Sheppards

agni

Dagobah Resident
Can someone help to interpret the dream?

First I was with with some people in the mountains, who seemed to be sheppards. They were neutral to me. They were always on a move, and I think were raising cattle in the mountains. Mountains were clean, and full of boulders. One person did not appear so friendly (to me at least). Latter, when I was on some kind of hill I saw one of the sheppards, who said that this guy just seems tough, but he is all nice and stuff if you take care of his cows.

For some reason I had the idea that I need to be moving, tribe of sheppards was not my destination. I was looking how to pass through the mountains. I approached a rocky cliff with a clear river running through it. I have heeded the place on the opposite shore and I decided I need to be there to keep moving. Further I knew that after reach opposite bank I had to climb through a very narrow rocky passage to continue my journey. Also, there was a girl who wanted to leave the place with me. I have explained to her the way and that it would be very hard to climb through that passage, it could be to narrow, and if that's the case we would have to search an alternative route. She agreed to go and we did climb through that passage.

Also, couple of questions about dreams. if I see another person and his/hers vehicle and I am helping out with that vehicle, is it still considered "me" as far as dream interpretation goes ?

If I continuously see my car to be stolen from a parking lot, but I know it's going to appear back later on. What could it mean?

agni said:
Can someone help to interpret the dream?
Well, I'll give a 'go', but please take it with a grain of salt as I am not a professional dream interpreter, just interested in the subconcious, that's all.

agni said:
First I was with with some people in the mountains, who seemed to be sheppards. They were neutral to me. They were always on a move, and I think were raising cattle in the mountains. Mountains were clean, and full of boulders. One person did not appear so friendly (to me at least). Latter, when I was on some kind of hill I saw one of the sheppards, who said that this guy just seems tough, but he is all nice and stuff if you take care of his cows.
I get the feeling that this was a symbolic illustration of some kind of 'guides' of some sort. It was a sort of a 'test', but apparently you weren't interested in becoming a shepherd (even one that looks after cows, rather than sheep) :)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shepherd
Perhaps that is the way you look at 'sheppards' - looking after cows, not sheep. Yeah, its interesting, perhaps you can think more on this...

Maybe it was not the right time, or maybe your spelling indicates that it was just too 'hard'. It also indicates that sometimes these 'shepherds' are just grumpy old individuals who's real purpose belies the way they appear on the surface. Never mind...you moved on...!

agni said:
For some reason I had the idea that I need to be moving, tribe of sheppards was not my destination. I was looking how to pass through the mountains. I approached a rocky cliff with a clear river running through it. I have heeded the place on the opposite shore and I decided I need to be there to keep moving. Further I knew that after reach opposite bank I had to climb through a very narrow rocky passage to continue my journey. Also, there was a girl who wanted to leave the place with me. I have explained to her the way and that it would be very hard to climb through that passage, it could be to narrow, and if that's the case we would have to search an alternative route. She agreed to go and we did climb through that passage.
Indeed, some people can surprise you, even females. 8| Or, maybe even, the 'female' part of oneself, sometimes known as Yin. Surprises can be interesting because they teach us stuff - sometimes things we already know!?

agni said:
Also, couple of questions about dreams. if I see another person and his/hers vehicle and I am helping out with that vehicle, is it still considered "me" as far as dream interpretation goes ?
Possibly, it may be showing you how you interact with others, as well as how you interact with the rest of your 'selves'. I'd like to say this is the really cool thing about dreams, they can show many levels and many different things all at once. At least, that's what I think is really 'cool' about them...

agni said:
If I continuously see my car to be stolen from a parking lot, but I know it's going to appear back later on. What could it mean?
Driver is taking a 'holiday'? 8| Well... shame on you! :) And, what is your 'physical vehical' doing whilst there is no driver on board?? And..... 'who' is 'stealing' it? Do you like to 'park' in parking lots.... and why? This could be an indication of what you think is happening around you and maybe what is happening to your physical vehical. You need to fire the parking attendant???

The really great thing about dreams in that they are multi level, multi functional things with a message. A person has to keep in mind that they are often capable of answering many of the questions that they have for their subconsious and only some of them can be answered by someone else. :P

Well, I'll give a 'go', but please take it with a grain of salt as I am not a professional dream interpreter, just interested in the subconcious, that's all.
i don't know, you sound like an expert to me :) It's going to take me some time to get on the same level as far as dream interpretation goes.
Ruth, i really want to thank you for all your time and input for explaining dreams. You do offer interesting perspective on how to look at dreams, and i try my best to learn from it.

Perhaps that is the way you look at 'sheppards' - looking after cows, not sheep.
Could be a language thing or my interpretation of the word. In my native language, sheepard (pastooh) is someone who walks and takes care of sheeps, cows, bulls, horses.

The really great thing about dreams in that they are multi level, multi functional things with a message. A person has to keep in mind that they are often capable of answering many of the questions that they have for their subconsious and only some of them can be answered by someone else.
Very well said !

Back
Top Bottom