Sodium Dioxide - SO2 ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
SO2

I know I harped on this subject before, but things are getting out of hand here.

Sodium Dioxide. Normally this would come from Volcanos around the world, plenty going off right now. But what I am seeing here has become concerning. There is no way that this is from natural causes.

1615746081543.png

This is an image from Windy.com from earlier today. What I was stating before is volcanos usually cause these SO2 events. Notice the Hawaiian Islands, and the plume Pele the volcano god is producing. Quite a normal emission. What is coming off the middle east, China/Russia, South America is very distressing.

These levels of SO2 are damaging health everywhere, and I do not know how many others are noticing this. People everywhere are sniffling and sneezing, coughing and gaging, not fully sick, more like a real bad allergy condition all of the sudden came over the population. Even to those that are not normally bothered by allergies.

SO2 is adding to the misery. Another source of SO2 is electronic hardware and recycling efforts to recover the precious metals from them. I can only deduce that a good portion of these clouds of SO2 are from these efforts in the world, not from natural causes like volcanos. Possibly just another step in cleansing the planet of the filthy rats that occupy it (these rats are us), and we are making it happen.

Another thing not to panic about, let’s see, that would come to a thousand or so don’t panic items so far. Haiku …

Last edited by a moderator:
Most honorable of pointing this out. I digress …

Take a look at current Sulfur Dioxide conditions. This cloud has trailed around the globe. Well at least ¾ of it, adding to it as it crosses other hot spots. The hottest spot is the still the one in China. But this kind of spread has not bee seen in this reality for some time. Haiku …

1618796353701.png

A-MAZE-ing. I lived on the big island for 10 years and know exactly what you speak of. This is beyond beyond. I’m stunned. It was called Vog. I wonder about the altitude of this.

Back
Top Bottom