Shouldn't we be fighting this?

I’m confident that I’m a “possible” 4D candidate. But, knowing that one is going to 4D or is a 3D repeater is illusive. Years ago, when the concept first came up, I had the human urge to hurry up and get in with the 4D crowd. Then realized that I am who I am, and thank god I’m not the one who decides. It’s a matter of when you are ready you will move on. If not, thank goodness you will still have a desk with your name on it in 3D. We’ve also been told they are preparing to capture newbies as they come in, so going ill prepared doesn’t sound like a good idea.

If one must perform 3D perfectly, or near perfect I can certainly expect to be returning. I’ve had far more failures in this life than successes. However, “if” being 51% STO, with a basic karmic understanding is the rule, then hey! I’m still in the game. The C’s once said: When you see the futility of the 3D, it means you are ready for 4D. Here is the quote.

Q: (L) Okay. One of the sensations I have experienced is that I have had it up to the eyebrows with the negative energies and experiences of 3rd density, and I have thought lately that this feeling of having had enough, in an absolute sense, is one of the primary motivators for wanting to find one's way out of this trap we are in. I want out of it. Is this part of this "nature" as you call it?

A: Yes. [...] When you see the futility of the limitations of 3rd density life, it means you are ready to graduate. Notice those who wallow in it.

Having lived (I don’t know how many 3D lives) I believe I am accustomed to fighting. Fight for right! Fight the bureaucracy! Fight for truth, for family, for the tribe etc. And this is true, here in 3D-land if good people don’t continually combat negative forces, evil takes over and so forth. Often if you don’t fight/struggle you won’t learn anything. But is there a time in the cycle when fighting becomes of no value anymore?

Indicators in my life are telling me to blend-in keep your head down-don’t engage-don’t poke the bear and so forth. I don’t like it; I feel cowardly, but I also feel that this is the right thing to do “at this time”.

“When you see the futility”

German men, go kill the British! British men, go kill the Germans! Women, if you know someone who won’t fight send them a white feather! (a sign of shame to help pick up the stragglers) And WWI was on and in short order millions senselessly died, and multiple millions of maimed and destroyed lives. Then replay, and replay again. Then for god’s sake, add karma into the mix. This lesson/coarse started way up-stream in history, and this is just my little piece of it. Souls need to work out their issues, and that’s not going to be done setting around the parlor eating crumpets and sipping tea. Asses need to be kicked, and souls need to learn. Now, having seen all this, how does one engage in any part of it? Especially when you are running low of hate and anger. Like the Christ looking down from the cross and saying ah, what the hell, forgive them, they haven’t a clue anyway.

“When you see futility”

Right vs Left, Man vs Woman, this color against that color…you get the picture. Stop the TPTB! Stop the comets! Stop the karma! futile. Set back and enjoy the show, sounds like, hey friend this really is an epic point in the cycle and to have a chance to be observing it is a big deal and there really is little you can do about it, so observe and try to take it easy.

I believe both the Kennedy brothers knew that they were going to be assassinated. But didn’t rail or rage at anyone. Just kept doing what gave their life meaning until they shifted densities. Caesar was warned, but went to the senate anyway The Christ figure, once stab a finger at the Pharisees and denounced them as vipers, and once picked up a whip, flip over some tables and took to beating the tax collectors. But later instructs Peter not to fight or struggle then quietly submitted to be taken away to his humiliation and death. Just before death the figure acknowledges, I’m not even mad at these people, they have no idea what they are doing. They were like today’s sheep wearing masks and lining up for unknown injections.

A friend told me recently that he would not “line up” for the vax, but he wasn’t going to resist it either. My answer was “alrighty then” I felt no emotion, just thought let everyone choose their path. Daily someone tells me to put on a mask or pull up my mask up or distance myself. Months ago, I would have noticeably flushed, and became angry. Now? Nothing, I smile an honest smile, and obey what they tell me to do. Once I’m an isle over I pull the mask off, and get ready for the next brave sheep that wants to prove themselves. They don’t know what they are doing, and they don’t anger me anymore, well not much.

It took me about a decade, from knowing that the fundamental Christianity that I had been taught had to be let go, and actually do so. It’s a process that involves needed time. And I’m having the same issue with this “don’t fight” thing.

Would fighting with anger, keeping us in karmic 3D? And thus, assuring us a seat for the next 300k year 3D class?

Is the last action after seeing the futility of it all, to lay down the sword and walk away?

Is fighting habitual, a sacred cow, a bias, a belief? Something that must be laid down and walked away from but only at the end of some battle or cycle?

They battle in 4D, don’t they? Do we get a green light when to fight again?

My understanding is that traps have been set for anyone entering 4D, so fight or flight better still be functioning upon arrival there, or your first couple of cycles could be short lived.

Since taking the position of set back and enjoy the show, I am still struggling against tyranny, and decomposition, just not poking the bear so to speak. More effort being put into reviewing the 3D school, grooving and re-grooving, such as the present novel reading. Rather than going out to save the world and its institutions, which I believe will fail (have failed) no matter what we do. Its time, that all must come clattering down, so don’t waste time on it. I personally have, and I don’t think I’m alone, started to go into life review, al a recapitulation of Castaneda, or 5-d review, and the novels are assisting in that. Mind you, other that purposely starting the novel reading, this review is happening…let’s say non-locally. Parts of my life seem to be dropping into my head seemingly out of nowhere. Knowing what I know now, I take it as a gift, and analyze it as best I can.

For anyone struggling with “shouldn’t we be fighting this” …me too.

I’m confident that I’m a “possible” 4D candidate. But, knowing that one is going to 4D or is a 3D repeater is illusive. Years ago, when the concept first came up, I had the human urge to hurry up and get in with the 4D crowd. Then realized that I am who I am, and thank god I’m not the one who decides. It’s a matter of when you are ready you will move on. If not, thank goodness you will still have a desk with your name on it in 3D. We’ve also been told they are preparing to capture newbies as they come in, so going ill prepared doesn’t sound like a good idea.

If one must perform 3D perfectly, or near perfect I can certainly expect to be returning. I’ve had far more failures in this life than successes. However, “if” being 51% STO, with a basic karmic understanding is the rule, then hey! I’m still in the game. The C’s once said: When you see the futility of the 3D, it means you are ready for 4D. Here is the quote.

Q: (L) Okay. One of the sensations I have experienced is that I have had it up to the eyebrows with the negative energies and experiences of 3rd density, and I have thought lately that this feeling of having had enough, in an absolute sense, is one of the primary motivators for wanting to find one's way out of this trap we are in. I want out of it. Is this part of this "nature" as you call it?

A: Yes. [...] When you see the futility of the limitations of 3rd density life, it means you are ready to graduate. Notice those who wallow in it.

Having lived (I don’t know how many 3D lives) I believe I am accustomed to fighting. Fight for right! Fight the bureaucracy! Fight for truth, for family, for the tribe etc. And this is true, here in 3D-land if good people don’t continually combat negative forces, evil takes over and so forth. Often if you don’t fight/struggle you won’t learn anything. But is there a time in the cycle when fighting becomes of no value anymore?

Indicators in my life are telling me to blend-in keep your head down-don’t engage-don’t poke the bear and so forth. I don’t like it; I feel cowardly, but I also feel that this is the right thing to do “at this time”.

“When you see the futility”

German men, go kill the British! British men, go kill the Germans! Women, if you know someone who won’t fight send them a white feather! (a sign of shame to help pick up the stragglers) And WWI was on and in short order millions senselessly died, and multiple millions of maimed and destroyed lives. Then replay, and replay again. Then for god’s sake, add karma into the mix. This lesson/coarse started way up-stream in history, and this is just my little piece of it. Souls need to work out their issues, and that’s not going to be done setting around the parlor eating crumpets and sipping tea. Asses need to be kicked, and souls need to learn. Now, having seen all this, how does one engage in any part of it? Especially when you are running low of hate and anger. Like the Christ looking down from the cross and saying ah, what the hell, forgive them, they haven’t a clue anyway.

“When you see futility”

Right vs Left, Man vs Woman, this color against that color…you get the picture. Stop the TPTB! Stop the comets! Stop the karma! futile. Set back and enjoy the show, sounds like, hey friend this really is an epic point in the cycle and to have a chance to be observing it is a big deal and there really is little you can do about it, so observe and try to take it easy.

I believe both the Kennedy brothers knew that they were going to be assassinated. But didn’t rail or rage at anyone. Just kept doing what gave their life meaning until they shifted densities. Caesar was warned, but went to the senate anyway The Christ figure, once stab a finger at the Pharisees and denounced them as vipers, and once picked up a whip, flip over some tables and took to beating the tax collectors. But later instructs Peter not to fight or struggle then quietly submitted to be taken away to his humiliation and death. Just before death the figure acknowledges, I’m not even mad at these people, they have no idea what they are doing. They were like today’s sheep wearing masks and lining up for unknown injections.

A friend told me recently that he would not “line up” for the vax, but he wasn’t going to resist it either. My answer was “alrighty then” I felt no emotion, just thought let everyone choose their path. Daily someone tells me to put on a mask or pull up my mask up or distance myself. Months ago, I would have noticeably flushed, and became angry. Now? Nothing, I smile an honest smile, and obey what they tell me to do. Once I’m an isle over I pull the mask off, and get ready for the next brave sheep that wants to prove themselves. They don’t know what they are doing, and they don’t anger me anymore, well not much.

It took me about a decade, from knowing that the fundamental Christianity that I had been taught had to be let go, and actually do so. It’s a process that involves needed time. And I’m having the same issue with this “don’t fight” thing.

Would fighting with anger, keeping us in karmic 3D? And thus, assuring us a seat for the next 300k year 3D class?

Is the last action after seeing the futility of it all, to lay down the sword and walk away?

Is fighting habitual, a sacred cow, a bias, a belief? Something that must be laid down and walked away from but only at the end of some battle or cycle?

They battle in 4D, don’t they? Do we get a green light when to fight again?

My understanding is that traps have been set for anyone entering 4D, so fight or flight better still be functioning upon arrival there, or your first couple of cycles could be short lived.

Since taking the position of set back and enjoy the show, I am still struggling against tyranny, and decomposition, just not poking the bear so to speak. More effort being put into reviewing the 3D school, grooving and re-grooving, such as the present novel reading. Rather than going out to save the world and its institutions, which I believe will fail (have failed) no matter what we do. Its time, that all must come clattering down, so don’t waste time on it. I personally have, and I don’t think I’m alone, started to go into life review, al a recapitulation of Castaneda, or 5-d review, and the novels are assisting in that. Mind you, other that purposely starting the novel reading, this review is happening…let’s say non-locally. Parts of my life seem to be dropping into my head seemingly out of nowhere. Knowing what I know now, I take it as a gift, and analyze it as best I can.

For anyone struggling with “shouldn’t we be fighting this” …me too.
The lesson I got out of fighting the Corona hysteria was that there's an "STS" way to fight (and it's utterly counterproductive), and that there's an "STO" way to fight (and, I have to believe that we have enough of this here in Florida, hence the cheering about a state that is in "open rebellion").

I organized a protest and it was utterly futile - the psychopaths called the cops, I called the cops and the local attorney general stating that they were practicing medicine without a license - and it was completely useless.

Fighting, or resistance, that actually works, not only seeks to assert your free will, but to support the free will of others. I have never put on one of those godforsaken face diapers and I am not about to start - tell the sheep, very dispassionately, "No," and if they decide to cause problems, stand your ground or leave as is necessary. Very simply - stop doing business and stop associating with people who do not respect free will - even if this means resorting to black markets and the informal economy, practice agorism. Yes, this takes work - but this is the 21st century, we have the internet and can systematically search, e-mail, call, even network the old fashioned way until we find like-minded people - there are always options. It turns out that if you have enough people who do respect free will - then it can really start to snowball because you've effectively countered the "preference falsification" common to totalitarian societies.

I would posit that slinking away and choosing not to do this work is a dereliction of duty - of course, we're all in different situations - but if you have the energy and are in a situation where you can, I feel that it is an obligation. The point is not just survival, but to also serve others! Not everyone is so strong willed - you can show up to a group that is 100% face diapered, give it a few hours, and eventually all but a few muzzles will come off - but this only happens when they feel they can choose freely. Seeing this happen - creating space for others to choose - I cannot believe that this is futile, maybe it is ephemeral, but for that moment, it matters. Truth and freedom always matter.

The key words I think are, 'natural progression.' In my view, how can one not see the futility of third density existence? Although, I know there are multitudes who don't see it. But my thought here is that we should render unto God (DCM) what belongs to God, (re-slotting individual units of consciousness where they best 'fit' when the 'time' comes) while giving our due attention to the reality we find ourselves enmeshed in. For there is much to do and understand on an individual basis even if larger events are in motion and must play out.

And hopefully we will still have our group in some capacity after the transition. The C's have said we will not lose contact with them so they can no doubt give us clues to navigate the new reality. OSIT

The lesson I got out of fighting the Corona hysteria was that there's an "STS" way to fight (and it's utterly counterproductive), and that there's an "STO" way to fight (and, I have to believe that we have enough of this here in Florida, hence the cheering about a state that is in "open rebellion").

I organized a protest and it was utterly futile - the psychopaths called the cops, I called the cops and the local attorney general stating that they were practicing medicine without a license - and it was completely useless.

Fighting, or resistance, that actually works, not only seeks to assert your free will, but to support the free will of others. I have never put on one of those godforsaken face diapers and I am not about to start - tell the sheep, very dispassionately, "No," and if they decide to cause problems, stand your ground or leave as is necessary. Very simply - stop doing business and stop associating with people who do not respect free will - even if this means resorting to black markets and the informal economy, practice agorism. Yes, this takes work - but this is the 21st century, we have the internet and can systematically search, e-mail, call, even network the old fashioned way until we find like-minded people - there are always options. It turns out that if you have enough people who do respect free will - then it can really start to snowball because you've effectively countered the "preference falsification" common to totalitarian societies.

I would posit that slinking away and choosing not to do this work is a dereliction of duty - of course, we're all in different situations - but if you have the energy and are in a situation where you can, I feel that it is an obligation. The point is not just survival, but to also serve others! Not everyone is so strong willed - you can show up to a group that is 100% face diapered, give it a few hours, and eventually all but a few muzzles will come off - but this only happens when they feel they can choose freely. Seeing this happen - creating space for others to choose - I cannot believe that this is futile, maybe it is ephemeral, but for that moment, it matters. Truth and freedom always matter.
The July 17th session and other comments around here, further on the nature of STO, have resulted in my thinking evolving considerably:

But one thing I got on my mind is the whole "quorum" issue and the relationship between STS and STO. The Cs said this about the quorum:

So in that sense, what the books describe as the "Agenda" (STS plan of world domination) needs to be somewhat in line with "the Wave" or the positive transformation. The one cannot be without the other: we need all that darkness here, all that craziness, to bring about/birth the transformation. It's part of the answer of the old "question of evil" theologians have pondered forever (If there is a higher power, and it is Good, how can this place be so evil?).

If that is so, one would expect that some "coordination" or confluence of STO/STS must go on at some level. And this is described in the books too.

I find it difficult to wrap my head around this. On the one hand, I can see and sometimes even deeply feel that this is right, we really do need all this darkness, all this STS stuff. It is crucial, and I can see that even an STO being could be on a mission to "oversee" and somewhat further this STS agenda in the name of the "grand design" of learning, the Wave etc. On the other hand, I am so repulsed by this darkness - in the book and on this planet - that I just want all of theses STSer to die for their sins. Also, it seems to me that "acceptance" of STS, although it might be necessary in a sense, can also be very dangerous if not tightly held in check, otherwise you might get sucked into their vortex.

Perhaps it is something that cannot be resolved in this reality: we need to constantly choose light and oppose STS within, but choosing light also entails the wisdom to accept STS as a necessary part of creation that makes STO possible. Maybe sorting out our messy emotions about these things is an important step? And maybe these books do help with that?

When you read in other sessions and transcripts about the fall... I don't know about others but I understood that humanity in that period was more like an innocent child who didn't know a REAL difference between good and evil. In that sense, I think STO was somehow incomplete. If serving others involves even the STS part, that service could not be fulfilled if there is no knowledge of the difference. So that service is perhaps fulfilled through the whole incarnational/evolutionary process. You perform the service and at the same time you learn and leave that innocence behind. From the STO point of view it would be a win/win scenario. And in synthesis for the whole universe/creation
Your home turning into a war zone because you decided to put resistance right in the face of the PTB is... It's another form of the consequences of wishful thinking, and it looks like that's the lesson a whole bunch of people in my area signed up for. Oh DCM...

The story from "The Fire From Within", involving the warrior and the eventual horse kicking incident... I mean, that's really it, isn't it? STO truly and completely has to serve, no matter how objectionable the circumstances, and all you can do is suffer and be patient while you wait for STS to do themselves in? Mitigate the suffering as best as you can and don't be foolish while stalking, then just... Wait, with faith. You don't "accept" STS, you just play ball while they learn their lessons...

The C's have been saying this whole time to stay calm and that their plans will backfire... I didn't, and yet the forum elders have handled this with such grace, even providing tools to help stay calm while having faith. I'm guessing that's how 4D STO gets by and goes along with the darkness? They can't cleave skulls in - but they have objectivity, so more than faith, they have knowledge how all the wishful thinking blows up (can you imagine creating things from thought alone and not having objectivity? 4D STS must be living like Wile E. Coyote...)

Back
Top Bottom