Signs that the PTB are losing or winning?

Sign that the PTB are failing?

Canadian Health Minister reverses the decision that would allow supermarkets to only admit people with vaxx passports, due to massive email onslaught by outraged citizens.

So, a bunch of hate mail made them back down. Why would that work? Possibly because the psychos in power are narcissists, so facing an ugly backlash, even if it's just verbal/written is enough for them to back off. Is this another sign that their agenda will fail? Since they're a bunch of narcissistic pussies, afraid of nasty emails?

Questions regarding the mask mandates in NZ:
- So, there is still an active law on the books that masks need to be worn in certain settings, yes? Like indoors or with gatherings etc? Or is there currently only a recommendation to wear masks? Can someone get a fine or some other punishment for not wearing a mask?
- How many people would you say do NOT keep to the mask mandate? E.g. in a supermarket: How many people were masks vs no mask?
We have to wear masks everywhere indoors apart from private homes. Security and store managers do confront people and tell them to put their masks on if someone is not wearing one. Vaccine passes are required to enter all hospitality venues, tourism, public libraries, close contact businesses such as hairdressers, and gyms.
But many businesses are just going through the motions of checking for these. You can show them anyone’s, they don’t check ID. There are some businesses that are strict. I am shut down at the moment and can’t work because I’m not vaccinated. I am a massage therapist, this week a gym was fined $10,000 for operating with unvaccinated staff.

Everyone pretty much wears a mask where required but more and more they have them under their nose. Only the police can enforce the mask mandate but store managers will make a scene and it’s embarrassing—speaking from experience.
The QR code and contact tracing system people are doing less and less. I never scan in and at least 50% if not much more aren’t scanning in to places. A lot of people just make it look like they have scanned in by flashing their phone up to the QR code at each store entrance. My overall impression is that compliance is slowly waning. Which is good because NZ is full of sheeple.

Everyone pretty much wears a mask where required but more and more they have them under their nose. Only the police can enforce the mask mandate but store managers will make a scene and it’s embarrassing—speaking from experience.
Can a store be fined if the manager refuses to enforce the mask mandate?

I don't really care if they fail because of their own inconsistencies and incompetence, or loose because of mass human awakening, as long as they go down, no matter how.

I'm interested what actually would constitute a mass human awakening, which is a recurring subject in the alternative community.

When half of the population have to be considered as OP's one would think that a 'mass awakening' is practically impossible. Assuming that only the other half are more or less developing a soul such an awakening would be limited to 40 - 50% of society.

If you're counting in OP's, psychopaths and the like the odds are totally against any significant awakenings.

But do we have to? It might well be that only those are important who have a candle that can be lit.

Can a store be fined if the manager refuses to enforce the mask mandate?
I don’t know.
The first fine in NZ has just been issued to a gym. There are a heck of a lot of people here that are enforcing the government mandates. So I think the government are just making it up as they go along, putting the screws in tighter and tighter. I do think Jacinda Arden won’t let up, I think she will continue down the totalitarian road and all that it entails. Her behaviour has become pathological to the extent that she very much appears to be programmed. Whether it is by her Mormon upbringing or something else, I don’t know.

I'd call that their failure, not their defeat, except in the sense of self-defeat. :) That's the long way around, and does happen. The Cs have suggested that something else entirely will intervene and disrupt/end whatever is going on, which can present new opportunity for non-psychos. This influences my notion that they are probably not going to be defeated in any conventional way imaginable.
For example a volcanic eruption in Auckland (a city of over one million people) would shake things up in New Zealand.

“ Any eruption in Auckland will likely cause significant widespread disruption to the region, possibly for an extended time.

The Auckland Volcanic Field is considered an active field, with the last eruption occurring approximately 600 years ago at Rangitoto. New Zealand's volcanoes are monitored by GeoNet, which is continuously on the lookout for warning signs that a volcanic eruption is building.”

FWIW, Auckland volcano field! :-O And I've got front row seating if Rangitoto erupts! 🍿

Auckland_Volc_Field_2018_latest_mapBruceHayward-788x1024.jpg.webp

I imagine the emperor will keep pushing the agenda no matter how many subjects are shrieking and pointing to his naked body. That’s how the psychopaths roll. Just keep tap dancing and singing the same tune. But the PTB losing implies someone else is winning and I don’t think that’s the case. Everyone is losing this battle. The PTB losing is a false hope, imo. They won’t win but the chaos and havoc is going to be epic. The wheels are already in motion. The shattered illusions are going to be piled up to our eye balls. The four horses are champing at the bit and the fat lady is thinking about warming up her vocal chords. Im feeling a bit like Debbie Downer. But I can still laugh.

There are two more serious moves left in order. 1 Extraterestrial invasion that will trigger the last bit of people submission into not traveling and 2 the new financial order start of implementation.
These two steps will probably take one to two years pending on the result of the American elections or even primaries and the longevity of the Queen.
Meanwhile, I expect the rubber band of variants and Vax and lock down and travel restrictions to be stretched to maximum.
Wining and loosing.
The 'shared or not' reality of top old guard as a cohesive group is far removed from our reality. Perhaps we need a good laugh and a toddler mentality
Perhaps we need to realize that although we might do what we need to do, what we are and what we want depends entirely on ourselves.

But the PTB losing implies someone else is winning and I don’t think that’s the case. Everyone is losing this battle. The PTB losing is a false hope, imo. They won’t win but the chaos and havoc is going to be epic.

I do think that the PTB control system falling apart means everyone else is winning. There will be chaos at first, but something new may come out of it, maybe even something better. It is the disillusionment with “authorities“ and “institutions“ that will make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom