Sinisterism

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Maybe this should go in the "Tickle Me" forum, but, hey, I think I found the anti-Political Ponerology book! It is claimed to be a "well researched and heavily documented study of evil in our time."

cover.jpg

Sinisterism is that narcotic substitute for genuine religious faith which lusts for power and which will lie and will use savagery without remorse to get power. Sinisterism is cannibalistic. It eats its own with special cruelty. The purpose of Sinisterism is to strip the human soul of love, truth and hope and to replace that love, truth and hope with hate, lies and fear. Sinisterists in modern history have called themselves by many names like "Nazi," "Bolshevik," "Radical Moslem," "Fascist," and other meaningless labels, but all are the same. The Judeo-Christian tradition trusts in God, so Sinisterists hate Jews, Christians, Israel, America and hate above all God. Sinisterists get special glee from sowing distrust between Jews and Christians, between America and Israel, and confusion among all those who would deny Sinisterists the right to be gods.
It's by Bruce Walker. << Bruce Walker is an author of more than one thousand online articles which appear regularly in periodicals like Intellectual Conservative, Enter Stage Right, and American Daily. Mr. Walker's print articles have appeared in national and professional journals like the Christian Science Monitor and Law and Order since 1990. His first book, Sinisterism: Secular Religion of the Lie, appeared in 2006 and has been rated by professional reviewers from three continents as among the essential books for our time. His second book, Sinisterism: Secular Religion of the Lie Revised Edition covers the critical area of Sinisterist Radical Islam as well as vast amounts of new material that did not appear in the original edition. Bruce is married and the father of four children. >>

It'll get hits on searches for "study of evil." Note how often fascists get the Nazi swastika backwards. Sheesh.

... and here's the partner philosophy to Sinisterism, called Culturism. This one basically says that multiculturism is a disaster, and that the US should be, religiously and judicially, like Saudi Arabia, but Christian, of course, and enforce the culture just as zealously. And militarily, America should be like, well, America. It promotes racism and division to the hilt.

"Multiculturalism robs us of the authority to protect our culture"

culturism-255x382.jpg

_http://www.amazon.com/Culturism-Word-Value-Our-Future/dp/0978577701/ref=sr_1_1/103-2071196-4759843?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191886633&sr=8-1

Weird.

And even stranger - Culturism smells more like cultism, they even have their own little compound on the front cover lolz.

I wonder about the phonetics there, Culture, Cult... the Cult of Official Culture.... what is 'culture' exactly?

Couple definitions from m-w.com...

2. the act of developing the intellectual and moral faculties especially by education
- Found that one amusing given the lack of intellectual and moral development among my compatriots, especially due to their lack of an education in the public schools.

5. a: the integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for learning and transmitting knowledge to succeeding generations b: the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; also : the characteristic features of everyday existence (as diversions or a way of life} shared by people in a place or time <popular culture> <southern culture> c: the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization <a corporate culture focused on the bottom line> d: the set of values, conventions, or social practices associated with a particular field, activity, or societal characteristic <studying the effect of computers on print culture> <changing the culture of materialism will take time — Peggy O'Mara>
Interesting, so our culture has been hijacked by psychopaths, which use their zombie box to generate a pseudoculture that is then imitated by the populace at large. To think that this guy, John Press, thinks that the blacks, muslims, and mexicans are to blame... yeesh. So much ignorance it's astounding, then again he may not be ignorant, he may be pushing an agenda. It still hurts my head either way.

Back
Top Bottom