Some research about Sirius

vivi2

A Disturbance in the Force
It's really hard for me to do this, but I'm doing it because I think maybe it could help someone, somewhere. Ok, so, because of some things that happened to me some years ago, I had to start some research into a domain that was unknown for me; esoteric, occultism, etc And I started to try to find a sense to what we call metaphysic. I was literally unable to talk about such subjects because no one around was aware of such things, I mean, densities, channeling, new age? It was new for me. I think it's really specific to the internet area. Also,there's many source for inspiration; it's difficult to find the border between imagination, reminiscence, influence, subconscious, higher self, magnetic center, who knows, how to be sure at 100% of anything? But it seems that at the end, all these parameters over there are ok as an excuse to become more and more creative with any kind of tools.

Ok, so I found this forum, where I spent a lot of time last year because I was very curious to understand what was going on. Later on, I had to stop to come because I was fed up to read, it was way too much for me, and I went back on experimentation, I mean, painting. Painting is for me a great way to get in contact with other densities, I think that it's also a way to download some interesting info's, like symbols, structures, funny stuff and then you can relate it to mythology and theory. It's very new for me, and I had to realize that I wasn't ready to talk here because I had nothing new to bring on the table, excepted maybe what I found on Sirius, so, here's a link that lead to my research, I know that it's a lot of copy/paste whatever, but if you want to check, you're welcome. Yesterday I buy a symbol dictionary, there's a lot of data's, but nothing about Sirius, I was surprised, but maybe "they" really working hard at hide all the evidence which are linked to Sirius. Well, I have nothing to do with this Sirius, but the fact is my research/intuition leaded me there so..? I don't know… maybe I'm wrong but it's not that important, for me, the experiment was more important.

research on Sirius: _http://ubagsvincent.blogspot.com/2010/12/alpha-canis-majoris.html

And also a link to my work, it's a blog with many article about many different subjects, it's also a training blog for the art of seeing; it's called the free dolphin, _http://ubagsvincent.blogspot.com/. This is where I spend my time when I have nothing else to do.

While I'm writing this I know that I'm asleep so if you see anything that I could add or say, tell me.

If you are interested in sirius in general you may like to read the book "the sirius mystery", by Robert Temple i think. It talks about the deep knowneledge that the dogon tribe has about this star system and its influence in old times. Can't remember more, but i read it many years ago and was very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom