So sick of all the obvious skullduggery.

Mark7, I am not sure I understand why you started this thread. So sick of this obvious skullduggery. Posting a photo shopped image of you with the image of John Wayne replacing your head. And no explanation of why I should be tickled. Is this the most appropriate area for this thread you started?
To my mind it would more appropriate to start a thread in another area of the forum and let the discussion flow with the many implications of the word skullduggery and how it impacts our reality at this time

I think most forum members are aware that wearing a mask is a form of deception. As the word implies from one of the dictionary definitions

dishonorable proceedings; mean dishonesty or trickery: bribery, graft, and other such skulduggery.
an instance of dishonest or deceitful behavior; trick.

just my thoughts.

I thought it was a bit of rather dark humor. I will not try to explain to you why it might be funny, to some at least. I think it's funny that you think it's a picture of me with the Duke's head superimposed. Lol, it's just a picture of John Wayne. I liked the look of what could be mild disgust on his face, so I made a meme ok?

Posting a photo shopped image of you with the image of John Wayne replacing your head.

That comment threw me for a loop for a moment. :huh: I don't think I've seen a picture of John Wayne in years. I was never a big fan of his style or movies. However this thread reminded me of something I read yesterday so thought I'd post it.

John Wayne’s son Ethan came out in defense of his father after Democrats in Orange County attacked the elder Wayne as racist and voted to change the name of John Wayne Airport.

I thought it was a bit of rather dark humor. I will not try to explain to you why it might be funny, to some at least. I think it's funny that you think it's a picture of me with the Duke's head superimposed. Lol, it's just a picture of John Wayne. I liked the look of what could be mild disgust on his face, so I made a meme ok?

Apologies for my ignorance and drawing conclusions, the post by SummerLite, highlighted this.

Back
Top Bottom