Sixth Sense and Dreams

T

treefield

I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience.
I'm very good at reading people. It has been an important tool, one that has helped me avoid unhealthy and unsafe situations. What happens immediately upon meeting certain people, is I get a flash on what their core issue is. I only get the flash when I meet people who have unresolved, and sometimes, deeply rooted issues. I realize what I'm seeing is the person behind the "mask". I'm "seeing" them as they really are. That spontaneous flash is like having someone confess something to me, non verbally. I usually find out later that my insight was correct. I noticed the skill evolved a little further a few years ago. I had dreams about these individuals and in them they showed me their intentions or future actions. For instance, the person might tell me in my dream what their motives were. In other dreams I see events involving them and then see the events unfold in real time. This happens frequently.
My question is where is this information coming from? Are these people sharing with me on a non-verbal level or am I sensing on my own?
While I keep a safe, polite distance between myself and those I flash on, oddly enough, they seem to view me as someone who can help them. Has anyone else had this experience? What is it?

Get out of my head ..... aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh. ~Runs screaming from the room~

Oops! Oh no!
If it makes you feel any better, I can't read people online.

Who is Bestor? Oh, and, btw, do people realise that some people might be 'manipulated' better face-to-face and others, better 'long distance' (internet).... weird.

Still trying to work out what my cats are doing (to me).....

I think they may be trying to manipulate me into opening 3rd density portals (for them). It really is quite funny. I think they may 'believe' that different 'doors' might, by some feat of feline logic, lead to different destinations. There may be some parallels here, between 3rd & 4th density.

treefield said:
I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience.
I'm very good at reading people. It has been an important tool, one that has helped me avoid unhealthy and unsafe situations. What happens immediately upon meeting certain people, is I get a flash on what their core issue is. I only get the flash when I meet people who have unresolved, and sometimes, deeply rooted issues. I realize what I'm seeing is the person behind the "mask". I'm "seeing" them as they really are. That spontaneous flash is like having someone confess something to me, non verbally. I usually find out later that my insight was correct. I noticed the skill evolved a little further a few years ago. I had dreams about these individuals and in them they showed me their intentions or future actions. For instance, the person might tell me in my dream what their motives were. In other dreams I see events involving them and then see the events unfold in real time. This happens frequently.
My question is where is this information coming from? Are these people sharing with me on a non-verbal level or am I sensing on my own?
While I keep a safe, polite distance between myself and those I flash on, oddly enough, they seem to view me as someone who can help them. Has anyone else had this experience? What is it?
I had experiences like that but not as same as yours and not as intense as yours. I usually read people's emotions, what they were feeling at the time and I can usually tell if they're lying or not during the conversations. Some called it "empathy." It usually comes naturally as flow. But, recently, I've lost it due to "love" and "anger" as clouding my flow. Just wanted to include it here.

Hi Treefield,
I to have these experiences and it has made me feel as though we all more connected than we realize. I meet people or just interact with people I know and usually follow my feelings and intution implicitly. However, if there is an issue going on with them or I somehow received more information from them during the interaction than I realized, then as soon as I am asleep the information plays out in my dreams. The problem is sometimes dreams are easy to interpret and other times I struggle to figure out what the images mean, they normally turn out to be very acurate. You mentioned you can pick up events in real time and I do this as well. My mom is from Germany and all of her family is there. However, if any of them become ill or die (as in two cases) I pick it up in my dreams before we get the official call via the telephone, in fact I kpet telling my mom once I saw her sister in the hospital and she argued with me about it because she had spoken with on the phone the day before and she was fine. However, my finaly called to check on her sister and she was in the hospital over a sudden stomach problem. Like I said I these people are thousands of miles from me and I do not see them often, but we are connected somehow.

Oh Treefield,
I wanted to finsih up with my earlier post (i had to stop and serve everyone dinner around here or they get cranky). However, I came to the planet this way. When I was little night after night I was terrified of my own dreams and kept the enitre house up, I was absolutley terrified of the dark and the images in my head when I wnet to sleep. My family called me Hexe, which is the Gereman word for witch and it hurt my feelings very much so, they just did not understand then, they still do not, but they respect what I see. I never ever tell anyone because people do not understand or they do not want to. I live in the south and am surrounded by bible thumpers who tried to convince me when I was younger that my vision was from satan---oh please spare me from them. At any rate this is why I am here, because my experiences do not fit in with what passes for religion, so there is clearly something else going on in this world, something we do not readlily see because we choose not to. I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom