Small SOTT error needs attention

Hello, error in the copy of the article posted recently on fr.sott, this one :
At the begining of the article, the 3 points listed, the 2nd one is "broken", some text is repeated.

Ce gouvernement de menteurs manipulateurs violents et cyniques, malgré toute sa puissance, ne peut pas indéfiniment me forcer à faire ce que je ne veux pas. J'ai senti en moi une détermination qui m'a surprise moi-même.Hello, error in the copy of the article posted recently on fr.sott, this one :
At the begining of the article, the 3 points listed, the 2nd one is "broken", some text is repeated.
This is still the case. The repeated text (from point #3, after point #2) is :
"Ce gouvernement de menteurs manipulateurs violents et cyniques, malgré toute sa puissance, ne peut pas indéfiniment me forcer à faire ce que je ne veux pas. J'ai senti en moi une détermination qui m'a surprise moi-même."

There are several mistakes (including a major one) in this article on French SOTT :

Here is what the text should be :
Des soignants de Dax, Bayonne et Mont de Marsan ont mis en scène, à leur façon, la répression subie de la part du gouvernement et plus directement, de leur hiérarchie.

Depuis le 15 septembre 2021, tout soignant ou agent travaillant dans les mêmes locaux est soumis à l'obligation vaccinale sous peine de suspension pour les salariés, ou d'interdiction de travailler pour les libéraux.

Pressions psychologiques, humiliations, culpabilisation, infantilisation, voilà ce que subissent ceux qui refusent de prêter leur corps à la Science.

Car s'injecter une substance en phase expérimentale (phase 3 jusqu'à 2022), c'est prêter son corps à la Science.

The main mistake is : "la répression subit par le gouvernement et (...) leur hiérarchie."
First, the adjective is subie (past participle of the verb subir), and not subit.
Moreover, the meaning of the expression is the reverse of the reality : that the repression is against the government (and the nursing staff hierarchy), and not from them against the nursing staff itself !

So this mistake (at least) should be corrected.

In the article Stoicism, Materialism and the Search for Divinity -- Sott.net, in section below

"Stoicism is one way I think that can help. I recently watched this excellent lecture by Michel Sugrue, where he explains the Stoic philosophy through one of its exponents, the emperor Marcus Aurelius."

Video on the link is unavailable due to
"Video unavailable
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Michael Sugrue."

Also video attached below that section is not available as well. :(

Found this one in a header - b and p interchanged:

Dead baby humbpack whale found near Honolulu, Hawaii​

Hello. On the French SOTT, this quote from Abraham Lincoln is displayed in the right column :
L'opinion publique est la clé. Avec l'opinion publique, rien ne peut faillir. Sans lui, rien ne peut réussir. Celui qui manipule les opinions est plus important que celui qui applique les lois.
It should be : "sans elle, rien ne peut réussir" because in French opinion has feminine gender ("publique" is the feminine form of "public").

Also a little remark.

The title of this article :
claims that the recent Arte TV's broadcast about the secondary effects of Covid-19 vaxes was on air during the night (implying that Arte tried to "hide" it) -- but it was then only a rerun/repeat broadcast. The initial broadcast was at 13:00 on February the 8th.

So, as well as the original article on France-Soir :
I'd suggest to edit the title and remove "à 4h10 du matin".

Back
Top Bottom