Short dream with dolphins

When i remember my dreams they are usually chaotic in the sense that the scene changes allot with no obvious connection. They feel more like connected short films and each with its own topic and setting. This makes it very hard for me to really remember them.
A few days ago however i could remember my dream(s) again but what stood out for me was the last one in that whole chain of dreams.

I was in the water (ocean i think) and was either swimming with a dolphin underwater or was the dolphin myself. The whole setting was near the shore and the dolphins intention was to set himself parallel to the incoming wave in order to somehow lessen its impact. After that was done i was viewing the scene from the top. There was something black in the water at the shore that looked like someone emptied a can of charcoal powder there. The dolphin was swept to shore by the wave, which it weakened earlier at the spot where the dark powder was in the water. I cannot tell if the dolphin was dead at this point as it was not moving anymore. However he began to suck in all the powder through its blowhole.

For whatever reason, this dream felt important to me. One possible connection could be that a few days earlier i got a tooth pulled because there was a bacterial infection at the root which caused a Sinusitis maxillaris.

For whatever reason, this dream felt important to me. One possible connection could be that a few days earlier i got a tooth pulled because there was a bacterial infection at the root which caused a Sinusitis maxillaris.
I was about to ask you about this but the above sounds like a very good source for the imagery of your dream.

That doesn't necessarily mean that it's as mundane, maybe the infection itself could have another meaning that is deeper with your life... Have you ever checked out the book You can Heal Your Life by Louise Haye? It might give you some insight into what else might be going on emotionally based on the symptoms of what you have just gone through.

I was about to ask you about this but the above sounds like a very good source for the imagery of your dream.

That doesn't necessarily mean that it's as mundane, maybe the infection itself could have another meaning that is deeper with your life... Have you ever checked out the book You can Heal Your Life by Louise Haye? It might give you some insight into what else might be going on emotionally based on the symptoms of what you have just gone through.

Thanks allot for the book recommendation @Alejo! I just watched a book summary and it looks very interesting and fitting.

And yes, you are right in that it has probably a deeper meaning. I think it was two days after the tooth got pulled that i experienced strong negative thoughts. There is a beautiful area across the street where i always do my smoking-and-walking rounds. The area is very dark at night because there are no street lights. So i was going for a smoke and i started having negative thoughts about myself (i don't remember what the initial cause was). After short period the thoughts got more and more negative and i said to my self something along the lines of "stop it. get a hold of yourself." But that didn't help and i began to have even stronger thoughts. They got so intense that i somehow split with one part constantly going on with the negativity and another part sort of watching it and thinking "what the freak is going on here? stop it already". Then all of a sudden i heard tires screeching. A cyclist almost crashed into me because he hat no light on his bike and i was also dressed in darker colors. That instantly got me out of my thoughts and my hearth was racing like never before. 😅 It somehow felt like a cosmic sign.

I don't know though if the dream was before or after the incident but i does feel like the sinusitis and the pulled tooth have something to do with those thoughts.

And yes, you are right in that it has probably a deeper meaning. I think it was two days after the tooth got pulled that i experienced strong negative thoughts. There is a beautiful area across the street where i always do my smoking-and-walking rounds. The area is very dark at night because there are no street lights. So i was going for a smoke and i started having negative thoughts about myself (i don't remember what the initial cause was). After short period the thoughts got more and more negative and i said to my self something along the lines of "stop it. get a hold of yourself." But that didn't help and i began to have even stronger thoughts. They got so intense that i somehow split with one part constantly going on with the negativity and another part sort of watching it and thinking "what the freak is going on here? stop it already". Then all of a sudden i heard tires screeching. A cyclist almost crashed into me because he hat no light on his bike and i was also dressed in darker colors. That instantly got me out of my thoughts and my hearth was racing like never before. 😅 It somehow felt like a cosmic sign.
And that's an interesting area to explore I would say,

If your dream is all made up of parts of you, then what part of you is infecting the dolphin? The dolphin... what does it mean to you? probably freedom, mobility, graceful navigation through life... maybe.. this is something you have to explore yourself. But there's another part of you that is toxic for the dolphin.

Maybe your negative introspection can be harmful and infectious? just a thought.

And that's an interesting area to explore I would say,

If your dream is all made up of parts of you, then what part of you is infecting the dolphin? The dolphin... what does it mean to you? probably freedom, mobility, graceful navigation through life... maybe.. this is something you have to explore yourself. But there's another part of you that is toxic for the dolphin.

Maybe your negative introspection can be harmful and infectious? just a thought.

I haven't looked at it from that angle but it does make sense. Thank you! My first interpretation was that something helped me there with my bodily/spiritual infection and suck up those negative influences.

I haven't looked at it from that angle but it does make sense. Thank you! My first interpretation was that something helped me there with my bodily/spiritual infection and suck up those negative influences.
No problem!

Keep us posted should you discover anything!

Back
Top Bottom