Short Flash 93 presentation

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In the process of creating this flash presentation ,I didn't knew much about flight 93 so I had to do my homework about it and my knowledge about flight 93 increased greatly, I realized that when mixing knowledge with something creative it becomes so much more freaking fun to read and learn!

http://criticalmind.angelfire.com/flight93.html a temporary place where I could upload it(I could not find any other place), there is a chance that they will shut down this page after some traffic.

so what do you guys think?

I can still changes many things if requested.

a note:
* at the long quotes you can see some errors between spaces, sadly I don't know how to fix that, if I do some words appear outside the movie, anyone with a suggestion about that is appreciated(mail me) but nevertheless you can read it perfectly.

replaced ''the end'' with ''Face Reality''
(thanks to the feedback from Zadius_Sky)

Ruth

The Living Force
That was excellent!! I like the way you get a plug in for SOTT at the end.

If you can, you might like to change the word "plain" to "plane" in "what a crash sites looks like". :)

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I think that since you quoted McGowan, you should put a link to his site at the end. Other than that, it's pretty slick!

anart

A Disturbance in the Force
I agree with the recommendations so far - and good job! As you make the tweaks, it might be worth it to slow down the pages with long quotes - meaning just linger a second or two longer there for people who read more slowly and who also want to look at the image - that's all I can add at the moment. =)

Peto

Jedi
Ruth said:

If you can, you might like to change the word "plain" to "plane" in "what a crash sites looks like". :)
I think Adam meant "normal" by the word "plain". If that's the case, "Normal crash sites look like this" would be more easily understood.

Other than that, I agree that the flash is very good. Well done!

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

If you can, you might like to change the word "plain" to "plane" in "what a crash sites looks like".
I think as hoang mentioned that it would be better to change it to ''normal crash sites look like this''

hkoehli said:
I think that since you quoted McGowan, you should put a link to his site at the end. Other than that, it's pretty slick!
indeed, I will put a link to his site at the end.

hoangmphung:
I think Adam meant "normal" by the word "plain". If that's the case, "Normal crash sites look like this" would be more easily understood.

Other than that, I agree that the flash is very good. Well done!
I will change it then to ''normal crash sites look like this''

Anart:
I agree with the recommendations so far - and good job! As you make the tweaks, it might be worth it to slow down the pages with long quotes - meaning just linger a second or two longer there for people who read more slowly and who also want to look at the image - that's all I can add at the moment. :)
Ok, I will try to make it a bit slower, a good thing about it being fast is that maybe people will watch it 2 or 3 times.

thanks for the feedback guys!

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Updated:

* changed *plain* to normal

* added at the end with the replay a link to SOTT and a link to David McGowan

* made the part with the debris field and red lines 1 sec longer

http://criticalmind.angelfire.com/flight93.html

tonight or so I will also convert it to AVI. and put it on youtube

Alana

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
That's very good job Adam! Not too much info to overwhelm, but enough to make one wonder: "what if...?" and perhaps make them turn around and ask:
"Hon! Do we have any magazines/newspapers from September 2001? That plane crash in Pens. was really not much talked about, was it? Wonder if there's anyone who looked into it... if they wrote a book even, how can we find out?"

So perhaps it would be a good idea to feature also 911: the ultimate truth book cover at the end? If the authors approve of course. Just an idea.

Keep it up!

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Irini said:
That's very good job Adam! Not too much info to overwhelm, but enough to make one wonder: "what if...?" and perhaps make them turn around and ask:
"Hon! Do we have any magazines/newspapers from September 2001? That plane crash in Pens. was really not much talked about, was it? Wonder if there's anyone who looked into it... if they wrote a book even, how can we find out?"

So perhaps it would be a good idea to feature also 911: the ultimate truth book cover at the end? If the authors approve of course. Just an idea.

Keep it up!
thanks! thats actually a very good idea! :) if it's not allowed I can put a link to it instead of the cover.

the youtube link is btw here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8BKLgjoRkQ only to bad the sound is a bit low on youtube...

but I have a program now to convert videos to xvid for better quality on youtube , so I will see if I can upload a higher quality version on youtube instead of this one.

A

Angelique

this is what a plane crash should look like - how more people dont question that day is beyond me and if you do you are a nutjob

Top Bottom