Sleep paralysis, OBEs and Dark Entities - Newbie

weirdHealth

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everybody, I'm new here and I'm really grateful to have found this forum!

I know there's another topic in this sub genre about the Grim Reaper, I read it and found it very interesting…
I simply want feedback on my own experience, because well I'm frightened.

A little background, I've been working really really hard to get signed to a record label and yesterday I received a message indicating that may very well happen. I've struggled with substance abuse and alcohol for some time now and when I heard the news I was so overwhelmed with emotion I went and got some booze. It wasn't excitement I was feeling it was anxiety and feelings like I was inadequate and not capable of achieving this milestone in my music endeavors.

I wanted my subconscious to work on these inadequacy issues, so I prepared myself for some dream work.

I took _http://nootriment.com/phenibut/]http://nootriment.com/phenibut/ (Phenibut) slapped a nicotine patch on (it helps me dream lucidly) and took a big, immediate-release niacin pill. I take the niacin because I enjoy the flushing sensation, and the pulsating of the blood through my body helps me to lay still without moving.

I also placed orange calcite crystals and selenite crystals in a beanie and wore it. I placed a large Carnelian Stone over my heart chakra and had a piece of tangerine quartz pointing from it up to the orange calcite crystals on my head. I drank a large glass over water, as I had 4 beers a few hours earlier, and laid down to dream.

This is where it got interesting.

I experience sleep paralysis very often. At least 10 times a month. However this time, I would experience the paralysis, wake up, get up from my bed and realize I'm still sleeping. My room would be the exact same, and it was exactly like I was awake, although it felt different. This happened a week ago or so, and I'm starting to think that I've been having OBEs.

So the progression of my experience last night went like this.

1. I'm sleeping, Oh great Sleep Paralysis again. Instincts kick in and I try desperately to wake myself.
2. "Success I can move!", I'm in my room. (Or so I think) I quickly notice that something doesn't feel right and crap I'm still sleeping.
3. When I realize Im still sleeping the "OBE" ends and I'm back in my body but still paralyzed. I try to imitate my methods before to wake up and...
4. Success I'm awake. Wait, crap I'm not. I'm in my bed, looking around my room like i was awake sitting up, but I'm asleep. I'm Having an OBE while being in the same physical spot as my body.
5. This cycles through a few time and I find myself becoming more and more desperate to wake up, fear is filling me, I'm trying to yell help, I may have actually been yelling help I'm not sure. But I start pinching myself, trying to hurt myself to wake up.
6. So Finally I give it a break, Im back in my bed, awake, but asleep. I mean I'm literally lucidly dreaming about looking around my room from my body, but it's not this dimension.
7. I try to take it easy, and thats when The Freaking Grim Reaper pops up at the end of my bed. It was a big black hooded ominous, being, that as I felt, wanted to take my life. I felt it sucking and even felt sensations of the life being sucked out of me. I'm not a christian, but i was using every cheesy movie line I could think of, "In the name of christ, leave me alone!" Sort of crap. I also found a source of fight within me, I was pissed and the fear turned into anger towards this being. It said somethings I should have written down.
8. Suddenly I'm back looking around my room and the Reaper is gone. Again I'm like having an OBE except I'm in the same position my physical body is.
9. A little, Golem like dude appears and he doesn't seam to be as threatening as the reaper was. He simply tells me somethings and then...
10. I actually wake up, for real in my bed.

So that's my experience, I've read that dark figures can appear to scare people from pursuing OBEs, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Would love to hear feedback. Thank you and blessings!

-Jake

Welcome to the forum Jake. We ask new members to introduce themselves in the newbies board , telling us a little about how they found the forum, whether they have read any of the books recommended here and anything about themselves that they feel comfortable sharing. You can look at other posts in that board if you wish to see how others have done it.

Regarding your experience, if you use the keywords "sleep paralysis" or "OOBE" in the search bar at the top right corner, you can read previous discussions on these topics. Here is one thread for your reference
Some tips for getting out of sleep paralysis and the spontaneous OOBE .

You should look into the documentary the entity First, Because It is really Ironically interesting, A Little Scary But Interesting.. It Is Odd Though, I have never heard the Little Goblin dude One Before?... Not Heard before, But Odd Enough I Personally have seen a Little Elf ? Maybe You could say Goblin? After a Extremely white light in the left corner of my eye then Walks he in my Room and I begged!! Saying in my mind Telepathically Because I couldn't Speak nor Move!! Please Don't Take Me Any Where please !! And He Walked Back into The light He came From By My door And Then Left I finally could move again I do not recall ever shutting my Eyes During this whole thing I was terrified I finally could move and jumped up and Ran Upstairs Scared to go back to my Room For hours I have only had this Happen One time That I know of ... :cry: What Was That ?? Watch the Entity ok The Old Hag and The Black Hooded Guy Your Talking about He Is seen A .. lot all over the World Very Strange?

Welcome to our forum heathersmagic :D!

As obyvatel wrote, it is recommended that you introduce yourself:

obyvatel said:
Welcome to the forum Jake. We ask new members to introduce themselves in the newbies board , telling us a little about how they found the forum, whether they have read any of the books recommended here and anything about themselves that they feel comfortable sharing. You can look at other posts in that board if you wish to see how others have done it.

Regarding your experience, if you use the keywords "sleep paralysis" or "OOBE" in the search bar at the top right corner, you can read previous discussions on these topics. Here is one thread for your reference
Some tips for getting out of sleep paralysis and the spontaneous OOBE .

Interesting to read about your OOBE experience. I have tried OOBE several times and at some points I had sleep paralysis every night. The problem for me was that I fell asleep during that thin line of being awake in your mind while your body is asleep. Those time, my dreams became lucid and I came into some kind of weird world. I saw things, just weird, -flicked- up stuff. Some freaked me out while others used made no sense at all.

Anyway I cannot say anything about your experience or about the reaper. What I wanted to say is just that, even when I was at this dreaming state of mind, I'd say a stage between lucid and astral. breathing regularly has always broke my sleep paralysis. Sometimes I cannot even move my head and still being able to use the breathing technique to wake up.
But I don't chase anymore for OOBE, simply because I think I'm not ready to experience it, since the fear is too strong for me.
Remember that you have to protect yourself to the dark evil before you enter the astral world. :halo:

Sorry for posting a message that doesn't provide an answer for your request.

Back
Top Bottom