Signs-article turned-video

N

noise

I just caught this video at www.bushflash.com as I watched it I realized, hey I read this before.. turns out just today in fact.
Here is the article: http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20060328_ChildrenofAbrahamDeathintheDesert.php
Here is the video:
http://isahaqi.chris-floyd.com/ seems to take about a minute to cache. Done in flash.

The topic was presented in the forum here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=700

It's especially interesting to compare the video with the opinion of someone who served in Iraq, as presented by Cyre2067. Permit me to quote this soldiers very words:

one those are marines, need i say more? two, all allegations so far, 3 do you have any idea how many claims my division got in a day, hundreds, and to quote nthe oerson who said the house was in good standing. theres no such thing, i got hit twice in the back my first raid, after we cleared the room, we were on our way out, than all hell broke loose. is the house in good standing? these people got smart, they made a fake wall that they hid behind, cause they knew our night vision didnt have depth perception, so they waited for us to say all clear, then lit us up. there is no such thing, as good standing, when in the middle of an operation, also, just because they are women and children doesnt make them innocent either, i have had both fire upon me. so im sure theres more to the story, i don't listen to media, they lie, twist and exploit. just for a story. if you are truly interested in this stuff, how about making more money, and seeing first hand, become a contracted journalist, then come talk to me, you are inexperienced. all you have is what the media gives you, all you have to pick apart is what the media gives you. i read your stuff, although alot of it wanted me to put a bullet in my head, not because it sucked, your a smart guy, and alot of it was over my head. i think you need alot more understanding, thats my point of view. i just think theres alot more to the story. theres nothing there. thats actually a typical raid. i have seen dozens that sound like that. let me ask you this, the organized crime families here in the states. do you think the mobsters family (immediate family) will do everything in their power to protect their father? its the same thing, if your raised criminal, you are criminal. ok now please you can write all you want IN THE BLOG!! hah!!! i dont have time to write to everyone, but i saw your friends with kira, so i gave you an acception only this once!!
~mike
I read the article, the forum and even looked at the pictures (also presented in the video). The emotional impact of the video basically blows everything away. Emotionally impacting imagery is what the PTB has been using to brainwash the masses to promote its bloodly campaigns. It think it is high times the tables were turned, and this sell-done video presentation proves how impacting such a medium can be.

And as powerful as it is you STILL have comments such as this one:

Perfect false-flag operation potential - for the sake of continuous agitation, total discreditation of U.S. forces. In the dark, who can say for sure it was a U.S. 'copter? Or U.S. troops? U.S. issue cartridge cases - certainly easy for any group to come by. Not saying it was a false flag op, but is certainly atypical of even stupid U.S. ops to do something so pointless - while it DOES serve other group's purpose of demonizing the U.S. I'm no fan of us being there, but I'm also aware of other motives.

Back
Top Bottom