Should UFO sightings be considered an ill omen?

Timey

Jedi Master
I've been wondering if seeing UFOs that appear to be craft should be considered a sign of impending attack. This would make sense in the context of the Cass material.
For example, I had a sighting of a craft tonight and I have just started work on a piece of detective fiction that will, ultimately, include the idea of abduction, and I was a bit worried that this could inspire attack. Should and could this sighting be considered a form of intimidation? It's kinda freaked me out a bit. :(

If, indeed, you saw them. They probably know very well how it will have an impact on you. It can be an attack, which have wreck your sense of security. But remember "fear doubles all".

Timey said:
It's kinda freaked me out a bit. :(
Why? Because you saw a UFO or something that may look like a UFO? Millions of people have seen UFOs. So what? It is interresting in the sense that one may ask and search for answers about our reality. But when you have some knowledge, you also shift your research to other aspects of reality. Don't be stuck on the UFO thing and don't be emotional about it. There are so many other interresting things as well. OSIT.

mkrnhr said:
Timey said:
It's kinda freaked me out a bit. :(
Why? Because you saw a UFO or something that may look like a UFO? Millions of people have seen UFOs. So what? It is interresting in the sense that one may ask and search for answers about our reality. But when you have some knowledge, you also shift your research to other aspects of reality. Don't be stuck on the UFO thing and don't be emotional about it. There are so many other interresting things as well. OSIT.

Yeah, that's true, more over, you don't know for sure what was exactly that object. There are a lot of other ways of attack, such as the wrong diet, manipulations from other people, and so on. As always, it is knowledge what could protect you from any of those forms of attack.

Hi Timey,

I wouldn't worry about it. You're keeping the company of millions of people by all accounts.

On the other hand, I'm starting to worry because I haven't seen a UFO or indeed anything strange at all :( Maybe we're not important enough down here in the deep south :lol:

Timey said:
I've been wondering if seeing UFOs that appear to be craft should be considered a sign of impending attack. This would make sense in the context of the Cass material.
For example, I had a sighting of a craft tonight and I have just started work on a piece of detective fiction that will, ultimately, include the idea of abduction, and I was a bit worried that this could inspire attack. Should and could this sighting be considered a form of intimidation? It's kinda freaked me out a bit. :(

Don't be freaked out yet.....However should you experience your life start to slip slowly down a rabbit hole of edgy feeling, a sense of being monitored, weird sights or sounds, particularly buzzing and or loud noises with a weird pulsating quality, stop what you are doing. From my own experiences if you or even someone close to you gets too close to what might actually be happening, the alien credibility corp steps in and purposely cause you so much nervousness, agitation and out and out terror, your sanity can be threatened. Of course your credibility is tossed out the window with it.

You see how the system they have created is self correcting, to their benefit? You can be perfectly sane to start out with, then start to study this stuff and go bonkers from stress. Uninformed onlookers then get the distinct impression that interest in UFOs is symptomatic of a mental problem; not the other way around ---mental fragility and seeing and hearing weird sh-- is the result of taking a deep interest in this subject.

Beware of our overlords. The human mind is their playground and what they consider their property. Their time will come. They will be banished, IMHO.

Don't mean to scare you but....

Richard said:
Hi Timey,

I wouldn't worry about it. You're keeping the company of millions of people by all accounts.

On the other hand, I'm starting to worry because I haven't seen a UFO or indeed anything strange at all :( Maybe we're not important enough down here in the deep south :lol:

Good lord, Dude--Don't worry, be happy!!! :lol:

LisaR said:
Timey said:

Don't be freaked out yet.....However should you experience your life start to slip slowly down a rabbit hole of edgy feeling, a sense of being monitored, weird sights or sounds, particularly buzzing and or loud noises with a weird pulsating quality, stop what you are doing. From my own experiences if you or even someone close to you gets too close to what might actually being happening, the alien credibility corp steps in and purposely cause you so much nervousness, agitation and out and out terror, your sanity can be threatened. Of course your credibility is tossed out the window with it.

You see how the system they have created is self correcting, to their benefit? You can be perfectly sane to start out with, then start to study this stuff and go bonkers from stress. Uninformed onlookers then get the distinct impression that interest in UFOs is symptomatic of a mental problem; not the other way around ---mental fragility and seeing and hearing weird sh-- is the result of taking a deep interest in this subject.

Beware of our overlords. The human mind is their playground and what they consider their property. Their time will come. They will be banished, IMHO.

Don't mean to scare you but....

This is basically what has happened to me over the course of the past two years - edginest, wierd sounds and the occasional feeling of being monitored. While I'm sure the majority of the strange sounds are simple EMF, there has been an incredible amount of strange aerial activity over and near my house and person. Heck, I've literally had UFOs following me down the street. Its died down big-style recently because I stopped poking the General Law by "enlightening" people I know, but the sounds and paranoia persist when I don't keep up with EE.

Talking here in the context of the Ra and Cass material, I'm worried that I created some kind of link to the Big Guys with a number of very silly and very uniformed New Age experiments I tried a few years ago, trying to contact the "space brothers." This is why I worry when I see UFOs.

Good thing I've just started to read High Strangeness :lol:

If I'm right about this link, assuming such a thing exists, does anyone know if there is anything specific that can be done to break it? Just the usual diet, EE and knowledge?

When I was writing previous post in this topic...

lux said:
If, indeed, you saw them. They probably know very well how it will have an impact on you. It can be an attack, which have wreck your sense of security. But remember "fear doubles all".

...The oddy things happend. I had problem with internet connection to the forum. After, when I sent the massage not appear in the "most recent posts". I have 151 posts when I should have 152, one post is to some extent hidden, only appear after enter "show posts".

Timey said:
This is basically what has happened to me over the course of the past two years - edginest, wierd sounds and the occasional feeling of being monitored. While I'm sure the majority of the strange sounds are simple EMF, there has been an incredible amount of strange aerial activity over and near my house and person. Heck, I've literally had UFOs following me down the street. Its died down big-style recently because I stopped poking the General Law by "enlightening" people I know, but the sounds and paranoia persist when I don't keep up with EE.

I think, that most of all these "feeling observed" and "hear saunds", are when the brain plays tricks, and regularity can be restored by diet :)

Timey said:
Talking here in the context of the Ra and Cass material, I'm worried that I created some kind of link to the Big Guys with a number of very silly and very uniformed New Age experiments I tried a few years ago, trying to contact the "space brothers." This is why I worry when I see UFOs.

I don't know what were the experiments and whether you created some kind of link or not. There is always some threat.

Timey said:
If I'm right about this link, assuming such a thing exists, does anyone know if there is anything specific that can be done to break it? Just the usual diet, EE and knowledge?

I think, many things which you can find here, understood and lets this into practice give defense against many threats.

Richard said:
Hi Timey,

Maybe you have seen a ufo but didn't recognize it as such. UFOs are capable of taking on the appearance of your run-of-the-mill aircraft. Or any solid 3-dimensional object.
As well, it's not always a good thing to see a ufo. :) :) :)
fwiw

Back
Top Bottom