Some comments on information theory

Yes, of course it is possible. I also have a kind of mission awareness, since I was actually 4 years old. I know that this mission is somehow related to time and consciousness. Hence also my life choices, such as the fields of study. I am currently working with Ark on photons, and in the future we intend to work on teleparallelism.

Indeed, knowledge protects in this case.

Do you feel anything similar?
Actually yes.

If knowledge equals truth, every drop of knowledge is incredibly valuable in our world.

And the more knowledge, the less effort it takes to see that almost everything around us is a lie.

It's amazing.

Yes, of course it is possible. I also have a kind of mission awareness, since I was actually 4 years old. I know that this mission is somehow related to time and consciousness. Hence also my life choices, such as the fields of study. I am currently working with Ark on photons, and in the future we intend to work on teleparallelism.

Indeed, knowledge protects in this case.

Do you feel anything similar?
Actually yes.

If knowledge equals truth, every drop of knowledge is incredibly valuable in our world.

And the more knowledge, the less effort it takes to see that almost everything around us is a lie.

It's amazing.

Rather than a lie I'd say "that almost everything around us is" an illusion (an interpretation from our projections). It's kind of more positive may be...

And I feel that knowledge protects if it comes from the heart, from deep inside the inner being.
If not, it's mainly dispersion, adding some more noise around oneself, which is a way to get lost in delusion OSIT...

Most importantly I know that I don't know !
The best protection against vanity ;-)

What if it were a state of matter? Plasma, for example, is thought to be the fourth state of matter. What if light were the fifth state? The fifth element?

At the end of the day, perhaps these are all just different observed states of consciousness? Physics demands however that they be characterized by a formula or theorem that can be put on paper and peer reviewed to no conclusion. 😇

But on a side note, I’ve always wondered how Knowledge protects. The obvious answer of course is that Knowledge gives us a superior assessment of reality and thus allows us to react in a more appropriate way. Or in other words, it reveals to us the more subtle signs of reality that without Knowledge may remain hidden to us.

But I always wondered if that was the one and only explanation. Maybe Knowledge has some intrinsic power that we are unaware of - maybe along the lines of experiencing ‘stronger vibrations’ in synch with reality that somehow ‘energise’ or ‘empowers’ us more in some way?

That may all sound a bit confused or incoherent, but for me the question remains an interesting one - why (or how) does Knowledge actually protect?
Suggestion: Perhaps a mundane metaphor can assist here in making the leap of connection:

You can move around the physical world with physical eyes closed. Doing so though can be very hazardous as there are things in the physical world that can in fact harm you.

OR

You can move around the world with physical eyes open and mind alert. Doing so means you can avoid many physical hazards that would otherwise cause you personal harm.

So, in this metaphor, eyes open gathers knowledge and knowledge embraced protects you from physical harm. Now, extend this thought pattern metaphor to matters of your Soul and growth in your chosen incarnation. The attentive Soul is on a quest, seeking more connection with consciousness, and it is from consciousness that discrimination distills knowledge out of raw flow of sensory, mental and emotional perceptions. The Soul with "eyes closed" on the other hand, moves blissfully unaware of everything around them and is in most cases consumed by material and emotional distractions.

Not sure if that makes sense and helps or not. If not... there is a round file somewhere close by where it can be shelved. :knitting:

Separately, I LOVE this thread discussion. It's mere presence in discussion, will for some members, move them actively toward more relevant knowledge for them personally, directly or indirectly. 👍

Not sure if that makes sense and helps or not. If not... there is a round file somewhere close by where it can be shelved. :knitting:
I think that whatever we read, whatever we associate with, the most important thing is what we can get out of it and how we can become a better person.

When I started this thread, I did not think that the discussion would be so long, intense and rich in many beautiful thoughts. I personally do not judge these thoughts, I do not create any hierarchy of values here. I read your comments and I am very grateful for them. They bring a lot to my inner world.

Thank you for participating in the discussion.

At the end of the day, perhaps these are all just different observed states of consciousness? Physics demands however that they be characterized by a formula or theorem that can be put on paper and peer reviewed to no conclusion. 😇
If in fact "spirit" is the source of all things, probably your above statement is true. And physics is what it is, but the trick is to work to take it much higher.

I wrote about it, among others in this post: Some comments on information theory

Is there such a thing as a 'cosmic' computation?

Take for example the game of chess. The squares, the pieces, the players, and the rules of the game are all well-defined. There is no ambiguity. Players are not hiding any pieces from each other—it's a perfect information game. However, the games holds enough complexity so that no player can always find the best move. For this reason, players appreciate the artistic side of chess, filled with spectacular combinations, creative formations, and strategic varieties.

1646166425005.png

The Holy Grail of chess, i.e. always finding the best move, is theoretically possible, but going over 10^40 positions to find the answer is not practical. Yet, there exists at least one best move in every (non-terminal) position.

But where is the knowledge of best moves stored? We know best moves exist, but finding them requires work. It's not clear how 'universal consciousness' has constructed the solutions to chess positions.
(A) I have still a question, because all the discussion around this computer modeling, whether it can be helpful or should be developed, or can lead to something; and all these spirals and barriers; they are all about, it's a standard, there are no events, there are no detectors yet. My idea was that it is the detectors which make events which make the wave collapse. Until now, in all our simulations, there is no collapse and no jumps. And yet we speak about consciousness, while there is this other concept that it is consciousness that makes the wave collapse. Okay. So I see a contradiction and I don't know how to get out of this contradiction. There is no collapse, and yet there was some encouragement that what we have relates to ...

A: The music is on the page long before it is played.
Long before chess was created, all the best moves had already been computed! If we push this reasoning a bit further and consider the abstract thoughts of a person that led to the creation of chess, any previous version of chess (let's say a version with no knights), modeled in that person's mind, must also have had a best-move sequence somehow 'magically' computed by an 'universal consciousness'. In that sense, thoughts are at the heart of Creation.

This opens another can of worms...

Is there such a thing as an invention? Has everything already been created, at least in potential? Is there something mathematics cannot describe? Is our quest to query existing knowledge shared by a collective consciousness containing all that ever was, is and will be? How can time exist if everything has already been computed, if at least in potential?

In this world, I am getting the impression that we are trying to forcefully 'move' knowledge/information from point A to point B instead of making these points known to each other (possibly through some kind of resonance). Thinking about an object would ensure its existence, as there is enough space in 'universal consciousness' to hold an object's potential (past, present, and future) and its connections to other objects.

Natus Videre:​

What the heck is a time crystal?​

What defines any bog-standard crystal—such as a diamond, an emerald, or even an ice cube—is that the crystal’s atoms are somehow arranged in repeating patterns in space. There’s three dimensions of space—and a fourth dimension, time. So physicists wondered if a crystal’s atoms could be arranged in repeating patterns in time.

In practice, that works something like this. You create a crystal whose atoms start in one state. If you blast that crystal with a finely tuned laser, those atoms might flip into another state—and then flip back—and then flip again—and so forth, all without actually absorbing any energy from the laser.

If you step back, what you’ve just created is a state of matter that’s perpetually in motion, indefinitely, without taking in any energy.

Is there such a thing as a 'cosmic' computation?

Take for example the game of chess. The squares, the pieces, the players, and the rules of the game are all well-defined. There is no ambiguity. Players are not hiding any pieces from each other—it's a perfect information game. However, the games holds enough complexity so that no player can always find the best move. For this reason, players appreciate the artistic side of chess, filled with spectacular combinations, creative formations, and strategic varieties.

View attachment 55796

The Holy Grail of chess, i.e. always finding the best move, is theoretically possible, but going over 10^40 positions to find the answer is not practical. Yet, there exists at least one best move in every (non-terminal) position.

But where is the knowledge of best moves stored? We know best moves exist, but finding them requires work. It's not clear how 'universal consciousness' has constructed the solutions to chess positions.

Long before chess was created, all the best moves had already been computed! If we push this reasoning a bit further and consider the abstract thoughts of a person that led to the creation of chess, any previous version of chess (let's say a version with no knights), modeled in that person's mind, must also have had a best-move sequence somehow 'magically' computed by an 'universal consciousness'. In that sense, thoughts are at the heart of Creation.

Is there such a thing as an invention? Has everything already been created, at least in potential? Is there something mathematics cannot describe? Is our quest to query existing knowledge shared by a collective consciousness containing all that ever was, is and will be? How can time exist if everything has already been computed, if at least in potential?

In this world, I am getting the impression that we are trying to forcefully 'move' knowledge/information from point A to point B instead of making these points known to each other (possibly through some kind of resonance). Thinking about an object would ensure its existence, as there is enough space in 'universal consciousness' to hold an object's potential (past, present, and future) and its connections to other objects.
A very interesting statement. I was wondering about that too.

What is music? Music is the organization of sound structures over time. Each of the building blocks of music already exists. Each of the possible connections between these elements also already exists.

And chess? Each completed chess game also exists in potential. Just like in potential, there is any combination of heads and tails in ten coin flips.

Of course, there are many possibilities. However, does everything exist in potential? So what is time? Does time go by to show different potential possibilities? Or maybe all this potential just lasts, and the passage of time shows it from many different angles?

Again, there is the question of universal consciousness. If we assume the existence of the absolute, does the absolute have information about every possible realization of reality? Does this absolute exist outside of time?

Or maybe time is a bit like conventionally understood space? Today there is Australia, there is Siberia, there is the Moon, and there is Mars. However, we have to move through space to see these places. We pay for this transfer in space. Time is the price. To see the future, we travel in time to the future. Nevertheless, we do not have to pay with space, the future will come anyway. However, if we want time to pass faster for others than it is for us, we must use relativistic effects.

I deeply feel that there is something absolutely extraordinary in time. I strongly believe that understanding the nature of time is a prerequisite for understanding a deeper truth about reality. Crossing this border will open a new chapter. I am sincerely convinced of this, and very rarely am convinced of anything.

I deeply feel that there is something absolutely extraordinary in time. I strongly believe that understanding the nature of time is a prerequisite for understanding a deeper truth about reality. Crossing this border will open a new chapter. I am sincerely convinced of this, and very rarely am convinced of anything.
Yes, time is very intriguing.

Consider the following chess position:
1646501289802.png
Both players cannot make progress, but they can move their kings freely, possibly indefinitely. One could say that both players are stuck in a time loop. An intervention (outside of the chessboard) is needed in order to "unblock" them. There are many possibilities. A player could decide to break the rules and make the other player's pawns vanish. His opponent could return the favor, and both players would end up in a position very similar to the one shown above, except that there would be more "space" in their new time loop. Another turn of events could be that both players refuse to play along and reach an agreement that ends the game. Alternatively, a predetermined game-ending intervention (an axiom!) that is part of the game could be automatically invoked. However, in that case, is that intervention (axiom) really part of chess or is that intervention an external interference with the rules of the game?

If Free Will is a fundamental law, then violating Free Will is also an act of Free Will. The system contains all possible paths—you decide which ones you will take. Just like darkness is the absence of light and light is the absence of darkness, there is an inseparable link between "rules" and "anti-rules" because they are all "rules".

Both players cannot make progress, but they can move their kings freely, possibly indefinitely. One could say that both players are stuck in a time loop. An intervention (outside of the chessboard) is needed in order to "unblock" them.
I play chess and there was a time when I played a lot. I know many interesting situations worth considering. In chess, the rules are also modified from time to time. There is a classic set of chess rules, but in out-of-competition, sometimes players agree on different rules, and then it is actually possible to keep playing the game infinitely long. There is such a potential. Another interesting question is: Does the infinite also exist in the potential? If so, how would this potential be realized?

However, infinity is not only temporal. Assuming the continuous nature of matter or space, this infinity is hidden everywhere. If the frequency of the sound is also continuous, it means that there are infinitely many symphonies that can be composed, even if the musical notation has certain rules. The notation is only an approximation, it is not the music itself. There may in fact be an infinite number of possible variations.

Just like darkness is the absence of light and light is the absence of darkness, there is an inseparable link between "rules" and "anti-rules" because they are all "rules".
Looking at it from the perspective of current physics, darkness is the absence of light, while itself is nothingness. Light is not the absence of darkness, light fills the space. When space is empty, there is darkness. When the space is filled with light, the emptiness is filled.

This can also be compared with the descriptions in the Hebrew Bible. There is a concept called Tohu va-Vohu. It is a phrase found in the Genesis creation narrative (Genesis 1: 2) that describes the condition of the earth immediately before the creation of light in Genesis 1: 3. Numerous interpretations of this phrase are made by various theological sources. The King James Version translation of the phrase is "without form, and void", corresponding to Septuagint ἀόρατος καὶ ἀκατασκεύαστος, "unseen and unformed". In the early rabbinical period, the verse was a point of contention regarding the question of creatio ex nihilo.

Nevertheless, both physics and the Bible are some kinds of description. I can just as well refer here to various philosophical approaches or to other "holy books". It should be remembered, however, that we are still dealing only with descriptions of reality, not with reality itself.

Here comes Kant with his notions of noumen and phenomena, followed by Hegel, who says that everything is hidden in thesis, antithesis and synthesis. These are other forms of description that somehow correspond to reality, but are not reality in itself.

In Buddhist teaching there is, in turn, the concept of love as a way to get to know a given being. In this concept, only love makes it possible to know and understand. Love is a kind of light that illuminates what you want to know. So first you have to love something by trusting, and only if you really love you can know what you love.

But what is love and how does it relate to light, gravity, time? This is a very interdisciplinary question, although it may be a key to understanding.

Moreover, it ought to be noted that this world is indeed extremely complex. Whatever I say, if I am not within a given system of axioms, my utterance is never accurate enough. If, however, I am already in the system of axioms, I am simplifying the essence of reality. Here I could refer to Gödel's incompleteness theorems. To put it somewhat metaphorically, in this density, we have to choose whether we want to remain non-contradictory or incomplete.

Thus, attempts should be made to look at many of the problems of this density from a higher density perspective. This is where mysticism and irrational philosophy come into play. However, I think that in order to really understand mysticism one has to cross this barrier, which is time and infinity in time, or infinity isomorphic to time infinity.

All these concepts are very vague if thrown briefly. There is nothing else to do but to write thousands of pages, in addition in such a way as to allow others to see and understand.

What we see in this world every day is only a manifestation of a higher reality. So I have a lot of work ahead of me, and I am still on my way through the thorns.

As the Kybalion says

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its
pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are
identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet;
all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled. ".

Your questions and considerations are invaluable inspiration for me. Thank you.

I got behind on this thread and Chu’s language thread and videos, but I finally caught up with them. Since this thread was started and I took in Chu’s videos and the discussion in that thread, I’ve had many ideas and thoughts that I have been ‘chewing on’ and thinking about. This post is a start to these ideas and thoughts. I plan to also post in Chu’s thread.

Using the pendulum, etc Lethbridge was able to sense/measure and distinguish between the frequency of objects, emotions, and other things (I need to re-read the book). Perhaps these measurements and observations he was able to make may be an indication of the frequency or frequency vibration of things, etc that ties into consciousness. How so?

Let’s say that consciousness (knowledge, awareness, information, and experiences that produces lasting impressions from learning) of an object/being that we can observe in 3D from Density 1, 2, or 3 is stored in that object/being geometrically, similar to the ‘language’ of the Crop Circles – geometric shapes, etc.

A C’s session quote from the ‘Hope and Glory’ article - Hope and Glory - Will the Cassiopaeans Move With Us? by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Q: (L) I noticed also that Aug. 15 is, in fact, an ancient feast day of the Mother Goddess and therefore the appearance of the face last year was somewhat appropriate. This one, produced on almost - if not exactly - the same date, seems almost like it is a response to the face image last year. The message deciphered from this new crop circle is - and Ark has checked it and confirmed the deciphering - "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain but still time - and then an unknown word - there is good out there. We OPpose deception. Conduit closing. (bell sound)." What is the meaning of this message?

A 3D being that has a soul may have the soul composition related to the mathematical geometric storage of all knowledge, awareness, information, experience, and learning, etc gained from all lives and the current life. This mathematical geometric storage would relate to the ‘language’ of the crop circles and math as the universal language. Perhaps each individual being (but really each being or consciousness from density level 1 to 7) in any given moment could be described in a distinct way, which is separate from other beings, via this mathematical geometric ‘language’, like the ‘language’ of the crop circles.

There are a number of discussions with the C’s about geometry and algebra, such as this one:

5 Feb 2000 said:
Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Again from the article –

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Maybe this was in part what Lethbridge was measuring and observing to some extent with his pendulum?

But in my mind math itself seems ‘dead’ or lacks energy or ‘life’ all by itself. It seems to me that the soul would be an energetic mathematical geometric representation of all knowledge, awareness, information, experience, etc. Maybe this energy even allows for the mathematical representation to ‘hold together’. So, consciousness/soul would be energy and a mathematical geometric representation of knowledge, awareness, experience, etc. Where this possible energy comes from is hard to say, but it could be that the energy comes from or directly relates to or is connected to the energy of love from 7D, or something along those lines. Maybe it is along the lines of my ‘Divine Couple’ post and abstraction where the Cosmic Mind provides the logic and consciousness as the medium for all information and the Cosmic Heart provides the energy/love? Or also in relation to the ‘Mother Matrix’ mentioned from the article ‘Hope and Glory’?

29 May 2021 said:
Q: Is consciousness stored in the universal information field similar to how information is stored in water? Is the universe an information field as the medium in which consciousness resides?

(L) Information field... The medium in which consciousness resides...

A: Vice versa.

Q: (Chu) The other way around.

(L) So consciousness is the medium in which information resides.

15 Aug 2020 said:
Q: (Pierre) For the information field, does all information already exist or is information added through the experience of creatures?

(L) I didn't understand that.

(Joe) His question is does all information already exist, or is new information created and added by individuals through their experiences?

(Ark) Well, for me, time does not apply. So things like conservation of information doesn't make much sense in the information world. It may make sense when the information starts to interact with matter, but only then.

(Pierre) Would you say then that the information field contains already ALL possible information?

A: Yes

The Divine Couple

As it happens, on the very night this crop circle appeared, [The Chilbolton Crop Glyph] I had a dream. In this dream was a set of images. The first set was a pair of wavy lines like the symbol of Aquarius. This used to be the symbol of the Great Mother Goddess and it represented water, consciousness, creativity, infinite energy and potential. The second set of images was the same wavy lines that had become serpents. I was puzzled by this transformation, but a voice explained it to me. You see, after the conquest of our density by the Dominator Male Gods, the Reptilians, the Compassionate Mother Goddess was "transmogrified" into a Serpent, or accused of consorting with a serpent. (This is standard Machiavelli: accuse your enemy of what you, yourself, are.) At this point, the worship of the Father and Son took over, paving the way for Male dominated Monotheism and all concepts of cyclic time and rebirth were overlaid with that of linear time and hell-fire and damnation. This is what the voice told me as I was shown the images of the wavy lines and the serpents:

"The Mother Matrix is the Primal Source of all that exists in your realm. She has two faces - life giving and death dealing - and it is up to you which face you see. Those who gaze upon the Mother Matrix seeking to control her with rituals or domination or restriction in their hearts, will see only serpents - and will experience only destruction. For the Mother is a Mirror. Those who gaze upon her with non-anticipatory love in their hearts, will receive all the bounty of infinite potential."

I would say that this face is telling us that the mother will soon be showing herself to us, and it is up to us which face ultimately manifests in our realm.

And that this energy would help to or fully holds the mathematical geometric pattern together. Gives ‘life’ to the math… allows information to be recorded and held it seems without matter. Allows for consciousness (geometry and energy) without matter.

So, what about algebra? Perhaps the energetic mathematical geometric composition of the soul /consciousness gives off a frequency vibration.

I remember a C’s quote about 4D STS able to easily see everything about a 3D being in terms of soul and energy body, but I currently can’t find it.

This frequency vibration from our level is not yet readily observable by us to any large degree, but it is likely there to possibly study nonetheless. Perhaps studied with something like the pendulum like Lethbridge did or something else that could be created. And perhaps a computer program could be created that takes the frequency vibration that is measured/observed and turns the frequency vibration into a mathematical geometric representation of the frequency vibration. And the frequency vibration of an object/being, which is a representation of the consciousness held via the energetic mathematical geometric composition, may be an algebraic representation of the mathematical geometric composition. All of this is kind of like trying to distinguish the ‘language’ of a person or a person’s soul similar to the ‘language’ of the crop circles.

The algebraic representation is the frequency vibration or frequency that is transmitted from the energetic mathematical geometric representation of consciousness/soul. Or perhaps algebra takes the particle of geometry and transforms it into the mathematics of the frequency and/or wave (see below). And it could be that the frequency vibration/frequency as it is transmitted from one being (being 1 - transmitter) to another (being 2 - receiver) assumes in transit the full universal representation via a wave of the information being transmitted by being 1 that is then received by being 2. What is the difference between what is transmitted by being 1 and what is received by being 2, and the full universal representation of the information transmitted as the frequency travels from being 1 to being 2?

The particle and the wave, perhaps?

To make things more simplistic, let’s imagine below what is transmitted is the spoken word instead of the resonance vibration of the energetic mathematical geometric representation of a being’s consciousness/soul.

The particular (particle) understanding, knowledge, awareness, etc of being 1 that is transmitted… which then turns into a wave right after transmission… which is then turned into the particular (particle) understanding, knowledge, awareness, etc of being 2 as it is received. Although being 1 and being 2 may have very similar understandings and agreements to the information transmitted and received, the particular understanding of being 1 and being 2 would seem to almost always have some difference due to the how different each life and experience, knowledge etc of being 1 and being 2 are, but they can get closer and closer to a full understanding between themselves as they network and learn about each other and also learn about the given subject. (Related subjects: G’s circles - esoteric/no misunderstanding, collinearity, ‘speaking the same language’, Frequency Resonance Vibration (FRV)).

Back to the ‘full universal representation’ – the wave between transmission from being 1 and reception by being 2. After the information is transmitted with its particular meaning, which stems from the understanding, etc of the transmitter/being 1, maybe it turns into, for the full duration of its travels, a wave. But a wave of what? Perhaps a wave of all possible and full meanings and information associated with the subject of the transmission as viewed from and in the medium of the Universal Consciousness/Cosmic Mind.

Since Mr. Cat has liked to jump on my desk during my thinking about this and related subjects and making notes as I started to write out these general thoughts on paper, let us say that being 1 speaks “cat” to being 2. Being 1 would have particular understandings, feelings, experiences, and meanings associated with the word “cat” that is spoken and how it was spoken. Being 2 would also have particular understandings, feelings, experiences, and meanings associated with the word “cat”. There is common understanding about the word “cat” between them, but each has their own unique personal experiences, etc associated with the subject of the word “cat”. But the universe, the Universal Consciousness/Cosmic Mind, would have all possible information in terms of experiences, meanings, and understandings about the word “cat” contained and observed in all eternity (past, present, and future). So, the particular meaning, etc of the word “cat” transmitted from being 1 (the particle – particle 1) turns into a wave of all possible meanings, etc of the word “cat” as viewed, understood, and experienced by the universe as it travels and then is received by being 2, whose receiver takes the wave and turns it into his or her particle meaning, etc (the particle - particle 2) of the word “cat”.

This quote about Stonehedge comes to mind in relation to this:

A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge? ... Location attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for mutiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Mutiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted sing to you.

It seems to follow logically from my thoughts above that geometry is tied to the particle and algebra is tied to the wave/frequency and/or the transformation of the geometry into the frequency.

The question has been asked “What is information?” I would say information is a frequency… perhaps a multi-faceted frequency at times that we only are aware of in part.

Like I said at the start, I have many more thoughts and ideas, such as how the above possibly relates to the below C’s quote, but this post is long enough and Mr. Cat is doing his frustrated meow chirps about not getting his nightly lovies. Thanks for reading! Hope it isn’t just wild speculation and jibberjabber. I know when I open my mind to such speculation, I can start feeling nutty and ‘in the clouds’ at times.

29 May 2021 said:
Q: (Ark) About consciousness... Some minutes ago we were reminded that consciousness is related to the soul. And now consciousness is related to quantum theory. So consciousness is in the middle of everything. Where consciousness is located?

A: Where is it not?

Q: (Ark) What kind of mathematics is needed to describe consciousness?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) Consciousness is related to information. What really happens when things happen is that information is recorded. Where is information recorded?

A: By consciousness. [laughter] Information recorded equals time.

I got behind on this thread and Chu’s language thread and videos, but I finally caught up with them. Since this thread was started and I took in Chu’s videos and the discussion in that thread, I’ve had many ideas and thoughts that I have been ‘chewing on’ and thinking about. This post is a start to these ideas and thoughts. I plan to also post in Chu’s thread.

Using the pendulum, etc Lethbridge was able to sense/measure and distinguish between the frequency of objects, emotions, and other things (I need to re-read the book). Perhaps these measurements and observations he was able to make may be an indication of the frequency or frequency vibration of things, etc that ties into consciousness. How so?

Let’s say that consciousness (knowledge, awareness, information, and experiences that produces lasting impressions from learning) of an object/being that we can observe in 3D from Density 1, 2, or 3 is stored in that object/being geometrically, similar to the ‘language’ of the Crop Circles – geometric shapes, etc.

A C’s session quote from the ‘Hope and Glory’ article - Hope and Glory - Will the Cassiopaeans Move With Us? by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

A 3D being that has a soul may have the soul composition related to the mathematical geometric storage of all knowledge, awareness, information, experience, and learning, etc gained from all lives and the current life. This mathematical geometric storage would relate to the ‘language’ of the crop circles and math as the universal language. Perhaps each individual being (but really each being or consciousness from density level 1 to 7) in any given moment could be described in a distinct way, which is separate from other beings, via this mathematical geometric ‘language’, like the ‘language’ of the crop circles.

There are a number of discussions with the C’s about geometry and algebra, such as this one:

Again from the article –

Maybe this was in part what Lethbridge was measuring and observing to some extent with his pendulum?

But in my mind math itself seems ‘dead’ or lacks energy or ‘life’ all by itself. It seems to me that the soul would be an energetic mathematical geometric representation of all knowledge, awareness, information, experience, etc. Maybe this energy even allows for the mathematical representation to ‘hold together’. So, consciousness/soul would be energy and a mathematical geometric representation of knowledge, awareness, experience, etc. Where this possible energy comes from is hard to say, but it could be that the energy comes from or directly relates to or is connected to the energy of love from 7D, or something along those lines. Maybe it is along the lines of my ‘Divine Couple’ post and abstraction where the Cosmic Mind provides the logic and consciousness as the medium for all information and the Cosmic Heart provides the energy/love? Or also in relation to the ‘Mother Matrix’ mentioned from the article ‘Hope and Glory’?

The Divine Couple

And that this energy would help to or fully holds the mathematical geometric pattern together. Gives ‘life’ to the math… allows information to be recorded and held it seems without matter. Allows for consciousness (geometry and energy) without matter.

So, what about algebra? Perhaps the energetic mathematical geometric composition of the soul /consciousness gives off a frequency vibration.

I remember a C’s quote about 4D STS able to easily see everything about a 3D being in terms of soul and energy body, but I currently can’t find it.

This frequency vibration from our level is not yet readily observable by us to any large degree, but it is likely there to possibly study nonetheless. Perhaps studied with something like the pendulum like Lethbridge did or something else that could be created. And perhaps a computer program could be created that takes the frequency vibration that is measured/observed and turns the frequency vibration into a mathematical geometric representation of the frequency vibration. And the frequency vibration of an object/being, which is a representation of the consciousness held via the energetic mathematical geometric composition, may be an algebraic representation of the mathematical geometric composition. All of this is kind of like trying to distinguish the ‘language’ of a person or a person’s soul similar to the ‘language’ of the crop circles.

The algebraic representation is the frequency vibration or frequency that is transmitted from the energetic mathematical geometric representation of consciousness/soul. Or perhaps algebra takes the particle of geometry and transforms it into the mathematics of the frequency and/or wave (see below). And it could be that the frequency vibration/frequency as it is transmitted from one being (being 1 - transmitter) to another (being 2 - receiver) assumes in transit the full universal representation via a wave of the information being transmitted by being 1 that is then received by being 2. What is the difference between what is transmitted by being 1 and what is received by being 2, and the full universal representation of the information transmitted as the frequency travels from being 1 to being 2?

To make things more simplistic, let’s imagine below what is transmitted is the spoken word instead of the resonance vibration of the energetic mathematical geometric representation of a being’s consciousness/soul.

The particular (particle) understanding, knowledge, awareness, etc of being 1 that is transmitted… which then turns into a wave right after transmission… which is then turned into the particular (particle) understanding, knowledge, awareness, etc of being 2 as it is received. Although being 1 and being 2 may have very similar understandings and agreements to the information transmitted and received, the particular understanding of being 1 and being 2 would seem to almost always have some difference due to the how different each life and experience, knowledge etc of being 1 and being 2 are, but they can get closer and closer to a full understanding between themselves as they network and learn about each other and also learn about the given subject. (Related subjects: G’s circles - esoteric/no misunderstanding, collinearity, ‘speaking the same language’, Frequency Resonance Vibration (FRV)).

Back to the ‘full universal representation’ – the wave between transmission from being 1 and reception by being 2. After the information is transmitted with its particular meaning, which stems from the understanding, etc of the transmitter/being 1, maybe it turns into, for the full duration of its travels, a wave. But a wave of what? Perhaps a wave of all possible and full meanings and information associated with the subject of the transmission as viewed from and in the medium of the Universal Consciousness/Cosmic Mind.

Since Mr. Cat has liked to jump on my desk during my thinking about this and related subjects and making notes as I started to write out these general thoughts on paper, let us say that being 1 speaks “cat” to being 2. Being 1 would have particular understandings, feelings, experiences, and meanings associated with the word “cat” that is spoken and how it was spoken. Being 2 would also have particular understandings, feelings, experiences, and meanings associated with the word “cat”. There is common understanding about the word “cat” between them, but each has their own unique personal experiences, etc associated with the subject of the word “cat”. But the universe, the Universal Consciousness/Cosmic Mind, would have all possible information in terms of experiences, meanings, and understandings about the word “cat” contained and observed in all eternity (past, present, and future). So, the particular meaning, etc of the word “cat” transmitted from being 1 (the particle – particle 1) turns into a wave of all possible meanings, etc of the word “cat” as viewed, understood, and experienced by the universe as it travels and then is received by being 2, whose receiver takes the wave and turns it into his or her particle meaning, etc (the particle - particle 2) of the word “cat”.

This quote about Stonehedge comes to mind in relation to this:

It seems to follow logically from my thoughts above that geometry is tied to the particle and algebra is tied to the wave/frequency and/or the transformation of the geometry into the frequency.

The question has been asked “What is information?” I would say information is a frequency… perhaps a multi-faceted frequency at times that we only are aware of in part.

Like I said at the start, I have many more thoughts and ideas, such as how the above possibly relates to the below C’s quote, but this post is long enough and Mr. Cat is doing his frustrated meow chirps about not getting his nightly lovies. Thanks for reading! Hope it isn’t just wild speculation and jibberjabber. I know when I open my mind to such speculation, I can start feeling nutty and ‘in the clouds’ at times.
Thanks for this post. Tomorrow I will try to answer more broadly and refer to what you wrote.

Thanks for this post. Tomorrow I will try to answer more broadly and refer to what you wrote.
Ok, thank you. I'm looking forward to your reply.
It means a lot to me, especially that I feel deeply that I am not needed in this world. If you have ever been inspired by what I wrote and if any of it really inspired you, thank you.

This is my greatest success. Make others happy, make them better, make them feel important.

If I was successful in this case, it is an important substitute for real happiness for me. I appreciate it with all my heart. Thank you.
Also, when I caught up with the thread recently and read the bolded parts above they made me concerned for you and sad that you feel or think this way. Maybe you should consider creating a thread in the 'Swamp' section of the forum about them and network about it. But I haven't read the thread you started and contributed to called 'Our paranormal experience', so maybe you have mentioned this there or in another thread I haven't read yet.

As promised, I will refer to what you wrote. What I have highlighted here is primarily what seemed important to me at the moment, but if you would like me to pay special attention to something else, let me know and I will take a look at it. However, you touched upon a lot of threads and it is difficult for me to comment on absolutely every issue raised.

I use the pendulum sometimes, and there may be an important relationship to consciousness here. There may be some significant kind of influence consciousness has in shaping external reality. Sometimes, just before using the pendulum, the answer popped up in my head. There were times when the answers were very specific. A specific name, date, street name. Then it turned out that these answers were correct.

I would ask a question that seems to me to be extremely important, namely: How is information collected? How can it be read? So far, there is no theory that fully explains this phenomenon. The question is also what is the deepest essence of reality? For example, for Hegel this essence was spirit (thought), not material objects.

This mathematical geometric storage would relate to the ‘language’ of the crop circles and math as the universal language.
Is mathematics a universal language? Well, on the one hand, I love math, I teach math, but on the other hand, it seems to me that our current understanding of mathematics in all its glory is actually relatively small. Currently, mathematics focuses primarily on the description of what is physical and material. However, I think there is much more potential in mathematics. We wrote in this thread together with Ark about something like mathematical theology or theological mathematics. It is about going beyond the box. Once I fell in love with mathematical logic. I'd like to come back to that in the future, explore this discipline in depth. Currently, however, I have other projects, mainly related to quantum mechanics and telepallelism. I have to take care of them first. I'll come back to logic later.

Indeed, particle and wave may be manifestations of some higher phenomenon. Different manifestations of the same, or maybe just a way of receiving information? It is possible that if Kant was alive today, he would say that particle and wave are phenomena, and their common cause is some unknown noumen. Hegel would say in turn that he would like to understand this noumen through the development of the spirit (thought / consciousness). A mathematician or theoretical physicist would say that you should look for UFT (unified field theory). But how is it with this math? Do we need new tools, new methods, new operations, or maybe an attempt to describe what has so far been indescribable? I also mentioned this in the context of the common history of mathematics and theology in this thread.

But the universe, the Universal Consciousness/Cosmic Mind, would have all possible information in terms of experiences, meanings, and understandings about the word “cat” contained and observed in all eternity (past, present, and future).
I see it similarly, although it is more like a remembrance, it is still transcendent.

Q: (Ark) Consciousness is related to information. What really happens when things happen is that information is recorded. Where is information recorded?

A: By consciousness. [laughter] Information recorded equals time.
For me, there is a deep truth in this sentence. I admit that I feel chills all over my body reading this one sentence. On the other hand, however, I believe that we should first find out what information is. Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Nevertheless, it is difficult to find answers to such general questions. Perhaps there is some close relationship between information and photons. We are currently working on the physical description of photons together with Ark...

Back
Top Bottom