Some comments on information theory

The Cs do mention the 4th dimension as an in-out and not being able to tell left from right (curved roads looks straight). It's like the stuff on one side can be lifted out of the page and be seen on the other side too. I saw it once in a physics blog described as not being able to tie your shoes. It relates I think to the Lethbridge pentagons in third density looking like triangles in 4th thing since a regular pentagon has a line segment on one side and a point on the other.

I was thinking more in line with:
4 spatial dimensions like (+/- x, +/- y, +/- z, +/- r), where last one (+/- r) tells us how far something from the 'edge' is.
E.g. Our normal (+ r) would tell us how far 'outside' something is ("out" part of duality) and (- r) how far 'inside' ("in" part of duality) from the 'edge' (reference point), indicating decoupling from other 3 spatial dimensions, i.e. (in/out) would be 'equal' to other 3, usually used spatial dimensions (x,y,z).
In the limit where reference 'body' becomes a point (no 'inside' part), this dimension would become what we usually call "radial" one, mathematical 'r' without its negative part.

Thinking about 2D time disk + 4D space hypersphere you mentioned above and our 4-vectors and their opposite signs of its spatial and temporal parts, it almost looks like that you end up with a boundary of 3D sphere and complex time, but not inside the sphere but outside of it. Like you got a spatial sphere and everything outside of it, but not its interior.
If that's the case, would a 'name' vacuum maybe be suitable for this interior that has 'run away' from our perception?

You do get a complex spacetime domain dual light cone structure going indefinitely in opposite time-like directions which Ark has recently related to the two universes (matter & antimatter) which related to the lost in the Bermuda triangle ideas.

Antimatter with same sign of mass and real mass, same as matter, doesn't sound like 'true' antimatter to me. Since we already know about dual part (counterpart) of matter (particles), which is wave, could wavicles that Ark mentioned be 'true antimatter' to our matter?

Regarding time, we globally perceive it in relation to 'our position' in Universe (probably cyclically), closest reference points being Sol and Luna. Maybe that's the way to differentiate between 'past' and 'future' time dimensions, one is in relation to 'next-to-us' body 'above' and other in relation to body 'bellow' in the Ray of Creation?

E.g. From relation to Sol, we get solar year (1 round around it) and solar day (1 round around us compared to sun), and from relation to Luna we get lunar 'year' (1 round around us; our month) and lunar 'day' (1 round around the moon in reference to Earth, which would again be our month).

I would somehow expect that maybe ratios among different part of the cycles (e.g. year-day) show some pattern, maybe like some nice sequence (Fibonacci comes to mind), and that from that we might get an indication where we are 'on the grand cycle' of things. Like, ratio between lunar year and lunar day is 1, corresponding to F1 and/or F2 in Fibonacci sequence, and ratio between solar year and day is ~365 which is pretty close to F14 (377).

Does this make any sense?

I was thinking more in line with:
4 spatial dimensions like (+/- x, +/- y, +/- z, +/- r), where last one (+/- r) tells us how far something from the 'edge' is.
E.g. Our normal (+ r) would tell us how far 'outside' something is ("out" part of duality) and (- r) how far 'inside' ("in" part of duality) from the 'edge' (reference point), indicating decoupling from other 3 spatial dimensions, i.e. (in/out) would be 'equal' to other 3, usually used spatial dimensions (x,y,z).
In the limit where reference 'body' becomes a point (no 'inside' part), this dimension would become what we usually call "radial" one, mathematical 'r' without its negative part.

Thinking about 2D time disk + 4D space hypersphere you mentioned above and our 4-vectors and their opposite signs of its spatial and temporal parts, it almost looks like that you end up with a boundary of 3D sphere and complex time, but not inside the sphere but outside of it. Like you got a spatial sphere and everything outside of it, but not its interior.
If that's the case, would a 'name' vacuum maybe be suitable for this interior that has 'run away' from our perception?
Yes there are two coordinate systems that you can think of for this. One is as you say polar coordinate-like in that you have imaginary vectors pointed towards the interior. The real part though would be the boundary of the disk/sphere/hypersphere and thus the real x-y-z-t dimensions would be circular in the polar coordinate-like scheme. A formula for kind of going between dimensions looks like SO(6)/SO(4)xU(1)=8=4 complex dimensions thus showing the 6 for the polar-like coordinates is like a complex quaternion. For the dual quaternions it's SO(10)/SO(8)xU(1)=16=8 complex dimensions. For the single quaternion, this links mentions how the 4 imaginary quaternion dimensions point towards the interior:

If the S1 x S3 Physical Spacetime is regarded as the 4-dimensionalReal Part of 8-real-dimensional Complex Spacetime, then the Imaginary Part of 8-real-dimensional Complex Spacetime is found in the Interior. The 4 real dimensions of the Imaginary Part are generated by:

• 1 vector normal to the 1-sphere S1 pointing into its interior 2-disk;
  • 1 vector normal to the 3-sphere S3 pointing into its interior 4-ball;
  • 1 vector normal to the 1-sphere S1 pointing to the S3 and its interior; and
  • 1 vector normal to the 3-sphere S3 pointing to the S1 and its interior.

In the polar coordinate-like scheme, you can think of hyperbolic teleparallel paths in the vacuum as going outside of one disk/sphere/hypersphere through the inside of another to the boundary of the other.

Antimatter with same sign of mass and real mass, same as matter, doesn't sound like 'true' antimatter to me. Since we already know about dual part (counterpart) of matter (particles), which is wave, could wavicles that Ark mentioned be 'true antimatter' to our matter?
Well the Dirac Sea math is considered equivalent to standard Quantum field theory and the Dirac Sea has antimatter as negative energy. It's kind of like with the complex quaternions vs the polar coordinate-like scheme, you aren't really changing anything. As for what the antimatter universe really is, that's a big picture kind of thing and I'm better at personally checking the small picture so I will totally admit to just looking at for fun a few different schemes I've seen for an antimatter universe since I have no way of really checking which one is correct.

Regarding time, we globally perceive it in relation to 'our position' in Universe (probably cyclically), closest reference points being Sol and Luna. Maybe that's the way to differentiate between 'past' and 'future' time dimensions, one is in relation to 'next-to-us' body 'above' and other in relation to body 'bellow' in the Ray of Creation?

E.g. From relation to Sol, we get solar year (1 round around it) and solar day (1 round around us compared to sun), and from relation to Luna we get lunar 'year' (1 round around us; our month) and lunar 'day' (1 round around the moon in reference to Earth, which would again be our month).

I would somehow expect that maybe ratios among different part of the cycles (e.g. year-day) show some pattern, maybe like some nice sequence (Fibonacci comes to mind), and that from that we might get an indication where we are 'on the grand cycle' of things. Like, ratio between lunar year and lunar day is 1, corresponding to F1 and/or F2 in Fibonacci sequence, and ratio between solar year and day is ~365 which is pretty close to F14 (377).

Does this make any sense?
Well that solder form teleparallel proper time is a phase space thing and you could (Tony Smith did) think of it as a grand cycle with 360 degrees of the time circle coordinates. Tony used the Feynman term propagator phase instead of solder form but I tend to equate them. This is an example of where I have some checking I can do but my checking isn't necessarily correct.

Well the Dirac Sea math is considered equivalent to standard Quantum field theory and the Dirac Sea has antimatter as negative energy.

Well, in particle physics, especially experimental domain, antiparticles have mass and energy both very positive and measurable.
If we accept interpretation of only negative energy (Dirac Sea), but not mass, does it make sense to have masses +m and +m which disappear, i.e. gamma mass is 0 officially, and energies +E and -E which become 2E of gamma?

It seems that this 4d dual space would not be homogeneous like our 3d space, e.g. if an observer measured r < 0, another one wouldn't measure anything.
Homogeneity as we understand it would be restored if by translation we mean translating whole observer or information of 'inner state' of 1st observer in some way reached 2nd observer (performing the translation).

If we take negative r to be imaginary, for imaginary r of 1st observer, 2nd observer would measure real part of r (distance to 1st observer) and nothing (no info about 1st observer reached him) or imaginary part of r that 1st observer measured (info reached 2nd observer). Similar situation would happen if instead of just imaginary r, imaginary vectors pointing inwards are used.

In addition, if 2nd observer had also some 'inner state' of his own (his imaginary r or vectors pointing inwards), translation would mix his inner state with that of 1st observer (imaginary parts of same 'order'), indicating that quaternion-type objects (imaginary parts of different order) would be needed to differentiate between inner states of different observers.

In any case, info about inner state of 1st observer has to reach in some way 2nd observer. Even if 1st observer was the one performing translation himself, but there were other observers around him, for translation to be completely valid he had to know inner states of them all.

In other words, without 'direct' communication between observers, translations in 4D can only be performed by empathetic observers who 'know' inner states of (all) observers, including themselves. :-)

Well, in particle physics, especially experimental domain, antiparticles have mass and energy both very positive and measurable.
If we accept interpretation of only negative energy (Dirac Sea), but not mass, does it make sense to have masses +m and +m which disappear, i.e. gamma mass is 0 officially, and energies +E and -E which become 2E of gamma?
Wikipedia's Dirac Sea article states switching from conventional to the Dirac Sea this way:
...it is possible to reinterpret the annihilation operator as a creation operator for a negative energy particle. It still lowers the energy of the vacuum, but in this point of view it does so by creating a negative energy object. This reinterpretation only affects the philosophy.
Mass would kind of be a coupling to the Higgs VEV added thing so not totally fundamental to just the antiparticle operator.

It seems that this 4d dual space would not be homogeneous like our 3d space, e.g. if an observer measured r < 0, another one wouldn't measure anything.
Homogeneity as we understand it would be restored if by translation we mean translating whole observer or information of 'inner state' of 1st observer in some way reached 2nd observer (performing the translation).

If we take negative r to be imaginary, for imaginary r of 1st observer, 2nd observer would measure real part of r (distance to 1st observer) and nothing (no info about 1st observer reached him) or imaginary part of r that 1st observer measured (info reached 2nd observer). Similar situation would happen if instead of just imaginary r, imaginary vectors pointing inwards are used.

In addition, if 2nd observer had also some 'inner state' of his own (his imaginary r or vectors pointing inwards), translation would mix his inner state with that of 1st observer (imaginary parts of same 'order'), indicating that quaternion-type objects (imaginary parts of different order) would be needed to differentiate between inner states of different observers.

In any case, info about inner state of 1st observer has to reach in some way 2nd observer. Even if 1st observer was the one performing translation himself, but there were other observers around him, for translation to be completely valid he had to know inner states of them all.

In other words, without 'direct' communication between observers, translations in 4D can only be performed by empathetic observers who 'know' inner states of (all) observers, including themselves. :-)
Tuning/Navigating could certainly be problematic as in Philadelphia Experiment type problems.

I do not want someone telling me the answer. What's the point? If you discover something by your own effort - you learn something, you grow. If instead you are being told the answers, you get lazy and rotten. C's are just hinting (sometimes giving misleading hints, on purpose, to test our discerning abilities), leaving the pleasure of the discovery for us. And that is how all great teachers work. They would never do your homework. Your homework is for you to do!

C's are "us in the future". How did they get their wisdom? Through hard work. Through the hard work of "us in the now". How else?

As they say: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. And you think there is one, then you are the lunch.
I think your problem (People in this forum in general) is not believing in the message that C brought (as commented in des 21 channeling). If someone have the higher frequency understanding explanation/questions the reaction is strong rejection/ aggression. You are particularly attach to cabal science. Unless you have a need for new perspective you will keep on going around in circles/no progress (same with most people religion spiritual growth in last few millenium). That is why they bring the big suffering/chaos lesson soon. The faster you accept reality as it is you can make a commitment for new reality faster. Remember your emotion have to be in harmony with the new visions. The galaxy orbit entering new grand cycle as we enter photon belt everything will separate. To enter 4 d you need 90MHz or higher, while the average human only range 62-68 MHz. Flu 57 MHz, 42 MHz cancer, 25 MHz death.
You need to raise your vibration as soon as possible or you will repeat 3D again. This reality is gone as the cycle end if you go up to 4D STO, your reality will be fighting the cabal control then forming new form of social structure. Time is very short, you need to find new reading materials or friends because soon the chaos will start everything collapse, (no electricity, water, internet, money etc). Getting information will be very difficult other than word of mouth.

soon the chaos will start everything collapse
soon as possible or you will repeat 3D again
":Soon" can be tomorrow, or it can be 1000 years ahead. So you need to make as much effort as possible working on yourself and doing for others as it would be tomorrow., but you must now wait for anything of importance to happen tomorrow. You must be also prepared that nothin important will happen in 1000 years. So the only mportant things that happen are what happens within you. Are you getting a person every day?

":Soon" can be tomorrow, or it can be 1000 years ahead. So you need to make as much effort as possible working on yourself and doing for others as it would be tomorrow., but you must now wait for anything of importance to happen tomorrow. You must be also prepared that nothin important will happen in 1000 years. So the only mportant things that happen are what happens within you. Are you getting a person every
I don't know the exact time but it will start this year to next 5. There is small chance those covid vaccinated people will last longer than 5 yrs. A lot are start dying already. Remember if you didn't get one you are segregated from society. Pretty save to say when they start dying chaos will spread (especially in Nato ANZAC alliances). Those that didn't get one already fired while majority of small business bankrupt from lockdown or amazon. Most of Nato soldier are recalled from overseas deployment. Governments already start practicing if banking system down, all the utility are control and monitor using IT system so shouldn't be hard to turn it off. I mean all of this are known to the public. I think most of us are missing the point what the C is trying to warn us about. What the cabal is trying to achieve and why it will fail. It is kinda late here, I'm going to sleep soon. I will tell you more tomorrow. Did you already get the basic cause and effect spiritual lessons we are suppose to be learning on 3D. Very important to understand in all of this.

I think most of us are missing the point what the C is trying to warn us about. What the cabal is trying to achieve and why it will fail.
What is the cabal trying to achieve? Please develop this thought when you can.

What is the cabal trying to achieve? Please develop this thought when you can
Naturally the dark side is always trying to control more territory with the ultimate price of creating their own anti/dark galaxy. However, as C mentioned this is wishful thingking as there is a huge difference between controlling a 3Dsts planet like ours with fears and manipulation to controlling an entire high vibration galaxy.

The purpose of creation is breathing life by consciousness into the void. The material world is halfway in between void and ether. Hopefully each reincarnation these souls by loving acts will rub in life into the material realm making it alive by itself. (When we died our consciousness return to ether so the avatar matter died without any focus intention). If your soul is dark, basically you lost your connection to the ether as your ego defenses are blocking it. Therefore, dark souls have to manipulate others to do their creations. They usually do this by manipulating young 3D races.

As you are aware we are all connected by our cakras as we progress we unblock higher level cakras. Your cells create you, they have their own awareness experience rules/dimensions. We and all living things are the cells for the planet, planets to stars, stars to galaxies, galaxies to universe. The higher dimension give you extra layers of awareness experience. example 2 D dog are not self aware yet like 3D human, they don't understand time so you have to spank them during the bad act if you do it later they don't remember (human just mean). The experience as a dog also lower, they see thermal vision with less color. etc. The higher density resident of our galaxy naturally have higher ability/awareness and technology. They are prepared for the attack by the dark side (hard to trick beings with telepathic ability). Now remember as we are all connected by our cakras, and these high density seeder contributed their genetic material to create us, we are connected to them even when they are in higher realms/ density so the cabal plan is to create chaos so great that it will lower vibrations for everyone that is connected to us. Hoping they can to take advantage of this shocking situation. The great wave enhanced it more as the photon belt magnify energy level, if you are dark you become super dark. The graphene vaccine are programmable to makes sure humans are vibrating at certain low frequency and transmitting it to everyone.

If you understand the 4 basic spiritual law:
1. Attraction
2. Intention/creation
3. Allowance
4. Balance.
This will very much help you in understanding how the spiritual law work in the universe as a guideline to our daily actions.
The purpose of channeling like C is to help us get better understanding of the bigger picture since we are basically lied to with cabal hoax in this planet. However they can only sent ideas, human in this planet need to fight on our own realm by waking up to cabal lies and start focusing to create a reality that is more positive for everyone. The faster people understand this new vision and committed to creating the new vision the faster the chaos go away. This has to be done by mass consciousness so the overall vibrations of the planet is high enough for the incoming 4DSTO realm. Hopefully, it take less than 1000 yrs of transition, but situation quite dark as of now as very few understand this new vision.
PS: sorry for bad writing, quite sleepy. But it should still help

In the Law of One material it talks about the work of Dewey Larson. Has anyone looked into this?

Larson postulated time in the metaphysical realm is three-dimensional. This he called coordinate time. This is the natural experience of time in regards to our whole or ‘higher’ consciousness. We can familiarize ourselves with 3D time through the investigation of our dream states. Three-dimensional time allows for layered time, simultaneous time and timeline probabilities – all concepts which are discussed in the next three articles.

In the physical Universe (“space/time”) there are only three ‘real’ dimensions of space: length, width and height. Time runs in a linear fashion.

In the metaphysical Universe (“time/space”) there are actually three ‘real’ dimensions of time: past, present and future. Space runs in a linear fashion. Time is three-dimensional.

Returning to the two parallel realities that pour into and out of each other as a torus: Movement (time) in one reality becomes fixed position (space) in the other. There is a perfectly reciprocal relationship between space and time. It is toroidal in nature. There is a constant fluid-like exchange between the two.

In the diagram below space/time is the movement flowing into the North Pole. Time/space is the movement flowing out of the South Pole. Time/Space and Space/Time are not separate. They are two poles of the same reality and they continuously interpenetrate one another. This toroidal flow pattern is the same pattern that is seen on all scales of reality from the photon and atom up to living life forms, planets, stars and galaxies. All laws are consistent.

M-1-torus.gif

We must throw away the confusing concept of a 4D space-time fabric and replace it with a 3D space and 3D time fluid-like crystalline conscious electromagnetic resonating Aether medium flowing into and out of each other (oscillating back and forth) as a torus.

This symmetry of existence, and the inverse symmetry of time and space, makes far more sense; is far easier to visualize; and it actually works in physics.

In the Law of One material it talks about the work of Dewey Larson. Has anyone looked into this?
Thank you Dennis! It is very interesting, I will get to know this concept in more detail in the near future!

Apparently the Larson material is incomplete and awaiting further discovery. Also it is "physical theory" as distinguished from metaphysical.

Questioner: Is the physics of Dewey Larson correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The physics of sound vibrational complex, Dewey, is a correct system as far as it is able to go.

There are those things which are not included in this system.

However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know as gravity and those things you consider as “n” dimensions.

These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory.

I found this entertaining video about Feynman's lost lecture. So an ellipse is actually a sphere in certain respects. Correspondingly, is a sphere also actually a cylinder, or a helix? Is it a kind of distortion that makes the sphere elliptical?
The comments are interesting. I'll have to read more Feynman.

It could be that superionic ice may also help solve the puzzle of our friend the sun, and what he is doing up there.

Interesting article about superionic ice: Scientists find strange black ‘superionic ice’ that could exist inside other planets

Using the Advanced Photon Source, scientists have recreated the structure of ice formed at the center of planets like Neptune and Uranus.
Scientists used diamonds and a beam of brilliant X-rays to recreate the conditions deep inside planets.

Scientists used diamonds and a beam of brilliant X-rays to recreate the conditions deep inside planets, and found a new phase of water called “superionic ice.” (Image by Vitali Prakapenka.)

Everyone knows about ice, liquid and vapor — but, depending on the conditions, water can actually form more than a dozen different structures. Scientists have now added a new phase to the list: superionic ice.
This type of ice forms at extremely high temperatures and pressures, such as those deep inside planets like Neptune and Uranus. Previously superionic ice had only been glimpsed in a brief instant as scientists sent a shockwave through a droplet of water, but in a new study published in Nature Physics, scientists found a way to reliably create, sustain and examine the ice.
“It was a surprise — everyone thought this phase wouldn’t appear until you are at much higher pressures than where we first find it,” said study co-author Vitali Prakapenka, a University of Chicago research professor and beamline scientist at the Advanced Photon Source (APS), a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science user facility at the DOE’s Argonne National Laboratory. “But we were able to very accurately map the properties of this new ice, which constitutes a new phase of matter, thanks to several powerful tools.”
Even as humans have peered back in time to the beginning of the universe — and down to the smallest particles that make up all matter — we still don’t understand exactly what lurks deep inside the Earth, let alone inside the sibling planets in our solar system. Scientists have only dug about seven and a half miles beneath Earth’s surface before the equipment started to melt due to the extreme heat and pressure. Under those conditions, rock behaves more like plastic, and the structures of even basic molecules like water start to shift.
“We were able to very accurately map the properties of this new ice, which constitutes a new phase of matter, thanks to several powerful tools.” – Vitali Prakapenka, University of Chicago.
Since we can’t reach these places physically, scientists must turn to the laboratory to recreate conditions of extreme heat and pressure.
Prakapenka and his colleagues use the APS, a massive accelerator that drives electrons to extremely high speeds close to the speed of light to generate brilliant beams of X-rays. They squeeze their samples between two pieces of diamond — the hardest substance on Earth — to simulate the intense pressures, and then shoot lasers through the diamonds to heat the sample up. Finally, they send a beam of X-rays through the sample, and piece together the arrangement of the atoms inside based on how the X-rays scatter off the sample.
When they first ran the experiments, Prakapenka saw readings of the structure that were much different than he was expecting. He thought something had gone wrong, and there had been an unwanted chemical reaction, which often happens with water in such experiments. “But when I turned off the laser and the sample returned to room temperature, the ice went back to its original state,” he said. “That means it was a reversible, structural change, not a chemical reaction.”
Looking at the structure of the ice, the team realized it had a new phase on its hands. They were able to precisely map its structure and properties.
“Imagine a cube, a lattice with oxygen atoms at the corners connected by hydrogen,” Prakapenka said. “When it transforms into this new superionic phase, the lattice expands, allowing the hydrogen atoms to migrate around while the oxygen atoms remain steady in their positions. It’s kind of like a solid oxygen lattice sitting in an ocean of floating hydrogen atoms.”
This has consequences for how the ice behaves: It becomes less dense, but significantly darker because it interacts differently with light. But the full range of the chemical and physical properties of superionic ice have yet to be explored. “It’s a new state of matter, so it basically acts as a new material, and it may be different from what we thought,” Prakapenka said.
The findings were also a surprise, because while theoretical scientists had predicted this phase, most models thought it would not appear until the water was compressed to more than 50 gigapascals of pressure (about the same as the conditions inside rocket fuel as it detonates for liftoff). But these experiments were only at 20 gigapascals. “Sometimes you are handed surprises like this,” Prakapenka said.
But mapping the exact conditions where different phases of ice occur is important for, among other things, understanding planet formation and even where to look for life on other planets. Scientists think similar conditions exist at the interiors of Neptune and Uranus, and other cold, rocky planets like them elsewhere in the universe.
The properties of these ices play a role in a planet’s magnetic fields, which have a huge impact on its ability to host life: Earth’s powerful magnetic fields protect us from harmful incoming radiation and cosmic rays, whereas the surfaces of barren planets Mars and Mercury are exposed. Knowing the conditions that affect magnetic field formation can guide scientists as they search for stars and planets in other solar systems that might host life.
Prakapenka said there are many more angles to explore, such as conductivity and viscosity, chemical stability, what changes when the water mixes with salts or other minerals, the way it often does deep beneath the Earth’s surface. “This should stimulate a lot more studies,” he said.
The synchrotron X-ray diffraction was performed at GeoSoilEnviroCARS, a beamline on the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory, and optical spectroscopy was performed at the Carnegie Institution for Science. The other authors on the paper were Nicholas Holtgrewe of CARS and the Carnegie Institution of Washington, Sergey Lobanov of the Carnegie Institution and the GFZ German Research Center for Geosciences, and Alexander Goncharov of the Carnegie Institution.

But we have no idea what consciousness is. How to describe it? Science of consciousness is still to be developed. Science of information is already partly available. Both are somehow connected. But the question is: how? The devil is in the details, and these are lacking. How it all fits together with gravity waves, black holes, magnetic monoples, extra dimensions, Mobius bands, and prime numbers? That is the challenge of today.

Amount of Sensate from/to Change, in directional terms, but only Mass if no sensate of direction is present, i.e. mass as potential to sensate change.
It sounds a bit circular like other attempts to talk about consciousness, which is only natural just like her, consciousness itself. :-)

Back
Top Bottom