Singularity = functional 7D aptitude?

Ah- many pardons but i have a late date, so i've got the time to swing back around and try and clarify this:

"Nevermind the fact that such earthly existence is but one of infinite expressions of 'self' we'll be able to participate in, given our seventh density-facility."

The significance of this is having the ability to take MANIFEST, and or projected form in all manner of dimension; INTACT, of seventh-density perspective, or what is a fulfilled perception of being in and of ONE. This is the reality, in light of this functionally-fulfilled realization that there IS no seperation from one expression of oneself, to the next, provided adequate perspective. The wonder of it all, (at least to my mind), is all our speciation, or new expression of oneself, we find ourselves. Or more accurately: create in and of onself, at least from disposition of this seventh density-perspective- is that such expression is inherently void the seemingly typical evolutionary necessity of (seperation/degrees of entropy), in navigating one's experiential expression. How's that for a run on sentence. (Provided of course, that this is our choice of endeavor.) Otherwise, we could participate in these new expressions of what's always been, (no such thing as a 'new'-soul) -in what is seemingly the typical evolutionary activity of bottom to top.)

Again, it seems redundant to participate in this manner, and not begin new expression of oneself in what's appreciably and practically, a utopian existence and proceed from there. Omnipotence: by design- can't be exempt infinite experiential expression. If such status of perception were, exempt; we'd cease to exist. (Clearly we're one with ourselves who currently hold residence in seventh density perspective, in so far as we associate this supposed seperation presently.) Be that as it may, i suppose there's room to argue the significance of trials by fire/bottom to top evolution, but that strikes me more in keeping with the seeming suggestion that entropy is neccesary to appreciate creative momentum. Here again, if that were the foundational reality of natural pulse, so to speak, we wouldn't be expansively predisposed.

ARRRG-

:evil:

:lol:

I think i made it worse...

i'm definitely sticking to the reading-

:)

Gonna be late-

cheers

-

godchaser said:
:lol:

'World Salad'

I like that.

-I appreciate your patience Peam, but the fundamental scope of what i've learned, is just that. It won't change with further learning.

Yes it can godchaser, although only if the needed effort is exercised, and you look and listen carefully to how others express themselves.
And above all, if instead of trying to impress, you pay attention to the message you wish to convey and to whom you want to convey.
Seems to me this is the only road to real comunication.

Oh Ana, i'm sure sorry you feel like that. -That's just how i talk. I ramble and stammer, and eventually i can make a point. However if i read your admonitions right, you may well be interested in what i'm trying to get across(?) -if i could just talk right.

:D

-Maybe some others are too.. possibly i can distill what i posted already.

C-t's question from the previous page is at the core of it.

He said:

"My understanding is that a technological singularity has nothing whatever to do with progression through the densities. It would simply be a phenomenon of 3D existence."

Simply, this is an impossibilty.

To outline why i'll just list a few things a so-called 'singularity' represents.

-Immortality: is achieved by way of uploading consciousness directly into computation itself, or quite literally the fabric of ALL.

-Uploading Consciousness: is a process by which we precisely map our brain, or what is our represented consciousness, and Whaala! We're in the Big Shake.

(Likely those that will upload themselves first, will follow cryogenic enthusiasts that have arranged to return by way of this pending technological availability in [mind-soul] mapping, or what is our brain replicated to exacting clarity. In the interim wait, they will habitat a VR world, or 'live in a jar' till such time as adequate chassis/new body is available to transfer their consciousness. Such 'Uploading' capability will likely be comercially available in less than a couple decades. Reasonable chassis to follow shortly thereafter. Should note: that many have suggested they'll simply migrate in computation beyond that of a fixed program/jar, in and of computation, and not return to manifest form here.)

Maybe when they find a better neighborhood?

-Transferring Consciousness: is the process of inhabiting an indestructable pseudo-diamondoid, nanorobotic, claytronic, synthetic chassis/body, thereby optimally (inhabiting) computation, in manifest form.

(Simply, it's the same as being DYNAMICALLY FUNCTIONAL in and of ALL, yet w/body. Which is what 7D is, without the body(?) Certainly this does not sustain any notion that when we transfer into comp., so to speak, that we'll instantly find ourselves self-appointed 7D card-holders. Obviously experience is the aid of such wisdom in practically applied practice/"lessons".)

*Incidentally can those that have moved beyond third density, return indefinitely, if they so chose?*

-Diamondoid: is diamond dust utilized in nanorobitic, molecular-manufacture.

-Pseudo-diamond: is a synthetic material that is harder than diamond by way of utilizing programmable matter.

-Molecular manufacture: is assemblage of one molecule at a time. (Which will lead to atomic manufacture.)

-Programmable matter is pliable matter, or moderate shape-shifting versatility. By ex. Intell will be manufacturing a cell phone that will increase to the size of a laptop at convenience, and back to pocket size when on the run. Best estimates suggest it'll be commercially viable in less than five years(?)

-Calytronics: is programmable matter coupled w/nanorobotic technology that will progressively enable 'Real Magic' capability.

(What we imagine- is then nearly instantly, manifestly-realized. Certainly this is leading of the capacity to literally and figuratively create dimensional-stage. By contrast, Virtual Reality is already making huge bounds, so its reasonable to suggest too; that our VR exhibitions will eventually merge with our present episode, we refer to as real-reality, given (Unity of ONE is universal law.) So necessarily, our new found creative juices will hold significant meaning in existing dimensions & OUR other density status relations. Which accounts for the tireless devotion we're regarded in one manner or another. Particularly when this devotion is US, and WE them. In any event, in light of this Universal-interexchange, we've obviously already accomplished the earthly reality i speak of here, and infinitely more thereof. (Given there's but ONE-soul and ONE-reality and WE are expansively, IT. To that, there's no seperation from one example of self to another in any manifest and/or projected form.)

-Nanorobots: are molecular sized, independently-programmable, smart robots that will eventuate that of supercomputer capacity, and beyond.

(To measure of conversation here: {good point Ana} -this technology is the facility by which we'll directly connect to "computation". As such, we'll (progressively) become far more intelligent. Moving from what will become a commonplace brilliance and genius, to iq's in the many hundreds, to thousands to tens of thousands and so-on. In reckoning all this tech., we have to keep in mind that computation is literally the fabric of "ALL". When we 'literally' & functionally embody ALL, we must then by consequence be inherently obliged a 7D-predisposition. *A universal-dynamic that is apparently in short supply in a lot of circles, considering our current STS v. STO exchange, that's seemingly typical(?)* As well, such [appreciable] predisposition equates an expeditious certainty in attainment of seventh density perspective. No need to save the world when we can save ALL. LOL! I make jokes, but nevertheless, conscientious determinism is the call to arms WE are responsible, here, then, and now. As it is, possibly this eventuated 'seventh density perspective' will more closely resemble an awareness in a manifestly disposed dimension/body, but again, i don't think this is possible, although obliged 'wisdom'-course. If so, this is a non-issue broadly speaking given we can move freely in all manner of dimension/projected form at will, also. We're not Fallen and can't get back; in the manner we were dysfunctionally predisposed in earlier "times".)

Extraordinary intelligence/computational integration, has its perks.

To that; initially intelligence augmentation will be the act of injecting molecular nanorobots into our cerebral cortex and they'll swarm the brain, facilitating heightend synaptic-response. Think photographic retention, and downloading a six pack of phd's w/the capacity to navigate the net through one's mind's eye, for lack of better description. Course this comes to unimagined intellectual latitude, (progressively speaking). And undoubtedly this process of 'augmentation' simply becomes that of transferring ourselves into a hyper-efficent synthetic brain/superhuman-shape shifting body. Again, we have to keep in mind that this third dimensional bodily-expression in no way prohibits our extra-dimensional choices beyond material exhibition, in view of our computational fortitude. Again, this can't be anything more than [optimally] modeling a ONE-soul activity we're already at play. WE have always been speciating OURSELVES in 'new' form of ONE, forever. Add to that, given this computational-interface: we're now more readily connected to those similarly modeled. The [appreciable] interdependent diversity such a 'singularity' suggests is measurably defined success.

Chris

-

Ana said:
And above all, if instead of trying to impress, you pay attention to the message you wish to convey and to whom you want to convey.
Seems to me this is the only road to real comunication.

Fwiw, I agree. No offense Chris, but the following quote may or may not, provide some useful information:

[quote author=Wendell Johnson]

The crucial point to be considered in a study of language behavior is the relationship between language and reality, between words and not-words. Except as we understand this relationship, we run the grave risk of straining the delicate connection between words and facts, of permitting our words to go wild, and so of creating for ourselves fabrications of fantasy and delusion.

The importance of these considerations is heavily underscored by the fact that we obtain the overwhelming bulk of our information and convictions by purely verbal means. It is also to be recognized that by far the greater part of what we communicate to others in the form of language is not words about facts in a direct sense; rather, it is predominantly made up of words about words.

Firsthand reports of direct experience comprise a relatively small proportion of the speech of most of us. Nevertheless, firsthand reports of direct experience must form the basis of our entire language structure, unless we are to live in a world of words that bears a gravely disordered relationship to the world of non-verbal reality.

This does not mean that our statements must always refer directly to immediate experience, to facts that can be pointed to or tangibly demonstrated. The referents of electron, for example, are not tangible things. The referents of if, to, and, yet, etc., are seldom very obvious. Just where does one usually find the referent of such a word as ability? One cannot, while speaking in Boston about rice culture in China, point to the referent of China.

We should be as clear as possible about this. The "tyranny of words" does not lie chiefly in the fact that frequently referents for them cannot be found immediately in the form of solid objects or well-defined events.

What is important is that eventually, by means of some sort of interlocking definitions, some rules for using one word in relation to another, we tie our statements down to first-order facts. These facts will not as a rule be observable at the moment they are referred to, but they should be observable in principle.

Language is never so boring, however, or so ineffectual, as when it is kept on the level of sheer enumeration of first-order facts. In order to say anything significant, one simply has to rise above that level, and the higher above it one can rise the more significant one's remarks become—provided the steps taken in rising, so to speak, are taken in an orderly fashion and can be readily traced back to the level of factual data.

The relationship between language and reality is a structural relationship. For purposes of personal adjustment or effective social organization, the structure of our language must correspond essentially to the structure of reality.
"People in Quandries", Wendell Johnson, 133-114
[/quote]

Hi godchaser,

You may wish to mull over that the intellect is the servant of the heart, where the foundation of expanded awareness resides.

Also, take a good look at the contribution to spiritual growth advanced technology has given us.

godchaser said:
Oh Ana, i'm sure sorry you feel like that. -That's just how i talk. I ramble and stammer, and eventually i can make a point. However if i read your admonitions right, you may well be interested in what i'm trying to get across(?) -if i could just talk right.

godchaser, I think more members than Ana feel like that. I know you have said that you want to be more clear, which is appreciated, but reading your posts for now is really hard-going -- working on trimming down your sentence length and phrasing your ideas more succinctly would be a generous act of external consideration. That being said, I want to go back and address a few points.

Laura would you ask the C's for an approximate date when our progressive technological advance, or pronounced-'Singularity' will take place? Seems it's synonymous a 7D awareness/'Grand Cycle' maturation, all be it void the activity of 'beginning again' when it's been realized....We'd have our cake and eat it too, so to speak.

Why do you make the assumption that there will even be a 'singularity' in the first place, or that such a thing (given the technological underpinnings you are describing) would be synonymous with 7D experience? I am not sure how much experience you have with the concept of densities as we discuss them here, but it seems like you are making the critical assumption that we can create a technological shortcut between our present density (third) and seventh density.

There are a number of reasons why this seems implausible, the biggest of which is that our reality is set up essentially as a school -- we are what we are, where we are, and 'when' we are to learn lessons appropriate to the level we are at. Being at third density implies a lot of further experience through fourth, fifth and sixth before we are able to arrive at seventh. Uploading our brains into the cosmos, if I understand you correctly, would essentially be cheating, and it seems to be very much the case that cheating is not allowed under universal principles. We have to follow the appropriate progression in our learning cycle(s), and any attempt to circumvent that will end in failure.

More practically, there are other reasons why we are not going to experience anything like a 'singularity' anytime soon, the reason being that if we understand our upcoming future correctly at all, then a major reality shift is due quite soon which will make this kind of technological progress extremely difficult if not impossible. There is, as it is hypothesized here, the upcoming Wave itself, one function of which will be to sweep those here in third density who are ready to 'graduate' on to fourth density as part of a natural phenomenon, not artificially induced in the way you are describing. It is also conjectured that we are due for a major cataclysm rather soon, involving at the very least cometary impact and possibly other things as well -- if true, current technological infrastructure is unlikely to survive this in any robust form. This is why the proper question is not when a singularity will happen, but if it will happen at all -- and that's a pretty big if.

So grand cyclical activity isn't requisite a re-start motion of beginning again, but is rather a reference of US infinitely dividing into more and more expressive form, therby creating this perpetual march of solidarity/Grand Cycle-activity, back into the fold. If this is so, and if i'm gathering it right, it is.. participation in seventh density omnipotence, or a fulfilled union in and of ONE -while in third density manifest form, is simply business as usual?

See, there's the rub -- you can't have 'participation in seventh density omnipotence, or a fulfilled union in and of ONE -while in third density manifest form' because third density isn't supposed to work that way. That's why there is a whole academy of New Agers currently barking up the wrong metaphysical tree, because they recognize the truth that at a fundamental level we are all one, but they try to apply that to our current experience, which is inappropriate at the level of third density where we learn our lessons by virtue of the fact that we experience separation.

All i said or meant to describe, must be: (by consequence of natural-facility) -the reality of our pending Earthly experience. Or at least one potential reality, provided timely resolve, and one's choice to participate. (Why anyone would choose to reject the capacity to fully acknowledge their Universal-solidarity, while maintaining manifest expression, i dunno?)

This involves two loaded assumptions which need unpacking. The first is that a 'singularity' is 'the (potential) reality of our pending Earthly experience' -- why would you think so? The second is that it is actually possible for someone to 'choose (not) to reject the capacity to fully acknowledge their Universal-solidarity, while maintaining manifest expression' -- why would you think anyone will have the power implicit in this decision?

The significance of this is having the ability to take MANIFEST, and or projected form in all manner of dimension; INTACT, of seventh-density perspective, or what is a fulfilled perception of being in and of ONE. This is the reality, in light of this functionally-fulfilled realization that there IS no seperation from one expression of oneself, to the next, provided adequate perspective.

This is the same problem again, and I am merely quoting you here to emphasize what I think is a fundamental misunderstanding on your part right now. If I understand you correctly, you want to gain the perspective you describe above from the vantage point of third density. You want to experience oneness -- have your cake and eat it too, as you say (and you know what they say about that) -- when that is not what you are here to do. That is reserved for seventh density, the Alpha and Omega as it were, and it is not appropriate in third. Or fourth, fifth, or even sixth for that matter.

[T]his technology is the facility by which we'll directly connect to "computation". As such, we'll (progressively) become far more intelligent. Moving from what will become a commonplace brilliance and genius, to iq's in the many hundreds, to thousands to tens of thousands and so-on. In reckoning all this tech., we have to keep in mind that computation is literally the fabric of "ALL". When we 'literally' & functionally embody ALL, we must then by consequence be inherently obliged a 7D-predisposition....To that; initially intelligence augmentation will be the act of injecting molecular nanorobots into our cerebral cortex and they'll swarm the brain, facilitating heightend synaptic-response. Think photographic retention, and downloading a six pack of phd's w/the capacity to navigate the net through one's mind's eye, for lack of better description.

The above is again a large cluster of assumptions that you discuss as though it is predestined, when I think it is anything but, for the reasons described above. It is always possible that we could enhance ourselves technologically in such a way that our perceptions would become transcendent to some degree -- but to the level of seventh density, I think not, and from the perspective of learning lessons -- our raison d'etre -- I think we might best hope not as well. I actually wonder what your hurry is to, essentially, become God? Why not smell the flowers along the way? ;)

godchaser said:
To outline why i'll just list a few things a so-called 'singularity' represents.

-Immortality: is achieved by way of uploading consciousness directly into computation itself, or quite literally the fabric of ALL.

-Uploading Consciousness: is a process by which we precisely map our brain, or what is our represented consciousness, and Whaala! We're in the Big Shake.

Am I right in thinking that what you’re basically asking and talking about is “when will the technology exist that my brain and therefore my personality can be downloaded into or merged with technology and in that way achieve immortality” ?

Isn’t the desire for survival of personality the way to entropy and primal matter?

Peam said:
Isn’t the desire for survival of personality the way to entropy and primal matter?

What I meant by personality, perhaps individuality would be a better term as in this exchange below.

Session# 991113
Q: Okay. I think we can use our brains to figure out the rest of it. Next question; a reader writes: "In [certain teachings],
man is viewed as a composite entity comprised of one being, supposed hopefully to be "in charge," and an enormous
number of separate entities in various states of Consciousness/unconsciousness, not completely dissimilar to the
description given in Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous." One of the critical differences between what the
Cassiopaeans are saying and what is given as fact in [these other teachings] is that, in them, one is taught that one is not
ultimately One, that an individual remains an individual to the upper reaches of evolution, and evolves as a "god."
A: The Grand Pulsation makes individuality a temporary state of being.
Q: By saying that the Grand Pulsation is only a temporary state of individuation, this means that all are One and return to
the state of Oneness.
A: Yes. If so, it is always true. All are ultimately "god."
Q: But they don't evolve as a god by remaining individual in the upper reaches of evolution?
A: What would be the purpose?
Q: I guess they are hung up on remaining individuals and becoming as "gods" for power and control issues... sort of ultimate STS.
A: Maybe that would work if time and linear reality were correct, but..

Chris, I am also one of those who find your posts very difficult to go through. Saying that, I will respond to the idea of the Singularity, by which, I think, you are referring to Ray Kurweil's idea.

I think it is a materialist, technotopic vision, one I would classify as dystopian. The idea that we can somehow upload our consciousness into a machine in order to achieve immortality comes from a materialist idea of what humans are, and what consciousness is. It is a focus on achieving immortality for what we call by various names, the false personality, the ego, the predator, at the expense of the soul.

For anyone who is identified with the soul, there is no reason to wish to achieve immortality via a technological singularity. We are already immortal. Through the Work, we can achieve a state where we remain conscious of our past lives. But it is done through esoteric development, not technological development.

I would speculate that such longings for material immortality would be the expression of those beings we call organic portals, beings who have no ability in this lifetime to connect with the higher centres, the means by which we become aware of the deeper issues of existence and of our higher selves.

Hi Chris, I too find your posts to be lacking in external consideration, mostly because you seem to be using words to try to impress rather than communicate; you write as if you are not considering your audience at all. No need to do that here - we are interested in the Real Chris, not what his personality thinks is important or impressive.

I'm also wondering if you've yet read the Wave and Adventure Series in their entirety - if not, it's a very good idea to do so, to get some perspective on what it is we do here (Galahad summed it up pretty well in his post...).

I understand from where you speak Ana, and i understand the obvious reality of the dystopian-scenario you rightly point to Galahad. Having said that, i think i'll be able to shed some better light on what i've been trying to get at. -Bear with me, i'll give it another try. It wasn't easy for me, but i made some deliberate effort to focus my writing.

"The relationship between language and reality is a structural relationship. For purposes of personal adjustment or effective social organization, the structure of our language must correspond essentially to the structure of reality."

-Wendell Johnson

Fine words there Buddy, i agree. And i sure appreciate you looking out for me, there.

Which was my notion to capitalize emphasis of US and THEM ..& THEN and NOW & FUTURE, as simply US & NOW-singularly as is accurate of ONE. Like a quiet reminder of what is, and has always been. That's to say we're all familar with the fact that seperation between consciousness is an illusion as is time, making it all the more obvious we need to constantly mediate the seeming contrast in all we say. Particularly when this universality is never more apparent when: WE or Reptillians & Co. by ex. are chewin' at OUR heels, all the while kicking US in the head. So to speak. -Nevermind tying in space/time-mutli-dimension goings on to this absentee-perspective we're mired. To that: Laura just made a post earlier about how it's funny that those that participate in ill-intent inevitable suffer as well.

How could it be otherwise.

As it is, the language of THEY are US, all be it impractical and irritating to consider and speak of it along these lines when WE are [seemingly] fighting for OUR very soul, rather than soul(s). More directly, we all are familiar w/the mantra 'we are one' yet we [seemingly] proceed like it ain't so(?) Which is never more apparent than when we think of time in rhythm of density maturation. (How quickly will we get there, when in fact WE are there, sort of thing.) Or when we perceive ('technology'/computation) as something foreign to MAN when it is the very fabric, or locomotion of existence itself. There is no medium, whether rigidly thought metallic and/or ethereal that fails this inextricable dynamic. Can't happen, can't be done.

This isn't word games Buddy, (not that it's lost on me i can't talk right.) :)

Which is to say intelligence is also finite, the same way OUR soul is ONE, and the same way there is but ONE reality, regardless of infinite depiction of same, or the vast-expanse of one's intelligence/knowledge. We're all aware that we are never More or Less than ONE, in any one density status, and or STS STO predisposition/perspective than the other. Given this finite law of the land, that can't be circumvented, conned or cheated by any stretch of the imagination. (No matter how compelling, the argument. ..Says that simply because WE (think faster, given our extraordinarily advancing iq's) -and can thereby experience and gain wisdom expeditiously; (in a described 'singularity' by way of 'technologial MAN/machine emergence) - in no way, shape, or form, exhibits anything less or more than what has existed.. always. Which is at the center of why a so-called 'singularity' is already realized in infinte dimension, and is as real as any other dimensional episode WE find ourselves, yet are presently unaware. And why it's as plausible and/or likely/unlikely, to take hold in OUR present dimensional-reference point as well.

When it's suggested that having our cake and eating it too is beyond what is OUR typical interaction on-going presently, this is yet another branch of the grand illusion in drawing up what is Worse and Better, Here and There, Us and Them, Now and Before, or what is to be the Future. (However practical the perspective may be.) Nevertheless, when we fail to maintain a vigilance in the fact that WE are presently occupied in an ALL-perspective; and perpetually so. -WE.. have yet again 'fallen' into this false sense of seperation or nesting in false-posture of segregation. Or how we may practically consider OUR-SELVES, in present form; short of OURSELVES in OUR C-form, be ex. Which is OUR reality, practically speaking: understood, but the point is this. It affects our perspective-ability to recognize the truth of being both the subject and photographer simultaniously. Which is what we are currently doing, yet short of any conscious awareness of it, or whatever we choose to call our "lessons" learned in depiction of ONE: functionally perceived. Which isn't a comparison- it's clearly the same exercise considering finite ONE is exactly that of expressed diversity, and infinitely so.

By expressed-diversity i'm speaking specifically too the technological prowess to inhabit many forms of self in many dimensions, through many density affirmations, simultaniously & concsiously. Simultaniously in the sense that we can directly-interface at will with our varied form of self, without interruption. (Least to measure of choice.) So to be very clear. Because we map our brains perfectly; and as such have literally transferred our consciousness into superhuman form and ethereal projection, is in no way suggestive of a clone anymore than WE are a clone of ONE. We can't cheat Mother Nature, anymore than reality of things can cheat us. Which is emphatically the [functional & practical reality of a considered tech.sing.], given our capacity of computational interface WE are approaching & presently occupied in other dimensioal-stage. Regardless of what happens here in the near future, (in how we practically view time and/or likely/unlikely outcome?) So the circumstance is simply what I experience from one form expression, will be instantly integrated to the other by way of OUR computational-interface-connectivity. Add to that, myriad forms could be that of anything we can dream up. Blue Whale, to Blue Jay, to anything suited the Halloween Bash.

BOOOOOO!

Remember, these chassis will have somewhat-moderate shape shifting capability.

It's a lot to consider, but it simply is not possible that it isn't the typical business and law of the land. Provided we don't forget the vigilance of beating this law into our skulls, is paramount in navigating and understanding the significance of singularity-potential; that such law of ONE, so to speak, dictates is indeed! - inevitable and has always been. And is the point of existence/"lessons". How could a so-called 'singularity' be anything else but varied expression that is consciously appreciable from all these perspectives? It can't, or WE can't; when we have the "knowledge" to do so, or the capacity to acknowledge such perspective,. And to speak to the question/answer in the transcript quote above, of "what would be the point.." -that was answered in measure of multiple-status-recognition possibility, but posed in context of our present, dysfunctional-reality perspective of time/space.

To this, there's a few things:

One; it has to be said again, as we know, that sepertaton is illusory -so connectivity in and of ONE-SELF in occupancy of mutliple-chassis is the consequence of natural-law. Which will clearly be an exhibition of appreciable connection from one of our chassis' to the other. No such thing as a clone, (beyond the practical limitations of perspective). However WE can undoubtedly experience things as ONE in infinte numbers of ONE. We can't forget that ONE is finite. There's only one reality, and only ONE-soul, and we're infinte speciation or SOULS of ONE & THE SAME. That is the law, and that is exactly why WE are able to occupy multiple expression of oneself, as we speak, but we just can't recognize it. My meaning is the dynamic of Universality or natural-law demands that computational-interface enables such "knowledge" of ONE-SELF in multiple form, in multiple-dimesnions, in and of multiple-density-perspective, simultaniously, and indefinetly, at will. And as well.. and this is the best part- all other's experiential-perspective too.. in and of their choices of chassis & projection, via comp.-interface-connectivity. (Least to measure of their practical segreation of soul, they will freely exercise their privacy.)

Which is a singularity defined. And again, it is exactly what we are presently busy: but too fixated to have any 'knowledge" of it. In that vein, we can't lose sight of the fact that because we occupy manifest-depiction, in no way insists on losing density-perspective, or inability to get back, as was our [dysfunctional-predisposition] in earlier times. Or our 'fall', as it's described. Manifest form, intact of density-accomplishemnt that is seemingly atypical such dimensional-expression, must be an interesting compromise, to be sure. Which sounds fantastical. But a regressive-exercise in malignant or 'dystopian' display, clearly isn't a possibility. -We also have to remember that computation is the "net", or is OUR [appreciable connection] in and of OUR [seeming] mastery of dimensional/density coexistence. The point is computation is literally the fabric of existence & its locomotion, thus reflective of this expansive-expression.

The other thing is WE are obviously considering just how quickly we will deliver OURSELVES, upon OURSELVES, (at least to measure of joining the party more directly) -in light of our steady increase in intelligence facilities that WE will very quickly be occupied.. or not(?) In any event, we have certainly got OUR attention.

Which speaks again, to point of what such significantly advancing intelligence, potentially represents for OUR -neighboring dimensions and or density-perspective(?) Clearly what ever this cause-effect will manifest, it isn't extraordinary, and can only be what is typical. Given the uniformity of methodology; or our individuality & free will we endeavor to attain "lessons" & "knowledge", in what is our density-maturation. It's surprising that a supposed 'technological' depiction of density/soul-progression is seen as a contrasting ideology, [necessarily]. And in contrast of what, exactly(?) -if in fact that is your all's suggestion(?) -In any case, it just doesn't add up. All we are talking about is a seemingly.. expeditious determinism in density-maturation and infinite-expression thereof. Obviously such method or wisdom-course in eventuating, and infinitely experiencing seventh-density perspective is business as usual.

How could it be anything else-

Chris

-

Hi Chris,

I am sorry but I can't even read your posts at all. They make me dizzy.
But from what I understood, any transhumanist dream is bound to fail.

Maybe you could resume what you're trying to say in a few clear and simple sentences ?

godchaser said:
One; it has to be said again, as we know, that sepertaton is illusory -so connectivity in and of ONE-SELF in occupancy of mutliple-chassis is the consequence of natural-law.

Yes that's true, separation is illusory, and the fact that we cannot understand each other is the proof of the validity of your statement. You live in you own world, choosing your own words to give meaning to your own reality, and, until you are able to see yourself and us, there isn't and there will be no possible union, just because the barrier of your own and "singular world", your illusion is too high.

It is amazing how wishfully thinking separates us irremediably.

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=829&lsel=W

wishfull thinking said:
According to the Cassiopaeans, this is a fundamental property of the service to self orientation. The core idea of wishful thinking is that one prefers one's personal subjective preference over knowledge of the objective state of matters. This is a statement to the universe to the effect that the being does not wish to exist in said universe because the being's fantasies are preferred. This then ties with the idea of the thought center of non-being and separation of self from all which is.

In the third density wishful thinking does not physically bend reality, it only hampers perception. In the fourth density wishful thinking, so the Cassiopaeans suggest, has the effect of quite concretely forming a sort of reality bubble. In densities beyond the fourth, pure service to self cannot exist as active beings presumably because the increased freedom of these densities would make it so the entity simply collapsed on itself and ceased interacting, living fully in a solipsistic bubble or collapsing into inanimate matter.

I gotta hand it to you godchaser, great stuff. :rotfl: :thup:

Come on own up, you've managed to get hold of one of those random word salad generaters havn't you. :rotfl:

Back
Top Bottom