Singularity = functional 7D aptitude?

Peam said:
I gotta hand it to you godchaser, great stuff. :rotfl: :thup:

Come on own up, you've managed to get hold of one of those random word salad generaters havn't you. :rotfl:

There are substances that can have such a neurological effect. Detoxification may be in order.

Hey Tiger, i think i'll try that when i get the time, later. Possibly i'll just pull from my text, which is admittedly dense, and go from there. Apologies.

Hi Ana- what you are suggesting simply isn't possible. We're not talking about a cube in a round hole.

Again; my apologies Peam. Wish you would call me Chris.

:D

Talk later...

or i'll give it'a try.

:lol:

-

Quote from godchaser:

One; it has to be said again, as we know, that sepertaton is illusory -so connectivity in and of ONE-SELF in occupancy of mutliple-chassis is the consequence of natural-law.

"Yes that's true, separation is illusory, and the fact that we cannot understand each other is the proof of the validity of your statement. You live in your own world, choosing your own words to give meaning to your own reality, and, until you are able to see yourself and us, there isn't and there will be no possible union, just because the barrier of your own and "singular world", your illusion is too high."

"It is amazing how wishfull thinking separates us irremediably."

-Ana

Quote from wishfull thinking, Ana posted in response to me above:

According to the Cassiopaeans, this is a fundamental property of the service to self orientation. The core idea of wishful thinking is that one prefers one's personal subjective preference over knowledge of the objective state of matters. This is a statement to the universe to the effect that the being does not wish to exist in said universe because the being's fantasies are preferred. This then ties with the idea of the thought center of non-being and separation of self from all which is.

In the third density wishful thinking does not physically bend reality, it only hampers perception. In the fourth density wishful thinking, so the Cassiopaeans suggest, has the effect of quite concretely forming a sort of reality bubble. In densities beyond the fourth, pure service to self cannot exist as active beings presumably because the increased freedom of these densities would make it so the entity simply collapsed on itself and ceased interacting, living fully in a solipsistic bubble or collapsing into inanimate matter.

Hey Ana, and anyone else reading with their particular interest. I came to this thread to get some specific answers; and i have. Just not the answers i was expecting. It's {synchronous} you quoted the excerpt there, which i suppose is par for the course.

:)

-Before i try and respond, i want to pose two questions that will dispel the misunderstandings at hand, whether a supposed 'singularity' has been realized anywhere, to date; or not(?) I suspect they may well get a response.

-How many estimated "singularity" events, are presently counted?

-What are the invariably shared similarities among them?

To that, this film is very good:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1079797626827646234&ei=H5rTStGBA5LiqgKX8dWgBA&q=building+gods#

As it is, i had been considering some things along the lines of 'seperation' or OUR (subjective appreciation) of connection. Tiger mentioned to try and break things down into a few sentences, which i guess would be alright for my own text. But what you're speaking to and quoting above Ana, ties in with what i have posted, far more succinctly. Here again, posting on this thread wasn't my interest.

In any event i'll quickly outline my thinking, i've nevertheless been going over; to try and get at some substance. It motioned around in things you quoted, like, how do we (objectively view) 'pure service to self', or that of the World? -Other things like, Staying or going when the Wave rolls in? -Is staying or going synonymous (in a practical sense?) How could it not be, broadly speaking. -This was generally the meander of how i was looking at things. Which pushed me to thinking about something Laura mediated w/the C's, in asking whether we could help facilitate passage for those fixed in a loop, in other dimension-projection. (Flight 19, by ex.) The C's said sure; just build an electro-magnetic generator. Seems that for the them to try and orchestrate help in this regard would be like trying to teach a Gorilla how to fly a 747.

Which then had me at the Parent-Child depiction of US and the C's.

Point being when i read your post and saw this: "..pure service to self cannot exist as
[active beings] - [presumably] -because the [increased freedom] of these densities.." -i realized a few things. One is the C's have not experienced what a so-called singularity implies in either a manifest and or, ethereal-environment(?) (At least by the self-perspective from which they exchange w/us presently. Certainly perspectives change in an expansive motion.) And when i say 'what a singularity implies', i mean THEY haven't yet experienced a progressively sweeping connection in and of a societal-solidarity, or what is an omnipresent-connection among a society.

Which was a little shocking in the same way a child realizes for the first time that Mom and Dad are fallible, seemingly-vaunerable, and don't know everything. (Which clearly makes perfect sense and no doubt they have pointed this out, repeatedly.) And i well realize it is somewhat childish and gullible to view the C's as perfect, not that i saw it like this quite so literally. Neverthless, to try and draw up what i'm getting at: the 5D reality they speak of is what we will similarly be available to {presumably} in this worldly-dimension, through Viritual Reality-scenario. More to point, when they talk about "-in densities beyond the fourth - a pure service to self cannot exist as [active beings] - [presumably]" - {"because the increased freedom of these densities would make it so the entity simply collapsed on itself and ceased interacting.. living fully in a solipsistic bubble or collapsing into inanimate matter."}

This was really eye-opening and compelling, becasue they apparently have never experienced or viewed an emergent-reality, as well(?) Which simply means, and this will likely be a doosey of a run-on sentence. (Quick note on that: i went back and read my two earlier posts, and they didn't make any sense to me, either. LOL!!! -But true enough: they flowed real good when i didn't read so fast.) As it is; an 'emergent-reality' is the merger of a progressive, societal-interactive display - in and of a virtual reality-projection - in a seeming envelope, that is our real-reality, yet 'expansive' by consequence of this creative display -thus progressively culminating in a collage of the two realities - whereby no distinction clearly exists, or is found meaningful, between what is seemingly virtual-reality, or real-reality.. when such-societal interactive union is inextricably, cooperative.

{That's universe-dimension-creation, if i understandably lost anyone there.}

Simply put, it is quite literally the dynamic of "how {wishful thinking} separates us, irremediably" -not only finding a {remedy} - but has seemingly discovered its remedy; effortlessly, through the very entropic-activity that percipitated its perceived [seperation]. The "Work" of density maturation is effectively, {effortless}- by nature of OUR-collective predisposition to be of service to ONE/OURSELVES, even when WE seemingly are not aware of said predisposition of ONE is ALL & the same.

-I can envision OUR-SELVES looking in on us, at such times as that; and saying with a proud Mom & Pop-like grin ..WE know them.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Looking over more of the quote here:

"In the third density, wishful thinking does not physically bend reality, it only hampers perception."

Certainly for us to be able to facilitate the creation of manifest-dimension/projection; we'll need to have the 'knowledge' to do so. Programmable matter, nanorobotics, claytronics, and many technological interexchanges will succeed our present inability to "bend-reality" ..by consequence of our capacity in malleable-interface with-environment.

My sentiment earlier of the C's, reminds me of similar regard we must have all heard from family or friends; many times, over the phone. By using the phone, we closed the gap of supposed distance and seperation, and were enriched for the experience. ..Feeling that a [seemingly] expeditious pace in our experiential-"Work", that is fulfilled through the medium of 'technological integration'. (However natural this evolutionary progression obviously must be.) But is nevertheless found to be egoistic, or usurps higher appreciation- seems an equally natural response. All be it profoundly contrary the natural activity and momentum of successful, integrative-socialization.. finding a way. Technological momentum is exactly this, and nothing More or Less. Can't be anything else. It is what is, like all things are. Although i can't argue that apparently such an extraordinary display of unified societal success, in its infinte diversity, is [seemingly] atypical(?) Least as the C's have presently seen, heard or experienced from their vantage, right now.

{Remedy} is clearly present.. in is as much as WE presently perceive "wishful thinking"(?) -apparently.

In any event, a manifest ability to change one's own environment at their discretion, (all be it infallibly synchronous of ALL-directly participating, and indeed w/all those who are indirectly participating. After all, WE are OURSELVES, in and of infinite depiction.) ..Undoubtedly bespeaks and reflects the perpetual-activity of a 'Wave'. In other words, i project a reality in a seamless and seemingly anticipatory coexistence of what you project, and so on and so forth. Not unlike the synchronous dilagoue of the transcripts and general discourse we enjoy in our daily goings on. Yet with an appreciable-solidarity or connection beyond that of subjective interpretation; at least as we perceive {subjective-choice} - or practical assertion of {objectivity} -as we se it today.

So a so-called 'successful'-reality is literally an intractable cooperative. Which by definition, exhibits inalienable seventh-density prowess -once achieved -regardless of one's infinite choices of manifest and or projected depiction, they may or may not choose to inhabit. Fundamentally this may well be why the C's and others are so intently interested(?) A coalescence of malleable, progressive intelligence- seemingly functioning in an efforless manner of clarity. Admittedly must be quite a prospective show(?) One that WE are all very interested(?) Particulary so, given its apparent infrequency of maturation, to OUR present recognition(?)

Last question:

-Is a so-called 'singularity'-exercise, beyond the perception of the C's?

Cheers,

Chris

-

Chris -- I just posted to wish you luck with your reading, but I think your last shorter post just got modified to a much longer one. Not having had a chance to read the post you just updated, I think your original suggestion to catch up on your reading is probably a good one. It will probably clear a lot up for you in terms of where forum members are coming from since I see you said that the answers you have received so far aren't the ones you were expecting.

I do feel that this has the flavor of baiting:

Is a so-called 'singularity'-exercise, beyond the perception of the C's?

I also notice that Galahad's response seems to have flown right by you:

For anyone who is identified with the soul, there is no reason to wish to achieve immortality via a technological singularity. We are already immortal. Through the Work, we can achieve a state where we remain conscious of our past lives. But it is done through esoteric development, not technological development.

I would speculate that such longings for material immortality would be the expression of those beings we call organic portals, beings who have no ability in this lifetime to connect with the higher centres, the means by which we become aware of the deeper issues of existence and of our higher selves.

Yes, that was my sense of things as well, shijing-

No offence intended. On the contrary... clearly. To that- tech is a perfect fit here, was my meaning of unexpected answers. Although i understand your defensiveness. Can't be easy to speak to folks about such things as discussed here. Hat's off. As it is, you should stop and read my post.

-Forgot to mention earlier that if anyone intends to watch the film- be sure to click on the little box to pull up the big-screen view.

Highly enjoyable and thought provoking documentary. And is unquestionably, far more adept at communicating, than myself.

Provided the opportunity - the tech progression they directly speak of, is inevitable.

-Hope the questions garner a response.

Kind regrards,

c

-

Again, please accept my apologies shijing.

Just read your edit.

If you read my post you'll see why Galahad's thoughtful response isn't relevant to my questioning. That's to say, his response and quotes are not at cross purpose, from where i speak. Shame i couldn't make that clear. As it is, my questioning incidentally, was not an intention of interaction. I simply meant to qualify my questions to Laura, originally.

C

-

godchaser said:
Point being when i read your post and saw this: "..pure service to self cannot exist as
[active beings] - [presumably] -because the [increased freedom] of these densities.." -i realized a few things. One is the C's have not experienced what a so-called singularity implies in either a manifest and or, ethereal-environment(?) (At least by the self-perspective from which they exchange w/us presently. Certainly perspectives change in an expansive motion.) And when i say 'what a singularity implies', i mean THEY haven't yet experienced a progressively sweeping connection in and of a societal-solidarity, or what is an omnipresent-connection among a society.

Sez who?

Why are you assuming what the C's have and have not experienced? You are, in fact, making gargantuan leaps of assumption. The rest of your post that I have not included here is more mental meandering based on assumption.

Could you please provide data to back up this assumption of yours? (hint - it's not possible to do so)

godchaser, please read the Wave, in its entirety, before posting further. You appear to not be willing to listen to the input given by others and, thus, continue on with your soliloquy - this forum is not for soliloquies. Please - read the Wave in its entirety and then come back and join us in conversation.

Hi Chris --

godchaser said:
No offence intended. On the contrary... clearly. To that- tech is a perfect fit here, was my meaning of unexpected answers. Although i understand your defensiveness. Can't be easy to speak to folks about such things as discussed here. Hat's off. As it is, you should stop and read my post.

Yes, I will read your post. And I was not offended, so there is no need to apologize, nor was I feeling 'defensive', as I don't feel under attack personally -- I was merely pointing out to you the way your question came across, as-phrased, because it seems indicative of an attitude where you perceive your role as being here to educate, when perhaps you perhaps should be focusing first on learning. I think you have received some valuable feedback on this topic, but I also feel that you have a tendency to deflect the recommendations that are given to you, often blaming your inability to clarify your thoughts:

godchaser said:
Again, please accept my apologies shijing....If you read my post you'll see why Galahad's thoughtful response isn't relevant to my questioning. That's to say, his response and quotes are not at cross purpose, from where i speak. Shame i couldn't make that clear. As it is, my questioning incidentally, was not an intention of interaction. I simply meant to qualify my questions to Laura, originally.

Also note, that participation in the forum implies interaction. Normally when someone suggests a question for the C's, other forum members will look for a way to resolve the questions on our own first. This is partly because we are striving to augment our own abilities to answer difficult questions and become more self-sufficient in the process, and partly out of consideration to Laura and the other members at the sessions who have to prioritize what they will be using the session for. In this case, several members suggested that you might want to consider more carefully problems inherent in your assumptions about the 'singularity', as a way of resolving your question on your own. Instead of more deflection, I think that anart's advice is quite good:

anart said:
godchaser, please read the Wave, in its entirety, before posting further. You appear to not be willing to listen to the input given by others and, thus, continue on with your soliloquy - this forum is not for soliloquies. Please - read the Wave in its entirety and then come back and join us in conversation.

I'm guessing it won't take you long to get through the Wave, and after you have assimilated it you will be able to decide better if and how the forum fits your needs.

Hey Anart; i understand your frusration, but it's not of my making. I've already explained that i had no intention of interacting on this thread. -That my original post was in attempt to qualify my questions for the C's. This being said, i've nevertheless apologized for any difficulties i've obviously stirred up. To that, my subsequent posting was out of courtesy, which was a difficult task for me, given my apparent inability to communicate. It's an important issue to understand, so i stole the time and made the effort to my own benefit, obviously. (I've learned quite a bit.) Possibly others here, have as well.

With respect of my assumptions about the C's progressive status, i can only make 'objective' judgements from my own perspective 'knowledge'.
(Which is in part a learned awareness of the technological advances at hand; that will inevitably magnify OUR current 'singularity'-depiction -in what can only be described as an appreciable, practical, and functional significance - provided the opportunity.) Certainly this is from where you're seemingly drawing contention, to the contrary. Which is obviously the way of things. If my practical judgements are inaccurate to some measure, how so, specifically? Which again, was why i have asked the C's the questions, beyond intentions otherwise.

My warm regards to the community here, that i am obviously a welcomed part. My kind thanks.

Chris

-

Hey shijing; got'a run just now. But i'll be back around later to read your post and reply.

Talk later,

c

-

godchaser said:
One is the C's have not experienced what a so-called singularity implies in either a manifest and or, ethereal-environment(?) (At least by the self-perspective from which they exchange w/us presently. Certainly perspectives change in an expansive motion.) And when i say 'what a singularity implies', i mean THEY haven't yet experienced a progressively sweeping connection in and of a societal-solidarity, or what is an omnipresent-connection among a society.

First of all, 7th density is a sweeping connection, to use your words, of all possible universes hence you are in no way talking 7th density. If you want a math term that is perhaps more 7th density-like try "simplex" instead of "singularity".

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/simph.html#simphyy

If you think of the Cs as massless particle beings connected such that they are one yet many then the Cs interacting among themselves could be a very advanced example of what you are talking about. If you are connecting people, you are going to be quite limited by our particles having mass. The best you can do is to get 4th density tech and use windows/portals to do a lot of spacetime manipulating/viewing. Again as pointed out to you, much of this is Service to Self thinking though there are 4th density Service to Others observers.

godchaser said:

Hey Anart; i understand your frusration, but it's not of my making.

I'm not frustrated - at all, in any way. I am merely pointing out the fact that you are posting noise and nothing more at this point and giving you an opportunity to continue to interact on this forum. This opportunity is contingent on you having enough self-control to stop posting and to finish reading the Wave series before posting again. If you cannot do that, your posting privileges will be suspended. Since you are having rather extreme difficulty understanding what several members of this forum are saying to you - I hope I've made it very clear.

Yes Anart, i too think that is the best course, presently.

I expressed as much earlier, and to shijing today; that i had come to feel it was a strained approach, also. As it is, your unnecessary defense of the C's in making fruitless requests of documentation, was cause in my suggestion you were 'frustrated' -rather than diligent, perhaps; as mod.-responsibilites require. Much thanks- may i add incidentally; for all you do. I much appreciate being able to access the efforts, so apparent here.

-Also: for sake of my further interaction here, i need to be very clear on some impressions you bring up shijing. It was never my sense of things that i was {necessarily} subject to a role of 'teacher'.. particulary so in 'deflecting' other's interaction, to further my attempts at making myself underestood. My additional posting was nothing less than warmly reciprocating, in courteous response to profound misunderstandings of the Univrsal-Dynamics at play. (Simply put, i know what i'm talking about.)

-Which is to say that i have also mentioned already: in addition to excusing myself; that i am looking forward to the reading. (I've long ago figured out that an inability to genuinely interact w/others in reconciling one's 'self-control' doesn't afford much in return, Anart. -As you're obviously aware.

I feel i am fortunate to be exposed to the learning here. Much gratis.

Last thing: in response to Blue.

-Great insight there, not to mention the foundation you prompt, but neverthless labored in our seeming necessity in a practical, dualistic approach. (Philosophically and practically speaking.) I was going to e-mail you, in saying as much; and offer up some great books you'll no doubt enjoy. fyi -Your e-mail is hidden, if you overlooked that inadvertently when you signed up.

_http://www.spinbitz.net

In short, the material there will illuminate my poetic march here; that you rightly identified as: "all [possible] universes". Which is a 'singularity'/7D-perspective, defined. -In leading of my hopes the questions will make the cut; it has to be said for all looking at the questions with interest. That simply because the C's are unable to perceive 7D {practically} - much less fully envision its {functional} breadth and depth(?) It nevertheless seems reasonable that there is much in the way of an 'awareness' they could associate by proximity, so to speak- that could find some focus on point here(?)

-Possibly my questions will be posed. They're far less superficial, and are obviously abundantly [possible] in their practicality; than has either been irresponsibly, or ignorantly suggested ..all be it innocently.

In that vein, let me clarify that it goes without saying that simply because the C's exchange is seemingly paradoxical, in so much as our {practical impressions, yet remain} that seventh density-perspective is above - or is beyond - is seperate -or is suggestive of transcendence. When in fact such singular-7D perspective is (literally both functionally & practically exhibited) in & of ALL -is adequate explanation of the fundamental misunderstandings i pointed to. By that i mean, we clearly can't transcend what WE are. In other words, dualistic fixation and subsequent disposition is inherently subject, by consequence. Which invariably leads to motions that necessarily suggest a 7D-perspective is not occupied or encapsulates, what is perceived egoistic or not "pure" self-servitude. Such functional and practical fulfillment in and of ALL is {natuarlly & necessarily, and of-course, perpetually inclusive} of all [possible] dimension/density-fulfillment/projection.

The implications of this are timeless, on many fronts. The least of which is that we are in fact already 7D card-holders. And is clearly meaningless, given we're seemingly mired in stark, practical motivator in soul-survival imperative. Nevertheless service to self, whether perceived as entropy or creative deliverance is ONE in the same, all be it an independent flux of transition or perspective-maturation. It's an important distinction to fully understand. It affects how we see and respond to our environment, in clarifying a 'knowledge' of ONE-self.

-And for no other purpose than to exonerate ourselves from further soul-crushing, brimstone.

Residual duality remains still! - in similar dogma of Church & State.

LOL!

Cheers

Talk later -down the road,

Chris

-

godchaser's posting privileges have been suspended to allow him to read and get up to speed a bit so any responses to this post of his will not receive a reply in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom