Some recent inspiration..

N

noise

I had written the above subject previously. I've deleted the videos from google and youtube and re-uploaded them. After some thought about it it was likely wrong of me to take advantage, by use of the sign's logo in the video as an opener. The new links are as follows and the video is called Overlooked Realities.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4280724704634716275&hl=en
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrXDzLV5m8s

I apologize for using no external consideration whatsoever. Seems I'm still stuck at not even knowing how to ask.

-noise

Hi Noise, I saw the first one you created and liked it, just wanted to know what software you are using.

I downloaded the various video's off gougle. Their downloads that say windows/mac are nothing but the google playing version and a shortcut. On guogle there is an option to download (videoIpod/Sony/PSP) which gives a mp4 download (quicktime video download).

From there I used River Past Studio - Video cleaner (non-purchased version, that is why there is a little symbol in the bottom left corner that is gold and looks like a head with headphones on) to convert the files to .wmv. River past studio can be found over the net.

After that I converted all the (other files, avi's etc..) to .wmv @ 540kbps with winblows movie maker. After that I take all the "stolen" video's and sequence them into a somewhat ordered way to try and get them to flow in a fashion consistant with what I am trying to depict. Then it's back to movie maker.

I've never made anything original. It's not that the video's aren't original concepts it's that I didn't create any of them. I might write in something, I might change a pictures size but I never create the images.

I'd like to get into some animation type things but I don't much like software. I "use other People"s works to depict something that I have learned, seen or imagined I have learned or seen. There are so many creative people out there that if I get an original Idea it saves me alot of time from drawing stick figures by "using other people"s artistic talents to express my 'supposed' original idea.

It's kind of shameful, how I feel that is. I never thought of it as taking.. when I was doing dickeatsbush.com I only had a simple disclaimer implying that everything was taken from the works of other people. Only a couple people wrote in to thank me for taking their art and putting it to good use, there were no complaints. I gave little if any credit, though I tried to make it clear I didn't create any of the images.

It's a fine line.. heh, sorry I got a little caught up in some other thoughts. Seems only the first 3 paragraphs were pertinent.:)

Thanks, I'll check River past studio out to try out. I wondered what that gold symbol was. why reinvent the wheel?

Back
Top Bottom