Show recent posts expansion?

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
On the Forum's Index at the very bottom where it has the "Show recent posts" link, can this be modified or another link added that shows recent posts for more than 24 hours - say, a couple of days? Maybe allow a choice? I find this is the link I use most to find out about latest happenings on the forum and sometimes wish I could expand it to more than a day. :)

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
On the Forum's Index at the very bottom where it has the "Show recent posts" link, can this be modified or another link added that shows recent posts for more than 24 hours - say, a couple of days? Maybe allow a choice? I find this is the link I use most to find out about latest happenings on the forum and sometimes wish I could expand it to more than a day. :)
Great idea and it will be very pratical if it is possible to do so and if it is not too complicated.

I like the idea "Maybe allow a choice".

Thanks

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Ok, I looked at the PunBB source code and the 24 hrs list is hardwired.
I basically added some lines to the source code to show a list of the last 48 hrs.

Forum administrator: updated search.php is here: http://www.laughingtick.com/search.txt (rename to .php after downloading)

Making changes to allow a choice is more difficult: requires passing another parameter, mapping of that parameter, sql query code, etc.
Bottom line: can be done.

Dominique.

Back
Top Bottom