Shouldn't we be fighting this?

The C's have indicated that the Covid/Corona PSYOP will fizzle out because of their 'overdoing' things and wishful thinking. I'm thinking: are all the Corbetts and Pollys needed for this to happen, or would the turn out be the same if no one would be purposefully exposing these things?

I think they help, just as our little efforts do, but I think that even without them or us doing that, you would still have the kind of resistance we are seeing from many people and the plans of the PTBs would still fall flat. Fundamentally, our STS overlords are idiots and because of their nature will always over-reach and expose themselves for all (or many) to see. I mean, it's pretty stupid to use all your supposedly awesome power to stop people from thinking and seeing your true nature and end up doing exactly the opposite. What's the quote about those who seek to do evil but do good instead?

... you better be sure how what you are sacrificing is going to make some, if any, positive change for others! Often what we believe to be right for others turns out to be just a painful lesson of our own ignorance.

... there's no point in throwing yourself to the wolves.

Much to my chagrin, experience makes me think have the ladies may have hit it on the head Aragorn.

Wholeheartedly appreciating your frustration, it has been a long and painful lesson recognising the futility of continuously engaging, trying to fight the 'good' fight and consciously absorbing suffering that one needn't. Sustaining 'Righteous anger' also becomes exhausting then debilitating once the 'fuel' eventually runs out.

And then we're knackered...

Shortly after reading your opening post a passage from Ra popped up on my FB;

Ra: ... Upon the negative path the wisdom density is one in which power over others has been refined until it is approaching absolute power. Any force such as the force your group and those of Ra offer which cannot be controlled by the power of such a negative fifth-density mind/body/spirit complex then depolarizes the entity which has not controlled other-selves.

It is not within your conscious selves to stand against such refined power but rather it has been through the harmony, the mutual love, and the honest calling for aid from the forces of light which have given you the shield and buckler.

Something that felt not only apt to this thread but also a timely personal admonishment.

Chin up mate, the blows are gonna keep coming - just a shame we can't see the bastards...

I think this is the most important point to keep in mind. We can be *fairly* sure that humanity is on a path now that requires many people to suffer in order to learn very important lessons, and it's likely that the suffering has only just begun. From that perspective, there is a kind of 'dance' going on between 'dark powers' of this world and the human population, where the former provides the suffering through which the latter learns.

At this point, no amount of protesting will stop or change this trajectory, because it is necessary and even useful, although protesting can be a way in which people who need to, can asset, mostly to themselves, their choice to say 'no' to 'dark forces', to consolidate that choice within and to themselves through that kind of physical action. But you've already made that choice long ago, including through physical action, so you don't really need to protest for that reason.

So we're left with protesting for the reason of stopping or changing the trajectory, but I don't think that's going to work. The PTB may drop the masks and social distancing thing to some extent, but we're fairly sure that there are other things coming down the line that will make this covid business seem like a walk in the park.

So have faith in the choice you have already made long ago, and where necessary reaffirm it to yourself. Interestingly, the events that will play out in the near future will actually serve that purpose: they will confirm to you that the choice you made was the correct one (I'd say they already are).

Remember, your/our perception of life, it's meaning and the events unfolding right now are (according to the Cs) what is useful to the 'universe' in terms of 'transducing' certain energies that 'shape a new reality'. That process occurs naturally, you don't actually do anything to make it happen, other than staying the course as you are. Just a little reminder of the theory there. We'll see if it pans out.

So it seems that there isn't much left to do than 'sit back and watch the show'. That said, I'm not sure I'll be able to avoid the odd finely-tuned dig at the PTBs now and again, or at least as long as that is still possible, and events are not so dire that people no longer have the time and energy to pay attention to social media because they are focused on basic survival.

My life experience showed me that personal enlightenment can only have a very limited effect. What good is knowledge if the mind is in a manipulated one-way street? Asking for my knowledge does not serve to change one's own assumptions, reflection and change of direction. People don't want knowledge, they only want information to reassure them. And neither knowledge nor specific information can be understood, because the personal firewall shields the own world view in the brain. When fear has taken over the brain, one waits for the Messiah, the Savior.
I am very often amazed at the arrogance of people who explain the virus to me with all its consequences. It is a mixture of information from videos, newspapers and television. Nothing makes sense but your own reality is completely bent. Like a mantra you repeat things you never understood and still know better than any expert.
From personal experience with extremely difficult people I know that you can try to enlighten - at some point you lie on the ground like an empty balloon. Then the point has to come where you accept it - you don't give up but you accept that there is a completely different reality in front of you with an unrealistic or very selfish way of thinking.
Nobody will convince psychopaths or narcissists with words - you can try to ignore them and let them run into the void. This annoys them most of all because they can only survive if you pay attention to them and let yourself be drawn to their sick playing field. They hate happy and content people, so this is the best weapon to challenge them - not a fight. The megalomania, the lust for power and the arrogance reveals at a certain point the true essence. You will never win against them - they destroy themselves when you take away their food.
I feel in my surroundings that people who months ago were speaking for the mainstream suddenly run out of arguments. Many who wanted vaccinations and would have cut off my head suddenly talk with my tongue. Information is important, but then you have to give people some time to find their minds again, to readjust - then a change is possible.

My life experience showed me that personal enlightenment can only have a very limited effect. What good is knowledge if the mind is in a manipulated one-way street? Asking for my knowledge does not serve to change one's own assumptions, reflection and change of direction. People don't want knowledge, they only want information to reassure them. And neither knowledge nor specific information can be understood, because the personal firewall shields the own world view in the brain. When fear has taken over the brain, one waits for the Messiah, the Savior.
I am very often amazed at the arrogance of people who explain the virus to me with all its consequences. It is a mixture of information from videos, newspapers and television. Nothing makes sense but your own reality is completely bent. Like a mantra you repeat things you never understood and still know better than any expert.
From personal experience with extremely difficult people I know that you can try to enlighten - at some point you lie on the ground like an empty balloon. Then the point has to come where you accept it - you don't give up but you accept that there is a completely different reality in front of you with an unrealistic or very selfish way of thinking.
Nobody will convince psychopaths or narcissists with words - you can try to ignore them and let them run into the void. This annoys them most of all because they can only survive if you pay attention to them and let yourself be drawn to their sick playing field. They hate happy and content people, so this is the best weapon to challenge them - not a fight. The megalomania, the lust for power and the arrogance reveals at a certain point the true essence. You will never win against them - they destroy themselves when you take away their food.
I feel in my surroundings that people who months ago were speaking for the mainstream suddenly run out of arguments. Many who wanted vaccinations and would have cut off my head suddenly talk with my tongue. Information is important, but then you have to give people some time to find their minds again, to readjust - then a change is possible.

As Gurdjieff famously said, true wisdom requires evolving both your knowledge and your being. Without sufficient ‘being’, any knowledge will only be superficial.

I’ve been thinking, that maybe the ‘greatest usefulness’ of our group will become evident after the dust has settled, when the world will be quite different from what it was. We are probably more mentally prepared to cope than most, and there will be people who will need help and reassurance. So, our ‘main objective’ for now is to get through this as unharmed as possible, so that we can be in shape to assist others on ‘the other side’.

great thread everyone!! Thanks to Aragorn for starting it. You're thoughts mate, echo in my head.

I was at BJJ the other day and asked a doctor what his thoughts where in regards to this whole thing. He very blatantly said, he is self censoring. I think a lot of people can see through this whole thing, especially professionals. But for one reason or another, they are choosing to weather the storm and take the punches. I can understand why, they have families to feed but it does show the sorry state we are in.

In regards to fighting, i think there are some solid answers here. We all kinda knew it would get rough, and possibly a lot more until this thing is over. A lot of the beliefs about "anti" covid/ plandemic people is that we are selfish. I too shared things on facebook and will be taking a back seat now from doing this. As others have said, the truth is out there. I find it frustrating peoples trust in the government and media, but that is their choice. As is the choice to self censor. I will not take away that choice from people, but I will make my own choices in terms of being smarter with strategic enclosure. Food preparations etc. These are all acts of "fighting" for our life. Making good our surroundings and networking.

So although fighting in the streets probably has no real place here. Armies still had to worry about supply lines, water, shelter when they weren't engaged in battle. These are things we can be doing which is just as much apart of fighting than wielding the battle axe!

my 2 cents mate

I know what you're saying Aragorn. Sometimes it feels like watching a house slowly catching fire, while the residents inside just drink tea while asking who is that crazy person outside shouting that we're all gonna die! But perhaps eventually due to nature of things getting too hot, some or most people will come to their senses and leave the house in a hurry. Perhaps they even spot the arsonist who started the fire, and start to believe what you and others had been saying. But it's no use to run into the burning house and forcefully try to save those who refuse to leave, that will only ensure we share the same fate as them.

There's many ways to 'join the fight', and we need to clarify what it really means. Because there's also many people who put their hope in all kind of activities with fundamental purpose to change how other people see reality. To change the world. To make it different it is. The cause itself can be positive (protesting lockdown measures or illegal wars) or negative (joining climate change movement), but the desire itself is nonetheless STS in nature.

This world is government by forces and cycles we have little control, which are rooted in our psychological and spiritual state. As the saying goes, hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times. Interfering with this process seems to be futile. In the end we can only change ourselves. The C's have said that the battle is fought through us. That's the ultimate battleground - our whole Being.

We ARE fighting all this by witnessing carefully what's going, how the situation is evolving, and resisting all the lies and propaganda we're being bombared, not accepting to become what they want us to become (ignorant mush-brained zombies I guess) - just as we did before with all the previous events that tilted our reality towards more chaos.

As those lies continue decept many towards destructive path, we can only imagine what consequences it will have on their Being. These are lessons which are probably understood and/or reviewed only in 5D, after this life here on earth has passed. And vice versa, think what the difference it all makes that we're in this moment actually seeing what REALLY is going on for example with all this Covid-nonsense and division of masses - understanding what wearing those masks and taking a knee really represents. Realizing too late what they were aligning with could be soul smashing.

Everyone has to take into account their own individual situation in order to decide what to do with Facebook and other social media platforms. For example I'm mostly soft selling ideas in FB, not every day, and only certain topics. Recent months I've been less active and keeping a low profile. If social media becomes too dangerous place to share things, then we just have to find other ways. There will always be time and place to speak the truth.

Hello everyone.

aragorn said:
I’ve been thinking, that maybe the ‘greatest usefulness’ of our group will become evident after the dust has settled, when the world will be quite different from what it was. We are probably more mentally prepared to cope than most, and there will be people who will need help and reassurance. So, our ‘main objective’ for now is to get through this as unharmed as possible, so that we can be in shape to assist others on ‘the other side’.

For what is worth, that is also my feeling.

It's like we are gathering knowledge/energy to use at the right time/when the time comes! Maybe even in a way of splitting realities kind of choice!

For now it is as you say. Let's try to get through this as unharmed as possible. Try to get our mind/soul/energy as in line has possible with objective reality.

Perhaps a little "physical action" here and there is acceptable, but never a full blow head on attack. That will only give them an excuse to use more violent tactics!

I have to admit I've been putting up a mini-fight against this whole thing. Not in the hopes of changing the outcome but more in the hopes to maintain sanity.

I've been sending family members various things and expressing my opinions to the distrust of the forces at work. This no doubt has brought me to the attention of A influences and so I've had to deal with the destabilisation to my personal equilibrium that has resulted in.

I've also been openly expressing myself to my partner who (bless her) has been quite open. However, she's not really the conspiratorial type, nor is she the mainstream type, she's more the type that just wants to get on with the act of living without necessarily having to worry about all these macro events that are going on or whoever is pushing them.

Her observation has been that I should recede slightly from paying attention to the macro events and pay more attention to the everyday (daily grind) sort of events.

It's hard though not to notice the walls closing in and agendas being pushed hard that almost daily we get new restrictions or threats of restrictions. The propaganda is so deep that I find there's 3 types of people that are emerging

1. Those who have absorbed it and basically are now foot soldiers for the PTB agenda.
  2. Those who resist or haven't bought into the PTB narrative.
  3. Those who try not to pay attention, but to do so, they have to go to extremes of disassociation to not notice what is happening! Eventually this 3rd group will either fall into 1 or 2 above.

Dr Tenpenny gave some advice when talking to Catherine Austin Fitts. The way Dr Tenpenny explained it is:

Didn't Catherine Austin Fitts say in that same interview that it was too late to stop the trajectory and that the only thing that we could do was to "Surf the Wave" the best that we could do. And after that, the time will come to help the others in a more appropriate way.

At this point, no amount of protesting will stop or change this trajectory, because it is necessary and even useful, although protesting can be a way in which people who need to, can asset, mostly to themselves, their choice to say 'no' to 'dark forces', to consolidate that choice within and to themselves through that kind of physical action. But you've already made that choice long ago, including through physical action, so you don't really need to protest for that reason.
So it seems that there isn't much left to do than 'sit back and watch the show'.

Totally agree with that.

Thought id share this, hope it's appropriate to post on this thread. Wrote it last week, recorded playing the guitar and put it on bookface. I enjoy the process of writing putting music to it and speaking the words, post it and move on. It's a good release and one of the things I do to stay sane , if others get something from it, that's a bonus. One other thing, some I know who were not really buying into this are now buying into it. It's like they gave up, not much knowledge input I'm guessing is the reason, will Leave them to it. As I and others thought from the start it takes a LOT of will to stay awake when being bombarded with propaganda from all sides.

Everything dies
Such is life
Trouble and strife
Whats the point
Birth death
It's the in between
What you do matters
What you think
Say act
How you treat others
What you believe
How you live, matters

As it is many
Are already 6ft
Deep
Already dead
In there heads
All is well
Comfort they seek
The illusion
They preach

Sleep
The day will
Come many
Will weep for
What's been lost
The show unfolds
Tip toe around
Those who tow
The line
Brain washed minds
Wear masks
All is fine
Until your
No longer blind
For now they hide
For now they believe
For now they obey
For now apart they stay
For now they sleep

The day will Come
When many
will weep
For Whats
been lost
For now they
Obey
For now they
Beleive
For now
Apart they
Stay
For now they
Sleep
For now the
Illusion they
Preach

Thought id share this, hope it's appropriate to post on this thread. Wrote it last week, recorded playing the guitar and put it on bookface. I enjoy the process of writing putting music to it and speaking the words, post it and move on. It's a good release and one of the things I do to stay sane , if others get something from it, that's a bonus. One other thing, some I know who were not really buying into this are now buying into it. It's like they gave up, not much knowledge input I'm guessing is the reason, will Leave them to it. As I and others thought from the start it takes a LOT of will to stay awake when being bombarded with propaganda from all sides.

Thanks for sharing.

I didn't realise until this year, but I was holding on hope that utter destruction might be averted, that some difference could be made by being awake. 2020 has killed that hope.

Strangely enough, you could argue that if the PTB hadn't gone so furiously psycho on their populations this year, they themselves might have had a better future and more chance of implementing whatever STS plans in the pipeline.

Instead, they just had come after everyone's personal life, to clutch at people's last remaining freedoms and pleasures on earth, and to bombard everyone with psychological torment relentlessly and with such force.

This is a very western perspective I know. Much of the planet has personally felt the effects of this PTB in much more horrific ways already, through all the wars, revolutions, sanctions etc. But this time they really seem to be going for broke, and going for the whole world. Not just that but the audacity in completely inverting the truth, even they surely know will have consequences.

Could be wrong but seems the only 2 reasons they'd do this are panic or sheer feverish lust and sadism to suck those negative emotions.
If we extrapolate from our own lessons in life, do things often go well or to plan when we act out of panic or out of lust like that? Not really.

So there's still "hope" of a kind yes, but it's still all a bit sad. 2020 is the year where its really hit home that there is no "happy" outcome to come for us. Not long left to make the most of any peace or prosperity. The best option is destruction and the worst option is enslavement of mind body and soul.

All right, Aragorn, here's the plan. Saddle your horse, raise your sword, and ride to Gondor... I mean, Helsinki, I guess. (Also probably leave the sword raising until after you get off the horse.) Then go to your government, and ask them, "Where is this pathetic virus of yours? Show it to me! I will defeat it!" Wave the sword around a lot, so that they know you're serious about this. If they make some stupid excuses, tell them that if they don't bring the virus by evening, heads will roll.
Once you've defeated the virus, tell the government, "Stop all this lockdown bullshit immediately, or I'll be back!", and ride into the night.

This will make you feel much better about your contribution to the fight against COVID-19.

On a less humorous note, here are some other ideas in case that doesn't work out.
(And holy crap! So many awesome posts in this thread!)

I fight, not by going to a protest, but by being normal (not wear a mask) then be being open to people who might ask me something. I fight by KNOWING my position and by being prepared (as best as possible) to stand by that position, and be willing/able to help others when needed.
This is about as good as it gets, under the circumstances. Just be true to yourself. Be a good example to those who aren't too retarded to see.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Yes, but we're not 'doing nothing'. 'Doing something' doesn't mean running around, trying to pick a fight wherever possible. Strategy, timing, etc.

Maybe we should get rid of the idea that fighting back needs to be overt and openly
Indeed. Let's fight back covertly and from the shadows! All warfare is based on deception! No, but seriously. Just because your life doesn't look like an action movie doesn't mean you're not 'fighting'. And I think we're not in the 'open fight' phase just yet. It's only just beginning. And we're preparing every day for whatever is to come.

And I'm fine with this, since me, with my 40 kg, I've a hard time imagining myself playing the hero
Never underestimate the power of fearless 40kg girls! (Or you'll end up like this guy.)
arya.gif

My main advice regarding your questions would be this:
There's no need to 'look' for battles. The important ones will find you whether you want them to or not.

It's not about forcing yourself to 'do more'. It's about doing the right thing when the challenge arises. And how you should deal with any particular challenge, nobody can tell you. It must be your decision, and only you know all the relevant factors involved. You can't compare yourself to anyone else.

For example, Mandatory Intellectomy may decide one day to do something brave (read: stupid) but really dangerous. But the thing is, if Mandatory Intellectomy gets pointlessly killed on a Friday afternoon, nobody will even notice until Monday around noon, when there's a suspiciously empty chair at work. But that's not the same for all you normal guys, with your kids and wives and husbands and all the other weird things you tend to have.

You may feel like Amazing Polly is doing amazing things and you're not. But Polly has a platform and audience that you don't. She does what she does because that's her place that she'd built over the years and doing what she does just makes sense. I have no idea what her family situation is and how 'safe' she is. Maybe she'll pay for what she does, or maybe not. Maybe she has a few powerful friends watching over her from somewhere. Maybe she has guardian angels or some shit. We don't know. No point comparing.

Remember that not every battle you can 'see' is yours. We are largely here to 'explain' things to those who don't get them and get to a point where they want to get them. (A point that not many have reached yet.) But it's them who are here to do the fighting on the ground. They have to fight for their freedom and rights. I can probably figure out how to do the whole black-market-under-a-fascist-police-state thing if I have to, because I understand what's going on and how it works. If the system screws with me, I can cheat the system. But most people are clueless and need more favourable conditions to live in. And so they have to fight for them. You can't fight their battles even if you want to. If they don't join in, the battle is pointless. If they don't want to fight, you might just have to let them lose. Free will, lessons...

Maybe all we'll really have to do is to withstand the onslaught of stupidity and emerge unbroken on the other end. (Which, interestingly, I now see you pretty much said yourself.) It's less about what you do and more about who you are.

The feeling that you're not 'doing enough' is not because you're not doing enough. It's because you see so much that's 'wrong' that it makes you sick. But you can't really do anything about 99% of the things you see. You can't save all of Finland, and sure as hell not Australia, if most people haven't even figured out who the enemy is and will probably think it's you.

Whether you post something on fakebook or not today is of little consequence. It's up to you to judge whether it's worth it. It may very well not be, and that's where the comment about max enclosure comes in. Ultimately, that post is not going to change much, if anything.

But opportunities will present themselves clearly at some point, and then it's about how you face them. There may be only a few crucial moments for you in the years to come when you can really make a difference. What you're doing now is preparing and trying to understand the situation well enough so that when the time comes, you won't be confused, and you'll know what you must do. But most of any war doesn't consist of fighting. Mostly it's waiting between the battles and observing where things are going.

The feeling of 'I should do more' is an illusion caused by seeing crap going on in millions of places. You can't be everywhere and fix everything. You can only make sure that when the crap shows up at your door, you'll be able to clean it up there and then. And tell whoever brought it that they're not welcome.

I resonate with many of the responses here. I have some trouble processing everything that's going on right now, but I'm doing it best I can. Just by seeing things objectively, and keeping alert, there may be an opportunity to help others, or at least an individual. We have to 'stalk' the STS forces, and be able to recognize a chance to do something positive. Don't charge those critters head-on.

It seems that there are many ways to act besides 'taking to the streets', it may be a good option depending on the person and situation. Other constructive, perhaps more defensive things to do could include:
  • storing basics for shortages - be prepared to help family, neighbors, or others.
  • objective writing for others, or just keep a journal, (what a tale you could tell).
  • form alliances with any reality-based family and neighbors.
  • stay up to date on local politics and the mindset of the people, be aware of any activist groups activity, (you know who).
  • practice EE, sing, dance as able.
  • visit this forum, participate, read, increase knowledge.
  • boycott and divest where applicable
  • be ready for the unexpected, things could happen - even things that have never happened before.​

People do what they do out of a primal sense. In hindsight we seek understanding in what we do. So, first is intuition, then intellect. Intellect emerges from intuition. It is the same in reflection, but is bound by circumstance, and a property of it. So it is like looking in the mirror.
So, intelligence is bound to relevant circumstances - intuition is the boundlessness that gives rise to it.

We do good by our natural inclination, through our instinct. We are not good by our intellect. We are good naturally, and reflection merely affirms our goodness.

So, it is a common error to think we are the authors of our goodness, but our nature is cast, and we abide by it. We do good by our nature to do so, but in our thought, think it as being not enough, because we spend too much time in the mirror and twist our understanding to undermine our nature. If goodness isn't enough, where does it lead? And this becomes our unravelling.

We are good. We do it naturally. We do enough in that. And for matters of our nature, and the sicknesses that afflict it, is a matter for the heart. Intellect is good for reference, sciences, things that are conducive to our well-being, but our soul - our nature - is in the domain of the primal. And it does its work automatically, be it not for our intellectual hindrances.
It is enough that we care, and the vast majority do, but with mass media, it is like looking into a false reflection, seeing a false problem, and accordingly, putting the intellect before intuition. This false goodness isn't enough, because it is a reflection of itself - an ideal, and not reality, and that is the height of error, and this destruction will resolve itself in time. So we shadow our own nature in thought - to affirm, or in error. We check our actions, or inactions. But we will always ask ourselves: 'should I do more?', 'have I done enough?'. Of course we do. We always do, because it is our nature to do so.
Be kind. Be helpful. But you don't need to be told that. It is done automatically and without fanfare.

We are being bombarded with negativity. But it has to be broadcast, because our nature - though it has natural levels of negativity - is self reconciling, and in a constant state of equilibrium. And for parasites to invade, they have to attack this state, to make us go against ourselves. But in the end, the strong survive, and the parasites entire strategy is enfeebled - it is nature that binds us all, and only goodness prevails as it is truely inclusive. To the lesser, it is hidden - denied - in the eyes of those who attempt to dominate us.

So, it is like a one sided war where the weak destroy themselves by smashing themselves into a mountain, and in the process, we are - all along - trying to keep them from hurting themselves.

Back
Top Bottom