run with his program? Because it is missing some data. But, who supplies the data? Someone reaches out, but if this one grasps your hand, they will not let go.
After a period of very close interaction with some of these people, Blue came to a certain conclusion and posted on his website the opinion that the Aviary was merely an "ad-hoc dysfunctional family of disparate military/intelligence spooks who share an interest in UFOs and parapsychology yet often work at cross-purposes and frankly don't even get along with each other all that well. Extremely weird birds." There were, of course, a few of them he really liked, and considering what was to happen later, one has to wonder if this "liking" was not manipulated.

From Session 14 November 1998
Tom took one look at the set-up and burst into hilarious laughter. As it happened, there were also Barbie dolls, clothes, furniture, and other signs of the girls taking over the room to play, along with the vacuum cleaner standing on the treadmill with the cord dumped in a pile beside it.

"I know you aren't doing anything weird in here," Tom gasped out. "There's a vacuum cleaner!" And he collapsed into laughter again.
November 14, 1998

Q: (L) OK, you notice that we have the psychomantium up. Do you have any suggestions for improvement of this marvel of engineering?

A: Try it.

Q: (L) Well, of course we are. Are we supposed to do it all together, or what? What's the deal on this thing?

A: When needed.

Q: (L) What would be the clue that one needs it?

A: Pangs of psychic hunger. [...]

Q: (L) Let me insert another question here. If part of the use of this psychomantium is to bring the earth to the point of fourth-density transitional adjustment, is part of that project also an opening of a doorway for Jesus, who is in the state of suspended animation as you have previously described, to reemerge into the world?

A: Or reemerge into the consciousness.

Q: (L) Of who or what?

A: All 4th density inductees.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that he was actually in a flesh body in this "time warp" in a state of suspended animation, so to speak, or a place of no time ...

Q: (L) Is something going to happen where this singular individual, Jesus, is going to ...

A: No need for that.

Q: (L) So, at the point of this fourth-density transitional adjustment, what will Jesus, in his state of suspended animation be doing? Will he continue in that state forever, or will he make some shift of his own?

A: The shift is yours. Afterwards, you can see that which you cannot yet see.

Q: (L) Sure! But, the big problem seems to be getting to the point of that shift! That seems to be the mission, the quest, the objective of all of this ... or am I off base here?

A: Not "objective," just is.

Q: (L) Why does it seem that you indicate from time to time that the three of us here, and perhaps others, play some sort of role in this activity? Is that not true for many people?

A: Not true for most.
The astute reader of the session files will note that we faithfully held our sessions once a week all through 1998. In spite of our awareness of the Frank issue, we were willing to maintain the schedule in hopes that the regular contact would be of benefit to him. But in 1999, the frequency was reduced to once a month. We almost terminated the sessions altogether because something very strange happened.

From Session 21 November 1998
Excerpts from two chapters of The Wave:
Link: The Wave Chapter 10: The Truth Is Out There, But Trust No One!
As I write this, I have received another e-mail from a reader asking about still another source of channeled teachings. He writes that this information "can be difficult to understand because it is written in such a way as to be accessed through the emotional body and if you aren't in touch with that you won't get it."

That, right there, sets off warning bells in my head. Information that requires emotion to understand is, by definition, distorted. As I have already mentioned, any woman of childbearing age will tell you that emotions are chemical and very definitely color how you think. A very neutral personality trait that could be described as "slowness to act", can be seen as either commendable caution or cowardice depending on which hormone is in the upper ranges of distribution in the female body at the moment. A mild joke can be funny or tragic depending on what day of the month it is!

So, if emotion is what is necessary to understand the referenced work, I don't think it has much objective validity. The Cassiopaeans have made many comments about emotion, but the following one is, I believe, most appropriate in regard to the idea that emotion is necessary to learn truth:
November 21, 1998

Q: (L) The question is: in reality, what is it that really exists? What are things that really exist?

A: Gravity is the key. Now, plug in your wave functions.

Q: (L) How can you describe gravity mathematically?

A: Must be possible! Review texts re: gravity.

Q: (L) We did... and either we are so dense, or we can't get it...

A: Not dense, emotionally clouded. When one is in a defensive mode, all is "skewed," including this conduit. Review texts and meditate to clear consciousness of emotional poison!
The correspondent further writes, "Apparently one of the agenda's the ET's have is to recover and reintegrate [themselves] with their wills that they denied and separated from long, long ago."

So, we begin to understand the motivation... it is an apologia for the nasty critters invading our world and an attempt to garner sympathy for them. This is further amplified with:
One of the books in the series is about original cause that was the trauma experienced when God split into male and female and that the trauma from then is still affecting us now. A point made is that we can not get to that trauma with our minds alone because Mind did not exist then and as far as our minds are concerned this trauma never happened and doesn't exist!
Well, that was a curious statement and I decided to go to the web site in question and see if I couldn't get a bit of clarification on that idea. I won't describe the gory details of the story of creation presented there, I will only say that the upshot is that, once again, our reality is being described as the result of an error or mistake; something that has to be "fixed", and, again, it is basically attributed to the female. Of course, this source is going to teach everybody to channel so they can "fix things"! This is really just a variation on what David Icke writes:
November 21, 1998

Q: (L) David Icke says: "The imbalanced consciousness that I will call Lucifer is not an essential part of the positive/negative balance. He is a disrupting, disharmonious aspect of consciousness, which is not necessary for human evolution. More than that, Lucifer's efforts to close off the channels that link humanity to its higher understanding have blocked, not advanced, our evolution." Is this a correct assessment of this Luciferian Consciousness, that it is not part of the positive/negative balance of the universe, and that it has blocked our evolution?

A: No. It is part of the lesson plan.

Q: (L) That was my thought as well, but he says that because of this problem with the Luciferian consciousness, the "higher levels of creation began to intervene because Lucifer was imposing its misunderstandings on others and breaking the universal law of free will. Is this true?

Q: (L) I have read about this "decision to intercede" by higher levels of consciousness who look down upon mankind and feel sorry for our terrible suffering, and that somehow, if something isn't done, the whole universe will be overcome by this evil... so it has got to be "stopped". A number of sources promote this idea, which then leads, generally, to claims that this or another alien group is part of the "good guys" or "bad guys", or whatever. Is any of this idea accurate?

Q: (L) So, what is is, and we only suffer exactly as much as we need to learn? Is that it?

A: There is more to it than that, but at this point, you would be unable to comprehend.

Q: (L) Icke says, "This Luciferian consciousness is a large aspect of Divine Consciousness which chose to work against the Source." Is this true?

A: Not really. It is balancing where needed.

Q: (L) He says: "Other volunteers, aspects of very highly evolved consciousness, came into the universe and this galaxy in an effort to restore harmony. They did not incarnate in physical bodies on the earth, they arrived in spacecraft, some of them miles in length, while others simply manifested themselves here. These were extraterrestrials who came to bring knowledge to this planet hundreds of thousands of years ago." Is this true? Yes or no?

A: Neither.
The point is: it is all about balance, and cycles and timelessness. To believe in error or something that needs to be fixed, even if that fixing is to be managed by ignoring, is to further add to the creation of that reality. Remember what the Cassiopaeans have said about belief:

Most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

The crucial point to understand here is this: if you believe that something is broken, that something needs to be fixed out there, that is exactly the reality you will experience.

If you spend your days and nights saying prayers and mantras, sending love and light here and there, or visualizing change or something different than what is at the given moment, if you assign a day to "pray for peace" or "heal the Earth", or "converge harmonically", you are, effectively, acting from the belief that there is something wrong,broken, needing change, needing peace, needing healing, or needing harmony. You are proclaiming, in a clear and present way, what is is not acceptable, God screwed up.
Link: The Wave Chapter 52: The Cryptogeographic Being

November 21, 1998

Q: (M) He says: I've had three experiences with aliens, who kindly provided me with silicone beads of some kind. Were these physical abductions or just projections?

A: One begets the other. A projection involves trans-dimensional atomic remolecularization.
At the end of their investigation, Moran's team discussed the evidence, concluding reluctantly that the only explanation that had a broad enough theoretical base for the entire situation was the UFO-as-ultraterrestrials hypothesis proposed by John Keel, Jacques Vallee, et al. Their conclusion was that they had failed to find a chink in the Mothman armor. In short, they didn't have an investigative journalism exposé to publish. And there the matter would have remained if not for a series of frightening interference-type events that began to occur in Rick Moran's personal life right after his return to New York. These occurrences more or less pushed him off the fence.

The reader is going to have to get a copy of FT to read this account which accurately represents the very kinds of weirdness so many other people experience when delving into these matters, including ourselves and many members of our discussion group. The question is, of course, how to view it: in terms of Stockholm syndrome, or as an "alienated" individual?
To be continued...

From Session 19 December 1998
One excerpt in two variations, with one shorter than the other and with different commentary.
1a.
Link: The Wave Chapter 10: The Truth Is Out There, But Trust No One!
December 19, 1998

Q: (L) If, at fourth density, there is variability of physicality, and the Lizzies, as you have previously said, are engineering new bodies for themselves to occupy in some sort of mass transition at the time of this realm border crossing; in this state of variability of physicality, why do they need to engineer new bodies for themselves? Why, in point of fact, are Lizzies, Lizzies? Why do they look like Lizards?

A: They do not.

Q: (L) Well, why do we call them Lizard Beings? I mean, you named them that!

A: We label in accordance with your familiarity. If we had called them "Drachomonoids," what would be your point of reference??

Q: (L) What do they really look like? You said they resemble upright alligators with humanoid features, six to eight feet tall...

Q: (L) So, why do they look like that?

A: Biology.

Q: (L) Does biology exist at fourth density?

Q: (L) Yet, it is a variable physical density, right?

A: Yes, but what is your assumption here?

Q: (L) I don't know what my assumption is. I guess that I am assuming that if it is a variable state, they could have a different biology very easily. Isn't that the case?

Q: (L) Can they appear as something else? Change their physicality?

A: Temporarily.

Q: (L) When you say "temporary", what exactly do you mean? Temporal relates to time.

A: We have explained before that the biggest single factor regarding densities is the awareness level.

Q: (L) Okay, how does that relate to them only being able to temporarily change their appearance. Is this because they can control our awareness?

A: Closer. Are you not yet aware that absolutely everything, we repeat: everything is an illusion?!?

Q: (A) They say here that everything is an illusion, and on the other hand they say there is consciousness and matter. Everything is an illusion? Even this?

Q: (A) God is also an illusion?

Q: (A) Illusion to whom?

A: To those not on Level Seven. Your learning naturally dictates your experiences. Once you no longer require something, you naturally move beyond it. However, you retain it as a function of understanding.

Q: (A) And I am also an illusion! And understanding is also an illusion! (L) Back to my question: who created Lizzies as Lizzies? (A) Our illusion...

A: Everything is real; therefore, illusion is reality.

Q: (L) If everything is an illusion, from what does this illusion spring, and into what space does it spring?

A: Your consciousness.

Q: (L) Where did this consciousness originate?

A: Consciousness is the absolute, the center point.

Q: (L) Where is it centered?

A: Within the Access. The prompt that begets energy.

Q: (L) Of what is this energy made?

A: The consciousness.

Q: (L) Was there ever a time when this consciousness did not exist?

A: No, but there never was a time.

Q: (L) What prompted this consciousness to dream up all these illusions?

A: Need for balance. Energy cannot exist within a vacuum, therefore it must pulse. Hence you have waves.

Q: (L) What was the impetus for the need for balance?

A: Not a need, per se, just a natural function.

Q: (L) Well, when you have a pulse, you have a wave, and if you have a wave, that implies time.

A: Therein lies the crux of your 3rd density illusion. Why assume that any given aspect of the pulse is not occurring simultaneously with any other. And if any are, all are. Until you once and for all break free from the illusion of time, you will not advance.

Q: (L) Well, back to my question...

A: No, your question cannot be answered unless you stop assuming the range of acceptable answers.
See how easy it is to get off the track and switch from the subject of "accuracy" to "consciousness"? But, I think that I will just go with the flow here, and make some final remarks. It is good to read and study many things. As a member of our discussion group has said:

So read the Bible. Read the Koran. Read the Three Little Pigs. Read EVERYTHING! You'll be certain to read a lot of silly things, but you'll also stand a chance of seeing bits and pieces of TRUTH.
1b.
Most of the above excerpt can also be found in The Wave Chapter 54: Glimpses of Other Realities:

But, as noted, I had been reading a lot of literature that suggested that the Reptilian-type creatures were just a product of our perception, that had been foisted on us by ethereal beings, and that so-called aliens were strictly an ethereal manifestation of demonic-type beings. Many researchers write about them this way, and they write about prayers or rituals that can cast them out or banish them, none of which makes any sense if these beings are real in some sort of biophysical sense. I had, as the Cs pointed out, been drifting toward this ethereal-only understanding, and that is when the Cs pulled me up short to declare that there was, indeed, a real nuts-and-bolts aspect to this matter.
December 19, 1998

Q: If, at fourth density, there is variability of physicality, and the Lizzies, as you have previously said, are engineering new bodies for themselves to occupy in some sort of mass transition at the time of this realm-border crossing; in this state of variability of physicality, why do they need to engineer new bodies for themselves? Why, in point of fact, are Lizzies, Lizzies?

A: Too many questions.

Q: Why do they look like Lizards?

A: They do not.

Q: Well, why do we call them Lizard Beings? I mean, you named them that?

A: We label in accordance with your familiarity. If we had called them "Drachomonoids," what would be your point of reference??

Q: What do they really look like?

A: You can figure as needed.

Q: You said they resemble upright alligators with humanoid features, six to eight feet tall ...

Q: So, why do they look like that?

A: Biology.

Q: Does biology exist at fourth density?

Q: Yet, it's a variable physical density, right?

A: Yes, but what is your assumption here?

Q: I don't know what my assumption is. I guess that I am assuming that if it is a variable state, they could have a different biology very easily. Isn't that the case?

Q: Can they appear as something else? Change their physicality?

A: Temporarily.

Q: When you say "temporary," what exactly do you mean? Temporal relates to time.

A: We have explained before that the biggest single factor regarding densities is the awareness level.

Q: The awareness level. OK, how does that relate to them only being able to temporarily change their appearance? Is this because they can control our awareness?

A: Closer. Are you not yet aware that absolutely everything, we repeat: everything is an illusion?!?

Q: At some level, yes. So, still I ask, why, in the illusion in which we exist, or in which they exist ... (A) They say here that everything is an illusion, and on the other hand they say there is consciousness and matter. Everything is an illusion? Even this?

Q: (A) God is also an illusion?

Q: (A) Illusion to whom?

A: To those not on level 7. Your learning naturally dictates your experiences. Once you no longer require something, you naturally move beyond it. However, you retain it as a function of understanding.

Q: (A) And I am also an illusion! And understanding is also an illusion! (L) Back to my question: who created Lizzies as Lizzies? (A) Our illusion ...

A: Everything is real, therefore, illusion is reality.
So, there they were: Drachomonoid beings, similar to the creatures of Arthur Clarke's Childhood's End. There they were, the scaley or fish gods of the ancient civilizations. And there was an "insider" telling Linda Moulton Howe that "ancient civilizations and their contacts with the [aliens] need to be considered in light of the bigger picture of the deception of mankind as a whole." This man was telling her almost exactly what the Cs were telling us: that the gods of the ancient civilizations were false gods, that the aliens, or, more precisely, ultra-terrestrials, having time-travel capabilities, had established our religions as the foundational basis for a grand deception, a takeover of humanity, that was scheduled to be finalized in the not-too-distant future. Linda Howe had written, "One government agent told me his superiors hoped to be dead before the 'true story' erupted ... "

Meanwhile, Linda Howe's informant told her that there are egotistical groups among our leaders who continue to wishfully think that they can control or manipulate the so-called aliens, when in fact, the opposite is what is really taking place. The Cs had stated precisely the same thing. [...]

From Session 8 Aug 1998
Another snip, this time from a post in Session 22 October 2008
8 August 1998

Q: Okay, I dreamed that I was in this castle type place with many rooms and many people. In one of these rooms, a sort of main room, there was a 'Head of the Family.' I understood that all the people present were 'members of the family' with greater or lesser connection to the head. This person was in a large chair and all these people were there and all this activity was taking place, and it was going on around him, but he was not paying too much attention to anything. I couldn't tell if he was bored, or sick. There seemed to be some sort of plots and sub- plots being whispered all around, and I became aware of a plot to kill this 'Head of the Family.' I was horrified and I made a decision that, no matter what, I had to go to him and tell him this and offer my help. When I did, it was almost like it gave him new life. He perked up and became more interested in all his surroundings because of this information I gave him. He invited us to go to a private room to have a meal together. The funny thing about this guy was that he kept alternating between being black and white. One minute he was a pure Aryan type, and the next he looked like an Egyptian. One thing that was outstanding was the clarity of his skin whether black or white. So, we went to this room, a small, intimate room with a pair of windows, and two little twin children, seemed to be girls, came with us. I was aware that they were his children. They too alternated between being black and white. We sat at the table and there were simple plates and simple food. I was surprised that it was so simple and plain and I wondered about it and asked a question. I was told that pomp and circumstance was only for the impression on those who do not know anything, but that it is the responsibility of the 'Members of the Blood' to be careful in what they eat and their personal habits. We ate and then I was told that I would be escorted back to our vehicle because I must return for the time being to prepare myself for some task. It was also said that because of my decision to do 'what was right' that I had demonstrated that I was the 'chosen' one who would become the 'heir' in some way. Now, our vehicle had been left at the end of a road... a road that we had traveled and had then run out and we had been 'taken' to this castle by some miraculous means so that we had to be taken back to our vehicle. We were warned that there would be dangers in returning. There was some sense of danger in our travels back home, but we made it and then there was the sense of waiting for some sign that would come in the future. The rest was unclear and I woke up.
What can you tell me about this dream?
A: Near death experience indicates resolve.
Q: Whose resolve?
A: Try to interpret laterally.
Q: What does 'laterally' mean?
A: Patience charts course, not pressure.
Q: Another funny thing is that, a few days later we bought this book about the Holy Grail and it talks about dreams of people switching between being black and white, and about birds that represent this concept such as the magpie, the balance between good and evil and so forth.
A: Theme presents itself in balanced cycle. Search for grey middle ground when tempted to choose either black or white.
Q: Anything else on this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom