Soldier talks about Aliens!

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
Found this video weeks ago on Youtube. The video itself was uploaded in 2012, but I don't know if it is the original video. It shows a soldier who talks/lectures about grays, reptilians, etc, to several other soldiers. The video is 9 minutes long.

I thought it could be interesting to watch since they are soldiers and that they talk about aliens (if it is not some hoax). Then again it could be truth mixed with lies.

Interesting indeed, not so much for the information he provides about alien agendas or which race is at war with which other and so on (which he probably has totally wrong), but because the conversation strikes me as totally natural. In other words, the soldier seems genuinely convinced of what he has seen, and the others seem to believe him for the most part. To me, the fact that the guy is constantly interrupted and they are joking about what he says makes it more credible, not less. What I don't understand is why he would be speaking about the topic so casually with his colleagues, and why one of them was even recording it. Could it be that they have generally relaxed the secrecy surrounding UFOs on purpose? We've seen at least one video shot by the Air Force and shown on the media recently, so perhaps they don't mind if once in a while something like this comes out.

Interesting. Whether a hoax or not it reminds me of the docunentary "Unacknowledged" which is on Netflix now. It's all known within that sector and hidden. Link below.

Unacknowledged | Netflix

I just watched the documentary.

A few things that Greer is conveying is that he thinks the aliens are the good guys by saying there is no evidence that aliens have been hostile towards us but that there is great deal of evidence that they concerned with our hostility, that cattle mutilations are done by humans, that there are aliens created by humans (man made robotic systems), and that the secret government( not the term used ) has alien technology and could hoax an alien invasion, that a threat from space is a hoax created by them to invade ourselves.

He goes on to say the most dangerous thing of the planet today isn't isis, irak, russia, or china, it is an out of control covert group that is not being overseen by the people, the congress or the president who had developed these ( alien ) technologies and are recklessly using them to track and target extraterrestrial vehicles, and that has resulted in a crisis that is unacknowledged.

Much of it didn't seem convincing to me and I didn't see anything much about the military mentioned either, just a select few people Greer interviewed talking about their experiences, and those people have supposedly worked within government and perhaps military etc but there are no direct military people talking about anything. Then there is no mention about hyper-dimensional realities/other dimensions, so it gives the impression that follows the narrative that aliens are from other planets/civilizations.

Found this video weeks ago on Youtube. The video itself was uploaded in 2012, but I don't know if it is the original video. It shows a soldier who talks/lectures about grays, reptilians, etc, to several other soldiers.

I'm not particularly impressed.

Having read stacks of books on this subject published during the last twenty years, anyone with a passion for UFOs or aliens could be holding lectures on this subject. There are many speculations about aliens out in the public domain.
Those people who are really in the know are ordered to shut up and probably will.

He lost me when he said that bit about "their planet" and "binary star" and this making the air drier, and their bodies more fragile. Sounds to me more like somebody has giving this guy "info" that is really disinfo and he is tasked with disseminating it. He, obviously, doesn't know that it is disinfo and is sincere.

Back
Top Bottom